Advice, on konigs, aces, or advanti wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2001, 03:17 AM
Prostyle Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Advice, on konigs, aces, or advanti wheels?

hey all,

thinking of changing the aluminum alloy wheels with konigs, aces, or advantis. I would like some opinions on what you guys think. Size wise i am changing to 18"s because i know they will fit, but i was also thinking about 19"s but wasn;t sure if they fit in the wheel wells. has anyone put 19's on the CL-S it is 2001, nto sure if they changed the measures of the past models.For konigs, i was thinking Konig Imagine
silver. the aces, that i am looking at areAce Formula silver or chrome, and the advantis, that i have kinda died down on are Advanti 736 silver. The aces and konigs come with toyo tires already but the advantis do not. Any suggestions or opinions on my comments about the 18 and 19 sizes as well as the wheels would be great, thanks.

Dantes

------------------
2001 Acura CL-S
San Marino Red
Loaded, no navi
Old 06-26-2001, 03:26 AM
foolio at heart

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dantes:
hey all,

thinking of changing the aluminum alloy wheels with konigs, aces, or advantis. I would like some opinions on what you guys think. Size wise i am changing to 18"s because i know they will fit, but i was also thinking about 19"s but wasn;t sure if they fit in the wheel wells. has anyone put 19's on the CL-S it is 2001, nto sure if they changed the measures of the past models.For konigs, i was thinking Konig Imagine
silver. the aces, that i am looking at areAce Formula silver or chrome, and the advantis, that i have kinda died down on are Advanti 736 silver. The aces and konigs come with toyo tires already but the advantis do not. Any suggestions or opinions on my comments about the 18 and 19 sizes as well as the wheels would be great, thanks.

Dantes

</font>
If you have a choice, I'd stay away from those off brands. If you can afford to, try to stick with some high quality wheels. Those wheels are prone to bending. I have a set of work rezax in a 19" on my car. The Konig Imagine is a copy of the rezax. You could go with either a 18" or 19" they will both fit. I personally like the way the 19's fill the wheel well tho'. I previously had a set of 18" SSR's on my car. Those looked okay too. I have pics of my car with both the 18's and the 19's below in my sig. You can check it out if you want to see what both sizes look like on a type-s.

------------------
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

[This message has been edited by blxmjx (edited 06-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by blxmjx (edited 06-29-2001).]
Old 06-26-2001, 04:39 AM
*Hella* isn't a word.

Don't talk about the Konigs to Soopa, he'll reem ur ass for just mentioning the word

------------------
Dammit, where's my CLS??!@
Old 06-26-2001, 05:50 AM
Prostyle Owner

</font color=red>
blxmjx nice car, i like those rezxa wheels, 19's do look good. Do you like those nittos? thanks for telling me about the other wheels, i will look in to he rezax and see what other designs they have,

HellaWhat, thanks for the warning.
</font color>

------------------
2001 Acura CL-S
San Marino Red
Loaded, no navi
Old 06-27-2001, 05:05 AM
foolio at heart

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dantes:
</font color=red>
blxmjx nice car, i like those rezxa wheels, 19's do look good. Do you like those nittos? thanks for telling me about the other wheels, i will look in to he rezax and see what other designs they have,

HellaWhat, thanks for the warning.
</font color>

</font>
No prob bro, thanks for the props. The nitto's seem to be pretty good so far. The traction seems to be good and the road noise seems to be at a minimum. They also ride pretty smoothly. Here are a couple of links for you to look at different wheels.
http://www.work-wheels.co.jp/equip/p...logo/head.html
http://dazzmotorsports.com/main.asp
http://www.fatman-racing.com/volk_ra...olk_racing.htm

I hope those links help.

------------------
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]