Who is C-C-C's Official Vendor?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Who is C-C-C's Official Vendor?

I wanted to purchase some items but i dont have either a Paypal Account or a Credit Card... Can I send a money order?
Old 05-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
ibjuniorbean
Old 05-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 624 Likes on 478 Posts
I also am an Official Vendor on the site.
Old 05-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Three Wheelin'

Hey, could you tell me the difference between the SS and the basic? Im planning on buying a SPC camber kit too. Do you sell those too?
Right now i cant afford to buy a new set of wheels (my wheels were used without a camber kit and they wore off uneven). If I install the shocks now without the camber kit and using my old tires, would it put stress on the TEIN Basics?
Basically what im trying to say is that my shocks need to be replaced immediately but i dont wanna throw away my tires since they have 40-50% thread left. So im planning on putting the new shocks in now and later on change the tires and put the camber kit in at the same time...
What do you think?
Old 05-24-2005, 04:57 PM
Beware of leakage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can tell you the difference. The basics are only height adjustable, whereas the SS are height adjustable and have dampening adjustment (how hard or soft you want the ride.
as far as that goes.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Chopper
I can tell you the difference. The basics are only height adjustable, whereas the SS are height adjustable and have dampening adjustment (how hard or soft you want the ride.
as far as that goes.
How low can you go with the Basics?
Old 05-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by juruki
How low can you go with the Basics?

The Basic and the SS have the same thread bodies; you can go as low as tucking tires into the fenders.

If you're gonna get coilovers, might as well spend a few extra bucks and get the SS. The damping rate adjustability is worth the money.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:03 PM
Three Wheelin'

Yeah, but i cant really afford to waste more money. I have to change my tires soon (used them without a camber kit and have horrible uneven wear).
Do you know if using the TEIN BASIC without a camber kit and rolling on the tires i have on right now would put stress on the coilovers? Would it shorten the life of the TEIN basic?
Old 05-24-2005, 08:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Lightbulb

I wanted to purchase some items but i dont have either a Paypal Account or a Credit Card... Can I send a money order?
Hey...sorry for the delay, just saw this topic.

YOu can absolutely send us a money order. You can save some money doing it that way too

Shoot an email to sales@c-c-c.net with exactly what you want and we'll let you know a price. Just mention Juniorbean in your email and you'll be all set
Old 05-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Dragging knees in

Yeah, but i cant really afford to waste more money. I have to change my tires soon (used them without a camber kit and have horrible uneven wear).
Do you know if using the TEIN BASIC without a camber kit and rolling on the tires i have on right now would put stress on the coilovers? Would it shorten the life of the TEIN basic?
What exactly are you trying to get at here?

Are you trying to upgrade the suspension? Are you asking if you could use Tein Basic without a camber kit and get away with it?

Not using a camber kit won't hurt the coilovers, but it will hurt your tires. And you already said your tires are shot from not using a camber kit. So I'm guessing that you're looking to upgrade your suspension, but can't spend too much because you also need new tires.

If this is the case, then you're going about this the wrong way. Camber kit is an absolute necessary when you're lowering your car to an extreme, and it sounds like your car is already lowered to an extreme. If you're limited on funds, then invest in a camber kit first. Otherwise running Tein Basic without a camber kit will only destroy the new tires again.
Old 05-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
What exactly are you trying to get at here?

Are you trying to upgrade the suspension? Are you asking if you could use Tein Basic without a camber kit and get away with it?

Not using a camber kit won't hurt the coilovers, but it will hurt your tires. And you already said your tires are shot from not using a camber kit. So I'm guessing that you're looking to upgrade your suspension, but can't spend too much because you also need new tires.

If this is the case, then you're going about this the wrong way. Camber kit is an absolute necessary when you're lowering your car to an extreme, and it sounds like your car is already lowered to an extreme. If you're limited on funds, then invest in a camber kit first. Otherwise running Tein Basic without a camber kit will only destroy the new tires again.
I was planning on getting the TEIN BASIC first and use those with the old tires. Then when i cant use those tires anymore, I was planning on buying new tires and install the camber kit at the same time. Would that work?
Old 05-25-2005, 12:44 AM
Dragging knees in

I was planning on getting the TEIN BASIC first and use those with the old tires. Then when i cant use those tires anymore, I was planning on buying new tires and install the camber kit at the same time. Would that work?
Bad camber will only provide a limited contact patch on the tires, and that's not safe. I don't know how low you plan to go, but if it's not gonna be slammed, then you could get away with just a rear camber kit for about 130-140 bucks.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:59 AM
noodles tastes good.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
... so.. if you use Tein basics and say lower 1.5 inches all around on stock rim/tires, you need a rear camber kit?
Old 05-25-2005, 09:45 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
Bad camber will only provide a limited contact patch on the tires, and that's not safe. I don't know how low you plan to go, but if it's not gonna be slammed, then you could get away with just a rear camber kit for about 130-140 bucks.
I like my car really low. Do i need both front and rear camber kits? I thought i only needed the rear set....
Old 05-25-2005, 12:00 PM
Dragging knees in

I like my car really low. Do i need both front and rear camber kits? I thought i only needed the rear set....
Uh, no.

My car is lowered on Tein SS/EDFC at just less than 1-finger gap all around, and a F/R camber kit was absolutely necessary.
Old 05-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Mine is lowered with the SS, and I don't have a camber kit. I like the drop, it ain't on the ground, but it looks good enough for me.