PPL are F*kin psycho (Long story)

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2003, 04:56 PM
Bagged hybrid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPL are F*kin psycho (Long story)

Well, it was this morning when I was on my way to the shop to get my sways in (Neuspeed fronts & CT rears), when some sob thinks I cut him off (I was signaling to move to the left lanes to make a left turn) and starts honking and tailing me I was like ok, I gave a friendly wave indicating sorry, but that wasn't enough. We merged onto the expressway and he then cuts me off and slams on the brakes. I was like WTF! I moved to another lane and he just cuts me off again and hits the brakes. I finally got into a lane and pass right by him. He then speeds up and tries to cut me off again, but this time I block his way. I then make a U turn b/c the shop is on the other side of the divider and he follows me.

I'm in the slow lane and he's in the middle lane as we approach a stop light. We are both behind quite a few cars when he cuts me off again and parks between both lanes. He gets out of his truck and starts screaming at me. He pounds on my driver side window a couple times and I'm just ignoring him as everyone else in traffic is watching.

He then pounds so hard my window shatters all over me! SHIT!:angry: I got glass all over the place...luckily I didn't get cut at all, but I got his plate and reported it to the cops. They found the RO of the vehicle and trying to find him. My insurance is going to cover the window minus deductable on Monday.

On a lighter note, I got my sway bars in and they are pretty good...the car feels stiffer and turns are tighter. Can't wait to get my strut bar!
Old 09-20-2003, 05:03 PM
Riders on the Storm

That sucks dude but i gotta say if someone had enough balls to stop in the middle of the road, get out of there car and try to brake my window i would have fuckin snapped and kicked his ass.

you must be one calm ass person cause anyone fucked with my car like that i would atleast try to kick their ass
Old 09-20-2003, 05:04 PM
Death Metal

dude i would of got out and dragged him into on coming traffic
Old 09-20-2003, 05:45 PM
The Screeching Toyo's

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Where were you at??
Crazy fawking fawk!! Broke you window!!!
Glad you are OK!!

(EDIT) If you got his plate, your insurance should WAIVE your deductable!!!
Old 09-20-2003, 07:31 PM
Bagged hybrid

TLhastz & Bigpoppa - I was pissed and wanted to give him a beating, but this guy was cut and much bigger than me. I would have gotten my ass kicked. He's one crazy ass mofo...his eyes were blood shot, so maybe this guy was high or something.

Rolie - I was on Lawrence Expressway and Monroe when it happened. Are you sure about the deductable? I'll call AAA tomorrow and ask them.
Old 09-20-2003, 07:41 PM
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thats crazy. i wouldve snapped when he laid his hand on my car.

but then theres nothing i could have done, cause im a girl..

CoughconcealedweaponspermitCoughdeserteagleincarCo ugh
Old 09-20-2003, 07:49 PM
-S namyaC-

Originally posted by SilviaGTO
CoughdeserteagleincarCough
Now that's my kinda girl! Just watch where you point that thing...lol
Old 09-20-2003, 08:34 PM
TQ > MPG

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I'm not a big guy (5'11" 150lbs), but if some psycho touched my car he would get a couple swings from my 'Club' steering wheel "anti-theft" device. :o

Call an attorney on Monday and sue that asshole. At least for the damage or your deductible.
Old 09-20-2003, 09:37 PM
Banned

look, i dont give a flying fuck how big,how cut or how high a person is, if you start pounding on MY window, we're gonna have a misunderstanding like a motherfucka!
Old 09-20-2003, 09:59 PM
Bagged hybrid

I guess I'm a very calm person to you guys...my cousin is an attorney, so I got him working on it...that's hopefully if the cops can find the guy.
Old 09-20-2003, 10:12 PM
Racer

i dont get it, why dont call the cops right the way? and block him and stuff... i bet you must be kinda nervous and drove off huh?

someone did the same thing to me, i wait till he got off his car... then once he get close to my car, i floor it, almost ran over this foot... but if he breaks my window, i will call the cops right the way
Old 09-20-2003, 10:13 PM
Kabachitare!

There are a lot of crazies on or near Lawerence Expressway. I saw an SUV driver get into an argument with a yuppie looking bicylist and they both came out swinging before the signal turned green and I had to miss the fight.

When you ID the asshole who smashed your window you should sue the SOB, make sure he doesn't have a peeny left to drive again.
Old 09-20-2003, 10:16 PM
Kabachitare!

By the way, what shop did you go to get your sways?

There is a Razo shop and former Thunder Alley speed shop near where I live close to the Great Mall.
Old 09-21-2003, 07:19 AM
Bagged hybrid

laser - I was in the right most lane and I had no where to go with all the cars around. The guy was parked diagonally infront of me, so I couldn't go around him nor block him off. After it happened, I called the cops right away on my cell. Everyone around me saw what happened but no one stopped to help. :angry:

kansaiwalker - Yea, lots of weird shit happens...this is my commute route everyday, so I didn't think anything of it. I think I'll take another way to work next week.

The shop I go to is Exactmotorsports on S. Main.
Old 09-21-2003, 07:49 AM
Drifting

damn its one of those sistuations were u don't know what to do
Old 09-21-2003, 08:31 AM
Three Wheelin'

dude what shop you go to get the sways in?

i am in your area, and to think theres some stupid shit out there...what is his plate number? what car he drive i wanna watch out for his bitch ass.

how much you pay to get your sways installed?
Old 09-21-2003, 08:45 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
When the glass broke..I would have popped a cap in his ass.
Old 09-21-2003, 09:27 AM
Suzuka Master

If someone did that to me, I would be facing murder charges.
Old 09-21-2003, 11:23 AM
Moderator Alumnus

i woulda smacked em in the head w my Club as soon as that happened.
Old 09-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Purchased: April 28, 2001

Originally posted by ronnie0738
I guess I'm a very calm person to you guys...my cousin is an attorney, so I got him working on it...that's hopefully if the cops can find the guy.
Holy Shiet ronnie! I wouldnt know what to do either..but you did the right thing about not getting out of your car. Regardless of size, even if the guy was smaller than you, going against a crazy person is very risky. Personally I would of called 911 after he followed me in that U-turn. Were you alone? Was it 1 on 1?
Old 09-21-2003, 03:46 PM
Subie Dubie

Too bad you hadn't already gotten the sways installed, he never would have been able to keep up with you Smart move to not deal with him, Enraged dude who's much larger and is willing to stop in the middle of the road is not a good situation. Glad you're O.K. !!
Old 09-21-2003, 05:51 PM
Bagged hybrid

asloudasitgets - I have them installed at Exact Motorsports in Milpitas. It's $150 or $120 typically.

edgalang - I was alone in my car. He was in a white pickup (domestic Ford or Dodge) w/ a shell. When he waited for me, I just stepped on it and he was way back and I didn't see him for a couple light so I thought he just went on his way...little did I know huh.

RR - The sways would have made a difference...it was all straight line.

Thanks for everyone's concern.
Old 09-21-2003, 07:15 PM
Shogun Assassin

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
that's fucking insane...but it's good to see that you're okay
Old 09-21-2003, 07:22 PM
SHIFT_over.so.I.can.see

shoulda ran him over...
Old 09-21-2003, 07:44 PM
Coming to a city near you

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
soo your a pussy and did nothing. Thats cool, I actually respect that more. Most people on here would of posted. I kicked his ass blah blah blah and then went to jail.
Old 09-22-2003, 06:37 AM
Bagged hybrid

Well, the cops caught the guy and he admitted to it. Charged him with assault and vandalism. My deductable is also waived. My cousin is now working on the case against this guy. Finally, something went right. Thanks for everyone's simpathy.
Old 09-22-2003, 06:44 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Well, the cops caught the guy and he admitted to it. Charged him with assault and vandalism. My deductable is also waived. My cousin is now working on the case against this guy. Finally, something went right. Thanks for everyone's simpathy.
Good News!!!!
Old 09-22-2003, 06:48 AM
Race Director

good. stupid asshat. im not one for suing someone for the hell of it, but this guy deserves it

sue for mental anguish! say you are afraid to drive because of him lol.
Old 09-22-2003, 07:50 AM
Suzuka Master

very good news. Hopefully you get something to make all this worth it in the end.
Old 09-22-2003, 07:56 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
dude, no offense, but you are a chicken. If a fucking guy came and banged on my window, i dont care how big he is i would have gotten out and fucked him up. For guys like you, you should carry a bat in the trunk. Seriously, if you wouldve gotten out before he came up tp your car, he wouldve probably thought twice before fucking with you. He saw you were scared and took advantage. I hope you didnt tell your wife or girlfriend this story.
Old 09-22-2003, 08:35 AM
Bagged hybrid

bigman - No offense taken. Sure, I'm a chicken or call me whatever, but I'm just not that type of person and I did tell my g/f what happened and she was glad i didn't do anything rash. It's all good man.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:56 AM
Three Wheelin'

wow, reallty exact motorsports?

dang i just went there to get my wheels. do you get your work done there all the time?

also do you think john is a cool guiy cause i really cant read him. he is sometimes seems like an ass and other times he is really a nice guy.
Old 09-22-2003, 10:05 AM
Suzuka Master

hmmm sue his ass. trauma, whatever.
sometimes money is better is than an assbeating.
Old 09-22-2003, 11:38 AM
whrindnyoubegn

Originally posted by bigman
dude, no offense, but you are a chicken. If a fucking guy came and banged on my window, i dont care how big he is i would have gotten out and fucked him up. For guys like you, you should carry a bat in the trunk. Seriously, if you wouldve gotten out before he came up tp your car, he wouldve probably thought twice before fucking with you. He saw you were scared and took advantage. I hope you didnt tell your wife or girlfriend this story.
For the record, this is complete bullsh!t. He did the right thing, and he's going to end up getting his money back and possibly more, instead of going to jail and/or enduring a lot of physical damage. It's really easy to talk about how much ass-kicking you would do when you're behind the computer, but real-life is much different.
Old 09-22-2003, 11:48 AM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Glad to hear this guy will get his.

After this all happened you still drove over to the dealership and got your mods installed?
Old 09-22-2003, 12:45 PM
The Screeching Toyo's

Originally posted by Strut
For the record, this is complete bullsh!t. He did the right thing, and he's going to end up getting his money back and possibly more, instead of going to jail and/or enduring a lot of physical damage. It's really easy to talk about how much ass-kicking you would do when you're behind the computer, but real-life is much different.

What if the fawk had a gun in his car???? Then ronnie would NOT be posting here!!!! He would be dead!!! Maybe the guy WANTED him to get out of the car!!! That way he could say ronnie attacked him and he had to shoot ronnie in self defense!!! Might not fly in court, but ronnie would still be dead!!! Ronnie did the right thing, he is alive, his car is ok, his insurance is gonna pay for it all with NO deductible, and the guy got caught!!!!
Old 09-22-2003, 01:49 PM
RIP Red-CL

whatever playa.. u're comin out on top so jus chill
Old 09-22-2003, 02:03 PM
Bagged hybrid

asloudasitgets - Yep, I've known Jon for quite some time now. I used to get all my stuff done back when he was in Sunnyvale. He's a really nice guy, but he's really busy and is under a lot of stress so sometimes he's a little cranky. What wheels did you get? Racing Harts? I want the new CXs.

Yea, going to go for some damages (trauma and lost wages). This guy deserves getting hit on the walet.

Chaptorial - Yep, I cleaned it up and got my mods installed...that mofo wasn't going to get in the way of my sways.
Old 09-22-2003, 08:05 PM
Subie Dubie

Originally posted by bigman
Dude, no offense but how Fuckin stupid are you ?? Maybe some of the Bay area guys heard the story of a World Champion Karate instructor who got killed a few weeks ago in San Fran when he chased down a guy who bumped into his car and took off. The bad guy shot him in the face. What good is a bat in the trunk if he's got a gun at your window. It's so easy to be tough on the internet
Old 09-22-2003, 08:21 PM
boosted is best

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
TLhastz & Bigpoppa - I was pissed and wanted to give him a beating, but this guy was cut and much bigger than me. I would have gotten my ass kicked. He's one crazy ass mofo...his eyes were blood shot, so maybe this guy was high or something.

Rolie - I was on Lawrence Expressway and Monroe when it happened. Are you sure about the deductable? I'll call AAA tomorrow and ask them.
Sorry to hear about your run in with this crazy idiot. Could you be more specific about the desc. of the offending vehicle and driver cause I frequent that area all the time.

Quick Reply: PPL are F*kin psycho (Long story)