X-Fugitive update!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2001, 01:35 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
X-Fugitive update!!!

Well, Friday came and went with nothing in my paypal account from Mr. Koncur.

I waited a couple of more days so that a very highly respected member of this board could use some of the information I had obtained, in order to try to facillitate the hefty sum Xephyr owes him.

Then I put a call back into "Chris's Company" in NJ to see if I could get a hold of Chris. The Systems, and Network Security division must be very busy. When I dialed the number all I got was his voice mail. So I left him a message to contact me yesterday morning. He didn't!

Later in the afternoon I tried the another number number. The voice on the other end said he wasn't in for the moment and should be back shortly. I left a message with this individual to have Christopher Koncur call me back, email me, or post a note to the board. Nothing yet. I'm sure he's just busy.

I talked to a Det. Shantz (sp?) in the Cherry Hill PD. We spent about 30 minutes on the phone, what a nice guy. Turns out his wife had just recently had been ripped off by some clown on the internet. So the Det. was pretty helpful in anyway he could be. He even offered to look into a couple of this for me. I told him it would be very kind on his part

It looks like I will be filing both a civil (small claims)complaint, and a criminal compalint. I have to be in New Jersy to file the criminal complaint. But I figure what the heck. What's another outlay of cash when the end results are going to be so fruitful.

Det. Shantz also hooked me up with the FBI. They have a division that is deticated to Internet fraud. So I'm filling out their paperwork and then it's of the the Attorney General's Office, for the state of NJ.

Oh Yeah, I didn't know I could file a criminal complaint here as well. Det. Shantz hipped me to that.

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: Rock Dog ]

[ 08-15-2001: Message edited by: Rock Dog ]
Old 08-14-2001, 01:40 PM
Retired Post Whore

I know where that Bristol Meyers Suibb company is located. I live like 20 minutes from there. So what's going to happen to the Xepher guy?
Old 08-14-2001, 01:44 PM
Suzuka Master

I'd flee the country!
Old 08-14-2001, 01:47 PM
Retired Post Whore

hahaha....I would still hunt and stalk the hell out of him until he gives your money back!
Old 08-14-2001, 01:49 PM
Drifting

He should just pay the money he owes, because he's about to get F**KED!!

Spiro
Old 08-14-2001, 01:55 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,197 Likes on 695 Posts
Originally posted by spiroh:
<STRONG>He should just pay the money he owes, because he's about to get F**KED!!

Spiro</STRONG>
Yeah doesnt he realize how much trouble he is about to get in? And for what a thousand or two dollars WTF is his problem. Good luck Rock Dog
Old 08-14-2001, 02:00 PM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

Yep, like I said--the FBI is in charge of interstate commerce fraud and it looks like internet commerce fraud as well (probably falls under the same broad jurisdiction).

Damn. This is going to be a world of hurt and for what? Perhaps even a call back could have avoided all of this. This is the kind of thing that could ruin someone's life, and the sad part is he has doen everything to deserve it and bring it upon himself. Sheeesh.

Trending Topics

Old 08-14-2001, 02:10 PM
Any Lady Want One??? :-P

Get his punk@$$ thats what he gets. Shoot he messing with too many people that have connections
Old 08-14-2001, 02:11 PM
Number 37

He doesn't even owe me money, and I feel great about him getting everything he deserves. *note to self* never piss rock dog off.
Old 08-14-2001, 02:15 PM
Team Owner

WëbTðkér,

Can you confirm via ISP that he is still visiting here daily like you said before ???

Shawn S

BTW....Hi Chris
Old 08-14-2001, 02:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

Keep up the good work, Rock Dog!
Old 08-14-2001, 03:04 PM
Race Director

Oh man is this guy lucky i'm not in NY right now. I know where that office is. I didn't buy one but for all the people he screwed and now acting all shady I would go over there and beat the shit out of him andI would make his life a living hell. Damn I wish I was back there I could take care of it the Italian way. We'll I'm going home Dec. 18th if it still needs taking care of then just let me now, and if you need it know maybe I can call some people back home to take care of him. what a screwball.

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: pgatour1 ]
Old 08-14-2001, 03:07 PM
Banned

This guy works for a Pharmaceutical company? Why the heck would he rip somebody off for a few hundred dollars? Maybe he owed his money to the mob or something. Maybe Tony Soprano will have to pay him a visit...

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: Scorpius ]
Old 08-14-2001, 03:09 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by Scorpius:
<STRONG>This guy works for a Pharmaceutical company? Why the heck would he rip somebody off for a few hundred dollars? Maybe he owed his money to the mob or something. Maybe Tony Soprano will have to pay him a visit...

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: Scorpius ]</STRONG>
Hey if you want I can just talk to some people I know back home and we can make that happen with a phone call. We'll not Tony Soprano that was fake HBO shit I'm talking the real guys.
Old 08-14-2001, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
im not defending him in any way but if hes filed for bankreputcy i doubt any of what you're doing will do any good but im not saying dont try...I almost got fuck out of a 1000 dollars...some company talked me into testing new golf clubs...gave a credit card as security deposit ...i received them and they sucked i ask to return them that same day they said i agreed to a 30 trial period...but usually 30 day trials are upto not in this case well anyway i got my crdit card to doa charge back and a couple days later i got bankreputcy papers...that was a close one
Old 08-14-2001, 03:30 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,197 Likes on 695 Posts
Originally posted by pgatour1:
<STRONG>Oh man is this guy lucky i'm not in NY right now. I know where that office is. I didn't buy one but for all the people he screwed and now acting all shady I would go over there and beat the shit out of him andI would make his life a living hell. Damn I wish I was back there I could take care of it the Italian way. We'll I'm going home Dec. 18th if it still needs taking care of then just let me now, and if you need it know maybe I can call some people back home to take care of him. what a screwball.

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: pgatour1 ]</STRONG>
whoa we've got a tough guy on our hands :p
Old 08-14-2001, 03:34 PM
Banned

Sorry to disappoint you Rock, but the FBI won't give you the time of day, unless it's in the tens, and probably closer to the hundreds of thousands of dollars of loss. The criminal might be in the same boat, depending on the AG.

Civil's your best bet. Good luck man!
Old 08-14-2001, 03:38 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by 1StGenCL:
<STRONG>

whoa we've got a tough guy on our hands :p </STRONG>
HAHAHAHA, Yeah I know it sounded harsh I just wouldn't want him to do that to you guys and love getting in those little things so I would help out. That was damn funny though, but you damn right at 6'3" 160 pounds I bring Intimidation you know sort of a fear factor, hahhaah.

Old 08-14-2001, 04:03 PM
Number 37

<STRONG>

HAHAHAHA, Yeah I know it sounded harsh I just wouldn't want him to do that to you guys and love getting in those little things so I would help out. That was damn funny though, but you damn right at 6'3" 160 pounds I bring Intimidation you know sort of a fear factor, hahhaah.

</STRONG>
you are 160lbs with a wet towell around your neck. :p
Old 08-14-2001, 04:03 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by autoxCLS:
<STRONG>Sorry to disappoint you Rock, but the FBI won't give you the time of day, unless it's in the tens, and probably closer to the hundreds of thousands of dollars of loss. The criminal might be in the same boat, depending on the AG.

Civil's your best bet. Good luck man!</STRONG>
The point right now is to hit him with everything. Some might stick, some may not. Don't know.
Old 08-14-2001, 04:09 PM
Banned

Hey if you want I can just talk to some people I know back home and we can make that happen with a phone call. We'll not Tony Soprano that was fake HBO shit I'm talking the real guys.
No thanks... he didn't rip me off! Besides... what kind of idiot orderes stuff like that over the internet anyway?
Old 08-14-2001, 04:14 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by Nootch:
<STRONG>

you are 160lbs with a wet towell around your neck. :p </STRONG>

Hey i'm getting there, 157. That's why the car goes faster when I'm driving it doesn't know there is a driver in the car. hahah. Oh we had a semi Acura meet at the Albertsons up on Frank Lloyd WRight and 90th. I pulled in to do some food shopping and there was a black CL with a spoiler and chrome rims and a Silver CL-S that was stock. When I came out there was an older lady getting in the black one. So I said nice car and she goes yeah they are fast. hahahah she was about 60 so I thought that was cool that she liked the speed. Anthony
Old 08-14-2001, 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
<STRONG>

at 6'3" 160 pounds I bring Intimidation you know sort of a fear factor, </STRONG>
6.3 160 thats like a fuckin toothpick
Old 08-14-2001, 04:18 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by typeR:
<STRONG>

6.3 160 thats like a fuckin toothpick </STRONG>
Yea but a very strong toothpick hahahah, Hey perfect size for golf. Back to the original post someone needs to take care of that schmuck the right way.
Old 08-14-2001, 05:14 PM
Learn to swim.

Originally posted by autoxCLS:
<STRONG>Sorry to disappoint you Rock, but the FBI won't give you the time of day, unless it's in the tens, and probably closer to the hundreds of thousands of dollars of loss. The criminal might be in the same boat, depending on the AG.

Civil's your best bet. Good luck man!</STRONG>
I agree, I really hate to be party crasher and am not trying to be, and I whole heartedly agree that this guy should get some sort of reprimand for this, but let's be realistic here. There are millions of dollars defrauded each year, and on top of that serious crimes conductred not only over the internet but through the mail and over the phone. This detective you speak of, I'm sure he is as you claim a kind and concerned fellow but also slammed to the wall with such complaints and other pressing matters--what sort of "Detective" is he? I wouldn't put too much faith in anyone "getting fucked" or heads rolling on this one, it is petty crime and there are more than enough rapes, murders, assaults, kidnappings, and a whole assortment of other dramas to keep them busy - now some guy in Detroit was trying to fix up his car and now he's out $200. Sure there have been multiple people from this board that have been ripped off but it's still a case of the smallest fish in the sea. The FBI? Seriously, please. Even if they did take interest they would probably lose half of the documents pertaining to the case, and then discover that they had a spy working the whole thing anyway.
I wish you the best of luck with this guy, my mother was burned in an investment fraud scheme a year or so ago and never reclaimed any of the money. Theives are some of the lowest forms of life around, especially the ones that will look you in the eyes and tell you he's a friend before he runs off with your money. Good luck and good-day...
Old 08-14-2001, 05:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
just leave the guy alone!!!!

HAAHA im just bullshitin... FUCK HIM IN THA ASS SO HIS MAMA FEELS IT!!
Old 08-14-2001, 05:48 PM
Dub Driver

Wow ! I used to work for Bristol Myers' IT department. I worked at the Stamford, CT office but we used to deal with the NJ office on a daily basis. Hopefully you can get things sorted out. The guy's probably being an escapist and not trying to deal with his problems but he needs to realize that he's digging his own grave. What a P.O.S.
Old 08-14-2001, 06:05 PM
Red X

how many felonies has he commited? at least one for stealing more than $500. then fraud. don't know if that's one. remember, it's three and you're out.
Old 08-14-2001, 06:22 PM
KISS MY

Originally posted by spiroh:
<STRONG>He should just pay the money he owes, because he's about to get F**KED!!

Spiro</STRONG>
Yeah for the next 3 to five .. he better not drop the soap...
Old 08-14-2001, 07:53 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by aeon:
<STRONG>

I agree, I really hate to be party crasher and am not trying to be, and I whole heartedly agree that this guy should get some sort of reprimand for this, but let's be realistic here. There are millions of dollars defrauded each year, and on top of that serious crimes conductred not only over the internet but through the mail and over the phone. This detective you speak of, I'm sure he is as you claim a kind and concerned fellow but also slammed to the wall with such complaints and other pressing matters--what sort of "Detective" is he? I wouldn't put too much faith in anyone "getting fucked" or heads rolling on this one, it is petty crime and there are more than enough rapes, murders, assaults, kidnappings, and a whole assortment of other dramas to keep them busy - now some guy in Detroit was trying to fix up his car and now he's out $200. Sure there have been multiple people from this board that have been ripped off but it's still a case of the smallest fish in the sea. The FBI? Seriously, please. Even if they did take interest they would probably lose half of the documents pertaining to the case, and then discover that they had a spy working the whole thing anyway.
I wish you the best of luck with this guy, my mother was burned in an investment fraud scheme a year or so ago and never reclaimed any of the money. Theives are some of the lowest forms of life around, especially the ones that will look you in the eyes and tell you he's a friend before he runs off with your money. Good luck and good-day... </STRONG>
Aeon, your inability to comprehend the whole picture is a little disconcerting. And...
It's guys like you that allows orms and punks like Chris Koncur to thrive in today's' society unchecked.

I am being realistic, and your not looking at the whole picture.

Det. Shantz took a few moments out of his day to help me understand what I needed to do to file a criminal complaint. I told him at the outset that I realized how trivial this is, and if he didn't have the time I would understand. But he was kind enough to answer a few questions. And set me straight in a couple of areas. And chances are that when the criminal case comes up in a New Jersey court. I will have to be present. You know what… I will be.

The FBI, has many avenues for things JUST LIKE THIS. And yes, this would be way at the bottom of the list of things to do for them. But it is on their list just the same. It will be looked at, and attended to. You offend me by even considering that I may be oblivious to this fact. Again, not very bright on your part.

1) I am not to be fucked with; I will do any and all things within my means to seek out retribution. (I beat a team of lawyers, and a 38 Billion dollar auto company in a Lemon Law case,) Chris Koncur is just a fun thing on the side. I guarantee he will never forget my name.
2) I'm persistent, tenacious and stronger than most. It's folks like you, the ones who throw in the towel, or take it in the ass with a smile, who make it so much harder for people like me.

As far as your "faith" with regards to someone getting "fucked" or "heads rolling" (terms other have used, not me). Don't be so sure. You are not grasping the big picture here.

We are not dealing with a lifelong criminal, or even a petty thief. I have no doubt that Chris did not "mastermind" this. He got caught up in something that far exceeded his ego, ability and arrogance. Then when it came time to be a man, he turtled. That is why he is an easier target than others I've gone after in the past.

Look! He has a good job, he's not going any where. He's not fleeing the country. And he's not setting up Ryphex Performance parts on the F-Car sites in order to fleece them. (I'm watching) He's ignoring the phone, and trying to hide from what he's done. He's not a businessman, a salesman, a wheeler-dealer or a friend. He's a punk, and not very bright one at that. His ignorance astounds me though.

Please don't waste any more of your time trying to enlighten me. I appreciate the effort. But you're kinda in the dark here.

Thanks for the support though.

[ 08-14-2001: Message edited by: Rock Dog ]
Old 08-14-2001, 09:24 PM
retired

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
a crime is a crime and fraud is a crime so Rockdog I wish you good luck in getting Mr Koncur.I met Chris on several occasions and I agree that he is no criminal mastermind by any means.It's a shame it turned out the way it did.Hopefully something good will come of all of this.As far as all the tough guy talk give it up gang you are all much bigger than that so let's lighten up and save the "let's go kick ass" nonsense for the little kids.Jens
Old 08-14-2001, 09:29 PM
Adult Supervision

Hey Dog,

Did you ask the detective to give Chris a call and allow him an opportunity to resolve the issue? I have had experience in the past that sometimes this is all that is required.

Also, is your very well respected friend party to this action? He may have more local resources to bring to bear to save you some travel times...
Old 08-14-2001, 09:31 PM
Adult Supervision

BTW, Dog, can you send me some stickers? I'll pay you back later...
Old 08-14-2001, 10:39 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 121 Likes on 86 Posts
It seems to me that since RD is going through all this work, really everyone who should be getting money from 'X' should be in on it too. And we could split whatever fees the Dog is needing to pay. I don't mind coughing up part of my $200 to get some of it back. Sure beats zippo.
Old 08-14-2001, 10:52 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by ChodTheWacko:
<STRONG>It seems to me that since RD is going through all this work, really everyone who should be getting money from 'X' should be in on it too. And we could split whatever fees the Dog is needing to pay. I don't mind coughing up part of my $200 to get some of it back. Sure beats zippo.</STRONG>
Yes it would be really nice to hear from those that he still owes money too.