Something really cool about this board...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2002, 07:13 AM
'Cooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Something really cool about this board...

is that we have such a diverse spectrum of people who pretty much own the same car...reason i think it's cool is b/c u get such an interesting perspective from people of all ages about the same things, and for me, it's good to think "outside the box" and consider other people's opinions...not to mention what i've learned about my baby...looking back, i was literally dumb to any sort of car knowledge, just that i loved cars, can rattle off specs on just about any make and model, etc...if it weren't for everyone here, i would just have my swirled-up, semi-decent looking 4X4 CL-S.
Old 04-12-2002, 07:17 AM
Team Owner

I agree, but this place sure is HARD on the pocketbook.
I’ve spent money on products I would have never DREAMED I would get for the car.

It gives a whole new meaning to “keeping up with the Jones’s”.

Shawn S
Old 04-12-2002, 07:54 AM
Banned

I think the point of a forum like this is to offer advice to eachother, answer and ask questions, organize meetings and just have fun....i didnt realize this was a battle of "who can spend the most on their car" i dont think alot of people on here joined up to compare the sizes of their dicks and crown a winner....in a figurative manner, or course...but it does seem like their is alot of unspoken competition around here sometimes about who can keep up with who in terms of mods and stereos and "bling bling" wheels and stuff....its too bad that some people feel like they have to show off to everyone and have the most expensive shit in their car....arent these cars expensive enough already?? im sure most of us are stuck with 500-600 dollar car payments just to have a CL-S...in reality who are we trying to impress with the wheels and the 3,000 dollar stereos and stuff? i just wish that people could gather and have a good time and help eachother out without trying to make it be a big competition...
Old 04-12-2002, 08:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Ummm, jimcol711, I think Shawn was joking which is why there's 3 smiley faces. I have to say that I've been on this board since the very beginning and I have never seen anyone trying to "compete" with anyone else as far as mods, etc. I mean, everyone has their own incomes, tastes, etc, so some people mod, some don't. Whenever someone posts a pic of something outragous (like Astro or Streeteffectz), people admire and stare in awe at it... but no one runs out and drops $5k b/c someone else did.

I'll tell you one thing though... I TOTALLY agree with Shawn. I never even heard of 90% of these mods until I started browsing boards. It's unbelievable. I have learned a lot though... I mean so far... I've installed every mod either totally by myself, or 95% alone... so I've come a long way. The only thing that sucks is that more mods will be coming out and with my wedding and new house this year....I have to wait to get them. Oh well.
Old 04-12-2002, 08:42 AM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Shawn S
I agree, but this place sure is HARD on the pocketbook.
I’ve spent money on products I would have never DREAMED I would get for the car.
Shawn S

I agree. I never would have modded my car if I hadn't known about Comptech mods from this site and subsequent mods from people I met through this site. It is getting expensive though.

. I mean, everyone has their own incomes, tastes, etc, so some people mod, some don't.
And yet some people can't comprehend that and will shit on you because you don't find some mods as good a value for yourself as they think the mod should be for anyone. Then they start putting words in your mouth and arguing against things you never said in the first place.
Old 04-12-2002, 08:44 AM
Team Owner

Originally posted by jimcol711
....i didnt realize this was a battle of "who can spend the most on their car" i dont think alot of people on here joined up to compare the sizes of their dicks and crown a winner....
That’s not what I meant.

I’m just saying that I learned about a lot of new products that I would have never thought of buying.
Items like Springs, Sway Bars & Cold Air Intakes.
I would have never though of buying these for my car until I read the reports here of their benefits.

I’m not trying to “compete” with anyone even though I keep getting accused of it.
I’ve had aftermarket Wheels/Tires on all of my previous cars back to 1986 except the 2001 CL.

Some people are just WAY too touchy here lately.
I work a full time job myself and have a car payment too.

Shawn S
Old 04-12-2002, 08:47 AM
Banned

I was speaking very generally, If you really look around, you will see alot of threads of people knocking other peoples rims because "mine are better" or their stereo or 57 coats of Zaino or whatever...there is no sense to turn a blind eye to the fact that most of us on here are guys, and guys are very competitive...in day to day life, we see tons of shitty cars and so we are better than them..but here, everyone has the same car (for the most part) so a good amount of people here seem to constantly try to be better than the next guy with their mods and other things. When does it end? when will enough HP or enough stereo wattage be enough? at the end of the day, a heavily modded CL-S with thousands of dollars in appearance/performance/stereo upgrades wont impress the average person anymore than a stock one...so again i ask, who are we trying to impress with all this stuff?? it is DEFINATELY a competition around here...read between alot of the lines, you will see.
Old 04-12-2002, 08:56 AM
Old timer

I'm just waiting for someone to post that you're only saying that because you can't afford any mods, which seems to be the most common response when people say what you say.
Old 04-12-2002, 09:40 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I was speaking very generally, If you really look around, you will see alot of threads of people knocking other peoples rims because "mine are better" or their stereo or 57 coats of Zaino or whatever...there is no sense to turn a blind eye to the fact that most of us on here are guys, and guys are very competitive...in day to day life, we see tons of shitty cars and so we are better than them..but here, everyone has the same car (for the most part) so a good amount of people here seem to constantly try to be better than the next guy with their mods and other things. When does it end? when will enough HP or enough stereo wattage be enough? at the end of the day, a heavily modded CL-S with thousands of dollars in appearance/performance/stereo upgrades wont impress the average person anymore than a stock one...so again i ask, who are we trying to impress with all this stuff?? it is DEFINATELY a competition around here...read between alot of the lines, you will see.
There is sometimes a friendly rivalry between people as far as mods go. Personally, I would never spend a damn dollar unless I wanted to. I agree to a certain extent there are some people who have to show off or always feel compelled to 'one up' someone else. This is a character flaw, IMO, which is insecurity. I spend money on my cars well.... because since I've been driving I have spent alot of money on improving my rides. I don't improve my car to show it off, half the time I'm shy about it and try to play it down, every now and then I get cocky and go drive around town blasting my tunes but that's my right . Since I work for Streeteffectz I see people getting better and better audio equipment installed in their rides. You can't live your life jealous or always trying to chase the next person down. I hope everyone here spends the money for the right reasons or they will regret it in the longrun. There are some people here that IMO are insecure with their rides but that's ok, they'll grow out of it and learn
Old 04-12-2002, 03:42 PM
Team Anthracite Member

Is there a point to this thread?

I have a stock CL-P (1-month ower :-)), but I do not hang my head in shame. I love coming on here, looking at the pics, and saying "holy shit! that's awesome!".
For those of us who are income conscious, I find this board a good way to find out which mod I want to do first, and if I'm getting screwed over in price.

Keep it coming with the mods guys!

Peace
Old 04-12-2002, 04:03 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

I bought my car because of this board so :P A couple of weeks and i'll be spending more money on mods. So far this board has been a huge money pit for me

I'm an addict
Old 04-12-2002, 04:09 PM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Amen

Preach it Brother !

I think the point of a forum like this is to offer advice to eachother, answer and ask questions, organize meetings and just have fun....i didnt realize this was a battle of "who can spend the most on their car" i dont think alot of people on here joined up to compare the sizes of their dicks and crown a winner....in a figurative manner, or course...but it does seem like their is alot of unspoken competition around here sometimes about who can keep up with who in terms of mods and stereos and "bling bling" wheels and stuff....its too bad that some people feel like they have to show off to everyone and have the most expensive shit in their car....arent these cars expensive enough already?? im sure most of us are stuck with 500-600 dollar car payments just to have a CL-S...in reality who are we trying to impress with the wheels and the 3,000 dollar stereos and stuff? i just wish that people could gather and have a good time and help eachother out without trying to make it be a big competition...
Old 04-12-2002, 04:15 PM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Most guys Love "Tinkering" with their cars, making them look good; they like Upgrading, adding on, improving things.

Gadgets, Mods, call em what you will: It's all Good, but it can become an addiction.

Now if I could just find me some decent priced SSR Decoltes !

Old 04-12-2002, 04:18 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

I buy what is useful and makes sense... like sways bars, new tires, CAI... RES and maybe Headers....

But spending $3000 on PS2 installtion, TV monitors and 1500 watt sound system is just plain insane...

Do you really play PS2 in your CLS? do you do tail gate parties? That is insane...

Oh this is just my opinion...
Old 04-12-2002, 04:25 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Zapata
I bought my car because of this board so :P A couple of weeks and i'll be spending more money on mods. So far this board has been a huge money pit for me

I'm an addict

its kinda sad that anyone would buy a car just because of an internet site...i mean seriously, how about if an internet site says to pierce your balls....and everyone on the site said it was cool...would you do it??? anyone who is influenced to spend money just to be able to type a list of mods on every post they make is pathetic, period, i mean think about it, anyone on this board could be lying about what mods they have and its just sad that some people think that respect on this forum is only due to you if you have an extensive mod list...
Old 04-12-2002, 04:31 PM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
It is a cool board even though some people on the board are close minded and think that everything they dont agree with is bullshit and properganda, other then that people on this board are mad cool.
Old 04-12-2002, 04:39 PM
Burn some dust here

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally posted by StonedCL
It is a cool board even though some people on the board are close minded and think that everything they dont agree with is bullshit and properganda, other then that people on this board are mad cool.
I completely agree. I will get roasted for saying this, but oh well, what else is new, some people think that their CL is a Sports car that can beat everything on the road. Those people believe that the theyare gods gift to earth and so is their beloved CL. I love my car too guys, but come on, its quick but not fast, it handles good but not unbelievable like some of you make it out to be, and no matter how many mods you put in, an M3 will always kick our ass.
BTW, it is a great board and you can receive alot of info here about anything. Especially Zaino, which I am quite tired of hearing about personally. I am sure its great, but god damn, stop fucking beating off over how many coats of it you have on your car.
Ex.---ZAINO IS AWESOME=
Old 04-12-2002, 05:01 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Originally posted by cob3683

I completely agree. I will get roasted for saying this, but oh well, what else is new, some people think that their CL is a Sports car that can beat everything on the road. Those people believe that the theyare gods gift to earth and so is their beloved CL. I love my car too guys, but come on, its quick but not fast, it handles good but not unbelievable like some of you make it out to be, and no matter how many mods you put in, an M3 will always kick our ass.
BTW, it is a great board and you can receive alot of info here about anything. Especially Zaino, which I am quite tired of hearing about personally. I am sure its great, but god damn, stop fucking beating off over how many coats of it you have on your car.
Ex.---ZAINO IS AWESOME=

Then leave........
Old 04-12-2002, 05:19 PM
Burning Brakes

I am relatively new here. About a month. Also this is my first Acura. I know I feel welcome here. It's nice to have a place to share my car experiences and lean on you guys for info. I sure as hell would not bore my friends with this stuff. They would tell me to get the F**K out.
Old 04-12-2002, 05:27 PM
Burn some dust here

Then leave........
Jesus, take a joke pal. Or did I offend your precious "force field?"

BTW, I do enjoy being here and looking at peoples rides. I personally think that Charles ride is the best looking with the TL bodykit is the best one on here, looks great.
Old 04-12-2002, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
what a bunch of bullshit. is it so hard for you to understand that some of us enjoy building up our cars? how about this, take a look at the vehicles owned by the folks who started (and run) this forum. do you notice anything? are they stock?No. so, don't rain on our parade and keep your gayness to yourself. :thumbsdn:
Old 04-12-2002, 06:41 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Jesus, take a joke pal. Or did I offend your precious "force field?"

BTW, I do enjoy being here and looking at peoples rides. I personally think that Charles ride is the best looking with the TL bodykit is the best one on here, looks great.

Interesting how your post all of a sudden becomes a joke.

Offend, no. If you don't like this board then leave. People are enthusiests on this board. If you haven't figured that out already.... You know, just because my car isn't an M3 doesn't mean i can't attempt to make the fastest i can possibly make it. It doesn't mean i can't feel proud about my car and would like to see it do well against other cars. It's called Pride. It's called Pride because unlike you who didn't pay a dime for the car the majority of people on this board work hard to buy a nice sporty car like the CLS and take even more pride in working on the car and seeing where it stacks up against the competition.

Stop bitching like a woman.

You're sick of the people raving about Zaino? WTF? It's an excellent product and how often do people really talk about it???? Every once in a while somebody might do a comparison with another product and the members might have friendly debate about which they prefer but that's it. You are sure it's great. You haven't even used the product and you commenting on it. We talk about how many coats we have because it's such back breaking work that kidding around gives us something to laugh about.
Old 04-12-2002, 06:42 PM
Old timer

its kinda sad that anyone would buy a car just because of an internet site...i mean seriously, how about if an internet site says to pierce your balls....and everyone on the site said it was cool...would you do it???
Uhm I think he means we were able to answer his questions and set him up right for going to the dealer so he was convinced to buy a CL, I don't think he's saying he's a lemming.
Old 04-12-2002, 06:48 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

its kinda sad that anyone would buy a car just because of an internet site...i mean seriously, how about if an internet site says to pierce your balls....and everyone on the site said it was cool...would you do it??? anyone who is influenced to spend money just to be able to type a list of mods on every post they make is pathetic, period, i mean think about it, anyone on this board could be lying about what mods they have and its just sad that some people think that respect on this forum is only due to you if you have an extensive mod list...

Let me rephrase. I had a great love for this car before i found this forum. After I spend about a month on here, I decided that the CLS was the best buy on the market and I'd be happy with my purchase and then i bought it. I saw that the car had a great base and could be moded and worked on without much hassel. I saw that the majority of people were pretty happy with the car. I saw that people Wayne and Jens from PAA were supporters of the site and thought that if i were to ever have a problem i know that somebody should be able to help me out in some way.

I'm sorry that you think that my decision making was "sad".
Old 04-12-2002, 06:53 PM
Burn some dust here

Interesting how your post all of a sudden becomes a joke.

Offend, no. If you don't like this board then leave. People are enthusiests on this board. If you haven't figured that out already.... You know, just because my car isn't an M3 doesn't mean i can't attempt to make the fastest i can possibly make it. It doesn't mean i can't feel proud about my car and would like to see it do well against other cars. It's called Pride. It's called Pride because unlike you who didn't pay a dime for the car the majority of people on this board work hard to buy a nice sporty car like the CLS and take even more pride in working on the car excellent product and how often do people really talk about and seeing where it stacks up against the competition.

Stop bitching like a woman.

You're sick of the people raving about Zaino? WTF? It's an it???? Every once in a while somebody might do a comparison with another product and the members might have friendly debate about which they prefer but that's it. You are sure it's great. You haven't even used the product and you commenting on it. We talk about how many coats we have because it's such back breaking work that kidding around gives us something to laugh about.
First of all, it was a joke. Second of all, I do like the board. You wanna say that I, just because I didnt pay for my car, do not feel any pride in it??? First of all, I take more care of my car than anyone you can imagine my age pal. I wash, wax, park my car as far away as possible in order to NOT get door dings, and have never, ever done anything stupid that so called "young-drivers" do. I am willing to bet I take more pride and take better care of my car than you do.
BTW, about the Zaino, I said "I am sure its great," not that it is great because as you said, I have never used it. I do not plan on it either. I enjoy reading all of everyones Zaino reviews, but everytime you wax your damn car you have to tell us. Get a fucking life, jesus christ. If you wanna come at me, you better do alot better fucking job than that half-ass argument bud.
Old 04-12-2002, 07:00 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

OK, youngin, i'm not going sit here and get into a pissing contest about who is more obessed with the car.

Like I said, if you don't care to read what people did with their car over the weekend then don't read it.

First of all, it was a joke. Second of all, I do like the board. You wanna say that I, just because I didnt pay for my car, do not feel any pride in it??? First of all, I take more care of my car than anyone you can imagine my age pal. I wash, wax, park my car as far away as possible in order to NOT get door dings, and have never, ever done anything stupid that so called "young-drivers" do. I am willing to bet I take more pride and take better care of my car than you do.
BTW, about the Zaino, I said "I am sure its great," not that it is great because as you said, I have never used it. I do not plan on it either. I enjoy reading all of everyones Zaino reviews, but everytime you wax your damn car you have to tell us. Get a fucking life, jesus christ. If you wanna come at me, you better do alot better fucking job than that half-ass argument bud.
Old 04-12-2002, 07:02 PM
Team Owner

cob3683,

Have you ever posted in a single thread here that hasn’t resulted in an argument with ME or another member?

I seem to remember quite a few in the past couple of weeks.

Shawn S
Old 04-12-2002, 07:04 PM
Burn some dust here

OK, youngin, i'm not going sit here and get into a pissing contest about who is more obessed with the car.

Like I said, if you don't care to read what people did with their car over the weekend then don't read it.
I dont. Just curious though, how old are you?
Old 04-12-2002, 07:07 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

I dont. Just curious though, how old are you?

If you don't, then why are you bitching about it?? There are something things that people post about that annoy me but I don't bitch about it. This is an enthusiast website. Do you know what an enthusiast is? If so, then what the hell do you expect people to talk about in on this website???
Old 04-12-2002, 07:08 PM
Burn some dust here

Originally posted by Shawn S
cob3683,

Have you ever posted in a single thread here that hasn’t resulted in an argument with ME or another member?

I seem to remember quite a few in the past couple of weeks.

Shawn S
I dont get in fights with everyone Shawn. The only reason they happen is that as soon as I voice my opinion, you or the other 3 or 4 guys talk shit right there. Thats why. Plus in the past 3 weeks my car has been totaled by a drunk driver and last weekend a woman wasnt paying attention to the damn road and swerved off, then swerved back on, then threw up a rock that cracked my windshield. So yes, I have been a little touchy lately. I would imagine you would be the same if that happened to your new 6sp.
BTW, I am not looking for any sympathy. Shit happens, plan and simple and all people have their bad days. Well, mine is pushing three weeks.
Old 04-12-2002, 07:09 PM
Burn some dust here

just checking
Old 04-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Old timer

If you don't, then why are you bitching about it?? There are something things that people post about that annoy me but I don't bitch about it. This is an enthusiast website. Do you know what an enthusiast is? If so, then what the hell do you expect people to talk about in on this website???
Well honestly, a lot of threads here ask for opinions on things and as soon as someone has an opinion another person doesn't agree with, they scuffle.

A couple days ago TypeSKid insisted on ragging on me and flaming me simply because I shared my opinion of Comptech headers in a thread discussing them.
My opinion being that I don't want to spend $1200+ on headers because I don't think they'd be worth it for me. I even went so far as to say I'm sure other people find them affordable and worthwhile but in my case I wouldn't buy them for list price.
Suddenly I'm all sorts of gay, retarded, and dumb, and shouldn't be driving a Type S. All because I said I don't want to spend $1200+ on a mod that I wouldn't get enough use out of to warrant my spending that much money on it.

Is THAT an enthusiast attitude, to pick on someone's opinion because you have a different one? Because if it is then I don't want to be called an enthusiast and I could see what cob3683 is talking about.

Now I do see that as the exception more than the rule around here, but it does happen once in a while and I'm sure I've been guilty of it in the past. Just don't forget that happens around here when you go thinking that no one around here is asking for opinions when clearly many threads are, and therefore people will post differing opinions. It doesn't make a person stupid or a child for not having the same interest in a certain mod that you do. Flaming someone for their opinion, on the other hand...
Old 04-12-2002, 07:25 PM
Burn some dust here

No, I dont know what an enthusiast is. Can you please explain to me what one is and one what terms are they examined? Honestly, because I just dont have the faintest clue at all about this.
Old 04-12-2002, 07:25 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Originally posted by JRock

Well honestly, a lot of threads here ask for opinions on things and as soon as someone has an opinion another person doesn't agree with, they scuffle.

A couple days ago TypeSKid insisted on ragging on me and flaming me simply because I shared my opinion of Comptech headers in a thread discussing them.
My opinion being that I don't want to spend $1200+ on headers because I don't think they'd be worth it for me. I even went so far as to say I'm sure other people find them affordable and worthwhile but in my case I wouldn't buy them for list price.
Suddenly I'm all sorts of gay, retarded, and dumb, and shouldn't be driving a Type S. All because I said I don't want to spend $1200+ on a mod that I wouldn't get enough use out of to warrant my spending that much money on it.

Is THAT an enthusiast attitude, to pick on someone's opinion because you have a different one? Because if it is then I don't want to be called an enthusiast and I could see what cob3683 is talking about.
Of course there will be one or two people who say somethings in the heat of the debate but the crux of the debate is still pretty legitimate. I think that the people on this board consider other users "friends" in some fashion. We spend soooo much freaking time on here it's hard not to think of members that way and so when friends get into debates they sometimes call each other names and stuff but i don't think anything is meant buy it. Now, you'll have some people on here who really mean it when they say certain things but i think it's just good old fashion debate most of the time.
Old 04-12-2002, 07:27 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

No, I dont know what an enthusiast is. Can you please explain to me what one is and one what terms are they examined? Honestly, because I just dont have the faintest clue at all about this.
read
Old 04-12-2002, 07:29 PM
Burn some dust here

read
Gee, thank you so much mister. Now I know for sure that I am. Since I am a youngin, Ill go back to my milk and cookies now.
Old 04-12-2002, 07:31 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Gee, thank you so much mister. Now I know for sure that I am. Since I am a youngin, Ill go back to my milk and cookies now.

See what's with the attitude? You ask a question and i give you an answer. Just because you can't accept what this site is don't get your panties in a ruffle.
Old 04-12-2002, 07:32 PM
Old timer

Of course there will be one or two people who say somethings in the heat of the debate but the crux of the debate is still pretty legitimate. I think that the people on this board consider other users "friends" in some fashion. We spend soooo much freaking time on here it's hard not to think of members that way and so
I have actually made several good friends in real life of members and through members I've met here. I've also become online friends with a few others who don't live in my area. I've also made acquaintances or friends with car people in this area from acuratl, supraforums, dtmpower, and a couple other guys with random cars that hang out at the usual spots.

What does any of that have to do with the example I gave?

when friends get into debates they sometimes call each other names and stuff but i don't think anything is meant buy it. Now, you'll have some people on here who really mean it when they say certain things but i think it's just good old fashion debate most of the time.
TypeSKid is not a friend of mine in real life, most likely because we've never really met. In fact I think I MIGHT have met him at the last meet but I really don't remember. However he goes as far in one of his posts as to threaten me in real life over our little scuffle that he started. Aside from being hypocritical, isn't that also a childish attitude to have? To not be able to differentiate online from real world? Not to mention the stupidity of threatening someone you know lives in your area but don't know anything about. Would you go talk shit online to someone who lives in your area but you don't really know? Ignoring the craziness of it all, what if they carry? Would you take that chance? Would you threaten them about seeing them at the next meet? That's taking your life into your own hands.

I find that to be the peak of foolish hypocrisy - to start something with someone online and then have such an ego you talk shit to them about the next time you might see them, when you don't even know them.
Old 04-12-2002, 07:36 PM
Burn some dust here

See what's with the attitude? You ask a question and i give you an answer. Just because you can't accept what this site is don't get your panties in a ruffle.
HAHAH, thats cute. By the way, take a joke. Just curious again, but exactly what is this site? A place for people to gather to talk about cars and their rides, etc etc?? Thats what I think it is. I just mentioned that people saying the same thing over and over is, well, aggravating. If someone posts wax pics everytime they do it, every other message will keep on getting pushed down just so they can show someone the difference in their 111th coat vs. their 112th.
Old 04-12-2002, 07:36 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Originally posted by JRock

TypeSKid is not a friend of mine in real life. In fact I think I MIGHT have met him at the last meet but I really don't remember. However he goes as far in one of his posts as to threaten me in real life over our little scuffle that he started. Aside from being hypocritical, isn't that also a childish attitude to have? To not be able to differentiate online from real world? Not to mention the stupidity of threatening someone you know lives in your area but don't know anything about. Would you go talk shit online to someone who lives in your area but you don't really know? Ignoring the craziness of it all, what if they carry? Would you take that chance? Would you threaten them about seeing them at the next meet?

I find that to be the peak of foolish hypocrisy - to start something with someone online and then have such a big mouth you talk shit to them about the next time you might see them, when you don't even know them.

Well that's just dumb. I agree with you but I don't think the types of comments he made are the "norm" for most responses on this board. Of course you'll get the, ricey comments etc., but besides that most of the posts are pretty bland.

Quick Reply: Something really cool about this board...