i know i'll lose but.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2002, 03:18 PM
Lucky Ole' Shamrock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i know i'll lose but.....

ok i do not have a cl, a kid at school(darrin b on this board)has a 03 type s...ok he has 260 hp...
my car: 1993 civic h/b
-ENGINE-
2000 integra gsr motor swap(b18c1)
jackson racing supercharger
crower rods
je pistons
type r crank shaft
custom 3 inch exhaust w/ car sound cat
aem short ram air intake
timing advanced 15 degrees
fram oil filter
NGK plugs
walbro gs-342 high flow fuel pump
msd 6btm, ignition
greddy boost controller
hytech headers 4-2-1
adjustable cam sprockets
ENDYN stepper pulley
RC310cc injectors
aem fpr
Custom mounted aftercooler
J.R. vaccum hoses, throttle body and intake manifold gaskets.
-currently running 16 psi on pump gas
-TRANSMISSION-
CM FX300 stage 3 clutch
DC sports short shifter
-ExTERIOR-
doesn't matter in racing
-SUSPENSION-
type r rear sway bar
ground control coilevers
ingalls camber kit
Koni yellows,adjustable
============
ok so now you know the mods. do you think i can beat him on a normal spring day? he is completely stock.
last time i dyno'd my car it was at 235 fwhp@25psi
Old 11-19-2002, 03:40 PM
Moderator Alumnus

lighter car, more hp at the wheels, you would win.
Old 11-19-2002, 04:05 PM
Extinguish the Flamer

My expert opinion leads me to say that the only way to beat a ricer is with a pony. If you want to win and get his girl, pull up in a yellow Stang and blow him away!!!!!
Old 11-19-2002, 04:43 PM
Pro

who are you calling a ricer this time. the CLS or the civic. what exactly is a ricer to you anyway?
Old 11-19-2002, 04:46 PM
East Coast Boost.!

Hey Mustangman, I'm beginning to think you are some idiot on this board trying to mess around with everyone. YOu are such a conceited bastard. No idiot or asshole would ever be rude enough to go on to another forum and act like he owns it. YOu sound like trailer trash.
Old 11-19-2002, 04:59 PM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by mustangman
My expert opinion leads me to say that the only way to beat a ricer is with a pony. If you want to win and get his girl, pull up in a yellow Stang and blow him away!!!!!

Oh now that just funny on sooooo many levels.

Old 11-19-2002, 05:21 PM
I hate the Mets

mustangboy,

A yellow mustang??? --Damn, Vince, the guy I work next to - has a yellow stang--

ps : He is a "flamboyant" raging homosexual( not that there is anything wrong w/ that!)

Go figure....steal his girl???Nah- (maybe his man) but seriously, who wants to look like a fag in a banana colored stang--c'mmon, you must be 16 years old....

pps - I would buy a yellow vette, but thats it from the american market....but a yellow mustang is just rediculous--If you want to draw attention to yourself, get a grown-up car that isn't a FORD.

That is all
Old 11-19-2002, 05:22 PM
I hate the Mets

and I think the civic would win the race
Old 11-19-2002, 05:26 PM
Lucky Ole' Shamrock

ok thanks to who "actually" answered the question....i'm not much of a street racer or a racer at all. i ust wanted to know because i blew my tansmission(stock[how dumb was i])and i'm buying a new integra LS transmission(for its gear ratios)this spring. he wants me to race him. heck i'm actually new to the school and so many people know about my car and want to race me.
Old 11-19-2002, 05:45 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
ccshamrock2004 you look to have a really cool setup...

Im just curious, but how much did the entire setup cost (excluding the extra tranny)?

btw, by getting your tranny replaced, your almost an automatic member at this board
Old 11-19-2002, 06:00 PM
Pro

Originally posted by bkknight369
ccshamrock2004 you look to have a really cool setup...

Im just curious, but how much did the entire setup cost (excluding the extra tranny)?

btw, by getting your tranny replaced, your almost an automatic member at this board
haha thats funny
Old 11-19-2002, 06:16 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A SC Si would do 14.2 s any day... you will smoke an bolt-on CLS on this board... GSR and SC with 25 PSI should be in low 13s.... or you BS if you do not know....
Old 11-19-2002, 06:45 PM
Racer

Originally posted by Nashua_Night_Hawk
A SC Si would do 14.2 s any day... you will smoke an bolt-on CLS on this board... GSR and SC with 25 PSI should be in low 13s.... or you BS if you do not know....
I agree you should be deep in the 13s with that SC!!!!
Old 11-19-2002, 06:58 PM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

damn bro....do much work to your car? Yeah I think you can take him...i ran a GSR w/ a Jackson Charger when i was stock and he pulled about a car on me...his best time was a 13.6, so you should be faster.....good luck, but dont hurt the CL to bad
Old 11-19-2002, 07:09 PM
im back

i hate to say it but he'll hand you your ass. my friends got a fully built gsr inside a civic hatch all motor and he runs 12.9. And mustangman will get his ass beat too, but um.yeah thats about it he'll beat you. sorry
Old 11-19-2002, 08:37 PM
Extinguish the Flamer

I am like the damn rodney dangerfield to you idiots. I don't know what kind of women you guys pull but I have been beating them off with a stick ever since I got my yellow stang. You all need to show some damn respect for America and its fine automobiles. I am disgusted by the amount of stupod comments I have read on this board
Old 11-19-2002, 09:30 PM
Racer

hey mustangman... this is your only and last warning to stop the personal attacks and stop trying to start shit... if you cant act like an adult and have an intelligent conversation youll be banned.
Old 11-19-2002, 09:39 PM
///M POWER

hey matt, we'll race when this winter gets over with, hopefully by then i'll have intake and headers, i doubt that will make a difference though, i'll talk to ya tommorw in accounting
Old 11-19-2002, 09:44 PM
im back

Moderator i'm sorry but...Mustangman you wanna talk about stupid shit??? read what you just wrote...in a nutshell you're saying you're this big pimp that steals other guys women because you drive a yellow mustang and that because we drive an import we're all bad people? thats basically what that says.....you've got to be the stupidest son of a bitch alive. People like you need to be exiled to a small island so you can call wallow in your stupidity. And you talk about "rice" this and "rice" that, but to you anything not american is rice. You put euro tails aka altezza's on your american car, which is by far the stupidest shit ever. I mean you have the mentality of a 4 year old. I bet you've never gotten laid in your life "if you want to win and get his girl pull up in a yellow stang" you've got to be kidding me. Yeah and mustangs are the only cars that win races. www.killyourself.com
ENJOY
Old 11-19-2002, 11:17 PM
WHO'S NEXT!!

Originally posted by I am RobG
Moderator i'm sorry but...Mustangman you wanna talk about stupid shit??? read what you just wrote...in a nutshell you're saying you're this big pimp that steals other guys women because you drive a yellow mustang and that because we drive an import we're all bad people? thats basically what that says.....you've got to be the stupidest son of a bitch alive. People like you need to be exiled to a small island so you can call wallow in your stupidity. And you talk about "rice" this and "rice" that, but to you anything not american is rice. You put euro tails aka altezza's on your american car, which is by far the stupidest shit ever. I mean you have the mentality of a 4 year old. I bet you've never gotten laid in your life "if you want to win and get his girl pull up in a yellow stang" you've got to be kidding me. Yeah and mustangs are the only cars that win races. www.killyourself.com
ENJOY
Old 11-20-2002, 12:37 AM
Extinguish the Flamer

ENJOY
so i cant defend myself to personal attacts aimed at me such as this one? Bro having people be jealous of you is just a sad fact of life when you have a ride as beautiful as mine, ill try and cool it down a bit but im the one being attacked, i never said anything unamerican was rice, i said one red first generation cl with a unpainted white body kit, tons of yellow stickers and white rims was rice. plus this guys POS civic with almost every mod available. as far as the taillights go they make them for my car so im obviously not the only one who thinks they are way siiiiickkk dogg. i happen to like mustangs and you happen to like acuras its a matter of personal opinion not a personal attack.
RE-read the posts and you will see who is being attacked
so far in this post alone i have been called a fag and trailer trash
along with a suggustion to kill myself
Old 11-20-2002, 04:19 AM
Jumping Ship

Mustangman, were you kicked out of your Mustang forum or something? Why are you over here? You are just asking to be verbally attacked when you post cocky comments(Pull up in a Yellow Mustang and steal his girl)
I Know a lot of my friends that own Mustangs and they are no way in hell as cocky as you. Mustangs and CL's are nice cars, it really is up to personal preference, not supporting America. Now leave it at that and leave!

Oh and CCSshamrock, you should win. Lighter, more horses to the wheels. Its nice that someone that does not own a CL post a decent and respectable question/comment
Old 11-20-2002, 07:15 AM
im back

this is why you're a moron, i never said your a fag but your 4 year old menality can't process things like normal people. I said you've never gotten laid. Then you go and say how people are jealous of your ride??? Its a 25,000$ american car. You can't get much more basic than that. I dont see people in Camaro's and Firebirds coming on this forum going my cars better than yours, american muscle, I HAVE GAY EUROLIGHTS. And as for those lights, just because they make them doesn't mean it looks good. They mike those big ass aluminum siding off a house spoilers they dont look good. Go somewhere else
Old 11-20-2002, 07:16 AM
im back

shamrock sorry for getting off topic but i lost patience
Old 11-20-2002, 08:22 AM
An ETC Owner

so i cant defend myself to personal attacts aimed at me such as this one? Bro having people be jealous of you is just a sad fact of life when you have a ride as beautiful as mine, ill try and cool it down a bit but im the one being attacked, i never said anything unamerican was rice, i said one red first generation cl with a unpainted white body kit, tons of yellow stickers and white rims was rice. plus this guys POS civic with almost every mod available. as far as the taillights go they make them for my car so im obviously not the only one who thinks they are way siiiiickkk dogg. i happen to like mustangs and you happen to like acuras its a matter of personal opinion not a personal attack.
RE-read the posts and you will see who is being attacked
so far in this post alone i have been called a fag and trailer trash
along with a suggustion to kill myself

Please do yourself a favor, and leave! All you have done is talk trash about your "Mustang" If you like your "Mustang" SOOOOO much, go to a MUSTANG BOARD!

If you dont like imprts, why are you here?
Old 11-20-2002, 09:45 AM
A-CL Fanatic

mustangman, you don't have a clue what rice means do you? that guy has a civic setup that will go fast, he doesn't just have a system and a fart can, he could kick the crap out of you any day
Old 11-20-2002, 10:29 AM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

Stangboy, this is not a personal attack against you, but if everyone seems to not like and is bashing the hell out of you, and obviously the one to go kill yourself....GET A CLUE
Old 11-20-2002, 01:19 PM
go like hell

how bout this mustangman:
one of our members with a 6 speed modded races you(on a track of course)
if he wins your banned from the board for life.
if he loses you can stay
and if you say no your a wuss,and you know you'll lose.
Old 11-20-2002, 01:40 PM
Extinguish the Flamer

bro, how about we already tried that and your boy didnt show ask 007tlsw/nav, cant blame him for not wanting to get spanked twice
Old 11-20-2002, 01:57 PM
im back

you're really annoying. just hands down there's nothin to say anymore, you're just really annoying, you're like a cancer, there's just no getting rid of you.
Old 11-20-2002, 02:00 PM
Lucky Ole' Shamrock

i never said what i did in the quarter gs400 and nashua..never really took it to the track...
i have no problem with the thread getting off topic, i think its funny actually....darrin, you're going down!
Old 11-20-2002, 02:48 PM
go like hell

is there anyway we can get mustangman booted out cause I don't think anyone on this board likes him . please someone boot him. I bet if we all got together money to whoever booted him we could get them a couple bottles of zanio
Old 11-20-2002, 03:01 PM
Extinguish the Flamer

this is why you're a moron, i never said your a fag but.......
no you didnt... but he did
Originally posted by mc222@aol.com
mustangboy,

A yellow mustang??? --Damn, Vince, the guy I work next to - has a yellow stang--

ps : He is a "flamboyant" raging homosexual( not that there is anything wrong w/ that!)

Go figure....steal his girl???Nah- (maybe his man) but seriously, who wants to look like a fag in a banana colored stang--c'mmon, you must be 16 years old....

pps - I would buy a yellow vette, but thats it from the american market....but a yellow mustang is just rediculous--If you want to draw attention to yourself, get a grown-up car that isn't a FORD.

That is all
Old 11-20-2002, 08:30 PM
10th Gear

Wow I leave for a couple of weeks and come back heres yet another Dumbestic moron making the rest of us American car guys look bad. Mudstainman you either want to start a load of us vs them crap because you're a troll or you are just plain friggin stupid. Either way get a life or go away prefferably both. Oh by the way my lowly little Gn only has 6 cylinders does that make it less of a car than your awe inspiring Mustang? Or do you even know what a Gn is? Probably not. By the way guys you've all handled this jerk with class which is more than can be said for his behavior. My hat is off to you all.
Old 11-21-2002, 01:19 AM
3rd Gear

ccshamrock2004
Your civic hatch is a beast, I have a friend who is runnig a Jackson in his civic hatch and it has a Intergra LS motor swap with not as many mods as you, but he runs real low 13's on pump gas. You would own that Cl of your friends. Race him for sure!!!
Old 11-21-2002, 01:31 AM
Instructor

Originally posted by bkknight369
...btw, by getting your tranny replaced, your almost an automatic member at this board
HAHAHAH LMAOROTF

I guess I'm not a member of this board yet ( I have a 2001 V6 Accord. Not that I want my tranny to bite the big one, but if it's defective, it better fail during the warranty period in a safe place.

Haha I'm started to send like that dude w/his GEN1 CL that he wanted his mommy to ditch!
Old 11-21-2002, 01:25 PM
Extinguish the Flamer

Originally posted by Quick6GN
Wow I leave for a couple of weeks and come back heres yet another Dumbestic moron making the rest of us American car guys look bad. Mudstainman you either want to start a load of us vs them crap because you're a troll or you are just plain friggin stupid. Either way get a life or go away prefferably both. Oh by the way my lowly little Gn only has 6 cylinders does that make it less of a car than your awe inspiring Mustang? Or do you even know what a Gn is? Probably not. By the way guys you've all handled this jerk with class which is more than can be said for his behavior. My hat is off to you all.
um... maybe you havent been reading the posts...

Originally posted by Titand19
Hey Mustangman, I'm beginning to think you are some idiot on this board trying to mess around with everyone. YOu are such a conceited bastard. No idiot or asshole would ever be rude enough to go on to another forum and act like he owns it. YOu sound like trailer trash.
Originally posted by mc222@aol.com
mustangboy,

That is all
Moderator i'm sorry but...Mustangman .....you've got to be the stupidest son of a bitch alive. People like you need to be exiled to a small island so you can call wallow in your stupidity. And you talk about "rice" this and "rice" that, but to you anything not american is rice. You put euro tails aka altezza's on your american car, which is by far the stupidest shit ever. I mean you have the mentality of a 4 year old. I bet you've never gotten laid in your life "if you want to win and get his girl pull up in a yellow stang" you've got to be kidding me. Yeah and mustangs are the only cars that win races. www.killyourself.com
ENJOY
you're really annoying. just hands down there's nothin to say anymore, you're just really annoying, you're like a cancer, there's just no getting rid of you.
classy real classy... with a capital C
Old 11-21-2002, 04:19 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A mustang with Altezzas...wow! Talk about ruining an otherwise good looking car! Personally I dislike altezzas but hey, if it floats your boat, more power to ya!

Besides the Altezzas what else have you done to your car and what do you run at the strips?
Old 11-21-2002, 04:21 PM
Intermediate

bro, how about we already tried that and your boy didnt show ask 007tlsw/nav, cant blame him for not wanting to get spanked twice

BRO- First of all if you have any sence of mind you would not accuse me of "getting spanked" by you in the first race, I was just wonder how are you so sure it was me when the pony i beat was black? Oh did you paint you slug? You should have invested that money in a real car, not a fixer uper. If you were at the salsa lessons i can understand why you was not there, but regardless you should think before you speak. So you like to spank things, huh interesting that does go back to the fact that you like guys. I wish you would send a pic of you slug so i can find you on the streets, so i can put a face to the childish attitude you have.

FORD-Found On Road Dead
Old 11-21-2002, 06:14 PM
Sucky Drifter

sorry to burst your bubble but there is no way a jackson racing supercharger can put out 25psi.........i call BS

Quick Reply: i know i'll lose but.....