Adrenaline - Civic Si and Acura TL - Cop

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adrenaline - Civic Si and Acura TL - Cop

*I know its long, please read*

I work at Cool SPrings mall in nashville TN. A worker at the mall has a civic si and i have my 99 acura tl. Well going onto the highway yesterday i cut ahead of him and got ahead to get off the ramp onto the highway. I guess that kind of ticked him off, i barely know this guy, all i know is that he has a grudge against me because i flirt with his sister(who gives a shit right).

But when we got onto the highway, i heard his exaust system rumbling and he passed my when i picked up speed behind him. I thought he was driving casually until he really started driving fast. I tailed hime for a while and then i switched lanes and started off fast. The highway was full of trucks and cars scattered, our exit came and i was already ahead trying to still keep my speed. I can't describe this well enough but the adrenaline rush in my head was crazy. I daigonally took a cut from behind a semi and a car right beside me not realizing what i am doing right into the exit and taking a hard brake. When i went to a full stop to the yield sign i couldn't feel my legs, they were trembling and i had to really push the accelerator to get speed. All of a sudden the pedal felt very hard to push, it was only me, not the car. I was a little ahead when he kept zooming beside me on the main road with nothing but traffic all around. Man that was crazy, i never really wanted any performance mods, but know i am thinking, just don't know what to do. ANy suggestions open, i want to do some stuff.

Well, this morning i had to work again. First time ever since i have worked here, he spoke to me. THe crazy things that bring people together, huh. Well, he is pretty cool, except i really respect him now but i like his sister alot too. Unforunately she is engaged, they are persian, and she was arranged(culture thing). I know she likes me because of the way she reacts when i am around, she calls, she waits for me during closing so we can walk out together. I don't know how true this is but i think she might be bluffing the engagement(no ring,claims it's getting sized), but she must not be happy with the arrangement. I don't want to screw things up for her, but i'll always know that i will have my chance if nothing happens with her fiance.

Well, sorry about off subject, but i really wanted to express that because it made me feel better. Anyway, i also found out today that her brother is franklin police, he said that he wasn't worried about driving fast because he's got a badge(sux for me).

Once again, sorry about a long story, as bad as it sounds, i really want things to work out in between the girl and me. I know thats selfish but if you were feeling the way i was, you would hope so too.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Sig Rho's Finest

dang what a massive rambled thought. i say get headers and a UR crank for now
Old 08-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by NYZGREATST

come on man, give me a break. Just sharing some thoughts with my family(you guys).
Old 08-06-2005, 01:09 PM
I need 2 more gears

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
headers and intake first. they go hand and hand, then ur crank pulley.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by NYZGREATST

Cmon dude...He just spilled his guts...have a heart....

Keep on truckin Im sure if she likes you something good will happen...
Old 08-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Burning Brakes

hey man crazy story with the si...i say you get yourself a nice AEM cold air intake and you'll have some fun with it, after all you can always switch back to stock rather easily...and plus the girl might like the sound of VTEC at wide open throttle....::correction::she will DEFINITELY like that haha i mean come on who wouldnt?
Old 08-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
So.... was this thread supposed go into Racing, Parts and Performance, or Relationships section??
Old 08-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Advanced

thanx for the support guys, feels good to know people here care.
Old 08-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
So.... was this thread supposed go into Racing, Parts and Performance, or Relationships section??

Love and racing mix well, don't u know
Old 08-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Sig Rho's Finest

im not clownin on him at all. i even gave him some advice.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:43 PM
I need 2 more gears

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
fucking get headers then intake, if you can;t afford both at same time get headers and K&N filter and remove intake resonantor, then you're car will be much faster and you'll have a nice sporty sound too! then do what you think is best with the girl. I would go after it with her if you really like her and get the same vibe from her, screw the other guy only because it's arranged. If she was married then you would go straight to hell.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:45 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by sbuswell
fucking get headers then intake, if you can;t afford both at same time get headers and K&N filter and remove intake resonantor, then you're car will be much faster and you'll have a nice sporty sound too! then do what you think is best with the girl. I would go after it with her if you really like her and get the same vibe from her, screw the other guy only because it's arranged. If she was married then you would go straight to hell.

Good thinkin, about if she gets married kind of thing. Check this out, i spoke to one of my persian friends today and he said that traditionally when a persian girl gets engaged she never breaks that relationship. I think thats just a bunch of crock. I hate to just lead myself into it believing things i want to believe and not look at the truth.

Man, the only reason i joined back into this forum and started some work on my car was to keep myself busy, i honestly feel kind of mekancholy and miserable nowadays. Might sound obssesive or insane, but i am just feelin this way.

Once again, i don't want to be selfish and screw things up for her if she's happy, but i just can't keep my feelings trapped inside.

I just don't know what to do. I feel a little lost.
Old 08-07-2005, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 30 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
Belongs in Off-Topic > Ramblings ... at least in my opinion. Asking about car parts and what mods to do ... please post in performance parts.