2016 RDX MMC Refresh thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 03:27 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Received 1,276 Likes on 951 Posts
Originally Posted by MJ-bos
Running navigation software (TeleNav) on my iPhone while connected USB to my 2013 RDX... Kind of says it all, no?

What is it that the car can't support? Also, that looks like a very suspect message.
Old 09-22-2014, 05:15 PM
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by ceb
Also, that looks like a very suspect message.
^^^ Agree. The wording is clumsy -- "You" instead of "Your", and separating 2 sentences with a comma.
It's a fake!

Last edited by MardiGras; 09-22-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:29 PM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by MardiGras
^^^ Agree. The wording is clumsy -- "You" instead of "Your", and separating 2 sentences with a comma.
It's a fake!
Clearly. What could be running on the phone that would require support from the car?
Old 09-25-2014, 11:28 AM
Volvo Defector

Received 72 Likes on 52 Posts
I'm thinking here's what will come of the 2016 RDX

High Probablity/most likely:
Jewel Eye Headlights standard across all models
Front bumper will keep same style or may have very minor tweaks, shield will stay the same.
Fog lights will NOT be standard on base or tech models(just like TLX & MDX)
Tech package will inherit same features as TLX tech package with all new bells, whistles, & safety features.
Rear seat vents
Not sure if they already eliminated the spare tire on 2015 models, but, most likely they'll do the same for 2016 to lower weight & cost.
Base model will not have leather like base TLX which will lower base cost.(However, this may just offset the additional cost of new Jewel headlights so dont expect too much price drop)

Questionable:
Will they be able incorporate the new 9-spd auto from TLX? They have mated that new tranny to the FWD & SH-AWD variants of the TLX, however, since 2013, the RDX no longer uses SH-AWD. It's the AWD system derived from CR-V. So this will not be a plug-n-play solution and may not be ready in time for 2016 MY.
Advance package from TLX/MDX
The V6 from 2013 RDX onward is already the newer Earthdreams J35Y series engine with VCM II. However, Acura slipped the same exact spec V6 from the MDX into the TLX. The 2013-2015 RDX V6 is a detuned version of this engine, they may want to reduce costs and use the same spec'd variant of the J35Y for the new RDX to streamline production times/costs.
i4 /w 8DCT variant from new TLX. If they do come out with this, it may be FWD only just like the TLX to satisfy CAFE standards and for people in southern states that dont get snow.
P-AWS?

Just my thoughts.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:34 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by reddogTL
The V6 from 2013 RDX onward is already the newer Earthdreams J35Y series engine with VCM II.
Not true. Current gen RDX has the original 6/4/3 VCM that is reported to be more troublesome than the 6/3 VCM motor from the Accord, TLX, and MDX.

http://www.acura.com/Features.aspx?m...der_management
Old 09-25-2014, 03:10 PM
Volvo Defector

Received 72 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by MardiGras
Not true. Current gen RDX has the original 6/4/3 VCM that is reported to be more troublesome than the 6/3 VCM motor from the Accord, TLX, and MDX.

2015 Acura RDX | Features | Performance | Acura.com
Hmm interesting. According to Honda J engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It's an Earthdreams J35Y engine variant. Perhaps the VCM system isn't that different and is reconfigured via software in the ECU to be 3/6 cylinder mode only. Perhaps someone with better technical knowledge of the J35Y series engines can chime in here.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:10 PM
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
2016 rdx

I have considered 2015 Q5 V6 (last model year the Q5 is made in Germany) or future 2016 RDX. After extensive researching, I am very scared of potential poor reliability of Audi cars. So I am putting lots of hope on 2016 RDX. Wildeklave's list hits everything I wish for in a new RDX.

Has anyone seen this:

Old 09-29-2014, 07:26 PM
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I found this article mentioning about 2016 RDX. Hope it is true.

All Acura Models Receiving AWD by 2016 » AutoGuide.com News
Old 09-30-2014, 12:35 PM
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Found this on Autoblog:

2015 Honda CR-V First Drive

Since the CR-V is getting rear vents, I think that is a done deal for the RDX refresh to get them. Also, in looking at the photo gallery, there is a pic with the front passenger door open that shows the side of the seat. If I didn't know better, I would guess that there is a height adjustment lever on there (or a really huge recline lever), so with some luck that is what that actually is and there will be some height relief for the passenger seat. The hope of course that it is powered befitting a luxury car.

With the new tranny tacked onto the engine, maybe the RDX will also get some powertrain love and see some improvements there. All in all, the update to the CR-V seems pretty extensive and well executed. Now that the RDX is going to start seeing some competition from the Lexus NX and Lincoln MkC, maybe Acura will be ready to step up its game a bit.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:58 AM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did anybody see the spy shots for the 2016 Acura ILX? It has the jewel headlights and upgraded bumper. It's looking pretty good for the 2016 RDX.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:48 AM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

Received 354 Likes on 325 Posts
Originally Posted by Melodyqi
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsEB8nruFAM&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;2016 New Acura MDX First Look Facelift Redesign Review Release date Price Specs - YouTube&lt;/a&gt;
That face doesn't look good. Chinese designs have got it all wrong. May be that's why it's called SU(v)X.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
Based on the CRV update my guesses:
- Rear vents
- Pearl LEDs, LEDs for brake lights too
- Earth Dream engine (do they add both the 4 and 6 cylinder versions like the TLX?)
- Added safety features in Tech and Advance trims (BLIS, Parking sensors, FCW, LKAS, ACC)
- minor tweaks to other mechanical parts that we may not notice
- other features on the new TLX, MDX, and RLX that may not be on the CRV

I think while Acura has been a laggard with innovation the past few years, they will not want to have the RDX as a lame duck vehicle for 3 years while the outside competition moves toward innovation and the little brother (CRV) shows very similar value and features. Many of these items probably should have been included in the 2015 model ahead of the release of the MKC and NX while also competing with the fully loaded Santa Fe Sport, Ford Escape, and Jeep Cherokee
The following users liked this post:
VinceCL (10-01-2014)
Old 10-01-2014, 11:45 AM
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NurseDMB
Did anybody see the spy shots for the 2016 Acura ILX? It has the jewel headlights and upgraded bumper. It's looking pretty good for the 2016 RDX.
I just checked it out (thanks for the heads-up). Me thinks the jewels and new bumper are in the cards for the RDX. I am curious to see how the new grill treatment looks though, as I am not to sure about the updated 'power plenum' portion. Then again, it will look better not wrapped in black duct tape, lol.
Old 10-02-2014, 06:53 AM
10th Gear

Do they ever do a MMC and not update the rims? Probably more color options as well, huh?
Old 10-02-2014, 06:55 AM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by wildeklave
Based on the CRV update my guesses:
- Rear vents
- Pearl LEDs, LEDs for brake lights too
- Earth Dream engine (do they add both the 4 and 6 cylinder versions like the TLX?)
- Added safety features in Tech and Advance trims (BLIS, Parking sensors, FCW, LKAS, ACC)
- minor tweaks to other mechanical parts that we may not notice
- other features on the new TLX, MDX, and RLX that may not be on the CRV

I think while Acura has been a laggard with innovation the past few years, they will not want to have the RDX as a lame duck vehicle for 3 years while the outside competition moves toward innovation and the little brother (CRV) shows very similar value and features. Many of these items probably should have been included in the 2015 model ahead of the release of the MKC and NX while also competing with the fully loaded Santa Fe Sport, Ford Escape, and Jeep Cherokee
I agree 100% with your list. Including more color options and different rims. I hope we find out soon. The LA auto show is in November so maybe they will show the update there? The 2016 looks practically production ready so hopefully the 2016 RDX will be there with it. I will be pretty bummed if there isn't a MMC though for 2016 (coming out in 2015)
Old 10-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by NurseDMB
I agree 100% with your list. Including more color options and different rims. I hope we find out soon. The LA auto show is in November so maybe they will show the update there? The 2016 looks practically production ready so hopefully the 2016 RDX will be there with it. I will be pretty bummed if there isn't a MMC though for 2016 (coming out in 2015)
if Acura follows their status quo they won't pre-release information on an MMC until about a week before. My guess is the Detroit Auto show or NY auto show depending on when the new model hits show rooms.

They may due the ILX at one show and the RDX at the other.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:09 PM
Advanced

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
Hopefully also a Heated Steering Wheel... and I am advised by by local Acura dealer that it will also get the 2 screen interface which makes sense as it is now in the Tlx, Mdx And Rlx.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:07 PM
10th Gear

I'm not a fan of the two screen interface, but I haven't played with one yet to know how intuitive it is.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:42 AM
CBP TLX

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by SMMN
Hopefully also a Heated Steering Wheel... and I am advised by by local Acura dealer that it will also get the 2 screen interface which makes sense as it is now in the Tlx, Mdx And Rlx.
Interesting... if indeed it gets the dual screen upgrade (Acuralink Gen 2) that is a huge MMC. I would think they would just wait till the FMC to add that feature.

Btw, We got a Mazda CX-5 rental when our RDX got wrecked. I love the Blind spot monitoring and really don't know why the RDX didn't have this feature.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Melodyqi
I found this article mentioning about 2016 RDX. Hope it is true.

All Acura Models Receiving AWD by 2016 » AutoGuide.com News
Between that and the additional electronics, I'm guessing the base car's MSRP will go up by at least $2800.
Old 10-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Pro

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by k7baixo
Between that and the additional electronics, I'm guessing the base car's MSRP will go up by at least $2800.
The RDX already has an AWD option, so the only "new" news would be the ILX getting it. I doubt the base price goes up more than $1000.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:39 PM
Racer

any thoughts on a heads up display?

I think the new NSX will have it and the RLX is getting it. The Lexus NX supposedly will get it.

Here is a link I found to an asian TLX with it:
https://acurazine.com/forums/fifth-g...-japan-919282/
Old 10-22-2014, 07:05 PM
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts
it's pretty certain the Jewel Eye headlights will be on the mmc RDX because even the low end TLX have them, so it wouldn't make any sense the more expensive RDX do not. rear vent is a giving too according to the mmc CRV. as for powertrain (engine & tranny) it's all depend on how well this SUV is selling up to that point. if RDX is still selling at a high pace compare to the Lexus NX then Acura may very well leave the powertrain alone. if the sales number crumbles leading up to the mmc, we may very well see the TLX's V6 and possibly 9 speed auto in the '16 RDX. one interesting thought is will Acura put the 2.4 ED I4 in RDX market it as an even more luxurious alternative to CRV Touring?
Old 10-23-2014, 08:20 AM
ceb
Suzuka Master

At which point is a mid model refresh a new model?

The refresh on the TSX in 2011 was minimal. Minor electronics tweaks and exterior changes that only an Acuraphile can see.

The changes to the 2012 to 2013 Civic were equally minor (minimal handling tweaks, front grille and taillight changes and an improvement in interior materials) and it was a new model - effectively, the 2012 new model had a 1 year lifespan.

The CRV has significant changes (certainly more than the TSX or Civic had) and it will be interesting to see if it is billed as a refresh or an "all new" model. The video bills is as the "all new CR-V" while the print ads just tout the "2015 CR-V is the Motor Trend SUV of the year"

So what changes would make a mid model refresh really a new model? IMO, minor trim changes, LED auxiliary lighting and rear vents would make it a refresh, while LED main lighting in addition to other significant changes (engine, tranny etc) would make it a new car.

The purpose of a refresh is to add things that might have been overlooked or initially deemed unimportant (rear vents for example) but still keep the car looking and feeling overall the same. A non-enthusiast would have to look hard for the changes.

Mid year changes aren't intended to get a current customer from dumping last years car for the refreshed one, but are intended to lure new buyers. New model changes are intended to also get the owners of the "old" style to buy the new version.

The Civic was essentially a refresh but Honda intentionally made some insignificant visual changes to be able to claim the 2013 as a "new" model to distance themselves from the 2012 failure. The items of significance were the improvements in handling and softening the materials used inside the cabin.

Last edited by ceb; 10-23-2014 at 08:23 AM.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:33 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by kevTL888
it's pretty certain the Jewel Eye headlights will be on the mmc RDX because even the low end TLX have them, so it wouldn't make any sense the more expensive RDX do not. rear vent is a giving too according to the mmc CRV. as for powertrain (engine & tranny) it's all depend on how well this SUV is selling up to that point. if RDX is still selling at a high pace compare to the Lexus NX then Acura may very well leave the powertrain alone. if the sales number crumbles leading up to the mmc, we may very well see the TLX's V6 and possibly 9 speed auto in the '16 RDX. one interesting thought is will Acura put the 2.4 ED I4 in RDX market it as an even more luxurious alternative to CRV Touring?
As for the engine I don't think sales numbers vs. the NX matter. I believe the MMC requirements were confirmed at least a year before the refresh to allow proper inventory of parts and assembly. The ILX refresh will be debuted in Los Angeles in November which means the RDX will be for the Detroit show in January or the New York show in April. With the Cherokee, NX, and MKC all releasing over the past year I can see Acura using the knowledge they had on these competitors as part of the refresh strategy.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:52 AM
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Since it is understood next year will have a refresh for the RDX, what do you think will be included?

My thoughts:

Most likely-
- Advanced package similar to MDX (features may include Blind spot, Collision warning, backup sensors,
and other safety features)
- Jewel eyes headlights
- rear seat vents
- ventilated seats
- passenger seat height adjustment (a big topic recently on these boards)
- Panoramic Sunroof (while not necessary it is a convenience that is very popular)
- updated Infotainment system (maybe the Google product that Honda is involved with)
The Google product may help sales since Lexus has the Apple product. Those with Android phones may
prefer a vehicle with the Google product for easier syncing within their driving experience.
- other fixes to the driving experience that have been noted on these boards
(ie. if shocks, handling, or other items were upgraded in the MDX or TLX)

maybe-
- new engine (either 3.7L 300 hp version in MDX or the 3.5L 290 hp version in the TLX)
This is tricky since the current engine is very good but Acura may want to keep it simple where they can
eliminate producing an extra engine by using an engine that is in another vehicle. My guess is that they
go with the 3.5L engine since it will probably have better gas mileage and show differentiation from the
MDX so they do not cannibalize sales. I wonder if the 3.5L can earn an EPA rating of 30 mpg or more on
the highway.
- 2 levels of engines (2.4L version in the TLX at the low end and the 3.5 or 3.7 L engines from the TLX or
MDX on the high end)
This will allow Acura to lower the price on the low end engine to compete on the low end of the luxury
market and possibly steal sales from the Rav 4, Escape, Cherokee, Santa Fe Sport, and potentially the
German makers. They may take sales from the Lexus NX but that vehicle is new and supposedly will be
aggressively priced lower than the German makers. The goal with the lower engine (205 hp would be to
get the buyers that want luxury but are not car / engine people. They want more than what a CRV or Rav
4 has but don't need a 260hp + engine. This also gets 1st time buyers into an Acura RDX at around 32k
for the base. Remember most Small SUV buyers are not car enthusiasts that even know about their
engine's performance. You can call them the soccer moms or guys with enough money that just want a
certain luxury vehicle badge. While this is not always true you can see based on the styling that it is less
aggressive in the Acura models than 10 years ago.

not likely -
- Sport Trim package for the SH AWD similar to the F Sport from Lexus.
For the SH AWD version have many of the advanced features as standard. Also, put in the 3.7 L engine
(even if the higher engine is the 3.5L). For trim put in a rear bumper that shows aggressive exhaust tips.
Add in additional sports exterior accent lighting. Offer upgraded premium leather, maybe even 2 tone
leather. Maybe a more sporty premium grille. This should be a premium vehicle that will have a limited
distribution to compete on the high end against the Lexus F Sport, BMW M trim, Mercedes AMG, and Audi
IS.
RDX J35 is to remain the same. Advanced package, jewel eye led's, and few minor cosmetic changes thats about it.
Old 11-06-2014, 08:01 PM
10th Gear

Just out of boredom today I emailed one of the larger dealerships here in Texas and asked about the 2016 RDX.

His response was that they were only going to make a few changes to the 2016 and that he wasn't sure what they would be. It will also come out in the first quarter of 2015.

Not sure if he is being honest or not. Could just be trying to get me to come in and buy a 2015 by telling me the 2016 won't have many changes.

Can someone else ask their local dealerships and see if they get similar responses???
Old 11-07-2014, 08:05 AM
Instructor

When it comes to new model info, unless they're about to be released within a day, I would not trust any dealer scuttlebutt. Honda & Acura keep that info under lock & key until the 11th hour.

As you said, he's probably trying to sucker you into purchasing a 2015.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:05 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,267 Likes on 864 Posts
NurseDMB....It COULD be accurate and here is the reason...I think Acura's SUV cycle is a bit different than their sedan and they are extended by one year overall. That being said, my understanding was that the 2016 model was also going to get a refresh so we'll have to wait and see.

My best advice to you is that if you can afford to wait a little, try and hold off sothat you can see teh changes brought to the RDX. I think they will bring some nice addition and make it a bit more "up to date" compared to their competitors....
Old 11-17-2014, 09:19 AM
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 Acura | Future Vehicles - ILX | Acura.com

The 2016 ILX will be unveiled this week. I can see LED taillights. This would probably be a good indication of what's coming the 2016 RDX.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:08 AM
Pro

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by ottoman101
2016 Acura | Future Vehicles - ILX | Acura.com

The 2016 ILX will be unveiled this week. I can see LED taillights. This would probably be a good indication of what's coming the 2016 RDX.

The thing I don't get is how Acura is calling a new model a 2016 model when it's only the end of 2014, after all, all the other car manufacturers have just recently released their 2015 models, which makes sense, since it's the end of 2014. Can someone explain the logic of Acura for doing this?

BTW, I hope the 2016 RDX will be closer to luxurious as the MDX is, saw it in person inside and it's reaaaaal nice.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:13 AM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Joe Las Vegas
The thing I don't get is how Acura is calling a new model a 2016 model when it's only the end of 2014, after all, all the other car manufacturers have just recently released their 2015 models, which makes sense, since it's the end of 2014. Can someone explain the logic of Acura for doing this?

BTW, I hope the 2016 RDX will be closer to luxurious as the MDX is, saw it in person inside and it's reaaaaal nice.
Sure. They are trying to position it as a "new" model, not a mid model refresh. The 2015's are on lots so their only choice is to call it a 2016.

There there are the CAFE requirements. Perhaps they are trying to get a head start on the 2016 year given that the MDX (a best seller) isn't getting stellar mpg numbers and needs to be offset by the Civic, err, ILX. There are two ways of meeting CAFE standards - selling fewer gas guzzlers or more "economy" cars. A new model usually sells well.

The only way to bring up the RDX in terms of luxury is to raise the price. I'm not sure Honda wants to do that.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:26 AM
Pro

Received 71 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by Joe Las Vegas

Yeah, back in the olden days, late summer was usually the reveal date for domestic next-year models. The Euros were even a month or two behind(I remember feeling my new '80 Volvo GT was a 'year old' since they were so late in the year introducing new models).

Then, somewhere around the turn of the century, an unwritten 'rule' allowed manufacturers to introduce the next year's model as early as May(especially true of a brand new model vs a continuing one). Throw in the occasional 'year.5' designation and all bets are off! (The 'year.5' usually heralded a significant change in an existing model, not just the 'next year's' model).

We ordered our '10 XC60 in Feb. '09 and were driving it by the end of March '09...that's the earliest I've owned a 'future' model in my 40 years of car buying.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:50 AM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by CoachRick
Yeah, back in the olden days, late summer was usually the reveal date for domestic next-year models. The Euros were even a month or two behind(I remember feeling my new '80 Volvo GT was a 'year old' since they were so late in the year introducing new models).

Then, somewhere around the turn of the century, an unwritten 'rule' allowed manufacturers to introduce the next year's model as early as May(especially true of a brand new model vs a continuing one). Throw in the occasional 'year.5' designation and all bets are off! (The 'year.5' usually heralded a significant change in an existing model, not just the 'next year's' model).

We ordered our '10 XC60 in Feb. '09 and were driving it by the end of March '09...that's the earliest I've owned a 'future' model in my 40 years of car buying.
More specifically, in the '50's and '60's, new models years would be presented on the Saturday closest to the 26th of September to take advantage of the new TV season. Now model releases are more focused around CAFE ratings - When I ordered my 1998 Yukon in late '97, the 1999's were already announced by the time it was delivered. Zero changes but a ploy to circumvent the CAFE rules.
Old 11-18-2014, 10:04 AM
Racer

unrealted to Acura but related to the CAFE rules is the Ferrari spin off. While Ferrari is part of Fiate Chrysler the low fuel economy is offset by the Fiat and Dodge cars. When they spin off they will be on their own. My thought was why not take a Fiat 500L or 500X and re-badge it as a Ferrari so that every time you buy a Ferrari you get one of these more fuel efficient vehicles free so that the fuel economy would average out between the 2. The downside with Fiat Chrysler is that they have no hybrid vehicles.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:18 AM
Pro

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
Good info, thanks, so when will the 2016 RDX be officially released?
Old 11-19-2014, 10:04 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 190 Likes on 119 Posts
I'm very excited to see a refresh on the RDX. We loved the way it drove on a test drive earlier this year, but the outdated tech sticks out like a sore thumb compared to Acura's other offerings

We're looking to downsize our 2010 MDX and hope the next RDX fits the bill. The new MDX is amazing but its just too big
Old 11-19-2014, 01:04 PM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

Received 354 Likes on 325 Posts
My thought was why not take a Fiat 500L or 500X and re-badge it as a Ferrari so that every time you buy a Ferrari you get one of these more fuel efficient vehicles free so that the fuel economy would average out between the 2. The downside with Fiat Chrysler is that they have no hybrid vehicles.
That's an excellent idea.....
The Acura adaptation should be .... Every time you buy an MDX / RDX you would get a Honda fit free. I'm sure their sales would double. LOL.
Old 11-20-2014, 07:10 AM
ceb
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Comfy
That's an excellent idea.....
The Acura adaptation should be .... Every time you buy an MDX / RDX you would get a Honda fit free. I'm sure their sales would double. LOL.
A Cadillac dealer tried that with Yugo in the 80's. It didn't go well.

Fiat doesn't really care. They've spun off Ferrari so their CAFE numbers are fine. Ferrari doesn't much care as the people who buy their cars will gladly pay a gas guzzler tax.

Last edited by ceb; 11-20-2014 at 07:13 AM.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Racer

The ILX refresh information was just released from the LA Auto Show

2016 Acura ILX, for better or worse - Autoblog

Upgrades include:
- some styling items
- all the new safety features on the MDX, Accord, CRV, and RLX
- Jewel Eyed Headlights
- new 8 speed transmission

My speculation for the RDX is that the RDX will get all the same upgrades including the Earth Dreams engine.

Quick Reply: 2016 RDX MMC Refresh thoughts