Me vs. Supra Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2001, 01:59 PM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me vs. Supra Turbo

So I am on my way home last night from a night out, I was about 2 minutes away from my house when this black Supra Turbo (about a 95 or 96) with a riced up exhaust is in stopped at the light 2 cars ahead of me. When traffic started moving, I quickly got on the gas, cut off a few innocent drivers and pulled up beside the supra. I then decided to show him a little VTEC roar so I floored it past him...the driver accelarated by didn't pay much attention to me. I cut off a few more cars and he was in hot pursuit.

It was just my luck that we both got stuck at a red light, head to head.... I look over at the driver, he was about the same age as me, I smiled and said "wanna go"? He shrugged his head like "Nah".....I decided to go anyways, I let him take off and quickly floored it. He sees me catching up and gets on the gas. We BLEW right past my house at around 140KPH and I kept up with him the whole way,always a car length behind, until he decided to shut it down and make a quick U-turn back home..

That was a good rush...

------------------
--> RUVZ
2001 3.2CL Type S - Satin Silver - Polarg M6 roadlamps, 35% tint
Coming VERY soon: Eibach Springs, AEM CAI, Brembo Rotors
Old 06-17-2001, 10:09 PM
Kill the Chicken heads

wow fast is that in MPH? good try though. tell me b/c im too lazy to go look at my car and translate.

------------------
Nick
01' Cl-S Silver/ Black W/ Navi and Spoiler
V-1 Radar Hard Wired, Limo Tint all around
Comptech Headers, Sways, Springs, and AEM CAI
I've got one of the CLS's from the fast batch.
Lead Foot!
Old 06-17-2001, 11:00 PM
da da da

mmmmmm.......Supra

I think that's about 80~90 mph?
Old 06-17-2001, 11:06 PM
Kill the Chicken heads

ah, thats not bad. i woulda takin it to at least 120

------------------
Nick
01' Cl-S Silver/ Black W/ Navi and Spoiler
V-1 Radar Hard Wired, Limo Tint all around
Comptech Headers, Sways, Springs, and AEM CAI
I've got one of the CLS's from the fast batch.
Lead Foot!
Old 06-17-2001, 11:53 PM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by filly:
mmmmmm.......Supra

I think that's about 80~90 mph?
</font>
Ya, that should be about right.....I didn't wanna go all out because my area is notorious for cops...

------------------
--&gt; RUVZ
2001 3.2CL Type S - Satin Silver - Polarg M6 roadlamps, 35% tint
Coming VERY soon: Eibach Springs, AEM CAI, Brembo Rotors
Old 06-18-2001, 02:12 AM
Instructor

Sure it was a turbo?

------------------
2001 Type S White/Ebony with Navi and spoiler, Comptech Headers, sways, Rustoleum mod and xephyr cai, V1 with remote
Old 06-18-2001, 07:32 PM
Suzuka Master

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ruvz:
[B]So I am on my way home last night from a night out, I was about 2 minutes away from my house when this black Supra Turbo (about a 95 or 96) with a riced up exhaust is in stopped at the light 2 cars ahead of me. When traffic started moving, I quickly got on the gas, cut off a few innocent drivers and pulled up beside the supra. I then decided to show him a little VTEC roar so I floored it past him...the driver accelarated by didn't pay much attention to me. I cut off a few more cars and he was in hot pursuit.

It was just my luck that we both got stuck at a red light, head to head.... I look over at the driver, he was about the same age as me, I smiled and said "wanna go"? He shrugged his head like "Nah".....I decided to go anyways, I let him take off and quickly floored it. He sees me catching up and gets on the gas. We BLEW right past my house at around 140KPH and I kept up with him the whole way,always a car length behind, until he decided to shut it down and make a quick U-turn back home..

That was a good rush...

yea hmmm. well i'm not to sure it could be a turbo. either
1) it was a n/a
2) he was toyin with you
3) he was a bad driver
4) was runnin low boost (which coordinates with #2)

also how can you call his exhaust rice, those exhausts are what make it a BPU supra. basic performance upgrade which in turn makes it more powerful. so it's not rice, dont b so eager to use the term rice when its not

Old 07-06-2001, 01:56 PM
Instructor

You cut off some innocent drivers just to race? That's just straight up irresponsible dog. Then you tell me that you beat a Supra. Come on now. Even the N/A ones are no slouches and the guy said he didn't wanna race yet you let him hear the VTEC roar by flying past him, that's a riceboy flyby. If anybody here is a riceboy it's you.
Old 07-06-2001, 03:16 PM
Pro

He never said he beat the Supra.. just that he kept up.. nice rush huh? be careful about the other cars on the road though
Old 07-06-2001, 03:55 PM
Banned

True about the exhaust....on the first generation Supra turbos...all you needed was a 2 1/2" straight pipe and you dropped almost a second, in an auto... [quote]Originally posted by KCPreki11:
<STRONG>
Originally posted by ruvz:
[B]So I am on my way home last night from a night out, I was about 2 minutes away from my house when this black Supra Turbo (about a 95 or 96) with a riced up exhaust is in stopped at the light 2 cars ahead of me. When traffic started moving, I quickly got on the gas, cut off a few innocent drivers and pulled up beside the supra. I then decided to show him a little VTEC roar so I floored it past him...the driver accelarated by didn't pay much attention to me. I cut off a few more cars and he was in hot pursuit.

That was a good rush...

yea hmmm. well i'm not to sure it could be a turbo. either
1) it was a n/a
2) he was toyin with you
3) he was a bad driver
4) was runnin low boost (which coordinates with #2)

also how can you call his exhaust rice, those exhausts are what make it a BPU supra. basic performance upgrade which in turn makes it more powerful. so it's not rice, dont b so eager to use the term rice when its not

</STRONG>
Old 07-06-2001, 04:05 PM
Instructor

On most turbocharged cars all it takes is a couple of simple mods to get big hp. Simple mods can give like 25-30 hp boosts. A downpipe, midpipe, and exhaust combo can net you like 50-100hp.