Indigo Gauges for CL=))

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2001, 07:07 PM
Prostyle Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indigo Gauges for CL=))

this was posted by big Ped:

Sorry for the long post, but it is intended to provide as much information as possible.

I'm a member of the acura-tl.com forum. We have ordered reverse indiglo gauges with the OEM Acura TL 2000-2001 specs. These are very nice blue and red reverse indiglo gauge overlays with silver faces. The blue and red indiglo markings will match your stock red gauge needles nicely! These gauges were ordered from HID Vision, a major reseller for 4IG, which is a large manufacturer of gauges and other vehicle accessories. The gauges only cost $80, including delivery.

Given that the gauges on the 00-01 TLs and CLs are similar if not the same, you can also participate in this arrangement. We believe that the gauge mounts should be the same for both cars. I myself have a 2002 Acura TL Type S and ordered two of them.

We need to complete 50 orders in order for HID Vision to deliver the gauges to us. This requirement was part of a special arrangement Nate, one of our forum members made with HID Vision. No one in the industry has these reverse indiglos and no one else will make them at this time. You can call around if you like. Right now our TL Forum members have ordered over 30 sets and we are now in the process of expanding this offer to Acura owners outside of our forum, including the ebay.com community so that we can accelerate the process. Order now before it's too late. Only 50 orders will be taken by HID Vision. Get them in now. We will present the same offer to members of other forums as well.

We don’t have pictures of them yet, but below are some samples from autodynamic.com, who is also a reseler for 4IG. The indiglos we have ordered are similar to the ones below. These were obtained from the autodynamic.com website and have other vehicle specs.

00&up Honda Civic SI Silver Face Gauge

90-91 Honda CRX Silver Face Gauge

98-99 Nissan Maxima Silver Face Gauge

Below is the link to the thred Nate started and in that thread you can find the PayPal button that will allow you to place an order as well as a series of questions and answers that will help you in the decision process. Additionally, below is the ebay auction Nate established.

Order Indiglo Gauges

Ebay Auction

Check the thred for all the details and order via PayPal or ebay soon before it's too late. These gauges look great and are very bright at night and you may regret it if you don't get your order in on time.

If you have any frinds that own TLs or CLs plese let them know ASAP so that they don't miss this great opportunity.

If you have any questions, please list them on the Acura-TL.com forum so that all of our members and the people that ordered the indiglos can effectively and collaboratively address them. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Big Ped

Excellent group buy guys, we have about 20-25 orders already in!! once there are 50 they ship out and that gives you time to install them. I am already in
Old 08-06-2001, 08:39 PM
Banned

You know you guys want it!!!
Old 08-06-2001, 09:11 PM
Racer

Ok so now that they glow will they also get the 160mph marks like the real thing???
Old 08-06-2001, 09:14 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Mercury:
<STRONG>Ok so now that they glow will they also get the 160mph marks like the real thing???</STRONG>
Yeah...they were made for our car...those were just samples.
Old 08-06-2001, 09:17 PM
Pro

Originally posted by moomaster_99:
<STRONG>
Yeah...they were made for our car...those were just samples.</STRONG>
They are nasty. We need FULL indglo gauges like the GS300/GS400 have. Now for those, i would pay some money.
Old 08-06-2001, 09:19 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Quick Silver:
<STRONG>

They are nasty. We need FULL indglo gauges like the GS300/GS400 have. Now for those, i would pay some money.</STRONG>
You know you still want them!! [img]null[/img] heheheh...
Old 08-06-2001, 09:28 PM
Pro

Originally posted by moomaster_99:
<STRONG>

You know you still want them!! [img]null[/img] heheheh... </STRONG>
Hey moo......you can keep them. I think they are FUGLY. They look cheap and nasty. I have seen civic's with better looking gauges. But then again.........maybe you want a Civic Type-S.
Old 08-06-2001, 09:35 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Quick Silver:
<STRONG>

Hey moo......you can keep them. I think they are FUGLY. They look cheap and nasty. I have seen civic's with better looking gauges. But then again.........maybe you want a Civic Type-S.</STRONG>
You know I do...the normal indiglos are too bright after awhile though...
Old 08-06-2001, 09:40 PM
Pro

no thanks, original ones kick butt already and wouldnt change them for anyhing.
Old 08-06-2001, 09:46 PM
Banned

Originally posted by thholr:
<STRONG>no thanks, original ones kick butt already and wouldnt change them for anyhing.</STRONG>
They still look like the originals in the day and at night they look like the VW and Audis.....
Old 08-06-2001, 10:29 PM
Prostyle Owner

i am laughing at everyone one of moo's posts, very very convincing

btw, what is everyone up with wanting lexus is 300 stuff, frist the tail lights, now the display.....

Acura/lexus ricer wannabe:
"hmmm that lexus engine is looking pretty dam good even though the one i have right now has more power though....but it is a is300 so hell yea!!"

How much woudl the diplay cost to like 500-700 bux???

later dantes

[ 08-07-2001: Message edited by: Dantes ]