Old 12-11-2002, 03:51 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now we know where the R&D $ for the CL went

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/ptech/1....ap/index.html
Old 12-11-2002, 04:05 PM
Banned

what a bunch of stupid BS....until theres a robot like the one on the jetsons that cooks and cleans, or a johnny 5 type robot like in Short Circuit, i couldnt care fucking less about this crap what good is this?? will it get me a beer? will it clean my house? will it give me a Blow Job?? will it go to work and make money? will it teach me things i dont know? will it fix household or automotive problems. will it help me in any way-shape-or form??? NOOOO....
Old 12-11-2002, 04:16 PM
Learn to swim

Originally posted by jimcol711
what a bunch of stupid BS....until theres a robot like the one on the jetsons that cooks and cleans, or a johnny 5 type robot like in Short Circuit, i couldnt care fucking less about this crap what good is this?? will it get me a beer? will it clean my house? will it give me a Blow Job?? will it go to work and make money? will it teach me things i dont know? will it fix household or automotive problems. will it help me in any way-shape-or form??? NOOOO....
WHOA there fella..... a BJ? Carefull what you ask for it just might.
Better hope the build quality is better then my CL you just might get one with a squeaky, warped, lock jaw. Sorry I couldn't resist.

I'm still a little heated with Honda/Acura.
Old 12-11-2002, 04:16 PM
Advanced

So where do you suppose the Jetson like robot will come from? You think that stuff will just appears out of the sky. Maybe aliens will bring them to us.

This is a huge step in the robotics industry. Just trying to make one walk is extremely difficult.
Old 12-11-2002, 04:18 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by jimcol711
Oh come on now, the robot you describe will probably exist someday. But the only way it will come to pass is because they started with robots like Asimo. That's like someone at the turn of the 20th century saying "I don't want this model T crap, I want a CLS...so the model T is pointless."

Asimo is exciting. It shows us the possibilities...it's the grandaddy of your beer getting, blow job giving whore bot. :P
Old 12-11-2002, 05:12 PM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by OKCL
So where do you suppose the Jetson like robot will come from? You think that stuff will just appears out of the sky. Maybe aliens will bring them to us.

This is a huge step in the robotics industry. Just trying to make one walk is extremely difficult.

Ya got to start somewhere.
Old 12-11-2002, 05:17 PM
Still trolling

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ignorance...... can I have some?
Old 12-11-2002, 06:41 PM
Banned

Loooks cool to me. How fast can it go?
Old 12-11-2002, 07:27 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Fvck the robot. Nice legs!
Old 12-11-2002, 08:25 PM
VOTE OUT THE BUSH REGIME

Fools the robot of the future already exists, it's called TERMINATOR!

and no I don't think you want it giving you a blowjob...