got smoked...

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 08:16 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
No problem (about the AIM). Hope all is well!

To get back on track, I am probably done till next spring and probably won't run until I get another mod or something because my times just suck. I think the next time I go I'm going to have to take my wife's 17s because my best time has been with my stockers, before they were stolen.

Originally Posted by Smitty
this thread needs to get back on track or someone is going to get dished a beating for highjacking it..

p.s. Feriz, sorry I missed the AIM you sent me the other day... I was in the middle of work.

carry on
Old 10-05-2004, 08:28 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ferizzo
No problem (about the AIM). Hope all is well!

To get back on track, I am probably done till next spring and probably won't run until I get another mod or something because my times just suck. I think the next time I go I'm going to have to take my wife's 17s because my best time has been with my stockers, before they were stolen.
I think you should come with me in oct...so I can keep my sub and spare and stuff in your car
Old 10-05-2004, 08:38 PM
still a Masshole

Originally Posted by Ray Khan
I think you should come with me in oct...so I can keep my sub and spare and stuff in your car
I'll go but won't run. I definitely want to see what your car can do with the IC and high octane mixture! Actually for shits and giggles I told my wife that I was going to take her car to the track one of these days.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:51 PM
10th Gear

Hey johnny fucking nobody, just cuz you washed cars for C&D doesn't make you an expert. I've seen with my own eyes what the evo can do so you can kiss my ass. I'm so offended about you making fun of my name too Not only did you prove to all of us that you know shit, but you also provided some insight on your extensive vocabulary. You call me gay but who's the one that moved to frisco!?

Are you dumb?? this is a good quote, if you are trying to prove us right. Just a little info, since you obviously didn't learn anything at C&D, the EVO has the very similar output to the STi (read within 4%) with an AWD system (read it gets similar traction) so why wouldn't it be running in the mid 13s? I just don't get where you are coming from.

You are a tool and just made me dumber for having read your nonsense! I guess you missed what your former employer had to say but I guess they don't know dick either!

http://www.caranddriver.com/article...6&page_number=2

"The company puts the weight increase down to the heavier front and center differentials, but they don't seem to retard forward progress. Our MR tester hustled to 60 mph in 4.7 seconds and covered the quarter in 13.4 seconds at 104 mph. The Evo VIII clocked 60 mph in 5.0 seconds and the quarter in 13.6 at 101."

I guess knowing stuff about cars isn't a prerequisite to work at C&D!

Hey Ferret, Frizzo, Frizzeo...whatever it maybe. In case you didn’t know The MR edition (+7 hp and -255lbs = a whole lot faster than a regular Evo with a sunroof.) However, your rite maybe I wouldn’t know anything about cars since I’ve been working on race tracks since I was 13, and maybe I’m not the guy that tunes cars at SKUNK2 for a living, and maybe I didn’t get a degree from Michigan and worked at car and driver as a tech, and maybe I didn’t fuck your mother in her ass. But than again I DID!!!!
and to the rest of you z

Also...
This board is full people that swear they know everything about everycar out there without specializing in the industry. You guys must have lives with 3,000 posts in a year...huuuuh?
Old 10-06-2004, 03:42 PM
still a Masshole

You are a tool and a pussy. I guarantee you that you wouldn't have the balls to say that shit about my mother to my face because I would fuck you up! You are dumb, immature, an e-thug, and nothing more than a punk that doesn't know shit. It is pretty obvious to everyone here that you know nothing. Now go tell your 10 year old friends about your C&D stories, your track stories, and how you went to michigan...maybe they will believe you!

Originally Posted by TLtypeALEX
Hey Ferret, Frizzo, Frizzeo...whatever it maybe. In case you didn’t know The MR edition (+7 hp and -255lbs = a whole lot faster than a regular Evo with a sunroof.) However, your rite maybe I wouldn’t know anything about cars since I’ve been working on race tracks since I was 13, and maybe I’m not the guy that tunes cars at SKUNK2 for a living, and maybe I didn’t get a degree from Michigan and worked at car and driver as a tech, and maybe I didn’t fuck your mother in her ass. But than again I DID!!!!
and to the rest of you z

Also...
This board is full people that swear they know everything about everycar out there without specializing in the industry. You guys must have lives with 3,000 posts in a year...huuuuh?
Old 10-06-2004, 03:50 PM
still a Masshole

Oh and I look forward to following up with Skunk2 and how they went about hiring such a tool as yourself and if they have anyone by the name of Alex there.
Old 10-06-2004, 05:42 PM
10th Gear

You are a tool and a pussy. I guarantee you that you wouldn't have the balls to say that shit about my mother to my face because I would fuck you up! You are dumb, immature, an e-thug, and nothing more than a punk that doesn't know shit. It is pretty obvious to everyone here that you know nothing. Now go tell your 10 year old friends about your C&D stories, your track stories, and how you went to michigan...maybe they will believe you!

Look if you ever wanna handle anything. I work at 2050 5th st. in Norco, CA. Your the one with something to prove not me. You think that you run shit on this board, and you can be a smart ass to me in the first place, cause you have no life and over 7000 posts. GET A FUCKEN CLUE, YOUR A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holler at me if you come to California.
Old 10-06-2004, 05:53 PM
Pro

every 100 lbs reduction is good for about a tenth...so now you have the low 14 into the mid 13's...I guess 5 hp brings the car to the mid to low 13's huh. Remind me not to go to Michigan for my PhD
Old 10-06-2004, 06:18 PM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by Ray Khan
every 100 lbs reduction is good for about a tenth...so now you have the low 14 into the mid 13's...I guess 5 hp brings the car to the mid to low 13's huh. Remind me not to go to Michigan for my PhD

Actually depending on horsepower to wieght ratio (cars wieght + Constrictive downforce in LBS)/ cars horse power = you talking out your ass. so the extra wieght off, and the addition to 7 h.p. is actually a big reason why the MR is a whole lot faster.
Old 10-06-2004, 06:20 PM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
Old 10-06-2004, 06:22 PM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
Guys,

I believe the new EVO's 6 speed transmission vs. the current 5 speed is what helps the times so much.
Old 10-06-2004, 06:52 PM
Suzuka Master

I thought I gave fair warning to knock the shit off....

Next person to step out of line gets a vacation.
Old 10-06-2004, 07:52 PM
still a Masshole

Originally Posted by TLtypeALEX
Look if you ever wanna handle anything. I work at 2050 5th st. in Norco, CA. Your the one with something to prove not me. You think that you run shit on this board, and you can be a smart ass to me in the first place, cause you have no life and over 7000 posts. GET A FUCKEN CLUE, YOUR A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holler at me if you come to California.
yeah tough guy, I'm gonna go all the way norco to fight you.

Smitty, I will stop here. I've contacted Skunk2 and let them know about the behavior of one of their employees. They are looking into it and I made sure to give the 2050 norca address provided by Alex (although apparently no one by that name works there).
Old 10-07-2004, 06:07 PM
still a Masshole

By the way folks, sorry to continue on this off topic ( my own thread) but just wanted to let you know what a rep from Skunk2 said.

"Freddy,
Thank you for sending me the quotes of this Alex guy. I can
assure you
that he is not employed by our company. The person who does the
tuning on
our cars is Charles xxx A.K.A Dr. Charles. The only thing I can
recommend you do is report him to the moderators of this forum. Once
again
thank you for bringing this to our attention.

xxx xxx
Sales Representative
Group-A Autosports/Skunk2 Racing
Phone# 951-808-xxxx
Fax# 951-808-xxxx"

The Sales rep was very helpful and responsive btw.

back on topic...I had a run in with a guy in an integra last night (it was a manual and had an exhaust). He threw some revs at me at a light and when I heard him peel I knew it was on. After he got the jump I gunned it and easily overtook him by a couple of car lengths to 50ish and then slowed down (it was a 30-35 mph zone). I did it again on another stretch to about 60 (now we were in a 45mph zone). Nice guy at least. told me he had just finishing dusting off a prelude. Car looked decent too.