****ing a hole.

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 11:24 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry ****ing a hole.

well first off i went to the movies and borrowed my dads rent a car from lexus. well i let him drive my tl-s, thinking that i had fun with the rental car and let them take the tl home. ]

well they went to my aunts apartment complex and accidently parked in the managers parking lot.

the ****er parked his car right in front of my tl to block it off so they counldnt get out. it want like it was the only spot, there is like 8 spots and my parents ended up taking one of them. dont ask why he has so many spots for one person.

well they come home and the next morning i wash my car and i find a ****ing 5 inch long scratch against my rear passenger door.

believe me that this ****er is gonna pay. one way or another he will pay you ****ing white trash hillbilly mother****er. ill see you in ****ing hell dip ****.

i was wondering if there is any type of stuff to help gett he scratch out. i buffed it for like 3 hours with scratch x and wax and the scratch is almost completly gone. but still you can see it.

any suggestions?:thefinger
Old 05-06-2003, 11:30 AM
Banned

If it's not a deep scratch then the buffing should work. I used some 3M Swirl and scratch remover and worked great, but only for light scratches. Might need a repaint bro...sorry
Old 05-06-2003, 11:40 AM
Racer

Damn asloudasitgets, I've never seen you this boisterous before. Just kidding, bro. Jokings aside, I'm really sorry to have that happen to you. These people that go around keying other cars are real jerks. They are the epitome of low-life scumbags in the universe.

If there's any consolation I'd like to tell you a story of my own. My uncle and I were packing this HUGE, HEAVY table desk into the trunk of my TL-S. And OH MY GOD the damn thing slipped from our grasp and it ended up landing on the bumper, causing a slight gush that is clearly visible.

Today, you could still see the damn thing a little bit. It's not as worst as yours but I'm clearly over it. Just remember that you can't always keep your car like new--something's bound to happen.
Old 05-06-2003, 11:50 AM
Go Stros!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Damn, that sh*t sucks, man!!!! If you want I can take care of him...if the price is right? hahahhaha j/k Na, joking aside...I think that is some shady sh*t that dude pulled on your car and I agree with you he should pay one way or the other!! F*CK That! Get the f*cker!
Old 05-06-2003, 12:41 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anger management time!
Old 05-06-2003, 01:01 PM
Instructor

Find his car. put brake fluid in a water bottle and spray! Hahahahaha....
Old 05-06-2003, 01:27 PM
Intermediate

dont put up with that...

I guarantee this isnt the first time this a-hole has done this to someones car - my own car was vandalized by some $%@#$%( cost me 500 bucks for insurance and total bill was over 2K.

DO NOT let this guy get away from this..no matter what! Do it for all of us that have ever had something like this happen but DONT know who did it. You know who did this...do something about it, wether through legal channels or not so legal channels. He did this to you on purpose, you are just reacting to his antagonization. so fuc% this POS!
Old 05-06-2003, 03:21 PM
Three Wheelin'

dont worry he is getting his treat soon, stupid *****.

tell me what will spraying brake fluid do?
Old 05-06-2003, 03:22 PM
Three Wheelin'

i need some acid, to spray too. anyone know where i can get some?
Old 05-06-2003, 03:43 PM
Instructor

Forget spraying that guy's car with brake fluid. If you want the job done quick and without passer-byers noticing what you're doing, grab a couple permanent markers and scribble the hell out of his car. He messed up your paint job, go mess up his paint job...:devil:
Old 05-06-2003, 04:03 PM
I like to mod teh Bimmer

Are u sure its the manager who did it?

Wouldn't want to find out its a guy like in Joy Ride :chainsaw:
Old 05-06-2003, 04:34 PM
Racer

Originally posted by InspireSaber
He messed up your paint job, go mess up his paint job...:devil:
Okay, if you're gonna f#ck with him, be careful. The first thing is not to do anything right at the lot. So many places have surveillance cameras and this lot may be one of them. You want to get his plate number--you can run it, or just use it to identify the targeted car. Don't mess it up TOO bad, just enough to piss him off (like he did to you). Light his car on fire and the police WILL get involved!
The best thing to do is bide your time. Give it a couple of weeks when he will not know WHO did this to him. You may want to stick a potato up his exhaust pipe to keep him from starting his engine. . .

NOTE: this is for entertainment purposes only. . .

Old 05-07-2003, 10:21 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by TL-S Man
...So many places have surveillance cameras and this lot may be one of them....
If that's the case, then he should ask the manager or whoever's in charge of the lot if there are any cameras and if so, if he can look at them to see if he can spot whoever scratched his car--actually it may be better to say that you want to look at the video because you think some "crime" may have been perpetrated and you want to gather evidence, just in case the manager lies to you and says that there aren't any cameras even though there are. If the manager sez he doesn't have any cameras, then you're good to go as far as doing whatever it is you might plan to do.
Old 05-07-2003, 12:24 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Tell 'em some random weird guy punched you in the face for no reason then ran away in his car laughing hysterically praying in jibberish and want to get his license plate.
Old 05-07-2003, 05:22 PM
Racer

castrate the ****er.
Old 05-07-2003, 08:51 PM
Three Wheelin'

another candidate for Pissed Off Pete