Me vs. 3 diff Ppl

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 08:28 PM
2015 RDX Base

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Actually I'll go to 10k, come to Chicago and beat my ass.
Listen, I don't need to come to chicago, I live in chicago already. I doubt you can afford 10k, and I know you wouldnt pay up. If you actually did show up, you would probably bring a gun or such. If you haven't noticed my profile lately i'm a 3rd degree BB in preying mantis and studying JKD, i'm not bragging or saying i can kick the worlds ass, but i learned self control. I've learned it's not worth killing someone or hurting them badly over something completely stupid, incase you didn't know martial arts in a fight is considered in the legal system as assualt with a deadly weapon. I'm not backing down, and I'm not scared. I'm just asking you to seriously drop this, and just get along. I won't talk anymore shit and you don't talk anymore shit. We are supposed to be having a good time talking about our cars here. This is my attempt to diffuse this situation. Put the pride and adrenaline bullsh*t aside, can we get along? I'll be downtown tonight, so let me know.
Old 11-28-2004, 08:41 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BadAcCLS
Listen, I don't need to come to chicago, I live in chicago already. I doubt you can afford 10k, and I know you wouldnt pay up. If you actually did show up, you would probably bring a gun or such. If you haven't noticed my profile lately i'm a 3rd degree BB in preying mantis and studying JKD, i'm not bragging or saying i can kick the worlds ass, but i learned self control. I've learned it's not worth killing someone or hurting them badly over something completely stupid, incase you didn't know martial arts in a fight is considered in the legal system as assualt with a deadly weapon. I'm not backing down, and I'm not scared. I'm just asking you to seriously drop this, and just get along. I won't talk anymore shit and you don't talk anymore shit. We are supposed to be having a good time talking about our cars here. This is my attempt to diffuse this situation. Put the pride and adrenaline bullsh*t aside, can we get along? I'll be downtown tonight, so let me know.

Ill end this simply right now.

10k is nothing, look at my sig. That's number one.

Number two, 12 years of Shotokan, 5 years of MMA/Krav Maga and that isnt something I toss around to be a bad ass. Preying mantis is garbage and JKD hasnt succeeded in the MMA arena since Bruce passed away. You're surely not going to scare someone away with those martial arts that knows what they're doing.

I was only figuratively antagonizing you. It was to prove a point and I proved it.

As for downtown tonight, I cant oblige, I go to the cayman islands tomorrow morning.

Where do you venture too downtown anyways? (And yes I consider this squashed)