Noob: If You had to do It all over

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 10:32 AM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Noob: If You had to do It all over

First post. Sweet. Ok I'm thinking of getting into a Acura 3.2 CL Type S. I'm selling my 5.9 Grand Cherokee just b/c I drive a LOT on the hwy, and 14 mpg hwy isn't cutting it.
Couple of questions before I pull the trigger.
1 What kind of mpg are you getting? (try and specify city/ hwy mix, and easy/hard on throttle)
2 WTF is up w/ the transmissions?
3 Is 17K for a 2001 CLtype S w/ 19,000 miles a good deal? Its AT w/ the SS.
4 And when I go to look at it/ test drive it, is there anything I should look for?
5 So like the title says, if you had to do it all over, would you?
6. What kind of warranties do these things have factory? I read something a/b an automatic extended warranty to 100k?

Thanks a lot for helpin out a noob.
Old 12-19-2004, 11:00 AM
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Go for a 6spd and you'll have a great car with no tranny worries. You should be able to find one for around 20K.

This car wouldn't be my first choice for gas mileage even though it does OK on the freeway.

You can expect about 22-25mpg or so on the freeway
Old 12-19-2004, 11:12 AM
drop em like its hot

if i had to do it over again, i would get a 350z

there's an extended warranty to 100k miles for the 5AT... if you can get a 6spd i would go for it.
Old 12-19-2004, 11:26 AM
Suzuka Master

hey i have a cl-s modded for sale in the black market

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...0&page=1&pp=25

sidemarker
Old 12-19-2004, 11:52 AM
7th Gear

sidemarker- sorry, Texas is a long ass way to go to buy a car.

This dealer I'm buying from is a really cool guy. He owns the place and is really cool... when I bought my Jeep from him he let me take it for like a 4 hour test drive. I'd like to get it from him.. plus I know he'll cut me a helluva deal. I bought my Jeep back in the day for like 4k less than they were selling for.

here's the actual thing. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...lor=&cardist=8

but yeah.. still lookin for more responses before i jump into this thing.

TIA
Old 12-19-2004, 12:00 PM
Meat stick

Received 229 Likes on 97 Posts
It looks ok, but realize that at 100K miles, you will probably want something new just to not have the 5AT monkey on your back (this from a guy with almost 150K on a 2001 CL.....).

Take it for a long drive....try to feel any slippage in the gear shifting, that's a big red flag. Other than that, there really re no "problems" that I would look out for. There is always the sqeaks/rattles in any car...just be sure they aren't excessive. Also, I would take it out for a while on the freeway and check the gas mileage. Make sure you aren't getting a low MPG that would tell you something else may be wrong.

Other than that, a visual inspection should do it. Also, don't be too scared about the 5AT horror stories you read here...the actual amount of people having trouble is a small percentage of the driving population (<5%, i think).

But, IF YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVILY MOD THIS CAR, go with the 6MT. Just a good idea when you are going to put a bunch of HP to the ground to have a more reliable gear system. (And I mean make the car FI...not just a CAI and headers)

Good luck, and hope to see you around more in the future!!

EDIT - And oh, BTW, if you buy it, make sure you get some new suspension on there pronto...you could 4x4 in your Jeep, but don't want to look like you can in a Cl-s
Old 12-19-2004, 04:55 PM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've actually wondered too that, given the choice, would people have still bought the CL-S after all the issues that it has/had.

As much as I like it, I am probably one of the few that wouldn't have. The CL is a wonderful car, and I personally haven't had really an issues with it, other than minor stuff. At the same time, I don't have that much confidence in it and I worry for the day my transmission is going to go out.

My BMW has been rock solid, and much more fun to drive. Granted, it costs more to fix if/when it DOES break, but the overall ownership experience has been awsome. The BMW dealership ALWAYS has gone the extra mile vs. the Acura dealership that I had to deal with.

Gas mileage is decent, I get around mid 20s driving it around town. But as soon as you start beating on it and hitting VTEC a lot, gas mileage drops like a ROCK. A new 400 hp Corvette gets better gas mileage!!

Also, I can't seem to get over (and this may just be me) how the interior feels more and more like a Honda Accord everyday. The quality isn't all that great. The fit and finish are okay, but the actual materials just look cheap. I absolutely HATE that. The new Accord's have interiors that are eons ahead of the CL.

The market is SO cold on the CL right now (at least the 5AT models), dealers can't give these things away in Atlanta. Every dealership that I've seen has had them on the lot for awhile, and the trade-in value has not been a strong suit. I went to trade in my 2003 CL-S with 25,000 miles on it for a 2003 CLK430 and the dealership was offering me around 18,000 dollars. He was offering me WAY more for my 2001 BMW 330Ci, as he said the 3 series coupes are much more popular and sell much quicker!

I've spent this whole thing being somewhat negative, but i'll put in my two cents on the positive:
The CL is pretty rare, it's nice not seeing one every 5 minutes
It's amazing fun to drive in a straight line, VTEC feels awsome and sounds amazing with an intake.
It's not the best handling car in the world, but it responds really well to suspension mods and mods in general.
It's EASY to work on
It's awsome to see the smirk on that Mustang GT drivers face change to awe as to how a big, heavy Acura is kicking his ass.

You won't be disappointed really if you buy the car, but just before you buy, go test drive a BMW 3 series coupe, a G35, or even a Lexus IS300 and others out there!

Good luck!
Old 12-19-2004, 04:57 PM
Racer

Not to jack this thread, but god do the Rams suck this year. Go Falcons!
Old 12-19-2004, 07:53 PM
My Work is Done Here

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nc59dude
First post. Sweet. Ok I'm thinking of getting into a Acura 3.2 CL Type S. I'm selling my 5.9 Grand Cherokee just b/c I drive a LOT on the hwy, and 14 mpg hwy isn't cutting it.
1 What kind of mpg are you getting? (try and specify city/ hwy mix, and easy/hard on throttle)
4 And when I go to look at it/ test drive it, is there anything I should look for?
6. What kind of warranties do these things have factory? I read something a/b an automatic extended warranty to 100k?

1. I have a 2001 SSM 5AT CL-S w/ 60,000 miles on it. I'm very happy with it and I wouldn't say I go hard on the throttle (I'm not WOT very often except on highway on-ramps), but wouldn't say I'm easy either. But most of the time I drive pretty laid back. So here are my stats: City - 20mpg; Highway - 33mpg (And I usually fill up with 90/91 octane gas, whatever I can get with unleaded plus, not premium)

2. Trannys are hit or miss. They have a 100k warranty on them and recently had a recall where they either replaced a gear or added and part to keep the gear from messing up. I had the recall work done this year and there was nothing wrong with my tranny so they just added the part. Everything works fine with mine. Still very happy with it

3. 17k for an 01 with only 19,000 miles on it is a great deal. It's so great that it makes me wonder if there is something else wrong with it. I paid 20k in 2003 for my 01 and it had 42,000 miles on it at the time.

4. When your test driving it, I would get a feel for the transmission. Definitely pay attention and feel for anything that seems out of place. Is it on it's first tranny? Other than that, I can't think of anything that you wouldn't normally look for. Chekc the seat heaters, make sure they heat up on both settings, hi and low.

5. no doubt! Love the car and the mod possibilities are endless, especially if you research and pay attention to this board. Downside: this board ends up costing you a lot of extra money. I would do it again, I'd probably go for an 03 at this point, but only because it would be about the same price now as what I paid for my 01 when I got it. But 19k miles is great on an 01

6. Car warranty is 50k miles if it's a certified used car. You can buy extended warranties from acura dealers, but I wouldn't do that if I were you since there is only 19k on the car. Tranny warranty is 100k so you're covered there.

In short, buy the car! and welcome to A-CL.com let the modding begin.
Old 12-19-2004, 08:28 PM
CLS 6MT Navi

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
Well I'm biased for the 6 speeds, don't like automatics. I would def buy my 6 speed again.
Caution on the car you're looking at, the mileage is really low. Either it's an unbelievable deal, (most 2003s have more mileage than that, mine has 16k), or it was wrecked or in repair and not driven for quite a while.
Check it out well and go for it, BUT you deserve to test drive an 03 6 speed before you commit to the automatic, 2 different cars..
Old 12-19-2004, 09:09 PM
3rd Gear

FYI - I have a 2003 Type S 6sp with NAVI and 26,000 miles that I am selling for $22k OBO. It it is in GREAT condition and has every option available. Get back to me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Sanjeev
sanjeevs@earthlink.net
Old 12-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would definately not buy a 5AT especially since you drive a lot. You would be out of warranty within a few years and the re-sale is crappy once you get past 100k miles. Gas mileage can vary by the driver, Since I have a 6speed I can get from 22-31mpg, lover end is for all city driving, high end is the all highway driving.

I would seriously consider looking at one of the 6speeds that have been mentioned here. I have had 66k miles on my 03 and have had no problems with it that weren't fixed under warranty. My only problems were the seat heater went in the back of the driver seat and the tapping noise when the AC/Heat was on, not the typical two that come from the dash and behind the driver side door.

If I had to do it all again, I would have waited and got a slightly use CL-S 6 to reduce the amount of loss I took on the car.
Old 12-19-2004, 11:09 PM
Zoom Zoom

Originally Posted by thedream21479
Not to jack this thread, but god do the Rams suck this year. Go Falcons!

FALCONS SUCK, I HATE MIKE VICK! GO PANTHERS!

ok but, i love my cl, i get excitied when i see another one driving down the road because i never see them. If you do mod the car more than headers and intake then go with the manual. Anything more than that is to much power for a front wheel drive car. i really love my car, its different, fast, doesnt scream im in high school(like a civic, mustang, ect.), its easy to mod, and you have the CL board!!!!!

I drove down to atl. for the game and paid $100.00 for a $25.00 seat and the panthers lost
Old 12-19-2004, 11:15 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by notcreative
FALCONS SUCK, I HATE MIKE VICK! GO PANTHERS!

ok but, i love my cl, i get excitied when i see another one driving down the road because i never see them. If you do mod the car more than headers and intake then go with the manual. Anything more than that is to much power for a front wheel drive car. i really love my car, its different, fast, doesnt scream im in high school(like a civic, mustang, ect.), its easy to mod, and you have the CL board!!!!!

I drove down to atl. for the game and paid $100.00 for a $25.00 seat and the panthers lost
Just because the Panthers suck.. Naw, they played a great game, just ran into Michael Vick. But you have to admit, it was worth the 100 bucks for the game- twas a great game!! I got lucky, my seats were in the endzone. My first Falcons game too and it was an amazing experience!

Anyway, back to the CL speak:

Drive it! And get back to us!
Old 12-20-2004, 12:03 AM
My Work is Done Here

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

EDIT: Michael Vick owns!!
Old 12-20-2004, 07:46 AM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

I would have to say that 17k for a 2001 (with any number of miles) is too much. When I see some 2001s going for 13k private seller it breaks my heart (and my wallet)! It's come to the point right now where I will likely keep my CLS forever since it is in such good shape and selling it would just be giving away an incredibly well-maintained car worth, IMO, far more than 13-15k I could reasonably expect to get. Then, I'll pick up a second car with a stick for fun--to lose so much money on the CLS, after what a great car it's been for me, would bum me out. I might as well just keep is as a luxo-crusier for those times when I don't feel like rowing gears.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:03 AM
Outnumbered at home

Originally Posted by joedokes28
Go for a 6spd and you'll have a great car with no tranny worries. You should be able to find one for around 20K.

This car wouldn't be my first choice for gas mileage even though it does OK on the freeway.

You can expect about 22-25mpg or so on the freeway

:wtf:

What the hell are you doing on the highway that you are getting that kind of mileage

I average about 25 with 60% freeway and 40% city. All freeway I usually get about 30mpg.

Damn man keep it under 100
Old 12-20-2004, 08:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by rezurex
if i had to do it over again, i would get a 350z
I said the same thing to my brother yesterday, as we were getting passed by a Daytona Blue 350Z (we were in my brothers Tacoma p'up).

Mileage is good. I drive hard, get stuck in stop and go rush hour traffic, and still manage to get 21-22mpg. I've gotten 26mpg on highway trips. Oh, I've got a 6spd.

I joke about getting something else, but other then the 350z (no rear seat) and Mustang there isn't anything else out there that I really like (330 is $$, G35 styling doesn't do it for me).
Old 12-20-2004, 10:29 AM
Instructor

way! Too many problems. Why would you knowingly walk into a house that is on fire?
1. 21 city 29 highway (before tranny replaced, 23 city and 31 highway)
2. The 5AT sucks. It is like a crap shoot, and you never know when you will roll snake eyes. If you just got to have a CL-S, but a 2003 with manual trans.
3. 17K is too many $$$$$$$ for five year old 2001 CL-S 5AT with no warranty. If the seller throws in a 200K mile warranty that covers warped rotor repair, 5AT replacement, motor / tran mounts, cracked leather seats cover replacement, throttle position sensor censor, throttle body, hvac vents, battery, it may be worth entertaining the purchase
4. What I said in 3.
5. See introduction above.
6. What I said in 3. Don't know if the 100k covers second owners.

I think I would look at an Accord with 4AT or manual trans. My wifes '99 Accord V6 with over 100k has had very little go north. Good luck!
Old 12-20-2004, 10:33 AM
Three Wheelin'

I sold my 01 CLS with Navi for 7150 bucks the other day, I was very happy to get rid of the car towards the end. I loved it when I got it, I did all the services Acura said to do, and I had 4 trannies go bad, (no mods ) SRS system went bad all the time. Other than that I loved the car, but being out of warranty I couldn't trust it.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
Honestly, I would not buy the auto knowing about the tranny problems. Even if it IS a small amount of them. I'm biased though cause I had cars with bad out of warranty trannies & DIDN'T like paying for them to be fixed. If the 6 speed was not out I would be in another car. Also if your doing all HW drving. I'd pick a bigger car. Something with a softer suspension too.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts

In order

1) I average 23-25 and that is with 80% highway, 20% city driving... about 70 miles a day total.

2) Tranny's have a failure rate of about 5%... that means there's a 95% chance you'll be fine. In case you're not... Acura has a 7yr/100k mile powertrain warranty. Getting a manual is the best route, but I know about a dozen people with 2001-2003 CLs/TLs their trannies are fine. Lowest mileage is 35k, highest, ~72k......

3) Sounds good. Check sites like edmunds.com and kbb.com though before making an offer.

4) Nothing specifically. You can ask to see the service records to make sure the minor TSB's have been done (rattle in the sunroof, etc.). Also make sure the rotors aren't warped. Some CL/TL's have had that problem. Me, I'm aver 65k miles and still on my original brakes, so it's hit or miss.

5) At the time yes, and I still love my car... if I was in the market for a car now and was choosing I'd either go with a Maxima... or if I wanted a coupe... 350z/G35c.

6) As mentined, powertrain was upgraded to 7yr/100k, standard bumper to bumper I believe is 5 yr/60k miles.

All of that said.... I will probably sell the car before I hit 100k miles, just to be safe....
Old 12-20-2004, 12:50 PM
Suzuka Master

if i had to do it over again, i would have not purchased my 03 CL-S 5AT (that has already been sold, btw). i would not have purchased any car.
Old 12-20-2004, 01:16 PM
boosted is best

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the board...

First off, if you don't mind driving MTs, then get the '03 CLS Type-S 6MT. As far as gas mileage, with a CompTech S/C, intake, headers and exhaust installed, I'm getting as much as 30 MPG cruising at 70 MPH and as little as 21 MPG when I'm really on it. My car is a daily drive and I get around 25 MPG on average.
Old 12-20-2004, 01:41 PM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
No regrets about buying this one. Has been trouble free thus far and I enjoy driving everytime i get behind the wheel.

There wasn't a car i'd rather have in my price range when i bought it 21 months ago and there still isn't one. Other then the constant thought that other people will put in your head about the tranny, the CL-S 5A is a great car.

Oh and I get like 18-20 mpg but my foot is teh heavy.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:39 PM
whrindnyoubegn

Before I got my '03 6 spd, I had a Z06...and I'm still looking for another Z06. It is the perfect car!

Now, that aside, I have learned to appreciate all the little things about my CL-S. The shifter is perfect. The frame around the windows is part of the door assembly (a good thing). No antenna is freaking ingenius (it's built into the rear glass), and it infuriates me that not every car is that way. The VTEC with an AEM CAI sounds "orgasmic," and this is coming from a guy that's only driven V8s up until this car. The seats are ergonomically and functionally perfect. The mileage is very good for the performance (although my Z06 did better with 405 hp). And finally, the rear end, once "shaved," is the best in the business for all cars in its class. I love the rear end on this thing!
Old 12-20-2004, 04:47 PM
Pro

I've had mine since new, April 2000, 76k miles, no tranny issues. I drive city/traffic in D4 and D5 only above 60. I get 29-30 easy mostly freeway miles. I've never gotten worse than 25 on a tank of hard driving. Overall given the choices I had back then, I'd do it again and would have got the nav. Now, maybe the G35c, but way worse mileage (I've heard anywhere from 14 to about 24 max). I drive almost 100 miles a day and even though I can afford it, it still matters to me. I am also thinking about the new TL when I feel like buying new again.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:20 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Strut
Before I got my '03 6 spd, I had a Z06...and I'm still looking for another Z06. It is the perfect car!

Now, that aside, I have learned to appreciate all the little things about my CL-S. The shifter is perfect. The frame around the windows is part of the door assembly (a good thing). No antenna is freaking ingenius (it's built into the rear glass), and it infuriates me that not every car is that way. The VTEC with an AEM CAI sounds "orgasmic," and this is coming from a guy that's only driven V8s up until this car. The seats are ergonomically and functionally perfect. The mileage is very good for the performance (although my Z06 did better with 405 hp). And finally, the rear end, once "shaved," is the best in the business for all cars in its class. I love the rear end on this thing!
As good a performing car that the Vette is, doesn't the low rent, Cavalier interior irk you just a little bit???

Yet another issue about the CL that's a negative is that the stock brakes are absolutely awful. This thing should have had larger brakes from the factory!
Old 12-21-2004, 08:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Originally Posted by thedream21479
As good a performing car that the Vette is, doesn't the low rent, Cavalier interior irk you just a little bit???
I was thinking the same thing. It's a sweet car, but the interior leaves a bit to be desired.

I also find it very hard to believe that the Z06 got better gas mileage. One of my co-workers had a Z06 and he averaged 19-21 MPG with mostly highway driving. The CL/TL on the highway should easily get over 25. I've gotten over 30 on road trips.....
Old 12-21-2004, 03:46 PM
whrindnyoubegn

Yes, the interior does leave a lot to be desired. Luckily, from a fucntional standpoint, it is efficient.

My Z06 got approximately 19 mpg city, and 28 or so highway... I'm not sure I've ever hit that high on the highway in my CL, but I do normally get 24 or so city, though. All in, the CL does probably have better mileage, so my mistake. But geez - the Z06 *does* have 405 hp. So the fuel economy is admirable for someone that drives it every day, like I did.
Old 12-31-2004, 01:18 PM
7th Gear

Thanks for the replies everyone. I forgot my password, and have been trying in vein to remember it, that is until today.... sweet.

So I test drove it, and a couple of impressions I got.

1. 1st and formost, the ad says 19k miles, when in actuality it had 61k... lol. The price was the same.
2. The steering seemed heavy, and the SS seemed stiff when I tried to shift, however, the shifts themselves were sloppy, often going up 500-1k rpm's before shifting?
3. When floored and such, in D, when RPM's got high, a warning light started blinking? Uhhh yeah, is it supposed to do that.

Other than that, I liked it a lot. But somehow I thought it was quicker. Honestly, I seriously doubt it could take my 5.9 Grand Cherokee... meh...

Thanks again for everyones replies.
Old 12-31-2004, 03:45 PM
06nbp/blk int/navi/6mt

Thanks for the replies everyone. I forgot my password, and have been trying in vein to remember it, that is until today.... sweet.

1. 1st and formost, the ad says 19k miles, when in actuality it had 61k... lol. The price was the same.
2. The steering seemed heavy, and the SS seemed stiff when I tried to shift, however, the shifts themselves were sloppy, often going up 500-1k rpm's before shifting?
3. When floored and such, in D, when RPM's got high, a warning light started blinking? Uhhh yeah, is it supposed to do that.

Other than that, I liked it a lot. But somehow I thought it was quicker. Honestly, I seriously doubt it could take my 5.9 Grand Cherokee... meh...

that lying crap w/the miles sucks!
the shifts imo are sloppy as well(i have an 01 cl-s)
warning light? never good....

ive driven a 98 5.9 grand cherokee and it was definitely a hell of a lot faster than i thougt...it felt faster than my first car(92 integra ls) and it felt faster than my last vehicle(99 expo 5.4) but i highly doubt your cherokee is faster than a CL-S in GOOD condition...it is however about the same speed as a CL-P in good condition. i think the car you drove was proly' a POS. no offense man, just my opinion...
Old 12-31-2004, 04:15 PM
14.3, 101.3mph (I/H)

Originally Posted by jaxbchCL-S
that lying crap w/the miles sucks!
the shifts imo are sloppy as well(i have an 01 cl-s)
warning light? never good....

ive driven a 98 5.9 grand cherokee and it was definitely a hell of a lot faster than i thougt...it felt faster than my first car(92 integra ls) and it felt faster than my last vehicle(99 expo 5.4) but i highly doubt your cherokee is faster than a CL-S in GOOD condition...it is however about the same speed as a CL-P in good condition. i think the car you drove was proly' a POS. no offense man, just my opinion...
considering i have both a 98 grand cherokee 5.9 and a cl-s, i have to say dont kid yourself, a 5.9 liter cherokee can hang with a stock cl-s under 100km but after that or from a roll its cl-s territory.

i actually ran numerous times a 15-15.3 with my jeep so its definaltly fast.
Old 12-31-2004, 04:28 PM
14.3, 101.3mph (I/H)

the light that came on is probably the vsa light which looks like a yellow trinagle, that would be normal.

as for the delay in shifts thats dosent seem that normal but ill leave that to the experts on the bored cause i could be wrong.
Old 01-01-2005, 07:32 AM
8th Gear

I guess your mind is made up...

I don't think you can compare an Acura cl-s with a 350z. I think comparing a FWD to a RWD is always apples to oranges.

I like to drive the hell out of everything I have ever owned and as my CL got older and older I became more tenative.
Old 01-01-2005, 04:52 PM
7th Gear

Who's comparing a CLS with the 350z? The 350 is kinda outta my $ range right now, so its this or a 03 Accord probably. Meh... the only thing I'm really worried a/b is the shifting. Shouldn't you just have to tap the shifter up instead of half pushing it? And then once I did, I expected it to shift, but would keep going for another 500-1k... meh. I may seem a little paranoid, but thats because I am. I really don't want to buy a car and have to replace the transmission. 2 deals on my Jeep fell through so, more time to think on it I guess...
Old 01-01-2005, 06:21 PM
///M POWER

thats very low miles for an 01, just be safe and get a car facts report
Old 01-03-2005, 07:41 AM
06nbp/blk int/navi/6mt

Originally Posted by 03_3.2_type-s
considering i have both a 98 grand cherokee 5.9 and a cl-s, i have to say dont kid yourself, a 5.9 liter cherokee can hang with a stock cl-s under 100km but after that or from a roll its cl-s territory.

i actually ran numerous times a 15-15.3 with my jeep so its definaltly fast.

........as i said before, the JEEP is definitely quick for what it is, i know this, but its not as fast as a CL-S in good condition-STOCK TO STOCK-....it is suprisingly close though...i take nothing away from those 5.9's...shit, do a few mods and im sure one would be quicker than my stock CL-S....
edit::nc59dude---just keep looking and get whatever it is that you want, but if you are serious about the CL-S, just try testing another one or maybe a 6 spd...
Old 01-03-2005, 09:22 AM
Cost Drivers!!!!

uhm....love my car. It'd be a hard choice.....between it and the TSX because I bought my MT at the same time the TSX was released.
Old 01-03-2005, 09:58 AM
Has been sold for a while

Originally Posted by darrinb
thats very low miles for an 01, just be safe and get a car facts report
Did you read the thread before posting?