LOS GATOS Acura Body shop SUCKS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2001, 02:33 AM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOS GATOS Acura Body shop SUCKS!!!!

I got into a little accident about 3 weeks ago and my bumper was damaged. I called Sunnyvale Acura and they referred me to Los Gatos. I only chose them because they quoted my $100 less than what my insurance was quoting. But when I got there, they wanted to charge me the same thing my insurance estimated before even looking at the damage. And they wouldn't accept that I got a verbal from one of the service ppl there when I tried to make my appt. Oh thats another thing, I made and appt, and confirmed last week to make sure. When I got there, guess what- they didn't know who I was!!

LOS GATOS ACURA BODY SHOP SUCKS PHAT NUTS!!! The work was ok, and I hear the sales and service are pretty good. The bumper looks alright. BUT THE SERVICE AT THE BODY SHOP CAN KISS MY BLEEPIN BLEEP BLEEP!!! NEVER GO THERE!!! I dropped my car off on Monday and my car was done yesterday at 2PM and they didn't even call me to pick it up. I had to pay an extra day for the rental which I only had to use for 20 min this morning!! They also scratched my brand new 02 TL tail light!! F-ing Bastards!!
They were also supposed re-align my right exhaust pipe because it was bent down a bit. But that wasn't done either!
And if I ever see that little Asian prick in that black 1990 prelude that hit me, I'm gonna kick his ass so hard his kids are gonna feel it! (No flames, I'm Asian too)
Sorry,
I'm just letting you guys know what my experience was and also venting.

NEVER GO TO LOS GATOS ACURA FOR ANY BODY WORK!!

------------------
Northern Cali Meet, June 10. BBBQ!!! - Click Here
Old 05-11-2001, 03:20 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
And if I ever see that little Asian prick in that black 1990 prelude that hit me, I'm gonna kick his ass so hard his kids are gonna feel it! (No flames, I'm Asian too)

[/B]</font>
I think this forum should not have any place for this kinda words. It doesn't matter whether ur asian or not. Should just be ashamed of urself

------------------
01' CL-P Satin Silver
roof visor, fender trim,
winter mats, TL-S FOB, mud flap
Old 05-11-2001, 03:35 AM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

How bout you let someone hit you have make you have to go through all this bs? Hey cars and damage can be fixed. But how do you take back time wasted from your life? Time off from work I had to take to deal with things I had to do because of the accident?

I'm not ashamed at all. He was driving in the car pool lane by himself and then suddenly went into my lane way too fast. I was simply stopped in traffic minding my own business. 100% his fault for driving too fast and illegaly in the car pool lane.

And I got hit as a result of his stupidity.

So if you don't agree with the way I feel. That's cool. But I am entitled to my opinions and feelings.

------------------
Old 05-11-2001, 03:45 AM
Advanced

of course u are entitled to have ur opinion, and yes u have the right to be pissed off. but accidents do happen. it can be any car and any body. the way u put it in ur post, i don't agree.

------------------
01' CL-P Satin Silver
roof visor, fender trim,
winter mats, TL-S FOB, mud flap
Old 05-11-2001, 04:06 AM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

It's cool. I'll agree to disagree with you.

I just think that this is a public forum, so as long as it isn't a personal attack on anyone, its fine.

I would not actually do that, I was just venting. And this is a discussion forum. I post the same way I would speak to others when I'm shootin the sh!t.

Yes, accidents do happen. But this one would have been avoided if the other driver followed the laws. I mean, if someone was driving drunk and then hit you, could you forgive them? They chose to do that, and others have to suffer because of them.

Besides, my point for this post is to warn fellow owners to not go to Los Gatos Acura's body shop. I don't want others to be pissed off as I am. Businesses should not get more customers for providing poor service.

Btw, are you planning make it out to the meet?

------------------
Old 05-11-2001, 04:26 AM
Racer

Ummmm......JJSF, Who the fuck are you? Don't jump down someone's throat just because they had a bad experience. I personally bought my car their and appreciate the warning not to use LG Acura "in the event..." And another thing, you need to learn not to be so damn sensitive, esp. here.

------------------
CoMpTeCh HeAdErS
eIbAcH sPrInGs
AeM cAi
Old 05-11-2001, 01:16 PM
Learn to swim

I too appreciate the warning. I have some body work that needs to be done, and Los Gatos is where I go for service, and was thinking about their body shop.
This just backs up my decision not to use them. I was there a few weeks ago for the 15k service. Knowing that my car was going to be there for 3 hours or so, I asked for a body work estimate. The service manager told me I could go get the estimate when they were done. So they couldn't have someone walk the 20 yards and estimate my car while they were working on it. No problem. I'm sure I can find a body shop where my money is green enough.
About the exhaust.... Los Gatos has had my car 3 times for uneven exhaust and it still isn't correct. They have failed to call me when my car was ready and ordered parts come in also.

Thanks for the warning!!!!!

------------------
01 CL-S Black/Tan
Comptech Springs, V1
Polarg M-4's driving lights, maps, and doors.

[This message has been edited by tuleman (edited 05-11-2001).]
Old 05-11-2001, 03:14 PM
Banned

I know a few places in the City...

------------------
2001 Cl-S Black on Black with Navigation
Black Tint all around (15%~45%)
Weapon-R Dragon Filter
Weapon-R Coil-Overs
Koni Adjustable Struts
Comptech Sway Bars
Comptech Headers (hehehe...I got something for you drchang!!)
Old 05-11-2001, 04:29 PM
Ace rider

Thanks for the warning, I live close to them too. Shit, does anyone know a good body shop in the South Bay? I need to get my bumper fixed! Some jerk tried to park behind me and didn't know how to parallel park, so he/she left a 5 or 6 long scrapes on the side of my bumper. Bastard.

------------------
01 Silver CL-S, Navi, Spoiler, V1, PIAA's
Retired: 94 540i
Old 05-11-2001, 05:16 PM
*Hella* isn't a word.

Man, I'm gonan buy one of those X-10 Cameras from Frys and put it in my car along with a VCR setup... that whay I can see when some stupid pick hits me... hahahah and it'll be recorded.!
Old 05-11-2001, 05:25 PM
Ace rider

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HellaWhat:
Man, I'm gonan buy one of those X-10 Cameras from Frys and put it in my car along with a VCR setup... that whay I can see when some stupid pick hits me... hahahah and it'll be recorded.!</font>
I've been thinking the SAME exact thing. Somehow, hook the cameras up to your car alarm, so if the alarm trips (motion sensor, someone hits your car) the cameras turn on and start recording everything...of course it would have to be 360 degree coverage, but that would be SWEET! Bust those hit and run asses...

------------------
01 Silver CL-S, Navi, Spoiler, V1, PIAA's
Retired: 94 540i