Damn Cop!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2001 | 08:57 PM
White Lightning

Damn Cop!!!!

Well well, DAMN COP like i say on the topic. Here's the story. I went to ABC Liqour to get couple things for my neighbor since it's her 21st bday and we;re gonna get her drunk tonight. But anyways, before I left 2 cops pulled over someone so as I was coming back, this one cop stayed there and was leaving right. So, he's on a slight uphill and as I drove by, he was turning left but then decided to change his mind and goes behind me. Mind you, I'm 1 block away to turn right into my apartment complex, and then he turns on the light and I'm think WTF, I didnt do anything wrong.

So, he tells me to get out of the car and says that he pulled me over because my windows was too dark and he couldnt see anything even when his headlights was shining onto my windows few feet away. Then he proceeded to tell me that he was going to give it a test and I admittly told him that my tints are illegal and that it was a waste of time for him to test it, since it is Limo Tints.

He still went ahead and it didnt work but the reason why it didnt work was because it was 0.0%!!!!!!! He said oh my god, where did you get those? I said got them in Miami is all i can say. SO he tells me "I'm sorry, but I have to give u a citation", and I said It's ok i understand the consequences so the ticket cost 60 bucks. WHATEVER!!! God Damn cop....mind you it happened at 9:30 pm. and the weather is in the high 50s so come on im not putting my windows down.
Old 10-28-2001 | 12:13 AM
Pro

You shouldn't get pissed at him, you're the one with 0% tint
Old 10-28-2001 | 01:59 AM
White Lightning

LOL.....i wasnt pissed at him.....I was pissed at him for being there at that time.....
Old 10-28-2001 | 07:24 AM
Drifting

Originally posted by X3.2CLSX
LOL.....i wasnt pissed at him.....I was pissed at him for being there at that time.....
You should be pissed at you for being there at that time! You did it, not him..
Old 10-28-2001 | 08:59 AM
Race Director

Dark tint, missing front license plate, illegal lightbulbs...it's a constant risk taking unlike speeding. You shouldn't expect to get away with it, I got pulled over three times for dark tint and twice for missing front license plate with my first car. I don't do those things anymore. Not worth it always attracting the cops attention.
Old 10-28-2001 | 09:43 AM
White Lightning

In florida, we dont need a front license plate.

In Miami, they dont even care about how dark your tints are unless you are in south beach.

But this happened in Gainesville, Fl. This place has all the fine females but cops are pretty stricts here.
Old 10-28-2001 | 10:40 AM
Fuct in the hed!

He was probably picked on as a kid, or he needed to reach his quota, or................HE WAS JEALOUS.
Old 10-28-2001 | 11:06 AM
White Lightning

He looked like the type of guy that he would get picked on as a little kid.

But there's alot of nice looking cars here. but no bling bling though....just racing.
Old 10-28-2001 | 11:37 AM
on bin laden

Re: Damn Cop!!!!

this is so funny because this morning i was driving around, and i had all my windows down because we broke 50 degrees, and the past 3 days it's been in the 30's ... hahahaha

Originally posted by X3.2CLSX
Well well, DAMN COP like i say on the topic. Here's the story. I went to ABC Liqour to get couple things for my neighbor since it's her 21st bday and we;re gonna get her drunk tonight. But anyways, before I left 2 cops pulled over someone so as I was coming back, this one cop stayed there and was leaving right. So, he's on a slight uphill and as I drove by, he was turning left but then decided to change his mind and goes behind me. Mind you, I'm 1 block away to turn right into my apartment complex, and then he turns on the light and I'm think WTF, I didnt do anything wrong.

So, he tells me to get out of the car and says that he pulled me over because my windows was too dark and he couldnt see anything even when his headlights was shining onto my windows few feet away. Then he proceeded to tell me that he was going to give it a test and I admittly told him that my tints are illegal and that it was a waste of time for him to test it, since it is Limo Tints.

He still went ahead and it didnt work but the reason why it didnt work was because it was 0.0%!!!!!!! He said oh my god, where did you get those? I said got them in Miami is all i can say. SO he tells me "I'm sorry, but I have to give u a citation", and I said It's ok i understand the consequences so the ticket cost 60 bucks. WHATEVER!!! God Damn cop....mind you it happened at 9:30 pm. and the weather is in the high 50s so come on im not putting my windows down.
Old 10-28-2001 | 12:02 PM
White Lightning

Re: Re: Damn Cop!!!!

Originally posted by fbazakos
this is so funny because this morning i was driving around, and i had all my windows down because we broke 50 degrees, and the past 3 days it's been in the 30's ... hahahaha

Yea Yea yea,:pfawk: the weather here in gainesville is so nice right now so I am gonna drive with the windows down so i can get used to it so i wont get anymore tickets.

Dont mind the smilie face.....i love those things i felt like putting it there
Old 10-28-2001 | 03:29 PM
Three Wheelin'

Also living in FL, the SAME thing happend to me. But it was a State Trooper. Doing 70MPH on the FL turnpike where it's the legal limit, last monthers day! Past the cop in the divider, with other cars mind you. Drive about 2 miles, then I see this cop behind me. I'm thinking oh great I got caught speeding! Turns on his lights pulls me over. Walks out with this little thing in his hand, tells me to roll up the window a little, puts the thing over the window, & reads the tint. It comes out 14%. Says it's not leagal, & gives me a $44 ticket. He chased me down on a HW for 2 miles to give me this ticket! Just crazy! The 1 & only problem with tint I have ever had.
Old 10-28-2001 | 04:21 PM
White Lightning

Originally posted by JasonT
Also living in FL, the SAME thing happend to me. But it was a State Trooper. Doing 70MPH on the FL turnpike where it's the legal limit, last monthers day! Past the cop in the divider, with other cars mind you. Drive about 2 miles, then I see this cop behind me. I'm thinking oh great I got caught speeding! Turns on his lights pulls me over. Walks out with this little thing in his hand, tells me to roll up the window a little, puts the thing over the window, & reads the tint. It comes out 14%. Says it's not leagal, & gives me a $44 ticket. He chased me down on a HW for 2 miles to give me this ticket! Just crazy! The 1 & only problem with tint I have ever had.
in what county were you in? I wonder if they have different fines for how dark your tints are. Mine was 60 bucks and yours was 44 bucks? is it cuz of the difference of the tints???
Old 10-29-2001 | 08:45 AM
Three Wheelin'

Don't know. I was in Palm beach county. Just after the first toll plaza heading north.
Old 10-29-2001 | 09:19 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

The cops in Ocala/Gainesville dont seem to care to much. I have been in a car with 5% all around and 35% windshield (i know the kid isnt the smartest) and no problems. I have legal 20/35 so i havent had any problems but neither has this kid
Old 10-29-2001 | 09:31 AM
White Lightning

lately, i have been seeing the cops doing tints test. Only the sheriff;s office the cops car with the green colors. but the gainesville PD (white cars) they could care less.