CF/BA won't match with stock woods???

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2001, 12:13 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CF/BA won't match with stock woods???

peepz who has CF/BA dash kit- i heard they don't match with stock wood pieces.... and replacement for those (stock woodz) which i couldn't find anywhere- wut everyone did with their dash kit??? should i just get them even if they won't match??? i seriously need some op here peepz-!!!
Old 08-03-2001, 12:52 PM
Retired MOD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

Dude, I said wait. Chill. Don't go nuts. I 'm wokring with Snook on getting both/either CF or BA on the OEM wood trim for the center console and door panels. Its still in the works. DO you understand that.....NO is not avaliable on the market. You could do a custom, but it's not easy. As for the regular trim. Ask Tim a Sales@autocarparts.com. He has CF/BA/wood. He also sells the bezel with CF/BA/wood. As soon as I have more info I will post.

Didn't I tell you on the other thread.

Originally posted by tl_kid116
Wazz up Peepz~
i really need some help.. i'm thinking of getting dash kit but i couldn't make my mind- CF or Stainless.... And as u know i already have some woodz on my tl- any of u know where i could get those replace with CF or Stainless...???
Originally posted by Bitium
I know, but can't tell. ......you mean "brushed aluminum". My personal op is BA.

Actually, is in the works. As soon as I have more info, I'll let everyone know.
Old 08-03-2001, 02:35 PM
Intermediate

Unhappy k..

sorry... i'm new to this forum and i didn't get ur message- i thought one i posted before was gone. k~??? sorry agin.... n-e-wayz, wut do u mean u r working on it? is it mean if i wait, i could get BA peices for center console and door panels or....???
Old 08-03-2001, 04:24 PM
Retired MOD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: k..

You are able to get the center console pieces, but not the door trim. But why have BA/CF on the center console and wood on the door trim? I'm not working on it, but someone is on my door, bezel, and center console trim. This people are trying to make a layout so anybody can have it in CF/BA on this forum.

Originally posted by tl_kid116
sorry... i'm new to this forum and i didn't get ur message- i thought one i posted before was gone. k~??? sorry agin.... n-e-wayz, wut do u mean u r working on it? is it mean if i wait, i could get BA peices for center console and door panels or....???
Old 08-07-2001, 01:52 AM
Intermediate

Angry

i totally forgot about my burlwood shifter knob which costed meh over $100...
damn-!!!!