**** i am going to kill someone

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2002, 10:54 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
**** i am going to kill someone

i have a 2000 prelude with also a 2003 tls. well i use my prelude to go to school so i dont put my prelude in my garage. my home is different from the norm. my garage is in my backyard.

well last night some ****er, took off with my front oem lip. i was so furious that i went out on the street and cursed all sorts of profanity for about 10 mins. i dont know i was somewhat dissapointed that none of my ****ing neigbors saw anything. and well didnt give a ****.

so now i am thinking i know who the ****er is..

well you see there is a high school in front of my school, and there is a young bunch of korean noys that have a black prelude with no bodykit. he is the only one that know i have a lude and the only one i seen with a lude. he always parks on my street, i think that ****er is the one that stole it.

i mean why the **** would anyone steal a measly front lip? and only a lip?

he left all the screws and knew what tools he needed. i am thinking he did it around 3 am on sat morning.

guess what, tommorow when i see that he is no longer parked on my street to maybe stay away, thinking i have a clue he did it, i will go and first off steal it back and drill 10 holes in his car one hole for each panel of the car, 10 for all the 10 hours i had a ****ing pile of steam comming out of my head.

that ****er is gonna get it one way or another. he's dead. i swear by this. he will die.
Old 11-03-2002, 10:58 PM
Race Director

GO HERE

ALSO GO HERE

Old 11-03-2002, 11:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

I hella pissed right now also. I was in a fender bender with a all white prelude last WED. and then yesterday I was hit again at the bay bridge toll plaza. They Fuc$ed up thing id that I was at a complete stop for about 10 seconds both times and both cars rear ended me
Old 11-04-2002, 12:46 AM
Comptech Freak

can't blame anyone...
u must know that there's a chance ur kit will be stolen if u go for aftermarket and mods...

just be a little more careful next time...do something to avoid the same next time instead of giong for a revenge =)
Old 11-04-2002, 08:47 AM
Burning Brakes

Nobody wins in a rear end collision exceptt a cop and a diplomat. more power to you. Hope you are alright and if the damage is not serious just get your vehicle repaired and repainted for free... If you get a good lawyer, you might even make some dough off of it.

I hella pissed right now also. I was in a fender bender with a all white prelude last WED. and then yesterday I was hit again at the bay bridge toll plaza. They Fuc$ed up thing id that I was at a complete stop for about 10 seconds both times and both cars rear ended me
Old 11-04-2002, 09:01 AM
Go Stros!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Well I had someone steal the kit off my car..I was pissed, but didn't show right then and there...trust me those anger management courses help..hahahah yeah right...Anyways, I thought I had an idea who did and now that they know I'm suspicious of them..they are all the more weary...Well, those fagots are always ducking, hiding, and running when they see me now, but trust me..it is too late...I'm not gonna be happy til they f*cking pay...You know...People use to chop someone's hands off for stealing way back when(I mean WAY BACK! hahaha)...that might not be a bad idea now...don't you think? :toothless :devil:
Old 11-04-2002, 10:54 PM
Three Wheelin'

I got a really good lawyer and I will hopefully be making some $$$ off of this bullshi$
Old 11-04-2002, 11:41 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by vsop TL-S
Well I had someone steal the kit off my car..I was pissed, but didn't show right then and there...trust me those anger management courses help..hahahah yeah right...Anyways, I thought I had an idea who did and now that they know I'm suspicious of them..they are all the more weary...Well, those fagots are always ducking, hiding, and running when they see me now, but trust me..it is too late...I'm not gonna be happy til they f*cking pay...You know...People use to chop someone's hands off for stealing way back when(I mean WAY BACK! hahaha)...that might not be a bad idea now...don't you think? :toothless :devil:
I can see it now on 20/20.. The topic will be: Bodykits getting stolen and Owners getting revenge.. and they will talk about how evilly and in cold blood you tore the arm off the Fagot..
Old 11-05-2002, 08:38 PM
Instructor

Either way, let us know what happens.
Old 11-06-2002, 12:23 AM
Three Wheelin'

If I catch a mother fuc$er trying to steal my shi$ I'm gonna rack my 12ga and shoot with hesitation.
Old 11-06-2002, 04:54 PM
8th Gear

Yea I was f****n pissed off the other day, I come out of the store and someone put GUM on my rims. I swear i almost lost it.
Old 11-07-2002, 01:15 AM
Three Wheelin'

I get kinda hostile when someone even sits or is even near my car.
Old 11-07-2002, 07:13 AM
Purchased: April 28, 2001

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry to hear about your ride bro. Share the rest of the story with us sometime and join in on some of the local meets. You too snapple
Old 11-07-2002, 09:50 AM
Banned

Originally posted by Snapple
I get kinda hostile when someone even sits or is even near my car.
lol u wanna hear hostile?? i went to the park about a week or 2 ago to go play basket ball with my friends. so im there playing and my friend goes to me... you theres some lady thats been next to ur car for a while and theres little kids running around it with those little gay metl scooters. then i look and she has her fvcking purse on my car. so i scream out... HEY!!! GET THE FVCK AWAY FROM MY CAR! then she looks at me and keeps doing whatever shes doing and takes off the purse. then one of the little kids leans against my car and i just walk over there all pissed and ****. when the kid sees me he get off in like a split second. so i get in my car... peel out (i park backwards), and park next to the fence. then i got out and told her that if any of them got anywhere near my car again that there were gonna be problems. it felt pretty good to do that... i dont f*ck with anyones sh!t so dont f*ck with mine. some people may look at it like JUST a car... but to me its a lot more.
Old 11-07-2002, 04:26 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by str8acura

lol u wanna hear hostile?? i went to the park about a week or 2 ago to go play basket ball with my friends. so im there playing and my friend goes to me... you theres some lady thats been next to ur car for a while and theres little kids running around it with those little gay metl scooters. then i look and she has her fvcking purse on my car. so i scream out... HEY!!! GET THE FVCK AWAY FROM MY CAR! then she looks at me and keeps doing whatever shes doing and takes off the purse. then one of the little kids leans against my car and i just walk over there all pissed and ****. when the kid sees me he get off in like a split second. so i get in my car... peel out (i park backwards), and park next to the fence. then i got out and told her that if any of them got anywhere near my car again that there were gonna be problems. it felt pretty good to do that... i dont f*ck with anyones sh!t so dont f*ck with mine. some people may look at it like JUST a car... but to me its a lot more.
EXACTLY MY THOUGHT!!! People dont respect others property but when you mess with theres they get all pissed..
Old 11-08-2002, 06:00 AM
Cruisin'

I hate that.
People don't respect your stuff. It's so annoying.

You know...I have to giggle when I read these posts...It is "just a car"...I put that in quotes because I am engaged to a really great guy (most of the time anyway)...he has a Dodge Viper RT10...Red...well we have a little boy together and when he was 2, he received a truck from the UPS driver...well long story short, I took the swallowable parts off so my son couldn't choke...the wheels on the truck were now exposed metal...well he took the truck and ran it along side the entre length of the Viper. Two skinny tracks all down the side. I thought for sure my fiance' would flip...he just scolded the little guy and said, "Well, it's just a car"...then spent the next several days buffing it all out.

Sorry, I guess I did say that was a long story short...
oops
Old 11-10-2002, 03:59 AM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I totally agree with you!!!! I would probably shot out his windows...drill in his sheet metal, slash his tires, drain his oil pan, and laugh in his face.

I already thought of my kit being stolen...so i went to a local hardware store and bought some security screws. Screws with special or non stand type of heads. Like the ones on our HID ballast, hex with a hole in the middle.
Old 11-10-2002, 06:06 AM
Racer

It is just a car. No one should disrespect your stuff, but all this death and over the top revenge stuff is just pretty stupid IMO! I'd be pretty pissed is someone messed up my vette or even the acura, but to promise someone will die for it, hmmmm. Maybe if I caught them in the act
Old 11-10-2002, 01:30 PM
Suzuka Master

Good one

I went to pick my car up at the dealership and a bunch of punks were walkin all around my car... so i go over and start talkin to them... they really like the car...I told them that is great and that the car they are looking at is mine and all i have to do is go in and sign the paperwork.... I say bye, and start to walk away with the salesman... I turn around and the fagots are leaning up against my brand new car that I did not even drive off the lot.... So I screamed at the top of lungs (Get the **** off the car)... the salesman told the car wash guy standing inside the door to go kick the kids off the lot... I was so pissed off... I told the salesman that if there is one mark in the car I am not taking it.... The salesmans jaw dropped to the ground... He ran outside and chased the kids off the lot....LOL.....waving his clip board in the air..I was laughing so hard.... but damn it, why do people have to put their hands on **** that doesn't belong to them..

Smitty
Old 11-10-2002, 03:51 PM
Three Wheelin'

I'll be glad to edgalang but there aren't any Bay Area meets. It's like no one wants to meet up.