Xephyr wants to thank you all! Long Post ! Last Post!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2001, 10:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xephyr wants to thank you all! Long Post ! Last Post!

This is my last commercially-related post, just a thank everyone!

All future posts will try to be as a regular joe acura but I wanted to take the oppurtunity to thank the entire board, moderators, etc....

I would like to thank everyone that has placed an order! You are my core of customers and I hope that I may be offer more to you very soon. The Xephyr Performance CAI is available for immediate order and I am working extra HARD to get the hydro-lock bypass installed prior to the 1/31 shipping date! I really hope to ship every unit with the bypass already installed and at no extra charge to anyone from Acura-CL.com. Also, thank you for all of your feedback, email, and phone calls they are great source for me to be able to deliver what meets your needs, Please keep them coming!!

For anyone that does not have the address it is permanently:

http://www.XephyrPerformance.Com

I am looking into costs for sway bars, chrome license plate covers seen on my Project Type S. As of 8:00 PM tonight I have 4 orders, so please do pre-order as I had to order a quantity of 25 to offer the best price to you all.

This has cost me over $1,250 in filters alone as K&N is not very understanding of fledgling entrepreneurs

By pre-ordering I will be able to maintain development of the "Coming Soon" http://www.xephyrperformance.com/ComingSoon.htm section on my website and deliver them at even more agressive pricing compared to Comptech/AEM/etc...

In all thank you for your continuing support and I look forward to hearing from you!

*** If you do not wish to receive any other mailings please send me a message with a subject remove, I am using email as not to flood Acura-CL with these posts. ****

Christopher Koncur

------------------
2001 Nighthawk Black CLS Type S - Xephyr Performance Cold Air Intake, PIAA 19173(Yellow) Road Lamp Upgrades, Full Wood Trim, Spoiler, Best GTECH Sprint 6.05 Xephyr Performance Intakes
Old 01-26-2001, 11:33 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
To be fair, I will wait to get the AEM bypass valve included in your kit. Your price is competetive to AEM.
So, I will order one if installation is not that complicated...
Therefore, fellow Acura-cl.com user reviews of your product is greatly appreciated. Please, let us know how it goes with your first satisfied customer!

------------------
Bare Bone Stock Type-S. Plenty of accessories. PIAA 19169 to be installed soon.