Normally don't post these...

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2002, 11:01 PM
foolio at heart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Normally don't post these...

Originally posted by proactive
You're not selling the WRX very well, at least not to me.

Edit: If you want to sell me, aren't these things great in the snow or something?
Bro, I'm not trying to sell the car to you. I'm just giving you my honest opinion of each of these vehicles. I have both, therefore I have opinions of both. I must admit that neither of them are perfect but I still like both of them for different reasons. As far as snow goes, I'm sure they are great in the snow. I wouldn't know though, here in Cali that isn't much of a problem.

I personally don't agree with your general statement about the CL being superior overall. I think both cars have their own strong points and weak points. I love my CL as much as the next guy, I just realize that its not God's gift to the automotive world.
Old 04-03-2002, 11:06 PM
foolio at heart

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Normally don't post these...

Originally posted by proactive

I was using an analogy.

I’m making the argument that the CL is superior. You disagreed, as did he. You’re selling me your side of the argument. I'm not buying.
Fair enough, you can have your own personal opinion about the superiority of the CL . I'm not here to get into a heated debate about which car is better. You obviously have your reasons for purchasing the car, that is fine and dandy. Keep in mind that many sources rank superiority of an automobile via performance data. WRX wins hands down. Luxury and amenities CL wins hands down. Is that fair enough to you?
Old 04-04-2002, 10:37 PM
Subie Dubie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by blxmjx

Or you can buy both of them and have the best of both worlds.:P

and as far as the ugly chick remark is concerned, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I don't think my chick looks half bad.

JDM Style in the house babieee!!

Notice the new and improved bugeyes:
Love those Volks ! They are perfect on your car. I ended up getting them in polished for mine in 18s, best decision i've made
Old 04-05-2002, 02:12 AM
foolio at heart

Originally posted by Red Rider

Love those Volks ! They are perfect on your car. I ended up getting them in polished for mine in 18s, best decision i've made
Pimp!! any pics?? I love the way they look in silver w/a polished lip.
Old 04-05-2002, 12:48 PM
Racer

Ok test car that are in the same catergories at least...WRX turboed, Cl-S normally asprired, Cl-s luxury, WRX plastic, FWD vs AWD. The Cl is heavier and has less traction. Put the Comptech SC on the CL and it will hang with the WRX anywhere except off-road despite it weight. Chances are if you were to strip down a Cl to be the same weight as a WRX it would toast it. I can race an Escalade with 350 hp but it will not beat my CL, why it weighs more it also has more luxuries. Match cars that are relatively equal.