Lost to an '89 325is!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2001 | 01:26 PM
BMW Owner

Lost to an '89 325is!

1:23.128 to 1:22:745, on the road course at PIR. Of course, it was a heavily modified 325...and he had a lot more experience than I did. Great track weekend, though!

My numbers fell off the second day, so I had to duct tape them on. I only spun twice, but the first time I stopped about 2 ft from a concrete wall. I didn't trail brake into that corner again!

Old 11-26-2001 | 03:35 PM
Banned

I don't think you've made a good impression with most of the members on this board w/ your "BMW Supremecy" comments.

I've owned 3 BMWs and I know that its better than most cars, but its nothing to rub into people's faces (as you do).

Keep the conversations intelligent and to the point and you will be liked and heard. Its like that everywhere, not just this board.

BTW, sounds like you had fun at the x-cross.
Old 11-26-2001 | 03:40 PM
BMW Owner

What the hell? Why do I always get this crap from you? I just wanted to say a few words about my TRACK weekend (not autocross, Einstein), and you come at me with some mythical "BMW Supremacy" comments?

I've argued about the 330ci here lots of times, but it's all in good humour, and I never insult anyone. The BMW boards suck, but I never thought I'd get this kind of garbage from a fellow propeller-head on an Acura board...
Old 11-26-2001 | 04:02 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Old 11-26-2001 | 04:08 PM
Banned

Originally posted by cakennedy
What the hell? Why do I always get this crap from you? I just wanted to say a few words about my TRACK weekend (not autocross, Einstein), and you come at me with some mythical "BMW Supremacy" comments?

I've argued about the 330ci here lots of times, but it's all in good humour, and I never insult anyone. The BMW boards suck, but I never thought I'd get this kind of garbage from a fellow propeller-head on an Acura board...
You need to chill out man. Some of your comments just were un-called for and I'm one of 'them' on this board. If some of your comments can get to me on an Acura board, imagine what it'd do for the others here.

Alright, I'll lay off happy? hehe Chill bro...
Old 11-26-2001 | 04:16 PM
BMW Owner

Originally posted by M5 Lite

You need to chill out man. Some of your comments just were un-called for and I'm one of 'them' on this board. If some of your comments can get to me on an Acura board, imagine what it'd do for the others here.

Alright, I'll lay off happy? hehe Chill bro...
For example?

Don't tell me to chill out and fire idiotic, inaccurate accusations at me. I'm here to talk about cars, just like you. I speak my mind, I don't needlessly insult anyone, and I'm not afraid to verbally defend my car. If that's uncalled for, then I apologize, but so should you and everyone else on the board.
Old 11-26-2001 | 06:16 PM
on bin laden

Originally posted by Zapata
perfect
Old 11-26-2001 | 06:41 PM
RRRRMMMM, RRRRRMMMMM...

Now this I'd never thought I'd hear on this board.

Guys, it's simple... If you have BMW comments, go to a BMW board. We really don't want to hear it here. Unless it's un-biased pure racing related stuff.

We normally just like to hear how our CL-S smoked some other car. That' all... It's simple...

I wouldn't go to a BMW board and pull off this kind of crap.

Let me know if it's still not clear. Maybe I can help in some way.
Old 11-26-2001 | 09:36 PM
BMW Owner

It's really quite simple. I've been asking Phoenix people to participate in some track and autocross events, so we can compare times and driving notes. Nobody's taken me up on it, which is fine...no problem until Mr. "Chill Bro" lays into me in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him. You want to make this CL-related? Some guy drove his CL-S to the track and ran the shifter kart event on Sunday.
Old 11-26-2001 | 10:53 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Gabo2k
Now this I'd never thought I'd hear on this board.

Guys, it's simple... If you have BMW comments, go to a BMW board. We really don't want to hear it here. Unless it's un-biased pure racing related stuff.

We normally just like to hear how our CL-S smoked some other car. That' all... It's simple...

I wouldn't go to a BMW board and pull off this kind of crap.

Let me know if it's still not clear. Maybe I can help in some way.
Now guys like you, when I hear stupid comments like this. I just want to let you know from the bottom of my heart,

FUCK YOU! No "F you", No "STFU", just plain english FUCK YOU! You think you own this board? You think you speak for the rest of the public here? Don't be pulling shit on me about where I can talk about my car and where I can't, especially since your a new member.
Old 11-26-2001 | 11:56 PM
Senior Moderator

take it to email guys. if not i'm going to close it.

cake, sounds like fun.