Is 300 Killed!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2001, 12:07 PM
AC
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ruf, no offense taken whatsoever. Like I stated, I seriously don't know what my car is capable of 0-60, but I'm assuming low 6's due to the fact that I've beaten cars that should pull numbers in the mid to upper 6's (eg. TLS). I can understand your point as I went through the same thing. From 1997, I've always wanted a 540i cuz I heard how great it was in this that etc. So I ultimately got the car cuz it was one of those things I've always wanted. I will admit, from all the talks I assumed the car would be like 911 fast but was disapointed that it wasn't. Do I regret buying my 540i? NO! I love the car because I now know what the car is capable of and I don't expect Corvette performance from it as I did the first week I had it. Now, regarding the M5...I have one on order and can't wait to get it, but I too am having second thoughts about spending $72K on a car that's literally the same interior as my 540i with better performance. I guess, I'm starting to see things differently due to the fact that I want kids next year.

AKRY, I agree with you, I don't think my car will pull under 6 sec. even with torque breaking. However, now that I got Dinan crap, it may be possible. I'm no expert driver so I can't say one way or another that I will consistently pull a certain number. My philosophy is that if a car mag pulls 6.2 for my car I add .3-.5 seconds to the time and I consider that more realistic numbers. If I pull the same numbers as car mags, then great, if not, no biggie since I had lower expectations to begin with.

Now regarding the TLS, I'm not raggin on the car whatsoever. I think Acura did a hell of a job with that car. I almost traded my TL for a TLS but opted to go withe the MB430 Sport for my wife. I just felt that the MB was "tougher" and it gave me a better piece of mind.
Old 08-23-2001, 12:19 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

If I physically threatned you....you would know about it punk. Read the F@ckin post. There were no physical threats involved. All the "punk on the street" comments Gee@acura-tl.com......we can talk about it......."I'm surprised your moderator let this go......A guy got banned from the Lexus site" shut up punk!!! You little girly man Lexus owner, if you can't take it get the F@ck off our site sensitivity boy!!!!! He threatned me....He threatned me.....help moderator...help meeeeeeeee.....the bad man called me a nasty name......You little punk bastard leave the site if you can't take it. Troll boy this is what you get when you engage in trollism....mommy mommy I got a boo boo kiss it and make it better......well kiss my a$$....go back to your cave troll boy. Awww you don't like it here.....your just a car enthusiast....can't we all get along.......No PUNK I don't like trolls who talk sh!t about Acura, No PUNK we can't get along, Take your enthusiastic a$$ and beat it.......Stop crying for help from the Moderator.....now that your skirt is up we all see your thong biatch.........bye the way it's not going to get any better....I got a lot more for ya!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2001, 12:23 PM
Lead Footed

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally posted by StylinTLS
I dunno if this only happens in the other states or what.. but I dun get into any races here, and ppl are sayin my TL is comparable to speed with the TLS. Racing got nothing to prove, the ppl in instigate it are insecure guys who gotta prove something to themselve...wtf would you need to prove anything to a stranger. A note to TedC, I understand you have freedom of speech, but be aware this is a TL board afterall, no one forces you to read, and unless you're an IS owner, Then you shouldn't be saying much for Lexus and BMW, see..here in SoCali, I try to make all the TL guys on this board tight with each other, and I've made a few great friends from this board...why? Cuz we're all on the same side. You wanna stick up for an IS, go rat us out on a IS board. Biatchin on a TL board is just gonna get your hazed, unless that's your way of getting attention.

~Shine
So why do you fix your car up? And even post all the mods you've made to it? Insecure are you? :p

Be careful not to generalize and get personal with those of us that like to race. Most of us do it because we like it. Ever think of that?

Hopefully I've missunderstood your point on people who race and you weren't including me and other on this board it that generalization.

RUF
Old 08-23-2001, 12:29 PM
Lead Footed

Originally posted by AC
Now, regarding the M5...I have one on order and can't wait to get it, but I too am having second thoughts about spending $72K on a car that's literally the same interior as my 540i with better performance. I guess, I'm starting to see things differently due to the fact that I want kids next year. .
Sigh! I have two kids and know what you mean. My 64's been sitting in mothballs since. The wife wants me to sell it, but I told her it a father and son project in a couple more years.

Maybe there's a used M5 or even the new M3, but used in my future.

RUF
Old 08-23-2001, 12:36 PM
Instructor

Re: Is 300 Killed!

Originally posted by Stylin Silver Sled
Yesterday evening coming home from Best Buy, I was at a red light and a yellow IS pulls ...SNIP....

So as soon as the light turns green we both floor it and he starts pulling me just a bit, but when the VTEC kicked in and the those beautiful headers start flowing nice I start moving ahead of him...we are now at 70 mph and I am starting to get a full car length ahead of him and just as I am passing him he looks over like a 4 year old who just found out his dog died...
...SNIP...Awesome kill (Without NOS)

IS300 - MY @SS!!!
I hate Lexus myself, love my TL...but I'm just curiouis about one thing w/this story...if you were at 70mph and starting to get a full car lenght adhead of him...and then you pass him and he has his 4 y.o. dead dog look????

Things that make you go hmmmmm?
Old 08-23-2001, 12:56 PM

[QUOTE]If I physically threatned you....you would know about it punk. Read the F@ckin post. There were no physical threats involved. All the "punk on the street" comments Gee@acura-tl.com......we can talk about it......."I'm surprised your moderator let this go......A guy got banned from the Lexus site" shut up punk!!! You little girly man Lexus owner, if you can't take it get the F..blah, blah,blah ....QUOTE]

What a dumbass, pal I got bigger chunks of guys just like you in my stools, you f*#king poser. Do you think anyone should be scared of you, I know I'm not. Why ? Because I know I can back it up, unlike you who sits at home w/ their thumb in their ass talkin' trash like a wrestler. You spout that crap and then call ME a punk ??!! You're the one that can't take it when someone disrespects your car, so don't give me this baby crap picklesmoocher. Let me guess, you're 6'8" and weigh 320, all muscle right ?? A real big guy wouldn't have to TRY and act tough, so stick to what you know best, WWF and NAMBLA.

Old 08-23-2001, 01:00 PM
Racer

I am now officially ashamed I had anything to do with this thread.

{washes hands}
Old 08-23-2001, 01:39 PM
Instructor

Talking

Whopeee finally she shows some balls......Not screaming for the moderator anymore biatch......WWF please.....320 all muscle.....your praying I not......your just a poser.....poser? That's such a cute word....do you have anymore......Scared of me.....you should be but I'm glad your not......Shirley Temple chicks like you wanna be thugs but the curls and the mini skirt give it away everytime......You'll act like you want it, make your friends and family think you want it but take an x-ray of your heart Suzie and you'll see a pile of sh!t, piss and salty tears....heart? no where to be found!! I know your thong is so tight right now it's making you bleed....you had to respond god forbid your Lex buddies see you bit@hed up to an Acura owner. Bring it on clown I see punks like you everyday.....You can't win but please keep trying F@ck face......Ha you thought you were going to get away scot free....Bash and Dash....well your gonna take an A$$-hole full of hot sh!t before you go...and tell the others what I've done to you....By the way I noticed you got pretty bold once you confirmed there were no physical threats being made.....real tough guy......"what are you gonna do fly down..." distances were meant to be traveled.....but don't go packing up the family just yet I'm not coming......I see enough biatches up here don't need to travel to see another......Stick to horsepower and torque Suzie...your way out of your element.....You will respect my gangster.....You will respect this forums gangster or I will light your a$$ up every single time......what.....what does respect my gangster mean.....you should have the book; Thug Expressions - A Punk's Guide to Seeming Tough.....look it up poser (haha what a word..that's great....you fu@king maggot)......ding ding...round two punk you've already lost one fake breast and the fake eyelashes are blurring your vision.....your in trouble Suzie!!!
Old 08-23-2001, 01:49 PM
Retired MOD

Off Topic please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2001, 02:22 PM
Instructor

I thought IS300 is better version of Civic. IS 300 should be in Civic League. Race with Souped up CIVIC Please, you know they are fast. Just like fast and the furious. goes out to SickLExus..
Old 08-23-2001, 02:55 PM
MB-Fanatic w/TL-S

ACTUP,

Chill out, bro... Don't get all heat up just yet.....

AC,

I think you should stick with M5.... even moded 540i is no match for M5.... you gonna drive one to understand..

RUF,

M3 w/SMGII is something you would be VERY interested in...

Andy Kuo
Old 08-23-2001, 02:57 PM

That ACTUP...she's funny. It took me 15 minutes to decipher what she was spouting out of her rectum, only because I misplaced my Ebonics to English dictionary. You should go outside and get some air between sessions of Half-Life, CRACTUP, see the real world, well I mean, I see the real world, you just see a trailerpark, but whatever. The maggot line was great by the way, was that 3rd grade or prison, which was it ? Judging by the clues in your post: little girls, thongs,and a$$hole full of hot sh!t, I'll wager on prison and fond memories of playing "Now what's this taste like ?". So you can take off the leotard and cape Stone Cold, your toughguy pedophilic ramblings are tiresome.

p.s. -- e-mail me if you have trouble with any of the big words

Old 08-23-2001, 03:00 PM
AC
Drifting

Thumbs down

Originally posted by seotaiji
I thought IS300 is better version of Civic. IS 300 should be in Civic League. Race with Souped up CIVIC Please, you know they are fast. Just like fast and the furious. goes out to SickLExus..
Man get real! Give credit where it is due.
Old 08-23-2001, 03:19 PM
MB-Fanatic w/TL-S

Talking

Originally posted by seotaiji
Size-wise, yes.... but fit/finish?? IS300 is far more superior.... I agree with AC, you gonna give IS300 some credits...

P.S. IS300 is classified as SUB-COMPACT

Andy Kuo
Old 08-23-2001, 03:56 PM
Instructor

You still here!!....Your like that chick in the Austin Power movie..."why won't you die..."

The punchstat numbers just came back and it's not looking good for you...."you can't win Suzie..."

pedophilic..wow good one I had to look that up...really... it said:
punk bit@h takes a$$ whopin and tries to take the high road.......not a chance monthly bleeder.......street level baby......

"You were in prison.....",
ssshhhhh my parole officer might read this...if I have any contact with he/she manhore biatches that a violation...ssshhhhhh
by the way does that make me more dangerous or less....( god I love that line from shaft hahaa....oh back to you)

"you have a 3rd grade vocabulary...."
Fu@k you snot face....how's that

"you speak ebonics I don't understand......"
^&^^*#$#%^%%$$%#*^*&(&&*#$_)*)&$#$%
translation:
The next time I put you on the strip to sell your a$$ for $20 and you sell it for $10 me and you are gonna have serious problems.

There was a temporary stoppage due to collagen and silicone all over the ring floor............

RESUME!

WAIT.....they might have to stop this thing.......Suzie suffering from severe cramps.........there asking her now if she wants to give up.......

Wait a minute....she's dropped to her knees...and....and....and.....
OH MY GOD.....THERE'S A...A..A...THERE'S A MOUSE COMING OUT OF HER A$$...........OH MY GOD.....There's blood and sh!t everywhere........Suzie......SUZIE.......

I don't want to speculate but she might be dead
....stay tuned.....
Old 08-23-2001, 04:12 PM
Lead Footed

Originally posted by AKRY
RUF,

M3 w/SMGII is something you would be VERY interested in...

Andy Kuo
STOP IT! I don't need any arm twisting here. It's bad enough as it is so don't make it worse . . . please

To make it worse, I'm still batting .000 in trying to find a GS400 to run. Mostly older folks (listen to me considering the average age on this board) driving them.

RUF
Old 08-23-2001, 04:37 PM
RWD convert

With my mods I think I just might be able to beat an IS300. hehe
Old 08-23-2001, 05:00 PM

Where've you been ACT ?? Have trouble getting all the magic marker off your monitor after underlining all the big words ? Shaving your sister's back ? You need a faster modem, hook up some cable to that doublewide. It's cute how you try to flirt with me, calling me by your stepmom's name (well, you call her that, I call her "ditchpig") and dreamin' about rodents protruding from my anus (oh...just a little FYI, I know they do in the Bronx, but up here in Boston, we don't refer to them as "housepets"). And the whole PimpDaddy thing I'm having trouble getting, probably because I'd have to drive about 20 miles just to see a hooker, as opposed to you who probably knocks them off your stoop when you open your screen door. Are you just stressed that it's not as easy out here in the real world as it is in the Big House ? You really must miss the 3 squares a day, free exercise membership, and the all-you-can-drink tube tonic. You mad that Timmy stopped writing you ? Or that Mommy lied about taking you to the zoo ? Maybe you need a timeout...why don't you go check to see if your car's on blocks again ?!!! No, your CAR...I know your trailer is, it's supposed to be, sh!tbasket !!!

Old 08-23-2001, 05:13 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Does this thread serve any benefit anymore?
Old 08-23-2001, 05:26 PM
O.G.

Hey mods, I think it's about time we close this thread down. It has turned into a personal war between ACTUP and TedC and serves no purpose.
Old 08-23-2001, 05:30 PM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

I agree.. stop beating this horse..

Hey Binh, maybe we can convince Tim to make us Moderators!!
Old 08-23-2001, 06:38 PM

Talking

BlackShadow, guys...it's all in good fun, I don't take myself seriously, I know ACT doesn't take me seriously, and yeah, I guess it's time to end this thread finally, I know ACT probably has some parting words, so it's his stage now...

Old 08-23-2001, 06:51 PM
Shogun Assassin

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
are we still posting on this thread???
Old 08-23-2001, 07:01 PM
wbr
Intermediate

TedC

Clinically speaking, an idiot is someone who has an abnormal or underdeveloped brain, and retains an Intelligence Quotient of 50 or less. So, if the shoe fits, wear it.
Old 08-23-2001, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 616 Likes on 294 Posts
Originally posted by BlackShadow
Hey mods, I think it's about time we close this thread down. It has turned into a personal war between ACTUP and TedC and serves no purpose.
I've been working on it, unfortunately my mod powers are completelely useless on planet TL Discussion, and I am but a mere mortal here. It is only on planet TL Type-S that my superpowers become apparent due to the effects of that planets yellow sun.
Old 08-23-2001, 08:58 PM
O.G.

Originally posted by Edub-TL
Hey Binh, maybe we can convince Tim to make us Moderators!!
Hmmm....not a bad idea robin.
Old 08-23-2001, 10:01 PM
Pro

Originally posted by TedC

Lexus stated that the Escataine interior was for gripping purposes, not to cut corners. I'm assuming that the full leather option was because of customer demand (??)
TedC, sorry to burst your bubble but the IS300 uses an "Ecsaine like" material not true "Ecsaine"....the fake stuff, even though it does the job as effectively as the real stuff.....
Old 08-23-2001, 10:51 PM
Lead Footed

Originally posted by BlackShadow

Hmmm....not a bad idea robin.
You have my support for what it's worth. Your posts have been fairly even keel and that's enough for me.

RUF
Old 08-23-2001, 11:43 PM
Intermediate

Re: Is 300 Killed!

Goooood killl man! You taught one of those IS300 owners a lesson! I don't hate the cars but I hate the owners who think they are GOD 'cauze they own an overpriced POS Civic on steroid! I would love to do some IS300 hunting also but I think I should stick with Camry/Solara V6 auto & ES300! I think Lexus is nice but only the V8 ones (GS/SC430)! The V6 (300 series) are overpriced comparing to the TL and TL-S!
Old 08-24-2001, 11:03 AM
AC
Drifting

Oh man, here we go again with the IS300 is a Civic, Corolla, etc. Have you "$hit-talkers" even driven the car for you to say it's a Civic? Maybe the IS doesn't have as nice of an interior as our TL (IMO), but the ride quality and overall performance is nowhere close to that of a Civic.
I'm not arguing the IS300 driver in this post got what he deserved, but man, please give credit where it is due. I'm sure the IS300 guys are saying our TL's are just an Accord, etc. too. But the ones that have any common sense give props to the TL where it is due.
Old 08-24-2001, 11:06 AM
Three Wheelin'

Ok this has gone far enough

Thread Closed