My nerves are fried after my trip to my dealership today!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2002 | 01:40 PM
Fuct in the hed!

My nerves are fried after my trip to my dealership today!!!!!

First, I find out that the service guy I trust with my baby quit yesterday...........THAT SUX!!!!!!!!! I had a card for a 10 dollar oil change, which I've used before, and they wouldn't accept it. Then, when the tech was backing my car up, one of the porters was backing up too, and they almost hit each other.....needless to say, I was getting queasy. I don't know what to do. The service guy that I trusted is gone. I used to give him a $10 hand shake, and my worries were over. Now, I don't ever want to leave my car there with out me being there........ I DON'T TRUST MY DEALER ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2002 | 01:44 PM
Banned

Ouch....you work so hard to build up some trust and what happens.....poof.....it's gone. Just like some good morning wood.
Old 02-07-2002 | 01:46 PM
Fuct in the hed!

The new service guys are dicks.........and they know dick about acura's. I didn't want to pay for the service, let alone a palm greasing!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2002 | 01:53 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Re: My nerves are fried after my trip to my dealership today!!!!!

Originally posted by Nicky Pass
First, I find out that the service guy I trust with my baby quit yesterday...........THAT SUX!!!!!!!!! I had a card for a 10 dollar oil change, which I've used before, and they wouldn't accept it. Then, when the tech was backing my car up, one of the porters was backing up too, and they almost hit each other.....needless to say, I was getting queasy. I don't know what to do. The service guy that I trusted is gone. I used to give him a $10 hand shake, and my worries were over. Now, I don't ever want to leave my car there with out me being there........ I DON'T TRUST MY DEALER ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there ANYONE left you trust a little? Find out where the mechanic went. See if you can get a hold of him, and ask him if there is another mechanic, or dealer you can trust. If your lucky, he still may be able to service the car.
Old 02-07-2002 | 02:18 PM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why Don't you find out from the other mechanic's where he went... He must have got a job at another Acura or Honda dealer somewhere....

then Switch dealerships..
Old 02-07-2002 | 02:18 PM
Banned

Re: My nerves are fried after my trip to my dealership today!!!!!

Nicky Pass, where do you take your car? Arlington Acura? If it was Arlington, who did you deal with?
Old 02-07-2002 | 02:25 PM
But I just got here

Was this guy a service advisor? Or a technician? I've got a service advisor who has been great to me and I would just hate it if he ever left. But anyways, just try to find out where he's moved on to. Maybe it's even another Acura dealership that's nearby?
Old 02-07-2002 | 02:36 PM
Moderator Alumnus

That stinks, hopefully someone good will replace him.....my service guy kicks ass, he replaced my rotors without even asking him- works for me.
Old 02-07-2002 | 03:37 PM
Fuct in the hed!

The new guys would not tell me where he went, or why he left....they just said he was let go??????????
Old 02-07-2002 | 03:44 PM
Banned

The new guys would not tell me where he went, or why he left....they just said he was let go??????????
Where did YOU go though? Was it Arlington Acura? I get my car serviced at Arlington Acura and always deal with Barry Kogos (service manager). I followed him from Acura of Libertyville, where I bought my previous Acura ('93 Vigor).

Barry is a good guy.
Old 02-07-2002 | 04:01 PM