GDamn Es300'z

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2001, 05:37 PM

My only beef is that you have less than 40 posts and all of them are just insults. Ever think of posting something helpful or humerous.

You are a freaking sniper that just waits for someone to say something you disagree with, then you attack.

To me, you are just *****. You talk about growing up, yet you are the one who keeps this shit going.

Why don't we just ignore Pappy from now on so he won't have any fuel to keep going.

Old 04-07-2001, 05:56 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like Poppy Seed because he lets me project my dislike of the IS300 onto him. I know he doesn't drive one, but it is fun to watch him act ballistically in kind, and even more amusing when he insults my intelligence... How many IS300's can you fit into the back of a pathfinder?
Old 04-07-2001, 06:27 PM
Racer

Wink

Shyne pimpin for pure pooty in Pappys Pathfinder.Personally I ponder pimpin would be more promising piloting His powerful TL then some Poon-tang pickel Pathfinder

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by CVCC on April 08, 2001 @ ]</font>
Old 04-07-2001, 06:33 PM
Pro

hehe
Old 04-07-2001, 06:34 PM

I'm just a newbie passing through (for now), but I want to add my two cents to this board. Please do not get worked up over this Pappy character. He is known as a troll. Every bulletin board has to deal with trolls from time to time, well at least everyone I've ever posted at. The best way to take car of a troll is either have everyone ignore him or have the mods block his ISP number from the board. The troll eventually gets tired of spamming, so he quits posting and leaves. That's been my experience anyway.

P.S. Do you think 13k is a fair price for a 1996 3.2tl with 90k on it and with rims and remote starter system? Here's a pic too. Thanks.

Old 04-07-2001, 06:53 PM
Pro

hehe She is definitely a troll
Old 04-07-2001, 08:59 PM
Three Wheelin'

Thumbs down

CVcc:Youre so funny ... What so now you pappies bit@h??? F^ck whut you heard im slangin them birds hoe... As you sittin on pappy's lappy, he makes you spread real wide and gives you a slappy, your boy gives you some dappy, and hoes like you fall victim to fagz who makes them happy ... Point to be reckoned with pricks, just stay off dix, cuz I have to clown, then make you hoes frown, cuz you and your man both wearin nightgowns ... Youre just so lame, dont make a nigga tame, cuz im here for the glamour and fame, itz only natural for me to spit game, at beautiful girlz I like to call dames... Grow up, instead of lickin up, lettin him stick you up, nigga like me will pick you up and slam you, then slap your mom with my mofo' bamboo ...

S.Holla ...
Old 04-07-2001, 09:29 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Nate4Mod:
My only beef is that you have less than 40 posts and all of them are just insults. Ever think of posting something helpful or humerous.
I think he has plenty of posts in the humerous department. Every board needs a good troll! He reminds me of an old, disgruntled grandpa who couldn't be pleased by anything. I think banning him would be pretty gay IMO -- this world is a harsh place where there are Pappy's galore. I say just deal with it and enjoy the nursing home verbage that spews from his pie hole.

Old 04-07-2001, 09:45 PM

Originally posted by Shyne:
CVcc:Youre so funny ... What so now you pappies bit@h??? F^ck whut you heard im slangin them birds hoe... As you sittin on pappy's lappy, he makes you spread real wide and gives you a slappy, your boy gives you some dappy, and hoes like you fall victim to fagz who makes them happy ... Point to be reckoned with pricks, just stay off dix, cuz I have to clown, then make you hoes frown, cuz you and your man both wearin nightgowns ... Youre just so lame, dont make a nigga tame, cuz im here for the glamour and fame, itz only natural for me to spit game, at beautiful girlz I like to call dames... Grow up, instead of lickin up, lettin him stick you up, nigga like me will pick you up and slam you, then slap your mom with my mofo' bamboo ...

S.Holla ...

was that supposed to be cool?

Old 04-07-2001, 10:12 PM
Intermediate

Originally posted by Pappy:
take a good look at the pathfinder, imagine your daddy in the driver's seat, putting it into 4-lo, rolling up on your tricycle and popping the coconut you call a head. yes, that's me...

10-4 good buddy! Smokey's at your backdoor...

[/B]
Let's see...if a Pathfinder can do 0-60 in 10 seconds (I'm being really generous here), would you even be able to catch up to the tricycle?
Old 04-07-2001, 10:31 PM

pappy is so unhappy
he/she has a pathfinder and its crappy
so jealous at what we drive
he wants one so bad he breaks out in hives
he has no money to buy our car
so he drives a BOX and it looks good from far
so pappy who,s crappy
dont come back here till u get a TL and are
happy.
you peasant.

Old 04-07-2001, 11:14 PM
Banned

Now this thread might have to take the cake! I can't stop laughing! I know some of you are tellin' Pampers to leave and such, but I know you are all laughing along with me. If we can't laugh at stuff like this, then what can we laugh at? Thanks to all who helped put a BIG a$$ grin on my face, especially the mods for not puttin a cap in this thread. And CVCC, that pic was friggin' great!
Old 04-08-2001, 01:10 AM
Racer

Wink

Originally posted by Shyne:

S.Holla ...
Shyne I'm sorry you perceived my picture-poem as a put down. No pun was intended. I was only poken at Pappy. Please pardon my humor. As for being Pappy pitch I promise that in no way am I Pappy`s pal. Peace Shyne

Old 04-08-2001, 01:26 AM
Three Wheelin'

Dude I couldnt understand how you could side with this loser... I am sorry too... This asshole makes everything on this site a living hell... Im sure he loves the fact that he is a fag and everyone knows it... No disrespect G, but anyone who wants to dis, can get a blow from my fist... I'm glad its all gravy now, we still have to get this loser 86'ed ... FutureCL and TL-Scargo can both kiss my ass along with your salad tossin' friend pappy ... F^ckin newbies tryin to take over this joint, im here to prove a point... All newbies need to chill tha f^ck out, cuz you aint gotz no clout, you make a nigga pout, so stop talkin $hit out your spout, we all know you have a little sprout... Some of youz guyz are cool(talkin newbies) as hell, some of you guys can go to hell... I think we know who all the yukmouth newbies are , and we all know they have no car ...
Old 04-08-2001, 02:30 PM

easy there.....all i did was ask a question

Old 04-10-2001, 03:03 PM

BOOOOYAAAAH!

ifin i gets to spammin, don't cry, don't pout, eat Salmon.
i likes to dis, the sissy fits makes my nipples gets hard... (my bad sucka that don't rhyme)
*scratch scrathcity scratch scratch!*
the TL is a nice ride for the side of the tide of the pride
of the flip flappin, skip skippity doo
that is the rice packin scooby doo
aka the moonShyne boy, but he's not coy
he thinks he's doctor Suess stop eating mousse
but we all know that he's a hoe, and he needs to go,
and get a clue so he won't be blue, yep scooby doo and scrappy too, will eat a shoe and go poo poo
troll's in the house, but i'm not a mouse
and i'll get's to steppin if think i'm wreckin,
but listen Blain if you had a brain,
like Polyman, you'd understand
that i troll with smarts, not dem brain farts that wannabe's gots up in the slots going hippity hop to the tickety tock
so no woman no cry, i'll sing a lullaby
to the f.y.i.

then say goodbye...

goodbye

------------------
don't mess or you'll eat my cane...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by Pappy on April 10, 2001 @ ]</font>

Old 04-10-2001, 03:05 PM

flippo to the schnizzo

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by Pappy on April 10, 2001 @ ]</font>

Old 04-10-2001, 03:06 PM

BOOOYAAH!

------------------

Old 04-10-2001, 03:09 PM
Banned

Wink

Hey Poopy... welcome back... WTF are you posting? Your boyfriend won't let you do him again? LOL

------------------
Out on parole and on best behavior...
Old 04-10-2001, 03:15 PM

Originally posted by grishulia:
Hey Poopy... welcome back... WTF are you posting? Your boyfriend won't let you do him again? LOL

well, the Paps has to check in on his chillens every now and then to make sure they stay in check...

what's up in land of the lost Cha-Ka?

------------------

Old 04-10-2001, 03:23 PM
Banned

BOOOOYAAAAH!

like Polyman, you'd understand
that i troll with smarts,
Whoooaaaa!! Let's not get me mixed up in this! The TL bros I will not dis' (OK, no more rhyming) I am merely an observer who understands Pappy-longstockings' sole purpose around here -- to make people laugh, at least I hope others see it that way. Who else could use "fruit pie" and "wingnut" in the same breath. Now about trolling with smarts... Ha ha!!

And BTW, I can't remember the countless number of times that Shyne has made me laugh my arse off. You guys are friggin' crazy!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by Polyman on April 10, 2001 @ ]</font>
Old 04-10-2001, 03:40 PM

actually PollyWantACracker, my sole purpose in here is to bring balance to the force...

i see jealous TL/CL spit, I clean up with a violent yet funny tirade of my own. Yes, I'm a troll, but say that with a smile . I'm not a sloth nor am i a Troglodite. I spew with humour, intelligence, and humour. The ones whom have half a dome sitting on their shoulders understand that and revel. The ones that don't, don't.

My trollisms are astute, make a point, make sense, and are usually instigated by self in flated, uninformed, immature little rosebuds like the one who started this thread here.

Pappy's gotta clean his dentures...

*gumming the words*
mmlader...(later in "Pappy without his dentures" speak)

------------------

Old 04-10-2001, 05:33 PM
Racer

Smokey's at your backdoor...
My mom has told your mom repeatedly that if you can't keep your hands off my backdoor, you can't come over to play anymore.

------------------

2000 Navi TL White Diamond Pearl
(they're magically delicious)
Old 04-10-2001, 07:33 PM

Originally posted by mentl:
My mom has told your mom repeatedly that if you can't keep your hands off my backdoor, you can't come over to play anymore.

you're kidding right? that wasn't supposed to be funny was it?

i didn't think so...

------------------

Old 04-10-2001, 10:09 PM

I can't seem to get my mom to stop messin with my friends...

They all lover her back door....go figure.

Old 04-11-2001, 12:51 AM
Three Wheelin'

actually PollyWantACracker, my sole purpose in here is to bring balance to the force...

i see jealous TL/CL spit, I clean up with a violent yet funny tirade of my own. Yes, I'm a troll, but say that with a smile . I'm not a sloth nor am i a Troglodite. I spew with humour, intelligence, and humour. The ones whom have half a dome sitting on their shoulders understand that and revel. The ones that don't, don't.

My trollisms are astute, make a point, make sense, and are usually instigated by self in flated, uninformed, immature little rosebuds like the one who started this thread here.

Pappy's gotta clean his dentures...

*gumming the words*
mmlader...(later in "Pappy without his dentures" speak)

OMG, dude ... Bring balance to tha force? Who gives a whut about another newbie... Before anyone will listen to your fag ass, pathfinder driven, queer humor, you have to earn some stripes... This post is weeks old and your old ass had to bring it up and talk more shit ho... Ill beat your pappy ass down talkin all that shit in real life... Ill smack those dentures out of your ugly ass grille with your dollar tree cane... Pappy, im done layin tha slappies, now shut your cheap trappy... Try to make some one happy, go suck a dik, go dig up youre manz nappy ... Salad tosserz and $hit talkin newbies getz no respect on this board !!! All you do is cause drama, wait till you find me on top yo' momma ... You wont do nothin, all you are is a weak ass bit@h, hoes like you make a niggaz nutz itch... With one slip of tha trigga, youll be another dead _ _ _ _ a ...

S.Holla ...
Old 04-11-2001, 04:50 AM
The New 3 Series Coupe

Get a life Pappy. Go to school or some thing and learn some manners.
Old 04-11-2001, 01:57 PM
Pro

Hey Pappy - SHUT YOUR HOLE, TROLL.
Old 04-11-2001, 02:43 PM
Racer

Question

Pappy. I have question for you. Could you please tell me brand and model of your car you drive. In additon, I would be happy if you did it simple.
P.S. From my understanding you like to talk shit about people you even don't know. that's realy sad, coming from someone that 'thinks' HE is better then shane. In my humble opinion, no one is perfect. However, from the behavior you show here (READ: FROM MY OBSERVATIONS OF YOUR POSTS), I conclude that you are ONE ****ED UP MOTHER****ER. SO, TO MAKE IT SHORT, GET THE **** OUT, OR CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOR.

------------------
2000 TL Pearl White w\o nav
1991 Volvo 940 Turbo Traded

"Just Shut Up and Enjoy the Ride"
Old 04-11-2001, 02:45 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I think this is amazing.. an apparent adult with some age on him comes in, makes a perfect crack on a child who obviously needed it. To listen to the filth from someone who obviously wears the term nigga appropriately, and think this person shares the same car as the rest of the peaceful educated english speaking world, makes me sad.

This board could use some more adults with some experience and some knowledge. I love reading the questions on here like "i looked in the oil cap and didn't see anything, should there be ??" and .. "how do you change oil".. and "when the car shifts I feel a jerk, is that normal ??" Makes ya wonder where ya been your whole life.

Personally I'm glad I work in corporate america where ill behaved people don't make it to these jobs. That kind of behavior really does dictate your position in life.

------------------
1998 BlackCurrant Accord EX4 Coupe (Watson)
35% Tint, full Honda front Mask,
Polk Dx all around, Alpine 353, 2xMTX 10"
2000 Laguna/Fern TL (Sherlock)
20% Tint / 20% Platinum, otherwise stock.
Old 04-11-2001, 04:02 PM
Banned

Now it gets interesting...man, this thread is like a soap opera! Whew!!
Old 04-11-2001, 04:25 PM
Pro

Originally posted by Sherlock:
I think this is amazing.. an apparent adult with some age on him comes in, makes a perfect crack...more adults with some experience and some knowledge...love..."i looked in and didn't see anything"..."I feel a jerk, is that normal ??"

Ahh, and so are the days of Pappy the ass-slappy's life.
Old 04-11-2001, 04:45 PM

Im proud

Old 04-11-2001, 06:22 PM
Intermediate

Unhappy

Originally posted by Sherlock:

This board could use some more adults with some experience and some knowledge. I love reading the questions on here like "i looked in the oil cap and didn't see anything, should there be ??" and .. "how do you change oil".. and "when the car shifts I feel a jerk, is that normal ??" Makes ya wonder where ya been your whole life.

I thought that was part of this site's point: to be informative to people who don't know much about the mechanical function of a car, as well as a place for people with the common interest of improving their vehicle and it's performance.

Old 04-12-2001, 12:42 AM
Three Wheelin'

Sherlock, you think a nigga cares if you work in coporate america ??? We all do, and it sux most of the time... That's why I come on here, so I can get away from all the bull$hit I see everyday... You live in your 150,000 dollar crib, and Im chillin in tha million dollar crib... That's just to let your ho ass know where im coming from... You probably think im ghetto, I choose to be this way... This is what corporate america teaches us, youre just one of them, striving everyday for your buck, when you go home your wife wont let you f^ck ... Itz just tha thug in me that makes me wanna slap wanna beez , ...

------------------
2001 Acura TL/Nighthawk Black/Einkei AKA 17's/Nitto Extreme 450's (225/17/50)Type-S Shifter/Spoiler/AEM CAI w/Bypass Valve/Custom Grizalle/ Riceboy AcuraPads/ SuperSonicSpark$/*TL-S Tailz*/Pix real soon!!!
Old 04-12-2001, 08:38 AM
Banned

Originally posted by TL Goddess:
I thought that was part of this site's point: to be informative to people who don't know much about the mechanical function of a car, as well as a place for people with the common interest of improving their vehicle and it's performance.
Agreed TL Goddess. I think anybody shouldn't be afraid to ask a question, no matter how "stupid" it may seem. Secondly, I think this forum (as well as the Internet in general), allows people to be who they couldn't be in their everyday lives. This place is meant to serve as a getaway from the monotony that most of the members, whether students, corporate slaves, or whatever, have to endure on a daily basis. Think of this place as a "Fight Club" (for those who saw the movie, you know what I mean). Just my $.02
Old 04-12-2001, 11:12 PM
Pro

Moved to OT
Old 04-12-2001, 11:15 PM
Pro

Moved to OT