ATTENTION everyone from colorado!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2000, 11:18 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post ATTENTION everyone from colorado!

Hey how many of us are from colorado? post your car and city you are from..
I am from colorado springs

------------------
formerly 98 prelude type SH

Currently 2001 Acura 3.2 TL With Navigation Black/Ebony
Old 11-12-2000, 02:15 AM
Sporty X type

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool

Originally posted by preludeshfan:

Hey prelude..'00 Tl, Laguna Green & from Colo. Spgs. (right up the street from U!)

Old 11-12-2000, 12:43 PM
Racer

Originally posted by Lrpba300:

Hey prelude..'00 Tl, Laguna Green & from Colo. Spgs. (right up the street from U!)

SWEET! damn it is a small world! imagine that! i live on chantilly (on the other end from you to the north) i am the 5th house on the left. stop by sometime and say HI! i first noticed your TL about a month or 2 before i got mine. the color of your car never really got my attention until i realised that it was the laguna green. my wife really liked that color but i dident like the fern color interior as much as the ebony. it was a hard for me to choose the exterior color because we already have a black 99 toyota 4 runner in the garage. there is a lot of dirty black cars to keep clean at my house. anyway the laguna was going to be my second choice. either way it is a very hard choice to decide between the 2 colors both are very nice.

BTW when did you say you sent me a message? sorry i dident reply i dont recall the message. anyway now you can just walk over and give it to me in person. LOL! do you and your wife like to go out sometimes? maby we could go watch a flick or somthing?

------------------

Old 11-12-2000, 01:01 PM

Hey,
I'm in Littleton, Doug Co, 2001 Nighthawk/parchment...stock...tint, clear bra, Bev Hill bra...
Jim

------------------
Jim B.
2001 TL black/parchment
Old 11-12-2000, 03:07 PM
Sporty X type

Wink

SWEET! damn, it is a small world! imagine that! I live on chantilly (on the other end from you to the north) i am the 5th house on the left. stop by sometime and say HI! i first noticed your TL about a month or 2 before i got mine. the color of your car never really got my attention until i realised that it was the laguna green. my wife really liked that color but i dident like the fern color interior as much as the ebony.........
Damn, it is a small world. My first choice was going 2 be the Monteray Blue, but my wife said it wasn't the color for this classy car,(no offence M/B car people!)& we keep looking. We saw the Laguna Green, & the more I looked at it, the more I liked it. I know the interior is called Fern, but 2 me it's more gray, which I like alot. We don't go out much, just home bodies! We'll have 2 compare notes 'cause we're so close to each other.
Old 11-12-2000, 07:06 PM
Racer

cool well right after my last post we went to cubs for some groceries and i looked at your driveway and i dident see any tire marks in the snow from your garage so i guess you 2 spent the day in relaxing. we were trying to remember what your other car was. if i am not mistaken a white nissan altima? i must be thinking we are really nosy neighbors? we just notice your house a lot because you guys are always outside working in the yard in the summer. and BTW you have a very nice house! looks like you spent a lot of time working on your yard. you should come over and see my glass bricks that light up along my driveway. everyone thinks they are cool. i made them my self and the neighbor keeps giving me a herd time telling me they look like lights on a runway. since we are right in the flight path of the airport he thinks there will be a 747 landing in my driveway!
anyway nice to meet ya neighbor! we TL guys gotta stick together!

------------------

Old 11-12-2000, 07:12 PM
Racer

BTW dident mean to ignore any of the others from colorado! where in the springs is ColoradoTL from?
nice to meet you as well!

and Doug i see your from littleton. cool maby if we have a get together we can invite you down! Do you get into hobbies much? my wife and I race Remote controlled cars up at the track in aurora sometimes. other than that we try to stay away from denver.

keep em comming guys! there has to be more than 4 of us from colorado!

------------------

Old 11-12-2000, 07:36 PM
Sporty X type

cool well right after my last post we went to cubs for some groceries and i looked at your driveway and i dident see any tire marks in the snow from your garage so i guess you 2 spent the day in relaxing. we were trying to remember what your other car was. if i am not mistaken a white nissan altima? i must be thinking we are really nosy neighbors? we just notice your house a lot because you guys are always outside working in the yard in the summer. and BTW you have a very nice house! looks like you spent a lot of time working on your yard. you should come over and see my glass bricks that light up along my driveway. everyone thinks they are cool. i made them my self and the neighbor keeps giving me a herd time telling me they look like lights on a runway. since we are right in the flight path of the airport he thinks there will be a 747 landing in my driveway!
anyway nice to meet ya neighbor! we TL guys gotta stick together!

what time u go 2 Cubs? We went to Pizza hut to say goodbye 2 x employee leaving 4 England..got back at about 4:20 I LOVE my new tires, ( no matter how SMALL some people say!!) I got up our STEEP driveway for the FIRST time not spinning the wheels! Thxs 4 compl. on yard. We work hard on it 'cause she likes 2 have a nice yard. Yeh, can I come over & watch a 747 land! (j/k!)We are in the landing pattern. We came back from P/H, & went by your house. WE were close2 it..Piros & Chantilly. Look at my post about new car for $500.. go 2 link 4 pics & look at tires. See what u think. Yeh, I messed up & got 225/50/16's instead of 225/55/16's, but they are GREAT in snow, AHEEMM. Atomix! J/K

Old 11-12-2000, 07:45 PM
Racer

hey we are both on the board this evening at the same time i just shot ya an email with my number seems we have a lot of the same interests. after our trip to cubs we came home and your driveway was melted (I HATE PEOPLE WHOS DRIVEWAYS GET SOUTHERN SUN EXPOSURE!) i have to shouvel my driveway and you get to watch it melt! dammit!
anyway after that we went to tinsel town to watch a movie (men of honer) and got back at 4:30. we took the 4 runner cause of the 4 wheel drive and since it was already dirty from our trip to the country dinner playhouse last night. (we saw 7 brides for 7 brothers) Hey maby you and the wife might like to come with us in january when they will be doing west side story its fun we havent been in about 3 years.

------------------

Old 11-12-2000, 11:29 PM
8th Gear

Likewise, I'm from the Springs!

'00 Firepepper Red/Ebony, no Nav, Clear Bra, Factory Wing, Wood Trim (though not yet installed!)
Old 11-13-2000, 09:35 AM
Instructor

hey guys... Im in the Springs also..although I have a 96 TL..
I have a 97 CL also..
Old 11-13-2000, 06:47 PM
Racer

Originally posted by bklyngryl:
hey guys... Im in the Springs also..although I have a 96 TL..
I have a 97 CL also..
Hey great! another owner in the springs! keep em comming..

any of you guys have the comptech headers yet? i was curious to see how loud they are. dont know if i would really want to buy them unless they made a noticeable difference in power gain. ill let someoneelse be the guni pig and maby i could get a ride to see for myself before i decide if i want to buy.

------------------