cheap ebay CAI??

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by hANDYcaptd
Well good for you.

Its a 5 minute process that makes the job 10x easier. You'd have to be a fool or really lazy to not take off the bumper.
Originally Posted by friesm2000
instead you have to remove the wheel, to get to it,
and to actually pull the bumper is not very hard at all, just some clips (maybe more then some), with two 10mm bolts on the underside (with some more clips) and it is off
different strokes..

i didnt remove my bumper or my wheel and it still wasnt that big of an issue.. im not saying that im greater than anyone else, im simply saying that its still a simple process without unnecessarily removing huge parts.. im always one that tries to remove the least amount of shit unless its completely necessary.. i realized that you just have to remove a couple screws/clips from the fender liner and you can access everything you need to remove/install the intake..

it was completely unnecessary to roll your eyes and call someone a fool just because they went a different route.. not everyone does shit the same way.. some people find it easier to do some things, others dont.. and what i was responding to was this:

Originally Posted by rkan121
do you really have to take the front bumper off to get the whole OEM intake system off?
Originally Posted by hANDYcaptd
^
you said "yes", which is not true.. you dont HAVE to remove the bumper.. that is simply all i was saying..
Old 12-26-2009, 06:02 PM
It's the Halladay season!

Received 110 Likes on 87 Posts
Originally Posted by Mista Juice
different strokes..

i didnt remove my bumper or my wheel and it still wasnt that big of an issue.. im not saying that im greater than anyone else, im simply saying that its still a simple process without unnecessarily removing huge parts.. im always one that tries to remove the least amount of shit unless its completely necessary.. i realized that you just have to remove a couple screws/clips from the fender liner and you can access everything you need to remove/install the intake..

it was completely unnecessary to roll your eyes and call someone a fool just because they went a different route.. not everyone does shit the same way.. some people find it easier to do some things, others dont.. and what i was responding to was this:

you said "yes", which is not true.. you dont HAVE to remove the bumper.. that is simply all i was saying..
Understood. Your "wrong..." reply came off really offensive, at least the way I read it. That's my bad.