Help Gas Pedal/Accelerator Vibration/Tingle

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2017, 02:24 PM
fzr
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Help Gas Pedal/Accelerator Vibration/Tingle

Hello I have a 2014 RDX Tech with 39,800 km just under 3 months, the dealer has already replaced my prop shaft do to the vibrations that happened on idle, as well as a defective back up camera.

My new issue which I noticed and the dealer doesn't notice at all now is, when driving and having my foot on the accelerator I feel slight vibration tingle even through shoe (hard to explain)
what I notice about the accelerator pedal is when I drive on new paved roads I get less of this vibration on the accelerator pedal, when I go over older roads with more wear in it, I feel more of it.
The dealer said if it bugs me that much they can do a tire balance which to me isn't going to fix this issue.
Could this be related with the new prop shaft which they installed maybe incorrectly? or its not aligned properly?
I don't remember having this happen before the prop shaft was changed, I read that the accelerator pedal is not linked to any part of the engine so I'm totally lost what this could be.
This is driving me nuts, I have owned a bunch of cars before and even drive my friends cars, none of which have this identical issue.
could this be bad tires? bad bearing? I'm stuck...