The NHTSA is NOT on the case :(

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 11:06 AM
Having Fun?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The NHTSA is on the case!

The NHTSA is on the case! An official investigation has been opened! This is awesome!

I just had a wonderful talk with a gentlemen from their office who asked about the details of my case. I have pointed him to acura-tl to be able to get the consolidated list of people with similar failures (the post with all the VINs) and also the acura-cl tranny forum since they have a wealth of info.

He said that normally transmission problems are not considered to be safety related problems, but since my report to them describing my loss of control swerving across lanes of traffic with no warning to other drivers as to why (no brake lights) that they took up interest in the case.

He said that these investigations typically take between 4 to 6 months to resolve. I will be very anxious to see the outcome.

-copland007
Old 11-12-2002, 12:31 PM
Rod
Drifting

ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Finally! Hopefully something positive comes out of this though and it doesn't just get put off due to BS excuses from Honda like, "we have the problem solved," and "don't worry, we're giving you an extended warranty."
Old 11-14-2002, 07:37 PM
Racer

Why don't you post a phone number or link to the guy so anybody who has had relevant experience can get it to him. If you do put up the info, I think it would really be helpful if the moderator could keep it in a prominent spot.
Old 11-14-2002, 07:50 PM
Having Fun?

Excellent idea! Sorry I've been kinda out of it the past few days...

Name & Contact Info removed by request of NHTSA
Eric, maybe you can talk with Scott since you seem to head up the attack with a lot of gathered information

edit: If it helps at all my OID number with the NHTSA is: 766385

-copland007
Old 11-14-2002, 08:02 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by copland007
Excellent idea! Sorry I've been kinda out of it the past few days...

Eric, maybe you can talk with Scott since you seem to head up the attack with a lot of gathered information

edit: If it helps at all my OID number with the NHTSA is: 766385

-copland007

I will call...
Old 11-14-2002, 08:06 PM
Having Fun?

From their investigation database:

NHTSA Action Number: PE02081 Make: ACURA Model: 3.2TL Year: 2003
Component: POWER TRAIN
Manufacturer: AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO.
Date Investigation Opened: Mon, October 28, 2002 Date Investigation Closed:
NHTSA Recall Campaign Number:
Summary:
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
The same Action Number comes up for years 2001-2003 CL and TL models.

-copland007
Old 11-15-2002, 12:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Bonez just had his tranny replaced. He almost lost control because he was travelling at 70+ mph and the transmission downshifted into 2nd gear. I'll forward him this link and ask him to contact D. Scott Yon.

I'll ask him to post his experience w/the NHTSA here.
Old 11-15-2002, 06:36 AM
Masshole

I filled out my NHTSA complaint form last week, too...I'm hoping it will go again (without killing me) so I can get a 6-speed instead
Old 11-15-2002, 02:18 PM
Racer

Eric -- a suggestion -- keep this thread with the NHTSA info up top as a sticky. Thanks for all your good work for all of us!
Old 11-17-2002, 12:49 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 708 Likes on 550 Posts
I still doubt we will get a re-call.... Unless its a small recall that requires fixing something inside transmission without taking it out... but we know its not possible...
Old 11-17-2002, 12:56 PM
Burning Brakes

my car did the same s**t going 70 mph and drop into second and a truck almost hit me were do i sighn up please so i can complain my car is going into acura next week tranny is almost 100% gone and it has 23,000 on it that is BS!!!! i bought this car foe no problems because it's a honda a now look at this!!!! they won't be happy to se me at acura next week
Old 11-17-2002, 10:29 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by Nitrotiger
my car did the same s**t going 70 mph and drop into second and a truck almost hit me were do i sighn up please so i can complain my car is going into acura next week tranny is almost 100% gone and it has 23,000 on it that is BS!!!! i bought this car foe no problems because it's a honda a now look at this!!!! they won't be happy to se me at acura next week
I got 23000 miles on my CLS, transmission is fine ( knock on the wood) BUT I've had sh*t load of problems with other things... and if my trnansmission fails this will be final turning point - I'll sell it and will never buy Acura product again.
lets see ....
Old 11-18-2002, 12:10 AM
Instructor

Re: The NHTSA is on the case!

Originally posted by copland007
The NHTSA is on the case! An official investigation has been opened! This is awesome!

I just had a wonderful talk with a gentlemen from their office who asked about the details of my case. I have pointed him to acura-tl to be able to get the consolidated list of people with similar failures (the post with all the VINs) and also the acura-cl tranny forum since they have a wealth of info.

He said that normally transmission problems are not considered to be safety related problems, but since my report to them describing my loss of control swerving across lanes of traffic with no warning to other drivers as to why (no brake lights) that they took up interest in the case.

He said that these investigations typically take between 4 to 6 months to resolve. I will be very anxious to see the outcome.

-copland007
You are GOD!!!! Thank you lol
Old 11-18-2002, 12:14 AM
Instructor

Originally posted by russianDude
I got 23000 miles on my CLS, transmission is fine ( knock on the wood) BUT I've had sh*t load of problems with other things... and if my trnansmission fails this will be final turning point - I'll sell it and will never buy Acura product again.
lets see ....
Toyota or Nissan, PT Cruiser or GM for me! I don't like BS ..

Acura/Hondas (1998+) have become NOTORIOUS for SRS sensors failing, Alternators dying, trannies going and A/C systems going kaput. Oh and who can forget the ROTORS that warp?

Sure consumers want cheap cars; however, not at the expense of hallmark reputations such as reliability on Hondas going out the windows!!!
Old 11-18-2002, 07:07 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by fuggedaboutid
Toyota or Nissan, PT Cruiser or GM for me! I don't like BS ..

Acura/Hondas (1998+) have become NOTORIOUS for SRS sensors failing, Alternators dying, trannies going and A/C systems going kaput. Oh and who can forget the ROTORS that warp?

Sure consumers want cheap cars; however, not at the expense of hallmark reputations such as reliability on Hondas going out the windows!!!
Just to give you a list of things I had fixed/will fix under warranty in 2 years of owning the car:
Smeary fluid (fixed)
Detached back seat(fixed)
burn out road lamps (fixed twice)
resurface rotors(fixed)
sun roof rattle(fixed)
rear dash rattle (fixed by the dealer surprisingly)
driver's seat is not heating up(ordered part)
driver's seat squeaks ( ordered part)
replaced rear view mirrow
replace side mirrow ( waiting for a part for more than 3 month)
replace passenger window regulator(done)
Complain next visit:
driver's side window regulator is bad also(will mention my next visit)
CD changer makes abnormal noises
climate control is noise when change "mode"

Looks like transmission is the only thing thats not on this list
Old 11-19-2002, 02:57 PM
1st Gear

shut down while breaking

Is anyone having a problem with the 2001 CL-s shutting down on them while breaking????? This has been happening to my car when I slow down or if I am parking....let me know...the more complaints we get the faster we can get a recall on this car and our money back....corp is bsing me saying they can not duplicate the problem and therefore nothing is being done to solve this...a major issue is that there is no prior warning before it shuts off (once shut off on the freeway)and no check engine light which means the computer is not registering a problem......HELP!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2002, 05:15 PM
10th Gear

I had a long conversation with D. Scott Yon (Safety Defects Engineer USDOT/NHTSA Office of Defects Investigation) this morning about my transmission failure. The way I understand it, my case is somewhat unusual in that I had little warning of the failure and the failure caused abrupt deceleration from freeway speeds that easily could have resulted in an accident had it not been for the observant drivers behind me. It is very important to the investigation that anyone who has experienced a similar situation makes it known by:
1. Filling out a Vehicle Owners Questionnaire at http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/ivoq/default.htm
or by calling 1-888-DASH-2-DOT (1-888-327-4236)
2. Calling D. Scott Yon at: (202) 366-6761
Old 11-19-2002, 06:32 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

I am starting to get really worried... copland as you know rt-3 is under construction... and most of the time the left lane is closed and the shoulder is used as right lane... I am very worried that if the tranny goes Kaboom on rt-3 I will be in Deep trouble...
Old 11-20-2002, 10:14 AM
Racer

What about the '03 CLS .. Are there some that aren't subject to this problem, because I am having my car replaced, 01 cls, with a '03 CLS and i want to make sure I don't have the problem all over again..
Old 11-20-2002, 10:46 AM
Pro

I had one of the 'fixed' trannies (installed June 02) on my '02 CLS go out in the same manner as the "pre-fixed" ones .. so don't hold your breath!
Old 11-20-2002, 07:53 PM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally posted by mmaster767
I had a long conversation with D. Scott Yon (Safety Defects Engineer USDOT/NHTSA Office of Defects Investigation) this morning about my transmission failure. The way I understand it, my case is somewhat unusual in that I had little warning of the failure and the failure caused abrupt deceleration from freeway speeds that easily could have resulted in an accident had it not been for the observant drivers behind me. It is very important to the investigation that anyone who has experienced a similar situation makes it known by:
1. Filling out a Vehicle Owners Questionnaire at http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/ivoq/default.htm
or by calling 1-888-DASH-2-DOT (1-888-327-4236)
2. Calling D. Scott Yon at: (202) 366-6761

This is HUGE!!!!! EricL, this information should be put in a sticky of its own!!!

And it should be broadcast to ATL.com and maybe even made mention of in Car Talk here...
Old 11-20-2002, 09:27 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by Scrib
This is HUGE!!!!! EricL, this information should be put in a sticky of its own!!!

And it should be broadcast to ATL.com and maybe even made mention of in Car Talk here...

Important == yes!

Too many stickies can get to be a problem (style issue). As for the Car Talk mention, feel free to do so (I'd hate to un-stick this link and the other current stickies).

I am going to leave this "sticky" (the whole NHTSA topic). Hopefully, they have the "guns" and "powder" to blast through the (stone) wall that Acura's put up.

Note: if you have any kind of these events, please contact the NHTSA. They need this info (what happened) and actual owner name, vehicle info.( mileage, details, VIN #s, etc) to help them move forward with further action.
Old 11-20-2002, 10:03 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by DivinDude
I had one of the 'fixed' trannies (installed June 02) on my '02 CLS go out in the same manner as the "pre-fixed" ones .. so don't hold your breath!
Why do they do this to you? They say "oh I personally assure you that you will NOT have a problem with this replacement [tranny]part." What ends up happening is that the replacement units fail, what gives?
Old 11-22-2002, 08:39 AM
Masshole

I just sent my NHTSA information release waiver thingy back...hopefully, if enough of us raise up, we'll accomplish something!
Old 11-23-2002, 10:54 AM
Busy Living

it wouldn't suprise me if Acura finds a way to make the break lights come on when the tranny fails instead of fixing the tranny...
Old 11-23-2002, 11:00 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by beerknurd
it wouldn't suprise me if Acura finds a way to make the break lights come on when the tranny fails instead of fixing the tranny...
LOL, that's funny... I can see that: "Acura announces recall on CL/TL models..... Break lights will turn on whenever your transmission fails".

Sounds like a quick solution to avoid lawsuits
Old 11-25-2002, 06:28 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by beerknurd
Here's the mod: giant rear bumper mounted air bag and passenger "back side protection gear” to deploy on detection of a spontaneous downshift event...

Here is the occupant "protection" suit:

Here is the prototype rear bumper bag:

The $ flap, located at the center of the airbag, can be removed after an accident to reveal the amount of money to be distributed by Acura's lotto administrators.

Got to love Rube Goldberg engineering
Old 11-25-2002, 11:41 AM
Administrator Alumnus

Old 11-25-2002, 02:11 PM
Pro

This really made me laugh .. but it is prolly in final Acura QC testing right now!
Old 11-25-2002, 03:42 PM
Busy Living

Acura QC testing??? seems like it's just a large rubber stamp that says "PASSED"...
Old 12-05-2002, 12:58 AM
Advanced

I got a call from this same guy about 4 or 5 weeks ago regarding my complaint on NHSTA's website regarding my experience with spontaneous downshifting and nearly losing control. Glad to hear that they are looking into this.

Travis
Old 12-05-2002, 12:50 PM
Stealthy A-CL Member

Received 24 Likes on 8 Posts
I saw this posted on A-TL:

From LA Daily News.

The NHTSA also:

Opened an investigation into 2001-2003 models of the Acura 3.2 TL and 3.2 CL because of 35 complaints about transmission problems that can cause the cars to quickly lose speed and come to a stop. Two crashes and two injuries were reported. The NHTSA estimates that about 265,000 of the cars are on the road.
---
http://www.dailynews.com/Stories/0,1...029872,00.html
Old 12-05-2002, 02:57 PM
Administrator Alumnus

Only 35 people have submitted to NHTSA...

That's 0.01%... Doubt anything will happen if the numbers remain that low.
Old 12-05-2002, 08:12 PM
Suzuka Master

Only 35 people have submitted to NHTSA...

That's 0.01%... Doubt anything will happen if the numbers remain that low.
How many Crown Victorias had burning police officers and how many reports made it to the NHTSA site?

I found:

9 1992 Crown Victoria fuel tank complaints. 0 injuries.
4 1993 fuel line complaints. 0 injuries
2 1994 fuel system complaints. 0 injuries.
3 1995 Crown Victoria fuel fuel system complaints. 0 injuries (WHILE DRIVING SLOWLY INTO GARAGE, THERE WAS A LOUD EXPLOSION, FOLLOWED BY A FIRE BALL FROM FRONT TO REAR)

3 1996 fuel systems. 1 injury (Arizona Dept of Pub. Safety)
1 1997 fuel line. 0 injury (vehicle caught on fire due to fuel line)
? 1998 fuel items ?? 0 injury
2 1999 fuel system. 0 injury (Arizona Dept unhappy about fires and office is killed, but injory==0????)
---------------------------------------------------
24 reports ? 1 injury ????

IMO, the non-orthogonal database entries make it a pain-in-the-ass to find some stats in a casual and timely fashion.

So, what about the 1 injury checked off on a "cursory" search of the NHTSA site?

I would spent a whole day making a point, but the press, and other agencies have a large impact on what happens to companies, agencies, and other folks who know there is a "turn in the road", but keep driving straight...

What does the above mean for the Acura and CLS/TLS trannies with few people reporting?

What is the real number? Does anyone know for sure without the "networks" doing a few specials on 60-minutes, Dateline, etc, etc????

You better believe that if a high profile/newsworthy accident happens, there is going to be hell to pay and a lot of microscopes going through subpoenaed records...

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/proble...n/central2.cfm

Another link that is now dead (cached):

"The Center for Auto Safety (CAS) petitions NHTSA to investigate as a public Engineering Analysis all fuel-fed crash fires in 1992-01 Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis and Lincoln Town Car regardless of the source or direction of the impact. At present, NHTSA is conducting a non-public Service Query (SQ) 01-014 limited to fires and fuel leaks "resulting from a vehicle-to-vehicle, rear biased collision where the target vehicle is a subject vehicle [1992-01 Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis and Lincoln Town Car].1

CAS has identified 75 fatal fire crashes in the subject vehicles including 32 burn deaths based on FARS identifying fire as the Most Harmful Event (MHE), litigation records, accident reports, death certificates and autopsy reports. (Attachment A.) Under the Freedom of Information Act, CAS obtained FARS runs for MHE crash fires in the subject vehicles and all other crash fires. (Attachments B and C.) A search of FARS on NHTSA's Website turned up a 68th FARS crash which has fire as MHE. (Attachment D.)"

We do NOT have the following that is listed in the paragraph above: “… litigation records, accident reports, death certificates and autopsy reports.”
Old 12-05-2002, 09:09 PM
Administrator Alumnus

My above statement was only an opinoin based on my "gut"... EricL, thanks for pointing out something factual which helps me put things into perspective.

What's really the burning question for me is how many are there really... We all know it's more than 35, but how many more???

I just hope the NHTSA finds something in our favor...
Old 12-05-2002, 09:31 PM
Suzuka Master

I just hope the NHTSA finds something in our favor...

You are not alone!

While I have had a trouble free experience so far, I am not thrilled by the thought of having a death-by-downshift avoidance test handed out by Murphy, Acura, and Mayhem LLC

Oh, free consult with Murphy:

* Anything can go wrong, it will
* If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong
Corollary: If there is a worse time for something to go wrong, it will happen then

Old 12-05-2002, 10:45 PM
Race Director

Since there are so many threads going on, I am basically duplicating mine from another here. Ok, this is a good thing but there are some pathetic people here who feel like they deserve a new car since they got a problem with their current car. A recall is not going to net you a new car. If you tranny is all considered too dangerous to drive, the most you can get is fair market value for your car, not a brand new '03 6speed. That's why I object to this so much because there are those who are trying to accomplish personal gain from this and the who Recall System is not about personal gain but about safety. So I repost, have a nice day:

Like I said. Your recall is going to have to be safety related and it must come from the US Government. Not from Acura...they already did their investigation...and it seems like most people didn't care for the results (an extended tranny warranty).

If the USGovernment issues a recall, it will be for safety reasons and will have absolutely nothing to do with replacement costs, your feelings about Acura quality, how much you paid (your monthly payments), etc. The absolute most that you will get from the US Government is exactly what you are getting today as I type this: another tranny. There is nothing else the USGovernment will be able to do. You won't be getting a new Acura (which you might somehow finagle today), you won't be getting consequential damages, you won't be getting lose of use...none of this is usually involved in automobile recalls. Let's hear from the lawyers.

And you know what? It would be pretty silly to go down and get your new tranny based on a recall if you aren't having tranny problems...why try to fix something that ain't broke; it will never be the same again. So what is to gain here?

NOTHING but you showed them (Acura). IMO, a recall will only "limit" Acura's liability in the event they get sued because everyone will have been notified by mail and the negligent part in a suit will be severely curtailed. Not "eliminate" their liability, but limit it. Hehe, you don't see ANYONE new collecting on blown Firestone tires today do you? Only the people before the recall stood to gain. You stand to get a bigger settlement if you can succesfully establish liability in your accident today...tomorrow you are SOL.

So where does that leave us. A Federal recall will put a end to all the speculation, name calling, bickering, etc. And the Acura consumer will get a new transmission....just like you can already get tomorrow morning if you get off your lazy ass and stop complaining about a recall and go get a fu*king new tranny already if you really need one, yes it might take a while today but a recall is only gonna make it take longer for you to get one cause dipshits from all over creation will be wanting a new tranny. And don't say it hasn't happened to me because my tranny is going out as we speak.... and that's why I don't believe this suddenly sh*t, mines been on the blink for months. {This last paragraph was directed towards me}
Old 12-06-2002, 08:49 AM
Pro

For my two cents worth .. I hope that Acura is forced into a recall!!! The fact of the matter is .. I love my car ... HATE the transmission .. but love the car. I'm having great difficulty in finding something that I like as well .. is as comfy .. and as fun to drive. Unfortunately, because of Honda's #@$@#$ transmission design/build quality/whatever today's rumor is, I can't even trade the damn thing in because the dealers look at me and laugh.

I'm on tranny #3 (13000 miles) .. and this one is starting to follow the same path #2 did 5 months ago. Now this car has one of the easiests lives .. about 90% of those miles are in-town .. 25-40 mph .. there is lil, if any, spirited driving with it. But I think it is accepted that the tranny is just crap regardless of driving habits.

I personally hope that Acura has to spend billions on a recall ... After being called a liar by the Acura Rep .. having client services tell me that they don't want to 'waste my time' by swapping out components to isolate problem with #2 (which was experiencing classic symptoms of the tranny failure - but they refused to do anything to it because it was a 'fixed' one) - only to have the thing go out on me 140 miles from home (90 miles from the nearest acura dealer).

Acura has taken a real arrogant attitude with this whole mess .. applying all sorts of dis-information (new failure 'causes' seem to come out daily) - total denial (how about the enron style accounting to come up with that 2% figure - how ficticious is this?) - and we can't forget about the 'marketing ploy' warranty extensions. While I'm grateful for the extension (but doubt I will remain a honda customer long enough to use it), what irks me is the press statements that tie the extension to 'feeling confident about our cars' .. blahhh .. when I'm layen upside down in the median .. half dead, I can feel 'confident' that they will fix my transmission ..

With this whole situation, I've been talking to a lot of different people and most are in agreement that Honda's trasmission are questionable at best in regards to quality and durability. Definately their weakest link. The Acura rep told me that Honda automatics are designed differently than most other manufacturers because they feel it is a 'more reliable' design. HA HA HA HA .. I almost burst out laughing .. because the real-world application (that beyond their executive meeting rooms) does not support that statement. I have even found some information on the tranmission flaw in the NSX in the early 90's. Seems that parts were failing .. causing the tranny to fail completely (sound familiar) .. Acura's response "We'll fix it after it breaks if you can get it to us ... but we suggest you don't drive it when it breaks" - sound familiar?

The facts are, Honda is desperately trying to salvage their 'quality title' by admitting nothing, treating their owners like shit .. forcing the owners to take back cars that are experiencing obvious transmission failure symptoms (until their is a computer code/hard failure - when my #2 went - there was NO code kicked up) - scripting people at client services (what a waste of an 800#). Any possible information that they may provide will only show that they have a questionable quality control program, design issues or assembly line problems.

I think that it is obvious that Acura identified there was a problem already a few years ago. They would have had to. And I don't believe for one minute that it was a supplier issue or a 'bad batch' of parts (there are 4 model years affected). My hunch is that they completely re-engineered various components and quietly implemented a 'design fix' in the middle of a model year. While any manufacturer can change a product at any time, Acura had to have known about the problem in order to get a engineering change done, tested and implemented. My guess is that their plan was to quietly fix the design, deny any tranny problem, but replace the faulty ones under warranty with what they thought were "fixed" ones. Since nobody talks to nobody else about this, and the dealers don't talk to other dealers, no patterns would be recognized and people would just leave it to the a 'odd transmission failure'.

I don't for ONE minute think that Acura has resolved the problem. Not ONE. My experience with their 'fixed' transmission is NO different than with their "pre-fixed" transmission. I believe that there are other factors at work with this drive train that is contributing to the transmission failure. But as my dealer said, Acura is tight-lipped about everything and is not considering any other possible causes (apparently there will never be a new problem with their cars because they say it can't be).

Unfortunately, the ones that are suffering here are the dealers. My dealer has bent over backwards to try to resolve this situation (I am awaiting to hear from the general manager about a new deal) .. I can't fault them AT all .. they even stock replacement CL/TL trannies .. it is Acura that has been total SHIT .. they have prevented the dealer from doing what it takes to resolve the problems in my vehicle .. they just don't want to talk about the 'flawed' transmission in ANY WAY .. I think it is because if we don't talk about it .. it can't be possible!

Acura has proven to me that their customer service is garbage .. it will be ok for you as long as you never question anything on your car .. beyond that .. you are on your own kid ...

And for the record, I'm not out for a 6 sp manual for nothing .. I just want a vehicle that I can trust (which I don't) .. that I feel safe in (which I don't) .. the feeling that I got my monies worth (which I didn't) .. a car that will keep its value (which it hasn't) .. my ownership has been a total and complete JOKE! Again, I hope it does cost Acura .. if they can't learn to crawl first, then they don't deserve to learn to walk!
Old 12-06-2002, 09:02 AM
Administrator Alumnus

Originally posted by DivinDude

And for the record, I'm not out for a 6 sp manual for nothing .. I just want a vehicle that I can trust (which I don't) .. that I feel safe in (which I don't) .. the feeling that I got my monies worth (which I didn't) .. a car that will keep its value (which it hasn't) .. my ownership has been a total and complete JOKE! Again, I hope it does cost Acura .. if they can't learn to crawl first, then they don't deserve to learn to walk!
Agreed...

I want to get into my car and feel like I'm going to get from point A to B without having the tranny lock up and kill me. My desire to see a better resolution be installed by Acura is just driven by my desire to feel safe and my wife to BE safe when driving the car. If the tranny went out when she was driving... I don't even want to think what would happen.
Old 12-06-2002, 09:30 AM
'Cooter

if i'm not mistaken, the '00 TL's also have the same tranny, so in reality u have 3 sets of cars with this problem, not 2

Quick Reply: The NHTSA is NOT on the case :(