Wild Night

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Lives in Boost

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
Wild Night

My mods: Comptech headers, Icebox, UR pulley, Mugen mods, spacers
So taking my brother home last night, I can never seem to get a good race while he's in the car. And last night was no different. So I drop him off at home and head back to my place. On the way back there's a car coming up REALLY fast. He passes me and I catch up to him and I immediately see he's an AMG SL55 Benz. I'm like . So I hit it going 100mph in 4th, which is pretty strong for a 6spd. He waved to me and proceeded to put like 5 or 6 cars on me. I knew I'd lose but not that bad. After looking up the numbers, it's no surprise I did lose that bad. 510 hp supercharged. It sounded nice too.

As we were racing, well as he was racing cuz I wasn't really in it as soon as we started, we passed a yellow Evo. He tried to catch up so I waited for him since I stood no chance w/ the Benz. We lined up at about 80 and hit it. End of 3rd, bam, into 4th. He had a bumper on me. At about 90 or 100 I started pulling on him. By 120ish I had about 2 cars on him. Good thing I ran into a stock one. I always knew I could take an Evo but never had a chance to race one.
All in all, good times...
Old 07-29-2007, 10:49 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by CL-Future
My mods: Comptech headers, Icebox, UR pulley, Mugen mods, spacers
So taking my brother home last night, I can never seem to get a good race while he's in the car. And last night was no different. So I drop him off at home and head back to my place. On the way back there's a car coming up REALLY fast. He passes me and I catch up to him and I immediately see he's an AMG SL55 Benz. I'm like . So I hit it going 100mph in 4th, which is pretty strong for a 6spd. He waved to me and proceeded to put like 5 or 6 cars on me. I knew I'd lose but not that bad. After looking up the numbers, it's no surprise I did lose that bad. 510 hp supercharged. It sounded nice too.

As we were racing, well as he was racing cuz I wasn't really in it as soon as we started, we passed a yellow Evo. He tried to catch up so I waited for him since I stood no chance w/ the Benz. We lined up at about 80 and hit it. End of 3rd, bam, into 4th. He had a bumper on me. At about 90 or 100 I started pulling on him. By 120ish I had about 2 cars on him. Good thing I ran into a stock one. I always knew I could take an Evo but never had a chance to race one.
All in all, good times...
Atleast you had the right idea to not race an EVO from a dig, whether it is stock or not.

You would have been looking at his bumper before you hit 10MPH, no joke.

Either way, good race.