looking for tail light opinon

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by richardparker
All jokes aside,that probally would be a good one to start.But also there should be one called:my cl looks like everybody else's,but I got differnt rims.
Just like the housing market value my friend. I could have a 500k home, but if my neighbor were to paint his house lime green with pink shutters.....we all know what would happen to the value!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:12 PM
3.7L Nitrous Breathing CL

Received 160 Likes on 140 Posts
Originally Posted by TOPHER33884
Just like the housing market value my friend. I could have a 500k home, but if my neighbor were to paint his house lime green with pink shutters.....we all know what would happen to the value!
That is a very true fact but I hope you are not ensinuating Anything.cuz I definitly would'nt have a prob parking next to any other cl's and being judge by those who know and those who dont, day or night.And I grantee more people will be flocking around my car.Pretty hard to tell me diffent cuz just about eveytime Im at a light in the sun people are quick to compliment.about paint ,gold, rims, the thumping from the 4 12's the sound of the exhaust.I hear just about something everytime.so maybe if a plain cl parked next to mine they would hear the comps.and be right on the mods too.but if that not what you were insinuating then I apoligize for rambling.but I do get you point.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:07 AM
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That is a very true fact but I hope you are not ensinuating Anything.cuz I definitly would'nt have a prob parking next to any other cl's and being judge by those who know and those who dont, day or night.And I grantee more people will be flocking around my car.Pretty hard to tell me diffent cuz just about eveytime Im at a light in the sun people are quick to compliment.about paint ,gold, rims, the thumping from the 4 12's the sound of the exhaust.I hear just about something everytime.so maybe if a plain cl parked next to mine they would hear the comps.and be right on the mods too.but if that not what you were insinuating then I apoligize for rambling.but I do get you point.
the same reason if any two cars parked next to each other and one was a very clean example while the other had gold flaked-silver paint with a double spoiler and the trunk was rattling from 'King-Kong'...its outta place and looks funny

I think most CL owners would agree that with this car, the motto "less is more" works wonders.

on a side note...go park next to lippstuh's car and then see who has more people "flocking" to their car
Old 04-02-2009, 12:39 AM

I assure you bud my car can match up with the cleanest cl's.And the off the wall cl's. "I think most CL owners would agree that with this car, the motto "less is more" works wonders.when you post this, it just looks like your trying to get other cl'ers to chime in on your behalf .And that my friend makes your post lame.And like I said I park next to Anybody's.you say go park next to lippstuhs,now your putting other people in your comparisions,now my friend that makes YOU lame.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Missing My CL-S

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
are you 16 and just got your license?
Old 04-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
here we go agian with the argueing on whose car is better
Old 04-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
^ LOL.....yep, some people just cant take constructive criticism.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CL-SA
on a side note...go park next to lippstuh's car and then see who has more people "flocking" to their car
My personal opinion:

Richards car

Lippstuh's car

Now thats MY OPINION and by no means a fact. You like your car richard so keep doing what your doing. I mean after all, it is your car
Old 04-02-2009, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by 2Fast4you
here we go agian with the argueing on whose car is better
No I'm no trying to be on the whose cars beter thing again.But people still want to say stupid stuff and think I'm not gonna say anything back ,there crazy.If we need to tare up the post augueing so be it.IDK I just dont want to be the one that starts it.Cuz the new rules say who starts it get banned.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^new rules made especially becuz since you joined alot of haterz on ur ride have emerged.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:09 PM
To many cars in my garage

Ive been around cars all my life and the age old question still remains whos car is nicer the quote un quote ricer or the nice clean look and so on. In my opion I like all cars I can apperciate the engineering that goes into every car but if its one thing I hate Is people putting other people down

Last year I was at a car show with my dad Who is driving a 63 plymouth fury 1 of 5 .Built from the ground up by me and my dad. I drove in my 95 maxima and they wouldnt give me the time of day because they , didnt like the custom paint on my car (Viper Blue) which I painted and the fact that it was a nissan.

Now I know alot about cars especialy older cars so when I started asking question about there cars all of the sudden I got some respect.

But let me ask you this do you think any of those built there cars, maybe 5%.( I dont respect anyone who gets a car built for them and act like they built it them self)

What Im trying to say is that the only thing that I believe you should be putting people down for is not trying to make there car look nicer in there opion wether it be keeping it clean or putting a body kit on it. If you try to do something to your car or just take care of it I think we as a group of car guys and girls should respect especialy if you do it your self.

On another note we should unite and bash everyone who says its just a car and treats the car like shit (speeding over speed bumps, not washing it, hitting curbs etc etc) Like my wife.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by MrFluffy

On another note we should unite and bash everyone who says its just a car and treats the car like shit (speeding over speed bumps, not washing it, hitting curbs etc etc) Like my wife.
You wanna bash your wife?
Old 04-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Is a chargin mah lazar in

coffee:

thatisall.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by AnthraciteBeast
You wanna bash your wife?
Lol