frigiclean

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
frigiclean

anyone ever heard of this? has anyone tried to clean out their evaporator with this product or anything similar?
Old 07-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Instructor

Castle products makes a product for that called Fresh Air. It's only 4 bucks and it works really good. Not trying to spam since I work for them but just thought I'd let you know.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:03 AM
That's Racist

what do these products do? sorry. i know
Old 07-26-2005, 06:09 PM
Instructor

Our stuff comes in an aerosol can and you spray it in your cowling (under hood by windshield where climate air comes in) and it cleans and disinfect your entire A/C system. It will smell fresh and clean afterwards. It's only 4 bucks a can. Let me know if you need to know where to get some.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:24 PM
Banned

So I checked out the BG website for info on the Frigi-Clean

http://www.bgprod.com

I guess you have to drill a hole and install the product via an adapter plug that comes with it. I thought it would be easier to use than this. I wasn't expecting to have to drill a hole. I don't like drilling holes in places I'm not familiar with.

Anyhow, I found what our evaporator looks like from a parts diagram and if I recall correctly, the A/C cabin filters reside in front of the evaporator fins. So, I think you would be able to get some feel for the condition of the evaporator when you replace the filters. I would think the filters help trap some of the dirt and debris. I'll have to check this theory when I change my cabin filters in the future.

What do you all think?
Old 07-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Instructor

With our Castle Fresh Air treatment, you just spray it in. No need to drill anything. Let me know if someone wants to try it. I may be able to send one out for free.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:50 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Nitz
With our Castle Fresh Air treatment, you just spray it in. No need to drill anything. Let me know if someone wants to try it. I may be able to send one out for free.
well i think you can only compare your product to FrigiFresh, not FrigiClean. Frigiclean actually cleans out the evaporator...