Need to vent....

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2001, 01:10 AM
kwikCLvr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need to vent....

Tonight when i was leaving my friend's house i came out to my car...after i put my girlfriend's bag in the trunk i got in my car...then i thought to myself that stuff on my door isn't supposed to be there......to I imediatly jump out and see eggs all over the driver's side of my car.....to top it off it was like 20 degrees out tonight so the eggs f**king froze to my car.....not to be an a$$ or nething but why must people be jealouse....i have a good idea who did it and they are jealouse because i have a nicer car.....i don't flaunt it and i don't brag......GGGGRRRR it just angers me that some people never grow up......thanks for letting me vent.....

P.S. It came off with warm water, but still it was a pain in the a$$...
Old 12-31-2001, 02:03 AM
K L E A N

Re: Need to vent....

Originally posted by xxy1xx
Tonight when i was leaving my friend's house i came out to my car...after i put my girlfriend's bag in the trunk i got in my car...then i thought to myself that stuff on my door isn't supposed to be there......to I imediatly jump out and see eggs all over the driver's side of my car.....to top it off it was like 20 degrees out tonight so the eggs f**king froze to my car.....not to be an a$$ or nething but why must people be jealouse....i have a good idea who did it and they are jealouse because i have a nicer car.....i don't flaunt it and i don't brag......GGGGRRRR it just angers me that some people never grow up......thanks for letting me vent.....

P.S. It came off with warm water, but still it was a pain in the a$$...
That blows..But karma's a mutha!
Old 12-31-2001, 02:44 AM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that sucks what happened to your car...i hate ppl who hate other ppl because there car is nicer than theirs....some ppl i know threaten to key my car and stuff...if they ever do im going to beat them to death with a bat.

-briancl
Old 12-31-2001, 04:14 AM
Broke youngster :(

YEAH man, i already got a great beauty of a wooden bat to use on them hehe, hand picked it all out just for that

Also those ppl that sneak into my house

Next to my bed beware!

Nick
Old 12-31-2001, 07:24 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
such is life, man. sorry about your situation but there are always people out there that hate. i think that at least it's cold enough out to freeze the yolks and albumin, that way it may have done less harm to your car's paint.

and we wonder why the aliens haven't introduced themselves yet (they don't want their spaceships egged)...how are we supposed to get along with them when we can't even get along with each other?
Old 12-31-2001, 08:26 AM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
It was probably some 13-16 year-old little bastards. THEY MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2001, 08:29 AM
Drifting

Originally posted by Nicky Pass
It was probably some 13-16 year-old little bastards. THEY MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No! They should be mandated to only driving VW Beetles the rest of their lives!
Old 12-31-2001, 08:54 AM
Banned

Hallween 1996 I set up a video camera in a tree in my yard. It overlooked the whole block. it taped a few neighborhood punks from the "I'm a loser" housing and it got 'em am all! I gave the tape to the cops and they took care if it. I just love it! One was 18 and went to my school. he got a crimminal record and I was responsible for him not getting into college! I was so proud!