Cop Encounters

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^words of wisdom from the peanut gallery....
Old 09-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr. or Miss moderator I'm just going to speak my mind on this matter and be done with it. I'm not going to go back and forth with anyone but it needs to be said.

I don't give a damn about maintaining internet friendships with people I don't know and will never meet, so I'm going to just tell it like it is. Both Googleknight and P.diddy are two of the biggest ass, punk ass hypocrites on this discussion board. A glorified 911 dispatcher and a deck hand that criticize people in the street encounter threads for street racing, breaking the law or whatever the case may be when both son of a bitches that drive above the speed limit, break the law at will and use their credentials to get off--acting like a couple of asinine, indifferent, high school cheerleaders.

And before you decide to start feeling yourself about how jealous I am about your positions--don't. I wouldn't use any shred of my credentials or my uniform to get out of breaking the law. I wouldn't even speak on my job title as a way to get a pass. If I get caught, I get caught. I deal with it and move on. I don't give a damn if you were racing with someone or speeding down the street by yourself. You were driving above the posted speed limit and you broke the fucking law--end of story. And P. diddy, you're even worse than Googleknight--you talk about somebody street racing and you've slapped a damn supercharger on your car under the auspice of 'saving gas'. The fuck outta here. You've just proven to thousands of members of Acurazine that your inferior driving skill does not warrant any kind of modifications to your car whatsoever other than an oil change and a brand new set of tires. I'm done with it.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 668 Likes on 390 Posts
Originally Posted by Jacobpockros
p.diddy, the reason why you got owned wasn't because of the fact you crashed, it was because of post #63, where you were trying to judge the way they were driving, when infact you don't present a good role model yourself.
Actually no I didn't because it was an accident that happened i wasn't doing anything illegal like racing and also if you read I said it was dumb and I didn't try to justify it. Thanks for playing.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Suzuka Master

Lol please tell me where I said I put a supercharger to save gas. I would love to see that. I could a less what you think I'm just sitting here laughing at your post. If the cop wants to let me go I'm certainly not going to stop him lol. So I had an accident so now I'm the worst driver in the world. Man you keep me laughing.

Originally Posted by Sideswipe
Mr. or Miss moderator I'm just going to speak my mind on this matter and be done with it. I'm not going to go back and forth with anyone but it needs to be said.

I don't give a damn about maintaining internet friendships with people I don't know and will never meet, so I'm going to just tell it like it is. Both Googleknight and P.diddy are two of the biggest ass, punk ass hypocrites on this discussion board. A glorified 911 dispatcher and a deck hand that criticize people in the street encounter threads for street racing, breaking the law or whatever the case may be when both son of a bitches that drive above the speed limit, break the law at will and use their credentials to get off--acting like a couple of asinine, indifferent, high school cheerleaders.

And before you decide to start feeling yourself about how jealous I am about your positions--don't. I wouldn't use any shred of my credentials or my uniform to get out of breaking the law. I wouldn't even speak on my job title as a way to get a pass. If I get caught, I get caught. I deal with it and move on. I don't give a damn if you were racing with someone or speeding down the street by yourself. You were driving above the posted speed limit and you broke the fucking law--end of story. And P. diddy, you're even worse than Googleknight--you talk about somebody street racing and you've slapped a damn supercharger on your car under the auspice of 'saving gas'. The fuck outta here. You've just proven to thousands of members of Acurazine that your inferior driving skill does not warrant any kind of modifications to your car whatsoever other than an oil change and a brand new set of tires. I'm done with it.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:05 AM

Received 16,261 Likes on 11,972 Posts
Old 09-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 574 Likes on 409 Posts
I see someone gets way to emotional about what ppl talk on the forum. Chill out guys.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Suzuka Master

I drive hard and i like know when is wet what grip do i have sometimes i push the car to the limit sometime too much. Few times happened to me that under wet conditions i took the turn a bit to fast and my ass was drifting like you would pull hand brake so iad to correct it but sometimes you do it to late sometimes you over correct it so shit happens like p.diddy said. I use the cards for police familly members to get out of the tickets. Sometimes work sometimes not. You dont have to be in military to avoid ticket. Same thing with fireman.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,252 Likes on 4,869 Posts
p.diddy, the reason why you got owned wasn't because of the fact you crashed, it was because of post #63, where you were trying to judge the way they were driving, when infact you don't present a good role model yourself.
Says the guy responsible for this:

https://acurazine.com/forums/showpos...72&postcount=1

I wouldn't use any shred of my credentials or my uniform to get out of breaking the law.
When he asked for my I.D. I took my wallet out, pulled out my card and my reinstatement letter from the Alabama state department with the state seal, the whole nine yards. What caught his eye was he saw my AL detective badge from my job working loss prevention. He confiscated my badge and hauled me in.
I have a hard time believing he would confiscate a "badge" upon first sight. You sure you didnt make it just a little more visible??
Old 09-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Suzuka Master

Ginger
Old 09-28-2010, 01:07 PM
3.7L Nitrous Breathing CL

Received 160 Likes on 140 Posts
[quote=civicdrivr;12380655]Says the guy responsible for this:

Who got owned ?
Now I know wear the helmet idea came from for the 70 mph runs.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by civicdrivr
Says the guy responsible for this:

I have a hard time believing he would confiscate a "badge" upon first sight. You sure you didnt make it just a little more visible??
WOOOW, is that Jacobs ultra low milage car, with Comptech headers and Icebox (comming soon)? Looks like someone has a salvage title, yes... no...?

When did he wreck it?

And Swipe are you refering to my position as a "glorified 911 dispatcher" ?
Old 09-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
First off, that was my old CL. The one i have now (the low mileage one) has a clean title.

Second off, i did not get owned, because unlike p.diddy, i never critisized anyone's driving.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Suzuka Master

First off, that was my old CL. The one i have now (the low mileage one) has a clean title.

Second off, i did not get owned, because unlike p.diddy, i never critisized anyone's driving.
with the way you drive you cant. we all remember the threads you started when you first joined.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:56 PM
Suzuka Master

lol are you serious. this is the guy talking all that shit about showing i.d. to get off. lol!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Racer

I love this bullshit. Shows you have a short attention span and want to see what you want to believe instead of reading the truth. Yeah he confiscated my badge on first sight when he saw me pull my picture I.D. from the inner pocket--just like he thought he could get me extradited to Florida for a ticket that was already paid. The extradition never happened and he had to return my badge after he found out it was legit. I'm also willing to bet none of you have been pulled over by a redneck cop in Southern Georgia, the crooked sheriff capital of the United States of America.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by CH46ESeaKnight
WOOOW, is that Jacobs ultra low milage car, with Comptech headers and Icebox (comming soon)? Looks like someone has a salvage title, yes... no...?

When did he wreck it?

And Swipe are you refering to my position as a "glorified 911 dispatcher" ?
and don't forget meter maid, flash light, wannabe cop.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:11 PM

Hey guys, I was just racing this asswipe in a new SLS. He thought he could outrun the raw power of my V6.

We were on the highway, started at about 90mph. I gave him the jump because I wanted him to KNOW how much faster I was. He goes, gets about 3 car lengths on me, then I downshift to first and BLOW past him like hes in reverse. We're coming up to a 360 degree, off camber curve and since I know what my car can do, I floor it. Im in this curve, still accellerating, doing like 185mph. This dude on a ZX14 thought he could play too, but Ive got 73 years of street racing experience - I know what the fuck Im doing.

I come out of the curve pushing 210mph, dude in the SLS is nowhere to be found. Guy on the ZX14 is becoming smaller and smaller in my rear view. Next thing I notice theres a cop on my tail.

I pull over and think its cool, Ive been to this rodeo before. Ill just tell him Im a security guard at a KMart. I show him my badge and the note from my mom saying its cool for me to drive. He doesn't buy it.

Long story short - I went to jail and and spent some "quality" time with two nice men. And thats how I got the nickname Sideswipe.

Old 09-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by StreetKA
I drive hard and i like know when is wet what grip do i have sometimes i push the car to the limit sometime too much. Few times happened to me that under wet conditions i took the turn a bit to fast and my ass was drifting like you would pull hand brake so iad to correct it but sometimes you do it to late sometimes you over correct it so shit happens like p.diddy said. I use the cards for police familly members to get out of the tickets. Sometimes work sometimes not. You dont have to be in military to avoid ticket. Same thing with fireman.
I'm not even going to waste my time trying to find any other characters' threads where they've revealed their so-called "shit happens" moments. But like I said even in the other street encounters thread, most of the 'assholes' and 'idiots' that call themselves criticizing street racers are the main ones that can't drive themselves.

StreetKA--not that I'm criticizing you but there isn't a tire made by man on planet Earth that can literally adhere itself to the road like Spider-man sticking to the side of a skyscraper. That's where driving experience comes in. I was in a worse position than you--I was driving in the rain at 70mph into a 20mph left curve ramp that was about 10 stories high at its apex. At that time I was running Faulkens front and back.

I was right at the limit of my tires when I hit a wide metal joint. Hitting wet metal at high speed is like hitting ice. All four tires lost traction and I began drifting towards the edge of the ramp. Instead of oversteering, which would have caused the car to spin out and cause a multi car pile-up, I took my feet off of the brake and accelerator and turned the front wheels into the turn. Eventually, the rear tires regained traction and I allowed the rear end to line itself up with the front again.

I can recount story after story where I've been by myself in potentially "shit happens" moments and simply used street racing skill, the same skill that p.diddy doesn't know shit about, to get myself out of. But most importantly, just know your tires' limitations by testing them out somewhere safe first. Even then you have to practice correcting the car's direction without causing a wreck.

Yeah, that same "20 years of street racing skill" kept me out of a lot of "shit happens" moments, which is why I've owned two Acuras since being a member on Acurazine for at least 6 years and have no "shit happens" photos to show.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:30 PM

Iwhich is why I've owned two Acuras since being a member on Acurazine for at least 6 years and have no "shit happens" photos to show.

And another thing:

Its the internet, dont take it so seriously.

Now to wait for the obligatory "look at your post count, get a life" comment.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:31 PM
Suzuka Master

I'm not even going to waste my time trying to find any other characters' threads where they've revealed their so-called "shit happens" moments. But like I said even in the other street encounters thread, most of the 'assholes' and 'idiots' that call themselves criticizing street racers are the main ones that can't drive themselves.

StreetKA--not that I'm criticizing you but there isn't a tire made by man on planet Earth that can literally adhere itself to the road like Spider-man sticking to the side of a skyscraper. That's where driving experience comes in. I was in a worse position than you--I was driving in the rain at 70mph into a 20mph left curve ramp that was about 10 stories high at its apex. At that time I was running Faulkens front and back.

I was right at the limit of my tires when I hit a wide metal joint. Hitting wet metal at high speed is like hitting ice. All four tires lost traction and I began drifting towards the edge of the ramp. Instead of oversteering, which would have caused the car to spin out and cause a multi car pile-up, I took my feet off of the brake and accelerator and turned the front wheels into the turn. Eventually, the rear tires regained traction and I allowed the rear end to line itself up with the front again.

I can recount story after story where I've been by myself in potentially "shit happens" moments and simply used street racing skill, the same skill that p.diddy doesn't know shit about, to get myself out of. But most importantly, just know your tires' limitations by testing them out somewhere safe first. Even then you have to practice correcting the car's direction without causing a wreck.

Yeah, that same "20 years of street racing skill" kept me out of a lot of "shit happens" moments, which is why I've owned two Acuras since being a member on Acurazine for at least 6 years and have no "shit happens" photos to show.
lol please keep posting so i can laugh at how ridiculous you sound.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

Ah come on, just post a picture of your face! Shit happens!

You are such a clown!
Old 09-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Three Wheelin'

And another thing:

Its the internet, dont take it so seriously.

Now to wait for the obligatory "look at your post count, get a life" comment.
Ah nah nah, see, that there is Kmart Jr. G-man, loss prevention math.

Classic story in post #97 Civic, you're killing me! ROFL

Last edited by CH46ESeaKnight; 09-28-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

What kind of retard does that shit? really? REALLY?

I'm going to feel really bad when someones mother gets on here and tells us to stop bullying her son because he is a special needs child.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:55 PM
PWP 2010 TSX

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Old 09-28-2010, 08:46 PM
Suzuka Master

Lmao
Old 09-28-2010, 09:23 PM
Banned

Hey guys, I was just racing this asswipe in a new SLS. He thought he could outrun the raw power of my V6.

We were on the highway, started at about 90mph. I gave him the jump because I wanted him to KNOW how much faster I was. He goes, gets about 3 car lengths on me, then I downshift to first and BLOW past him like hes in reverse. We're coming up to a 360 degree, off camber curve and since I know what my car can do, I floor it. Im in this curve, still accellerating, doing like 185mph. This dude on a ZX14 thought he could play too, but Ive got 73 years of street racing experience - I know what the fuck Im doing.

I come out of the curve pushing 210mph, dude in the SLS is nowhere to be found. Guy on the ZX14 is becoming smaller and smaller in my rear view. Next thing I notice theres a cop on my tail.

I pull over and think its cool, Ive been to this rodeo before. Ill just tell him Im a security guard at a KMart. I show him my badge and the note from my mom saying its cool for me to drive. He doesn't buy it.

Long story short - I went to jail and and spent some "quality" time with two nice men. And thats how I got the nickname Sideswipe.

Old 09-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Banned

What happened to all the arguing gate shifters? This was just getting good
Old 09-29-2010, 09:23 PM
Suzuka Master

^one just replied
Old 09-29-2010, 09:34 PM

I thought auto guys were the gate shifters.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:39 PM

I think knight and SS do make some comical breaks from the norm.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:17 AM
Lives in Boost

Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts
You guys are acting like girls
Old 09-30-2010, 02:27 PM

What happened to all the arguing gate shifters? This was just getting good
Dunno.

But, the craziest thing just happened. Its a normal day, just got home from work. I was hungry, so I decided to make a PB&J sammich. As Im making it I almost put the jelly spoon in the peanut butter jar.

Luckily, quick thinking due to my 20 years of sammich making experience saved me from certain death.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Three Wheelin'

Dunno.

But, the craziest thing just happened. Its a normal day, just got home from work. I was hungry, so I decided to make a PB&J sammich. As Im making it I almost put the jelly spoon in the peanut butter jar.

Luckily, quick thinking due to my 20 years of sammich making experience saved me from certain death.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:10 PM
Tokin up in

Best Part Of the Story LOL
Old 09-30-2010, 06:56 PM
Banned

Dunno.

But Morgan, I have 30 years of sandwich making. Unlike you, i can slam the next piece of bread onto the previous piece much faster. I can even take 90 degree turns with the spoon faster than the plastic knifes can, and that's while it's jelly loaded....
Old 09-30-2010, 07:18 PM

Old 09-30-2010, 09:52 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by CH46ESeaKnight
Ah nah nah, see, that there is Kmart Jr. G-man, loss prevention math.

Classic story in post #97 Civic, you're killing me! ROFL

No. Here's what's killing me:

A. The both of you numbnuts think I'm 40 years old.

B. The both of you dimwits think a member can only have existed under one screename on a discussion board.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:09 PM
Three Wheelin'

No. Here's what's killing me:

A. The both of you numbnuts think I'm 40 years old.

B. The both of you dimwits think a member can only have existed under one screename on a discussion board.

:tonguefaw
Old 09-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Banned

I love the tension between Sideswipe and CH46ESeaKnight
Old 10-01-2010, 01:15 AM

[B]A. The both of you numbnuts think I'm 40 years old.
Ok. For arguements sake lets say you arent 40. You have claimed (multiple times) that you have 20 years of street racing experience.

Lets say you got your permit at 15 and got your license at 16. With 20 years of street racing experience - which by the way is like saying youre the skinniest kid at fat camp - that would make you 35. In which case:

EVERYONE, CHILL THE FUCK OUT. THIS DUDE IS ONLY 35. NOT 40. SO ITS COOL THAT HES PUTTING OTHER MOTORISTS' LIVES IN DANGER. CLEARLY AT 35 HE CANT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS.

Quick Reply: Cop Encounters