crazy turbo busa VIDEO !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2002, 06:08 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by JRock
No, I'm talking about when he's going the same speed as the cars just after a traffic light, which are going around 30-50mph at the most, but his speedo reads 60-90mph.

Probably a rigged cable.
I doubt that…

Hard to know and tell relative velocities...

I know the F1 cars are killing a ton of power on the wings and if you watch F1, you will see the cars take LONGER to get through the first six gears with 850HP in a 1400LB car.

Comment: watch F1 next chance – especially at a high speed circuit like Monza -- and listen to the full power flat line acceleration times in the gears and then listen to the engine revs "sit" as they pull up to 200-210 MPH (there is a lot of power being sucked-up by the wings).

It all depends on the aero drag -- not the power-to-weight. It's got a better the power-to-weight of a F1/CART vehicle...

It's very fast in any event...

Excpert:

"Suzuki
Hayabusa
Turbo System

So you want to drive 55?

Why take the world's fastest production motorcycle and make it go even faster? Because that's what it's about, says Mr Turbo's Terry Kizer. Not only is it the world's fastest... it's also the most powerful right out of the box, and by adding Mr Turbo's system - it reaches horsepower figures never seen by stock engines before!

Easily, you can achieve 250 horsepower with less than 10 lbs. of boost. The bike is already capable of running near 200 MPH, and can turn the quarter in 9 seconds, without any help, so can you imagine what it would do with an extra 100 or so horsepower on tap?
Old 11-14-2002, 05:33 AM
Old timer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What you said is pretty much the opposite of what I'm talking about - his acceleration runs ARE fast and DO look fast. I'm talking about when he's off the gas and just coasting or cruising through traffic at... hell let me find the time... 3:30-3:55 - try to watch the speedo reading while you see how slowly he moves through traffic.
Old 11-15-2002, 01:27 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by JRock
What you said is pretty much the opposite of what I'm talking about - his acceleration runs ARE fast and DO look fast. I'm talking about when he's off the gas and just coasting or cruising through traffic at... hell let me find the time... 3:30-3:55 - try to watch the speedo reading while you see how slowly he moves through traffic.
Yes, he gets down to 30MPH at the turn, and then moves through traffic. The car in front of him starts "playing" a bit; he hits 80 through traffic and I've seen about the same on 45 MPH LIMIT two- and three-lane roads.

If you checked the MPH variations around here, you would hesitate to guess actual speeds of the other vehicles – so it’s speculation.

From the 91-pump gas I wonder if he's in CA.

To me, it would be so totally pointless to bump a decade of MPH with a machine with 1:1 power-to-weight with rider.

I mentioned the power-to-weight being greater than a F1 car that tops out at 220 with a hideous amount of drag due to the down force from the wings. If you go to the page, you’ll see that 220 MPH is further down.

Link to speedo pic (220MPH @ bottom of dial)

Opinions… All’s I know is that thing is a hoot!
Old 11-15-2002, 02:49 AM
Intermediate

THAT GUY IS NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL TURDS .
Old 11-15-2002, 04:28 AM
da da da

that's just crazy....

I really want a bike BTW. not to do that though...
Old 11-15-2002, 05:17 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by yemeni tls
THAT GUY IS NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL TURDS .

SIG:

EXTERIOR MODS:
18"X8" TRAFFICSTAR DTS
235/40/18 TOYO PROXIES T1-S
LOWERED WITH COMPTECH SPRINGS 1.75/1.5
OEM KIT
3A TIPS

INTERIOR/UNDER HOOD MODS:
CLIFFORD SOLARIS WITH REMOTE START
55% TINT ON REAR HALF
COMPTECH SWAYS
AEM COLD AIR INTAKE
OBX SS HEADERS

LIGHTING:
POLARG M6 FOGS
CHANGED ALL INTERIOR LIGHTING TO HYPERWHITE

SOON TO COME:
BREMBO ROTORS WITH BETTER PADS
TEIN SS COILOVERS

Prediction:

And your SIG (with ALL CAPS) is going to be longer than a squirrel’s tail.