Xephyr Performance CAI Sales Online !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2001, 02:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
make that atleast 3...I am ordering one now!

------------------
avengerjr
2001 CL-S Satin Silver / Ebony Interior / Non-Navi[*] spoiler , wheel locks , 35% tint[*] fenderwell trim , mud guards[*] winter floor mats , full nose mask
Old 01-26-2001, 02:34 PM
Team Owner

I will probably buy one, but it won’t be until March or April.
I’m having enough trouble not smoking my “jelly-like” snow tires with the stock CL-S Horsepower.

When it is snowing out, performance and a clean car are the last things on my mind.

Do you have any pictures of a RED one?
Will the colors be anodized or painted?

Shawn S

------------------
>>> 400+ posts on h/a.net <<< >>> 550+ posts “freak” on the “old” acura-cl.com <<<

2001 CL Type S - NAV - San Marino RED / Parchment - Spoiler - 35% Tint - Roof Visor - PIAA Lamps
GOLD Emblems & Grill - V1 w/remote - KICKER ZR-360 w/(2) 10" Alumapro Subs - Shine by ZAINO
For Pictures see: PAGE 1 PAGE 2 PAGE 3 PAGE 4 V1 & SUBS
Old 01-26-2001, 04:42 PM
Banned

The colored induction tubes are not adonized , they are painted with a heat resistant ceramic paint. I do not have a photo of the colored samples. However, the finish and color will be very similar to that of the AEM.

BTW- Avenger many thanks for your patronage!!

------------------
2001 Nighthawk Black CLS Type S - Xephyr Performance Cold Air Intake, PIAA 19173(Yellow) Road Lamp Upgrades, Full Wood Trim, Spoiler, Best GTECH Sprint 6.05 Xephyr Performance Intakes
Old 01-26-2001, 04:43 PM
Banned

The bypass valve will fit directly into the pipe at the coupling joint.

------------------
2001 Nighthawk Black CLS Type S - Xephyr Performance Cold Air Intake, PIAA 19173(Yellow) Road Lamp Upgrades, Full Wood Trim, Spoiler, Best GTECH Sprint 6.05 Xephyr Performance Intakes
Old 01-26-2001, 04:45 PM
Banned

FYI:

My Domain Name is finally set up correctly so everyone can bookmark and remember -

www.XephyrPerformance.com

------------------
Old 01-26-2001, 05:03 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeck!, Plz replace that ugly photo of the the freak CAI (on the home page) with a real photo of your CAI!

------------------
Bare Bone Stock Type-S. Plenty of accessories. PIAA 19169 to be installed soon.
Old 01-26-2001, 05:36 PM
Banned

NashuaNihgtHawk,

Done. I will photo the assemblies tonight or tomorrow and post by monday of the assemblies.

------------------
Old 01-26-2001, 05:59 PM
w.t.f., mate?

<~~~~itching to have CAI.

------------------
~Phil~!
2K1 CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia! ~Quantum tint~ ~hyper-white road lamps~ ~spoiler, baby!!~ ~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~ ~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~ ~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~ ~Getting a red Acura badge very shortly.~
~Xephyr CAI soon~
Former post count : Over 492!
Old 01-26-2001, 07:10 PM
w.t.f., mate?

Just ordered mine.

Anybody have any suggestions regarding the color?

Oh hey, Xephyr, just out of curiosity, whats your return policy?

------------------
~Phil~!
2K1 CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia! ~Quantum tint~ ~hyper-white road lamps~ ~spoiler, baby!!~ ~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~ ~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~ ~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~ ~Getting a red Acura badge very shortly.~
~Xephyr CAI soon~
Former post count : Over 494!
Old 01-26-2001, 07:29 PM
Banned

All:

I will give a 14 Day return period to decide if you are satisfied with the product. If you are dissatified contact me via email and we will make arrangments for the return. I dont want to put things in stone, but, in 2 weeks you should know whether or not you are happy with the Xephyr Performance C.A.I. - But I will be reasonable if you have any problems or issues for 6 months, beyond that it'll be on a case by case basis.

------------------
Old 01-26-2001, 11:24 PM
Banned

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Xephyr2K:
All:

I will give a 14 Day return period to decide if you are satisfied with the product. If you are dissatified contact me via email and we will make arrangments for the return. I dont want to put things in stone, but, in 2 weeks you should know whether or not you are happy with the Xephyr Performance C.A.I. - But I will be reasonable if you have any problems or issues for 6 months, beyond that it'll be on a case by case basis.

</font>
That seems very fair! I know that after I install mine (that I ordered already ) I will not be looking for a reason to return it, but rather looking at why one wasn't produced earlier for our enjoyment!

If you can't tell, I am really looking forward to receiving my CAI!!!!

Much thanks again to Xephyr2K for getting this out for us, and in much less time than AEM (or whatever they are) is taking, 3 months...yeah whatever, for like the last 10 months...bitches!!!!

Anyways, I am done....thanks again and everybody should support Xephyr2K in his venture to get everyone quality products at a very reasonable rate!!!!!

Peace!

------------------
avengerjr
2001 CL-S Satin Silver / Ebony Interior / Non-Navi[*] spoiler , wheel locks , 35% tint[*] fenderwell trim , mud guards[*] winter floor mats , full nose mask
Old 01-26-2001, 11:42 PM
5th Gear

Will it fit the 2002 TL-S?
Old 01-26-2001, 11:54 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Black S:
Will it fit the 2002 TL-S?</font>
TL-S is CL-S + 2 extra doors. I assume it will fit! same engine afterall....

------------------
Bare Bone Stock Type-S. Plenty of accessories. PIAA 19169 to be installed soon.
Old 01-27-2001, 01:31 AM
Instructor

xephyr,

saw at the site that there is a quick disconnect clamp that you could use to convert into a short air intake. can you post pics as to how this would work and look. also, pics of the cai with the bypass valve.

thanks
Old 01-27-2001, 02:04 AM
Banned

Everyone (Especially Suppa!)

Your kind remarks and wishes really do mean alot to me I am very happy to deliver a top noth product for a good price ahead of AEM and other vendors and I DO commit to making Acura products my 1st priority. I wish you all the best in your cars (They are #1 in performance and price) and I hope you feel that my products are too. As many of you know my BMW parts are priced considerably more, and the reason is that I honestly feel that you have paid the most respect to me and our cars. The new TL Type S has not released and specs yet, however I WILL commit to the same quality and performance for as close to the same price as I possibly can to you all. And while I do admit that www.XephyrPerformance.com is in business to make a profit, it will Always be priced below AEM,comptech, and any other vendor using the same quiality and offering the same performance. I stand behind my CAI and soon to be released sway, temperature/humidity sensor, and possibly Xephyr Headers .... I am sure that no one will be dissapointed and I hope as my site matures your confidence will as well. My goal is to be the next AEM/K&N/Comptech rolled into one company w/o the premium price, but with top notch quality and unsurpassed performance. If anyone feels Xephyr Performance is pricing at an unreasobale rate PLEASE conatact me! Thank you for your continuing support and patronage, and I look forward to making "Xephyr" synonomous with Acura performance.

Best wishes and many Thanks!

(Soopa Maybe a seperate forumn for aftermarket vendors to post w/o congesting and flooding main message boards?)

Christopher Koncur

------------------
Old 02-13-2001, 05:43 AM
Suzuka Master

hmm..my friend just made an interesting point about Smog checks..(which happen every 2 years?)

His friend had a weapon R on an Accord
which didnt pass..

AEM's are "Street legal" which mean they do pass?

how will this Xephyr CAI fare?

------------------
- Kvit -
2001 CL-P Monterey Blue, Parchment interior
Polarg BlHybrid M-6 Road lamps
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...725&a=10358832

Club Events Moderator
Old 02-13-2001, 09:02 AM
Three Wheelin'

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Xephyr2K:
CLS16,

Well if you purchase online, you and I can schedule an install date and I will install it here w/o shipping it to you first. This way it will save you some $ on shipping charges.

</font>
X, Lets get that central jersey meet scheduled. I'll take one also and save the shipping.

------------------
01 Silver 3.2CLS