RSX v.s. BMW 328is

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 03:03 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RSX v.s. BMW 328is

(I-75 South of Gainsville - 2:30pm) On our way to Miami we're cruising at a comfortable 70mph due to the heavy holiday traffic when a silver Acura RSX zeroes in on my rear bumper like he's looking for some action. I laughed at this dude, firstly, because there's no way I'm going to race this dude in almost bumper to bumper traffic, secondly, because I knew I could take his ass.

He continues to tailgate me for about 2 miles, knowing there's several cars up ahead of me and to my right. By now my right hand is starting to itch - the traffic begins to clear up for a safe stretch of four lane interstate - just as I reach for my stick I spot a gold BMW 328is zoom right up to the passenger side door of the RSX. The dude in the RSX accepts the BMW offer to burn the road up. The BMW surges forward and zags over around three cars to the far outside lane - the RSX disengages his front bumper from my bumper and follows the 328is. I got a milisecond of a chance to see that the silver RSX has Florida plates.

I follow right behind the two cars to watch the action from a safe distance because I want to see how this race turns out. We're doing about 95 to 100mph yet the RSX and the BMW are at least 5 car lengths ahead of me zig zagging like crazy. My girlfriend starts laughing and says: "The 328i is for GIRLS!"

I keep up for about 3 miles until the RSX and the BMW comes up on another stint of heavy traffic. Both the RSX and the BMW are about even while zig zagging through traffic from opposite ends of the interstate - the RSX in the passing lane and the BMW over in the slow lane - when the RSX suddenly darts to the far right towards the BMW and makes a hairline swirve between the 328is and another car and zooms ahead out of sight in front of traffic. The BMW follows but doesn't have a chance as the remaining traffic closes off his exit point.

If you're the dude in that silver RSX with Florida plates and you're a member of Acurazine or you know of this dude drop the 411.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:30 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 435 Likes on 342 Posts
Originally Posted by USURPER
(I-75 South of Gainsville - 2:30pm) On our way to Miami we're cruising at a comfortable 70mph due to the heavy holiday traffic when a silver Acura RSX zeroes in on my rear bumper like he's looking for some action. I laughed at this dude, firstly, because there's no way I'm going to race this dude in almost bumper to bumper traffic, secondly, because I knew I could take his ass.

You're an idiot.........../thread