Old 08-28-2016, 07:09 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So far so good all as advertised
Old 06-16-2019, 11:36 AM
3rd Gear

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kagetsu
So I purchased a Navtool sometime in August 2015. It took them almost a month to tell me that "simple human error" that they forgot to ship my order. The expedited the order to me and sent me a device I told them looked like a Used scratched up return from someone. The unit WAS the new 3.0 hdmi. Upon installation and repeated emails with their support over the next month the service department around October FINALLY decided that the device really was Dead on Arrival and asked me to return it by UPS Ground as the shipping would be reimbursed.

Almost a month later and emails chased between support, sale, and accounting which I believe now are all the same person, they finally shipped me a new device. The device has some strange issues like it would gray snow every now and then, and get extremely hot, but over all it's worked rather well when it works. At times the device would have issues with picking up the HDMI signal or the sound would cut off completely until I power cycle the device by stopping and starting my engine.

Over all the entire transaction has been nothing short of a nightmare. This company in my opinion makes wonderful devices have excellent capabilities, but I would HEAVILY have you all consider a different company and unit if you can avoid them.

Since October to now I've been fighting them over email as they have NEVER ONCE answered a phone call EVER, over 17 fawking dollars that they promised to reimburse as soon as the new unit was was shipped. Its April 2016 now, not a single email via their on website form, direct emails to "customerservice@navtool.com" or "sales@navtool.com" has EVER been answered since December. The last email they sent they stated they'll send another which OF COURSE never happened, as I sent follow up emails ask what address are you sending it to??? Which of course were all ignored...

Most peculiar is when you chat with people on their sales channel they all have NASTY spelling errors and respond extremely unprofessionally...

I've sent another round of emails to them via all their different ways to contact. See if they ever respond.

BTW the techsupport chat person was the only person that was a pleasure to chat with, he was knowledgeable about the installation and how it works. He was very good with figuring out installation issues through chat. He recommended I get in contact with their accounts payable department, but I'm still convinced I'll be ignored...

I will update if they respond and correct this issues... But I figure I spare the rest of you this headache.

Kage-
I had horrible experience with Navtool as well. I bet there is only one guy behind all of this. He is very unprofessional and doesn't have any idea how to run a company or provide a decent customer service.

I called my credit card company and they will chase him down. The product they sent me wasn't what they advertised and I had to send it back. I'm still waiting for my refund. If they don't reimburse me I'll sue the company through my lawyer.

This guy with a weird accent and lots of misspellings would suffer big time. We'll see.
The following users liked this post:
kagetsu (09-04-2019)
Old 06-16-2019, 11:41 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by navtool.com
I would agree about customer service, if the customer had legitimate concerns.
You little guy will pay for your frauds sooner or later. You are earning a dirty money by ignoring the legitimate rights of your customers and beating around the bush. You're going down soon you ignorant piece of garbage.
kagetsu (09-04-2019)
Old 06-16-2019, 11:45 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by navtool.com
we have 1000's of customers just on this site alone happily using our products since 2006

People that make post like OP , not necessarily a customer. we don't even know who the customer is
You're a serial liar and a psychopath! You are nobody and all of this is a shitshow. What is your next big lie?

Having hundreds of employees? Lol we all know your garbage company by now...
kagetsu (09-04-2019)
Old 09-04-2019, 10:00 AM
Hacker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holy crap... I didn't realize this was still happening after all this time... It would appear their customer service has gotten better over the years... I remember the first time I called them this really rude middle eastern sounding guy was pushing me to buy because was discounted around christmas time. I did end up buying one and yes in all fairness its still working fine in my acura. Their technical support people are really good honestly. They guided me through a perfect installation. Their sales/accounting/internet PR not so much... Hope you got your money back eventually. Sorry to bump an old thread.