Project RL (Updated Pics Pg. 11)

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 11:00 PM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 209sfinest
whos the gay dude doing push ups.....lol fricken gay

my boy...but its funny though...because he was doing the pushups to the beat hha
Old 08-01-2009, 09:04 AM
Low is a Lifestyle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oh wordd???? nice pics bro
Old 08-02-2009, 12:53 PM
.... .... .... ... ....

1 year Feedback

It is one year after owning my car this is my feedback:

Eye Candy?
I still love the car and is not even close to boredom with the vehicle yet. After all the mods, the car looks 10x better, faster and more of a neck breaker.

Problems?
No serious problems with the car that drove me crazy. I had one issue, where the differential kept leaking. The car had to have the tranny replaced
Warranty FTW. Besides that, nothing else. Car runs like a champ.

Specs:
290HP 260lbs TQ V6

After Mods:
Approximetly:
315 HP 270lbs TQ V6 N/A

After 75shot.
Should be at 400HP unsure of TQ

I will definelty give you guys a good dyno video... Crossing fingers for 300 AWHP.

Performance in the street
Car still needs some get up and go. The car does pull very hard at higher speeds. I am able to pull away slowly from
M35X
530xi
Acura TL

These are the cars that usually run up against me in all weather conditions.

Track?
After N20 do you think the RL could run under 13.8 in the quarter mile?

SH-AWD necessary?

very intelligent way of distributing powers to all the wheels. Love the handling. For this car it would have been necessary, because on slight turns, the car begins to haul ass.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:55 PM
.... .... .... ... ....

http://www.compperformancegroupstore...uct_Code=82021

??
Old 08-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Drifting

Received 103 Likes on 79 Posts
seriously, why are you trying to get all this speed out of an RL? it's not what the car was built for, and no matter what you do to it, it's not cut out to be a drag racer, or track monster. it's a luxury cruiser with decent handling.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:23 AM
Low is a Lifestyle.

.... let the haters hate.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:08 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Originally Posted by 23109VC
seriously, why are you trying to get all this speed out of an RL? it's not what the car was built for, and no matter what you do to it, it's not cut out to be a drag racer, or track monster. it's a luxury cruiser with decent handling.
honestly,

it is just the mod bug bitting me every month
and I want some boost....

I am just trying to be very creative with the car.

There are alot of luxo cruisers with alot of speed, but not built for speed.

track monster=13.9 I highly doubt that lol

now if i was trying to get the vehicle into the 11s then that would be OD, but 1 second faster is not going to make it into a track beast

and maybeeeeeeee because we are 17 years part
Old 08-03-2009, 10:14 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

plus im not trying to make the RL as fast as this RL..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHHclpjonA
Old 08-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts
BRO

post a pic of your vinyl roof. i'd like to see how it looks.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:39 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

BRO look in my welcome back thread
Old 08-03-2009, 11:45 AM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

doh i seen it before

i forgot how it looked...
Old 08-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Stand For Something

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Acura RL = Nice car

Acura RL + A-Spec = Even nicer car

A-Spec Acura RL + Tinted tails, $12 Quad Tips, and cheap looking wheels = Very low class, "cheap looking" car.

The RL, IMO, is an upscale, classy car. However, you've managed to strip every ounce of class from the car. But hey, if that's the look you're going for
Old 08-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Low is a Lifestyle.

what the fook???? those are low class cheap looking wheels? gtfo of here bro. dont hate bc he got a nicer car than you LOLS. actually whether your ride is nicer or not doesnt really matter and ive never seen your car so i take it back... BUT!!! modding is up to the modifiers decision. and he honestly dont give a sh!t what you think. he'll do what he wants lol. dont worry shawn i got yo back lol
Old 08-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

Originally Posted by CGP CL9
what the fook???? those are low class cheap looking wheels? gtfo of here bro. dont hate bc he got a nicer car than you LOLS. actually whether your ride is nicer or not doesnt really matter and ive never seen your car so i take it back... BUT!!! modding is up to the modifiers decision. and he honestly dont give a sh!t what you think. he'll do what he wants lol. dont worry shawn i got yo back lol

dude don't talk crap about my boys ride. i don't know who you are but my boy has a classy car either with the MOD or w/o... his ride is sick. and it still keeps the stylish look. just that it look even hotter. so i don't know where you come off by saying his car is a cheap. by far cheap. very fucking nice car.. so go screw your self!
Old 08-03-2009, 01:23 PM
boost owns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ASASN21
Acura RL = Nice car

A-Spec Acura RL + Tinted tails, $12 Quad Tips, and cheap looking wheels = Very low class, "cheap looking" car.

The RL, IMO, is an upscale, classy car. However, you've managed to strip every ounce of class from the car. But hey, if that's the look you're going for
You have one of the cleanest TL's I've ever seen, and your Advans are off the chain. That said, I've got to disagree with you about Blazin's car. I've seen it in person, and it definitely looks classy, and has quite a presence about it. The only thing I would personally change is the tails... I never like tinted tails.

Also, you try finding wheels to fit an RL! LOL. It's not easy. Us TSX and TL guys have it easy...
Old 08-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

^

us RL have it hard. nothing easy. and some wheels are just plain ugly. but tl's tsx have it slightly better than us ...
Old 08-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
Acura RL = Nice car

OMFGGGGGGGG

you again? IN HERE NOW????

Listen, we had this conversation last week about your asshole posts. Do you ever have anything nice to say? I swear to you I cannot believe that everything you post is negative. Why do you even bother coming on azine?
Old 08-03-2009, 01:36 PM
Safety Car

everyone is in here now

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
CarrieLynn, Audioserf, Blazing GT+, RL Chi-town
Old 08-03-2009, 01:37 PM
boost owns

edit: wrong thread

Last edited by Audioserf; 08-03-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
everyone is in here now

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
CarrieLynn, Audioserf, Blazing GT+, RL Chi-town

defending one of our own.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Safety Car

Acura RL = Nice car

Im posting again because I AM STILL IN SHOCK!!!

i really dont care what you think of Blazin's RL and im sure with the reputation you have he doesnt care either.

I just want to tell you that I really feel bad for you. I cannot imagine what in your life would make you such an unhappy person. I swear to you every post I have ever read by you is negative. Even Ron A said you were on thin ice last week in the BM for calling a new person a moron.

Ive told you this before and Ill say it again. This is a car forum, we are all here because we share similar interests. Im assuming you like cars correct? If you do why are you always being so negative? If you like Acuras then azine should be a happy place for you.

Do you not care that you have this awful reputation here? Like I told you last week, id love to meet you sometime to see what you are like in person. I really cannot imagine anyone being so unhappy and negative all the time.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Chapter Leader (Chicago)

well said. carrie but nut heads like this guy. are always unhappy...

like this guy i know, sexually in capable. zues loves swindling...

but more seriously dude asans... man we all come to this thread to share our love for acura's even those who don't have acura's come here to enjoy the scene. but you just love talking about others and it gets to a point that its annoying and just playing dumb. i wish i was in New York and met you. i think you are just chemically embalanced for dumb comments. if Ron A already warned you but you still want to post negative comments. then you are slow.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:52 PM
boost owns

Back to pics of Shawn's RL... let's not let the negativity derail the thread any further, eh?
Old 08-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Safety Car

yea, lets just let it go.

I have an awesome pic of Blazin's RL, hold on i gotta find it
Old 08-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Safety Car

kay, here you go!!!

And let me just add I had NOTHING to do with this

Old 08-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Kill the silly stringers.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Stand For Something

Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
Im posting again because I AM STILL IN SHOCK!!!

i really dont care what you think of Blazin's RL and im sure with the reputation you have he doesnt care either.

I just want to tell you that I really feel bad for you. I cannot imagine what in your life would make you such an unhappy person. I swear to you every post I have ever read by you is negative. Even Ron A said you were on thin ice last week in the BM for calling a new person a moron.

Ive told you this before and Ill say it again. This is a car forum, we are all here because we share similar interests. Im assuming you like cars correct? If you do why are you always being so negative? If you like Acuras then azine should be a happy place for you.

Do you not care that you have this awful reputation here? Like I told you last week, id love to meet you sometime to see what you are like in person. I really cannot imagine anyone being so unhappy and negative all the time.
Seriously? Did you really just go off like that?

You do realize that I am just giving an honest opinion of what I think of a car right? If he doesn't like my opinion, that's fine. If he came in to my thread and made some comments about what he doesnt like about my car, then that is also fine. I have absolutely no problem with that. Everyone is entitled to their honest opinion, I think you need to realize that, Carrie. Yes, I may come off a bit harsh to some, but that is just my personality. If you don't like it, so what? I think you need to stop taking things so damn personally on a damn car forum.

Speaking of which, why are you making these personal attacks on me?? Ive never said one word to you, about you, or about your car. And yet you feel the need to say you "feel bad for me"??? Talking about how you think my life is so horrible that it makes me this unhappy...??? LMAO Are you serious Carrie? C'mon now, I think you need to take it down a notch. You have absolutely no idea who I am, what I do, or what my life is like; because if you did, Carrie, you most certainly would not being saying such things. So, I think you need to stop, before you push it too far.

Like you said, this is a car forum. PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS, no matter what they may be. If you cannot take it, don't post. Simple as that. And please do not bring up Ron A again, what happened with him and I is strictly between him and I. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the posts I make.

Oh yeah, I may come to that CT meet this Sunday or whenever it is. And trust me Carrie, the SECOND you see me I guarantee your opinion of me will change
Old 08-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Safety Car

Seriously? Did you really just go off like that?

You do realize that I am just giving an honest opinion of what I think of a car right? If he doesn't like my opinion, that's fine. If he came in to my thread and made some comments about what he doesnt like about my car, then that is also fine. I have absolutely no problem with that. Everyone is entitled to their honest opinion, I think you need to realize that, Carrie. Yes, I may come off a bit harsh to some, but that is just my personality. If you don't like it, so what? I think you need to stop taking things so damn personally on a damn car forum.

Speaking of which, why are you making these personal attacks on me?? Ive never said one word to you, about you, or about your car. And yet you feel the need to say you "feel bad for me"??? Talking about how you think my life is so horrible that it makes me this unhappy...??? LMAO Are you serious Carrie? C'mon now, I think you need to take it down a notch. You have absolutely no idea who I am, what I do, or what my life is like; because if you did, Carrie, you most certainly would not being saying such things. So, I think you need to stop, before you push it too far.

Like you said, this is a car forum. PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS, no matter what they may be. If you cannot take it, don't post. Simple as that. And please do not bring up Ron A again, what happened with him and I is strictly between him and I. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the posts I make.

Oh yeah, I may come to that CT meet this Sunday or whenever it is. And trust me Carrie, the SECOND you see me I guarantee your opinion of me will change
LMFAOOOOOO at the last sentence in you post! Please come to the CT meet, id really like to meet you now!!

and personal attack? NO not at all. I really just cant believe that everything you post is so negative, I told you that last week. And I did not go off on you at all, trust me. I didnt swear at you or call you names or anything like that, not my style.

I understand you have an opinion and I respect that but i just dont understand why you are always so negative.

Anyway, idc, its over, maybe ill see you sunday and I can ask you in person why you are always being so mean.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Low is a Lifestyle.

sorry for the thread jack blazing.... but was that guy just hitting on carrie? LOL
Old 08-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Stand For Something

sorry for the thread jack blazing.... but was that guy just hitting on carrie? LOL
HAHA nah man, I do not hit on women on a car forum. Especially when I dont know what the hell they look like.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:22 PM
.... .... .... ... ....

Wow lmao. Thanks guys

thanks asan. I didnt take offense to the xomment. Its the net and people have their opinions.

As far as higj end wheels or parts it is very expensive.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:05 AM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAHHAHAHAH... too jokes!
first time i heard an arguement on acurazine. LOL
But at the end it seems like they're kind of interested in each other!

So i agree with CGP CL9
Old 08-04-2009, 07:59 AM
Low is a Lifestyle.

^^smh.... azine noob. if this is the first argument you seen.... theyre will be plenty more lol.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:38 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

/thread...

with sillyness..

thankyou
Old 08-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by Blazing GT
plus im not trying to make the RL as fast as this RL..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHHclpjonA
this RL has a massive weight reduction, you can all so do bore and stroke the engine put forged pistons and racing camshaft and cam gears custom and fuel supplies, other then that, NOS it the fuk up lol
Old 08-06-2009, 12:20 AM

Received 9,502 Likes on 6,173 Posts
The car looks HOT man. You can't always keep everybody happy when it comes to your car. There isn't a thing I would change about your car
Old 08-06-2009, 11:05 AM
.... .... .... ... ....

Thanks man
Old 08-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 104 Likes on 65 Posts
i've always thought the RL was such a beautiful platform.

i look forward to see where you take it.

one point of criticism would be the tails.. I love how you left the clear at the bottom ,very smart, but for some reason it still reminds me of a scion TC. its all preference tho, as i dont like tinted tails on any car.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
nice blazin! so whats next on the mod list?
Old 08-08-2009, 11:30 PM
.... .... .... ... ....

next on the list is getting these coilovers. The Teins are so much money.
The H&Rs are a good price, but i cannot find them anywhere.

and i will also add some spacers. going for a more aggressive stance.

Quick Reply: Project RL (Updated Pics Pg. 11)