Holyy shit....just got pulled over!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2001, 06:00 AM
w.t.f., mate?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Holyy shit....just got pulled over!!!!!!!!!!

It was just like 10 minutes ago....a light was turning yellow and I was in no mood to stop for it. After all, *all night* I had been stopping for those shitty things. SOOO I am 2 lights away from the Internet gaming place I am at now, I'm hungry, and I just wanted to get there. So, I gun it.

Smart move. Two friends in my car were like "Oh shit there were two cops!"

I figure they wouldn't pull me over...would they have even noticed? Next thing I know, the lights were in my rearview. Holy shit. I quickly unplugged my radar detector and my friend stuffs it. So I stop..."Do you know what you were doing? Yellow means stop, not gun it." I was shitting in my pants so my voice was all trembly and shakey..."You got anything illegal in the car?" No, I reply in a shakey voice(I had a fake ID and my idiot friend had an illegal shank). The cop then says "Your voice is all stuttering... speak from your balls! Lemme see your license" He goes, runs the check, and comes back. "Alright, you're lucky I"m hungry, just drive safer alright? I don't want to see you getting into an accident...". I tried to thank him and shit and offer a reason, but he just let me go. Crazy shit. I am thanking the car gods now...

First time ever getting pulled over. I was in rice-town too...::shudders:: I am actually fearing for my Type-S badge as we speak.
Old 07-07-2001, 06:36 AM
Cajun Gumbo Man

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts
Now that its over, take a valium and chill.....
Old 07-07-2001, 09:06 AM
- daemonichris -

haha it's ok... that's how it is for everyone their first time i think... haha too eager to play Counter-Strike?? i totally understand
Old 07-07-2001, 10:45 AM
Old timer

LOL

-J
Old 07-07-2001, 10:50 AM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

If I ever get stopped for running a red I will swear up and down thatthe only reason I ran it was b/c I was so paranoid that there was a camers there and instinct just took over as I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. If it didn't work with the cop I would go to court and plea the same shit to the judge until I lost my voice!

I don't run red lights but I find that many times the game has changed entirely since they started putting those cameras at intersections!

Personally I think that everyone who gets one of those damn photo tickets should go to court and watch as the courts become unable to handle all of the cases and something has to be done to rectify the situation.
Old 07-07-2001, 10:57 AM
Old timer

And to think they put them in to STOP people from running red lights.

-J
Old 07-07-2001, 01:59 PM
Racer

There is now law saying that you have to stop for a yellow light. Yellow means caution not stop. The only way the cop could have given you a ticket would have been for speeding, if he had his radar on. I am from Naples, Fl. and if anyone has ever been there they would know that yellow means go.
Old 07-07-2001, 02:01 PM
Coming to a city near you

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
illegal shank???? Does the pussy think he is in prison? Why the hell is he carrying a shank, can't he fight like a real man.
Old 07-07-2001, 02:17 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by Achance:
<STRONG>illegal shank???? Does the pussy think he is in prison? Why the hell is he carrying a shank, can't he fight like a real man.</STRONG>
ROFLMFAO!!!!
Old 07-07-2001, 02:17 PM
Burning Brakes

The cop said "You're lucky I'm hungry"

HAHAHAAH!!! That is too funny dude.
Old 07-07-2001, 02:57 PM
Honkey

I was pulled over 2 nights ago cruising 80 in a 55. The cop was a very unpleasant old man. He made me step out of the car, I thought he was going to handcuff me. He ended up writing me up for a criminal traffic violation and considered himself a "nice guy" bacause he allowed me to drive home. This was on a totally dead stretch of road isolated from everything..at about 1 in the morning. I never get any breaks. I'm surprised he didn't write me a ticket for my cleared headlights...he looked the car over pretty well, probably trying to find something else to add to my ticket. At least the Scottsdale Court is literally right next to my work.
Old 07-07-2001, 04:04 PM
Race Director

One time I was pulled over for speeding, and the cop asked me if i had anything to drink, and I said "no" but i said it in a weird way, cause I had lots of time, and i wanted to get the breath test, i had never done it before...SO he makes me get out, and into the back of his car..i get in the back, and he closes the door, so then i say the obviuos suck up line "hmm, my first time in the back of these, got any wood i can knock on?" he said no, ..he readed some bs to me, and then he asked me 1 last time if i had drank anything, i said no..i did the test...and he said that i was right...but then he startted to write a fucking ticket for speeding...then KAZam! radio says something, and he throws his stuff down and tells me "its my luck day, get out!!, no ticket!" so i am happy and he is screaming GET OUT GET OUT, and i kept trying, but the doors in the BACK of the cop car cant be openeed by the passenger..so i kept trying to open, and he kept screaming, GET OUT!, and i screamed back, THE DOOR IS LOCKED!! so he runs out, opens it for me, apologizes and runs in the car and takes off....

it was so weird...
Old 07-07-2001, 04:26 PM
Old timer

Was this in some dream or something? Musta been a newbie cop. Everyone knows the rear doors don't open from the inside. :p

-J
Old 07-07-2001, 05:23 PM
w.t.f., mate?

Originally posted by Achance:
<STRONG>illegal shank???? Does the pussy think he is in prison? Why the hell is he carrying a shank, can't he fight like a real man.</STRONG>
Don't even ask. I rarely hang out with him anyways. He would never get in a fight anyways...so I guess he bought it for the "novelty purposes" of having it...
Old 07-07-2001, 07:22 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 700 Likes on 542 Posts
This sux, cops suck, I always get paranoid driving after 2-3 drinks, its like I dont feel drunk, but I still get paranoid if some idoet cop stops me for routine check, and I will be like right on the edge of failing breath test, and ofcourse with my luck, - I will fail and go to jail.
municipal workers sux, to bad they chose this proffession. high school drop outs like this proffession, something for their intelect to do.
Old 07-07-2001, 07:35 PM
Banned

When I drink I have to keep making sure I still have my clothes on....
In college I had a little too much... I removed my clothes and did laps around the track. Security had to have a ltitle word with me. BLASTED THOSE INFERNAL DIGICAMS!
A phi mu chic said I had a nice ass though...
Old 07-08-2001, 02:43 AM
Racer

Originally posted by Scorpius:
<STRONG>When I drink I have to keep making sure I still have my clothes on....
In college I had a little too much... I removed my clothes and did laps around the track. Security had to have a ltitle word with me. BLASTED THOSE INFERNAL DIGICAMS!
A phi mu chic said I had a nice ass though...
</STRONG>
WTF???