Cop Encounters

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 08:14 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jacobpockros
I like the first encounter. By law, you didn't even have to pull over when he turned his lights on because he was unmarked, off duty, and most likely didn't have government plates on his truck.

I would have ignored him but that shit is funny reguardless. I hate lame cops like that
If it had been any other state I would have done more than just keep driving. He would have been inhaling my exhaust fumes as I pulled away from his slow ass 115mph governor limited F-150.

However, I was in South Miami. Undercover cops lurk all over Miami in any kind of imaginable unmarked car from tricked out Maximas to Monte Carlo SS's. Some of them have municipal tags, some don't. The only way to distinguish an undercover is they have super jet black tint.

It's not uncommon to see a team of undercovers in what would look like typical civilian cars parked on the front lawn of a drug dealer's house, and several guys in handcuffs either on their knees or face down in the dirt. I wasn't going to risk that type of heat. Good thing he turned out to just be an off-duty cop. It felt SOOOOOOOO good to tell an asshole cop in uniform to fuck off to his face.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,257 Likes on 4,872 Posts
Heres one that happened to my brother about 2 years ago:

He had just finished working on his motorcycle and took it up and down the block to make sure everything was good. The carbs were still sticking and the power would cut out. He was in first gear, when the power cut out and came back on, the front end lifted a VERY small amount (Im talking 2" max). My brother pulls it back into our driveway, which is rather long, and into the garage. All of a sudden theres one of our neighbors, an off-duty county cop, in our driveway screaming. Hes demanding my brothers drivers license and reg. My brother flat out says "No, get off my property now." The asshole refuses, and continues to demand the paperwork. My brother said "Im going to count to 3 and if youre not off my property Im going to call the Sheriffs dept." The cop left right away. My brother has been harassed shortly afterwards by other county cops, but that stopped rather quickly.

Im happy that asshole moved.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:48 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
ive had an encounter with a cop that was off duty. i had just come home from fixing my GF flat at 11pm at night and was pulling my jack and tools out of the car when i see a flashlight in my driveway.

I immediately grabbed the pipe from the jack and told them to get the fuck off my lawn, the cop says "im an officer and i saw you blow through that stop sign (never happened) i said "take the light out of my face and show me your badge, i didnt run no stop sign"

real cop
i sat there and debated him while his on-duty buddy showed up. When the other cop car pulled in i told him to have a nice night and please see himself off my property. i walked in and they left.

he had nothing on me yet he wanted to start some shit, i was well within my rights to go inside because he couldnt detain me on my own property since i was already out of the car when he pulled in. no proof
Old 09-09-2010, 09:08 PM
3.7L Nitrous Breathing CL

Received 160 Likes on 140 Posts
Originally Posted by civicdrivr
Heres one that happened to my brother about 2 years ago:

He had just finished working on his motorcycle and took it up and down the block to make sure everything was good. The carbs were still sticking and the power would cut out. He was in first gear, when the power cut out and came back on, the front end lifted a VERY small amount (Im talking 2" max). My brother pulls it back into our driveway, which is rather long, and into the garage. All of a sudden theres one of our neighbors, an off-duty county cop, in our driveway screaming. Hes demanding my brothers drivers license and reg. My brother flat out says "No, get off my property now." The asshole refuses, and continues to demand the paperwork. My brother said "Im going to count to 3 and if youre not off my property Im going to call the Sheriffs dept." The cop left right away. My brother has been harassed shortly afterwards by other county cops, but that stopped rather quickly.

Im happy that asshole moved.
Can't stand when off duty cops think their jobs spill into their civilan lives.
And they think they can tell who ever, to do what ever.
Those guys are just A-holes. I could be wrong.

When I'm wrong,
I could have been right...
so I'm still right
'cause I could've been wrong, you know.
And I'm sorry,
'cause I could be wrong right now.
I could be would right now. But I'm right
Old 09-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
No, you just don't make any sense....
Old 09-09-2010, 09:24 PM

I know ,It's a line from the actor Terrence howard in the 50 cent movie
get rich or die trying,and he was tripping.
Tryied to find the video clip.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:28 AM
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I had an episode with the BSO back in the early 90's. I was speeding northbound on University and passed a cruiser that was parked in a grassy lot to my right. As I passed the unit it stared to come out after me but there was traffic behind. As the unit was trying to get on the road sans yuletide flashers I mad a very quick left in front of traffic and got off University and headed westbound on 50th full throttle (280ZX Turbo with mods). I got out of the area but the 280 was low on gas and started bucking so I pulled into a Wal Mart and did some shopping. Half an hour later I got going and pulled into a gas station to juice up. The sheriff pulled in as I was finishing up and blocked the exit. She never got out of the car and neither did I. I knew she was running my plates and also knew she could not do squat. After 10 minutes she left.

The rush of getting away was as good as it got at the time. Back then it was a misdemeanor and she never put her lights on anyway..

Nowadays I have friends who are cops and nothing pisses them off more than when you run. The BSO now runs Hemi Chargers that obviously can run with most of the stuff out there, radio aside. Back then they had Dodge Diplomats with very lame 5.2 litre V8's or the Crown Vics.

I need to reiterate if you try that stuff now and get caught. You are going to pay a heavy price.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 668 Likes on 390 Posts
Originally Posted by richardparker
It's the moving violation that give you the points/infractions that take's away your licence.
Not the fines.
You know that thou.
I think leniency should not go to police officers for anything.
You are the one's who back the laws.
There for breaking the laws should not get them any leniency.
This would be a way to wean out the police good/bad.
I can only imagine who many shitty officers been covered up for so they will not get in trouble.
Hes not a cop. Im betting hes in the Marines by his screenname.

But getting out of a ticket because your in the service (or even if you are a cop) is bullshit IMO. I read this on almost all of my forums. Guy does something stupid, gets pulled over. Cop sees he's in the military and lets him off, occasionally with a warning.

And Im not attacking you personally, but put yourself in a civilians shoes and do the same thing. You'd get a ticket and most likely berated for going 18mph over. In some places that would even get you a reckless driving ticket. Thats a fun one when insurance gets wind of it.
please dont hate me lol but im one of those guys too that get let off from tickets alot because im in the navy. within the last year i got pulled over doing 80 in a 45 and 105 in a 70 and got warnings both times because i was either in uniform or showed my military i.d. trust me i dont drive like all the time. i can admit i should have gotten a ticket both times.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Oakroadsteve
I need to reiterate if you try that stuff now and get caught. You are going to pay a heavy price.
Absolutely. I ran once. Luckily I got away. Im still pissed at myself for that entire situation. I was 17 at the time, still living in NY. I was racing a late 80s Supra on a side street and 100+mph. Dumb decision #1. The side street has a police precinct on it. Dumb decision #2. My license was suspended at the time. Dumb decision #3. A cop started chasing. I passed the cop doing about 130. He had to try to catch up, which he couldnt make up the distance. I managed to slip away down some side streets. Not sure what happened to the Supra. Im happy I dont do that shit anymore. Its reckless and I couldve killed someone.

Originally Posted by p.diddy
please dont hate me lol but im one of those guys too that get let off from tickets alot because im in the navy. within the last year i got pulled over doing 80 in a 45 and 105 in a 70 and got warnings both times because i was either in uniform or showed my military i.d. trust me i dont drive like all the time. i can admit i should have gotten a ticket both times.
I dont hate any military personnel. What I do hate is the cops that are biased (be it towards race, wealth, career, or otherwise).

Last edited by civicdrivr; 09-12-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:26 PM

trust me i dont drive like all the time.
supercharger is sure not a fuel saver mod.
Trust you maybe,ahh maybe not.
How fast again was this?
Old 09-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Banned

About a year ago i was speeding down a 45mph road in my CLS doing 105 and a motor cycle cop passed me going the other direction. I knew he saw me and i saw him turn around. I would've kept going but i knew that there were traffic lights up ahead so i sadi fuck it and pulled over early. I told him i was going around 60 and he gave me a warning. I was very pleased but it told me to think twice about speeding on that road.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by richardparker
supercharger is sure not a fuel saver mod.
Trust you maybe,ahh maybe not.
How fast again was this?
My supercharger has been off my car for a while. It's going back on soon. That accident had nothing to do with driving crazy or high speed. I took an off ramp and the ground was wet and I over corrected.

Last edited by p.diddy; 09-12-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:34 PM

I hear ya,
I don't remember how the off ramps are in jacksonville,it's been 20yrs since I lived there.But most the ramps around the west palm area were banked.
But if you can not take a off ramp in the rain you were definitly doing "atleast" 20+ to begin with.
If you say thats false, You should not be behind the wheel.
I know you must have performance tires and not bolony skins so I can't call it. maybe the kush?
Not trying to be a prick.
some tell the truth,and some try to minimize.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Suzuka Master

I can honestly say I don't know how fast I was going I was just cruising to get something to eat and head home and before I knew it I'm sitting on the side of the road. It had just rained so I wasn't trying to be speed racer. I just chalked it up to shit happens. All the things I didn't like about my cl before the accident ended up getting replaced or fixed so I wasn't pissed for too long.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:51 PM

I can honestly say I don't know how I was going 135mph.I was just cruising to get something to eat and head home and before I knew it I'm sitting on the side of the road. It had just rained so I wasn't trying to be speed racer. I just chalked it up to shit happens. All the things I didn't like about my cl before the accident ended up getting replaced or fixed so I wasn't pissed for too long.
^ Fixed
Just messing with you man,I'm board....
Old 09-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Suzuka Master

Lol I didn't take it the wrong way.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 574 Likes on 409 Posts
heh i have few stories as well

first one i was driving home after night shift that was 6 am sunday and it was some kinda holiday. highway was empty like no cars at all which i havent seen for a while. i give it some gas ended up 103 on 55 right after that i took my exit like nothing happened. while i was on exit i saw undercover crown victoria black with flashing lights i just said... fuck.

in court prosecutor gave me a deal that i was driving 79mph and ill get 2 points + 1 month suspension i had to asnswer a question for judge "were you going 79 on 55 ?" i had to say yes but it was a lie i felt terrible bc i swore to say true and only true...

another one after one year of the first one :P (made me buy Valentine One)

leaving Starbucks i saw guy looking at my car i said whatsup but he did say anything next thing i saw was he pulling next to me on the traffic lights and saying "take this piece of shit to the garage" i loled but i had my friend with me and both look at each other agreed to give him a lesson (turns out a good lesson for me) he was driving 3000GT VR4(?) i got right behind him then he hit gas so i did. that ended up me passing him at 110mph and at 120 shifting from 4th to 5th i saw a cop on the side of the road i didnt think i just hit the brakes and pulled over 1/2 mile. the guy run away i got a ticket 118mph on 50 and i do not get arrested which i was 100% i will be(he told me that i was nice to pull over so he is not going to lock me up). 3 months suspension on my DL after the court and priceless face of the 60+ old women in a court. she took my DL and said "i have worked 30 years in here and i never seen a ticket like that"

please exuse me for poor english
Old 09-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Banned

nice stories!
Old 09-15-2010, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by StreetKA
heh i have few stories as well

first one i was driving home after night shift that was 6 am sunday and it was some kinda holiday. highway was empty like no cars at all which i havent seen for a while. i give it some gas ended up 103 on 55 right after that i took my exit like nothing happened. while i was on exit i saw undercover crown victoria black with flashing lights i just said... fuck.

in court prosecutor gave me a deal that i was driving 79mph and ill get 2 points + 1 month suspension i had to asnswer a question for judge "were you going 79 on 55 ?" i had to say yes but it was a lie i felt terrible bc i swore to say true and only true...

another one after one year of the first one :P (made me buy Valentine One)

leaving Starbucks i saw guy looking at my car i said whatsup but he did say anything next thing i saw was he pulling next to me on the traffic lights and saying "take this piece of shit to the garage" i loled but i had my friend with me and both look at each other agreed to give him a lesson (turns out a good lesson for me) he was driving 3000GT VR4(?) i got right behind him then he hit gas so i did. that ended up me passing him at 110mph and at 120 shifting from 4th to 5th i saw a cop on the side of the road i didnt think i just hit the brakes and pulled over 1/2 mile. the guy run away i got a ticket 118mph on 50 and i do not get arrested which i was 100% i will be(he told me that i was nice to pull over so he is not going to lock me up). 3 months suspension on my DL after the court and priceless face of the 60+ old women in a court. she took my DL and said "i have worked 30 years in here and i never seen a ticket like that"

please exuse me for poor english

You remind me of me.

The biggest one on my record that stuck was an 86 in a 65 on the Jersey Tpke.

But the biggest one that I somehow got out of is:

I was 18 at the time, my license was suspended at this point for about 2 years. I was in NY driving my mothers car on Ocean Pkwy at Jones Beach.

My friends were in their cars, one a 2003 Civic coupe and the other some POS Focus. We come around the water tower (the Pencil to the locals ) and I punch it. Its a 35 zone, Im doing 120 and still accelerating. My friends are behind me trying to keep up (my mom has an 08 Accord V6). Next thing I see is headlights behind us. And theyre getting closer.

At this point the road changes from a 35 to a 55. And I see the lights come on behind me. I thought about running. I really did. But 1) its my moms car 2) theres one way onto this road and one way off 3) you cant outrun a radio.

All three of us pull over. The cop comes to me first. Im shitting bricks. No license, over 100mph, Im going to jail.

Hes clearly pissed.
Him - "How fast were you going?"
Me - "I really dont know."
Him - "No, if you had to guess, how fast were you going??"
Me - "90 or so."

He takes my license, asks whos car this was, yadda yadda yadda.

Then he goes to my friends.

About 30 minutes pass. Two more cop cars show up. Now Im 100% sure Im going to jail. I feel like Im going to throw up.

The cop comes back to me.

Him - "You know your license is suspended, right?"
Me (playing dumb) - "Wha???"
Him - "Yea" (walks off)

He goes to my friends. About 20 more minutes pass. He comes back to me.

Him - "Ok, heres the deal. Heres your tickets, one for 90 in a 55, and another for driving without a license. I should be taking you to jail right now, but lucky for you Im in a good mood and she'll drive you home (points to my friends girlfriend).
Me - "Thankyou"

Come to find out later that my friend closest to the cop cars overheard them saying "I can take two" - referring to how many of us they can fit in their car if they had arrested us.

My friends were clearly pissed off at me. I was the one that instigated the whole thing. We all got 90 in a 55. My friend in the Civic had just gotten a speeding ticket in a school zone about 2 weeks prior to this, and my other friend had 7 points on his license.

What made it worse for them is my friend in the Civic wasnt able to make a deal on his ticket, so the 90 in a 55 stuck.

I on the other hand got the entire thing dropped. I finally went into court to take care of 4 tickets and walked out with a valid license, no points on it, and only $70 in fines

My mother only recently found out about some of my suspensions (there were four), but I have yet to tell her this story. Dont know if I even will.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 574 Likes on 409 Posts
You are lucky lol everytime i see the light behind me ishake my pants and im like speechless.

Right now i do not speed without my V1 on max volume and pbi(?) card

V1 saved my ass countless times this is the best purchase i ever done. I got cought once that V1 did not say anything but i still dont know how did that happened 85/65 ended up seatbelt ticket.

Right now i have to go to court for improper passing 4points But i didn't do anything wrong i took a lawyer and im gonna fight it bc im 100% not guilty

There was a heavy traffic i was trying to make it to phily pa. 3 lines everybody moving like turtle 5-8mph i saw that tere is 4th line on the right i was low on gas and i wanted to fill up. There was gas station was right after the traffic lights so me going that 4th line wanted to make it through traffic lights and fill up but i saw few seconds later that this 4 th line is going only for right turn which i didnt want to do but honestly that would save my ass if i did. So i tried to make it back and i did cut off the truck so my right rear wheel stayed on that 4th line. I saw cop coming closer stoped right behind me and reading my plates. She said "i saw what you did there thats improper passing. Please pull over on the gas station" i said ok. she did not turn the lights so there is no video to prove anything. I told my lawyer what happend he said dont worry ill get you out of it. Finger crossed

I cant stand another points especialy i did not do anything wrong. 500$ and i hope thats it. I wont go for any kind of deal im not guilty.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:28 AM
Racer

Here's a fucked up story for y'all. l'm cruising down the highway on EMPTY, hoping to make it to the next exit so I can fuel up. All of a sudden I noticed in the distance that all 5 o'clock traffic had come to a complete stop. My engine had already sputtered once and I wasn't about to suck my tank dry.

I turned on my emergency lights and backed down the nearest entrance ramp as slow as I could. I did this because I spotted two cops that had already pulled over an 18-wheeler. I'm thinking to myself surely they would simply call roadside service and get me a couple gallons of gas.

One of the cops zips up behind me screaming for me to stop my car. I must have been going--what--15mph in reverse? He was acting like I was a reckless drunk driver with a dead human body stuck in my grill. He jumps out of his car hopped up on adrenaline. "DO you know you can't do this?" He says.

I told him my tank was completely empty and all traffic was at a halt down the highway. He's rambling on about how backing down an entrance ramp is illegal. Long story short he asks me if I want to be towed or do I want 5 gallons of gas. Hmmmmmm. Lemme think--I can either get towed and have a $70 bill or get 5 gallons of free gas. What the fuck do you think, officer? Gimme the free gas!!!!!

While I'm waiting for roadside service about 15 other cars drive down the entrance ramp. The cop freaks out, runs in the middle of the road, and screams out to the drivers. "PULL OVER, PULL OVER!!!" A couple more cop cars shows up but they're at the OTHER END of the entrance ramp. Meanwhile, MORE cars are coming in from the other end of the entrance ramp. One cop finally gets a clue, races to the other end of the ramp and stops people from coming in from the other end.

I'm standing there while the A.S.A.P. guy is filling my tank and I'm laughing at the cop while he's frantically screaming at all these people. "Are you STILL going to make me pay for this ticket when, first of all, you saw that my tank was empty, and secondly, you've already pulled over 15 other cars???" I said. He looks at me like an idiot, holds his head down, and thinks about tearing up the ticket. Then he turns around again and says: "Ummm, don't worry about it. The ticket doesn't cost that much. You can pay for it online."
Old 09-27-2010, 12:08 PM

Im surprised they didnt give you shit for recording that.
Old 09-27-2010, 12:16 PM
Suzuka Master

You were only driving backwards on an on ramp, i couldn't imagine why he was pissed.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Racer

You were only driving backwards on an on ramp, i couldn't imagine why he was pissed.
Wait.

Is this the same p.diddy that had shit to say in another thread about my street racing but didn't know how fast he was going before he plowed up some grass on the side of the highway--the same guy that haphazardly gets pulled over for doing over 100mph and gets off alot with his military I.D.?

Are you serious? You mean you weren't racing anyone--you were just tooling down the road by yourself and you just ran into a chain length fence?

What? Was the fence J-walking or something?

Were you drunk?

Were you high on meth?

Were you trying to avoid a reckless driver?

Were you distracted by a downed tree?

Oh--the street was wet.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

Last edited by Sideswipe; 09-27-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Lol!!!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 04:05 PM

Street wet + off ramp = Shit happens.

If you want to throw stones I dont think you can accidentally run out of gas nor can you accidentally drive backwards, the wrong way mind you, down a highway on-ramp.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Racer

I can honestly say I don't know how fast I was going I was just cruising to get something to eat and head home and before I knew it I'm sitting on the side of the road. It had just rained so I wasn't trying to be speed racer. I just chalked it up to shit happens. All the things I didn't like about my cl before the accident ended up getting replaced or fixed so I wasn't pissed for too long.
This is not a cop encounter.

This is you not having the driving skills to maneuver your own damn car.

I can see how you nearly pissed in your pants after having read my street encounter. You would have a hard time lining your car up next to a gas pump.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Sideswipe

Here's a fucked up story for y'all. l'm cruising down the highway on EMPTY, hoping to make it to the next exit so I can fuel up. All of a sudden I noticed in the distance that all 5 o'clock traffic had come to a complete stop. My engine had already sputtered once and I wasn't about to suck my tank dry.

I turned on my emergency lights and backed down the nearest entrance ramp as slow as I could. I did this because I spotted two cops that had already pulled over an 18-wheeler. I'm thinking to myself surely they would simply call roadside service and get me a couple gallons of gas.

One of the cops zips up behind me screaming for me to stop my car. I must have been going--what--15mph in reverse? He was acting like I was a reckless drunk driver with a dead human body stuck in my grill. He jumps out of his car hopped up on adrenaline. "DO you know you can't do this?" He says.

I told him my tank was completely empty and all traffic was at a halt down the highway. He's rambling on about how backing down an entrance ramp is illegal. Long story short he asks me if I want to be towed or do I want 5 gallons of gas. Hmmmmmm. Lemme think--I can either get towed and have a $70 bill or get 5 gallons of free gas. What the fuck do you think, officer? Gimme the free gas!!!!!

While I'm waiting for roadside service about 15 other cars drive down the entrance ramp. The cop freaks out, runs in the middle of the road, and screams out to the drivers. "PULL OVER, PULL OVER!!!" A couple more cop cars shows up but they're at the OTHER END of the entrance ramp. Meanwhile, MORE cars are coming in from the other end of the entrance ramp. One cop finally gets a clue, races to the other end of the ramp and stops people from coming in from the other end.

I'm standing there while the A.S.A.P. guy is filling my tank and I'm laughing at the cop while he's frantically screaming at all these people. "Are you STILL going to make me pay for this ticket when, first of all, you saw that my tank was empty, and secondly, you've already pulled over 15 other cars???" I said. He looks at me like an idiot, holds his head down, and thinks about tearing up the ticket. Then he turns around again and says: "Ummm, don't worry about it. The ticket doesn't cost that much. You can pay for it online."
Funny how people ALWAYS have an excuse for doing something illegal, and blame the cop for doing his job.
He is a traffic cop, that's what he does.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Three Wheelin'

So because you ran out of gas it makes you exempt traffic laws? Is that what you are saying?

I'm no traffic cop but I see people everyday violating federal laws regarding immigration and US Customs, and they always have some explanation they feel makes them exempt. Rediculous!
Old 09-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Suzuka Master

Street wet + off ramp = Shit happens.

If you want to throw stones I dont think you can accidentally run out of gas nor can you accidentally drive backwards, the wrong way mind you, down a highway on-ramp.
exactly, hes just too stupid to realize that. which is why he thought going backwards on an off ramp was perfectly fine. he continues to amaze me how stupid some his age can be.

Last edited by p.diddy; 09-27-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Suzuka Master

Wait.

Is this the same p.diddy that had shit to say in another thread about my street racing but didn't know how fast he was going before he plowed up some grass on the side of the highway--the same guy that haphazardly gets pulled over for doing over 100mph and gets off alot with his military I.D.?

Are you serious? You mean you weren't racing anyone--you were just tooling down the road by yourself and you just ran into a chain length fence?

Were you drunk?

Were you high on meth?

Oh--the street was wet.

yea im the guy who said that and i also said it was dumb. but you seem to think your a professional race car driver on city streets. oh yea what happened to me is something that happens all the time to people. its called an accident. but oh yea you have "20 years of expierience" so you would never wreck.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:26 PM

I dont think you can accidentally run out of gas.
Me either,
Hummm,
My thought is since he's stock and running out of gas maybe the pockets are empty.

He most likely ran out of gas by accident because he trys to race/chashes every car he see like a retarded dog.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Banned

Wait.

Were you drunk?

Were you high on meth?

Oh--the street was wet.

Old 09-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Suzuka Master

^actually i wasnt owned since i explained what happened.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:37 PM
Racer

^actually i wasnt owned since i explained what happened.
Dude you was owned--bought and paid for.

I didn't even bother reading whatever your response to my post was.

Your commenting privileges in the street encounter forum are permanently revoked.

There's no fucking way you can explain your way out of having an accident all by your damned self.

No one wants to hear shit from no flashlight-carrying, wannabe cop--glorified meter maid, 911 dispatch boy and some sand crab Popeye that flash their way out of trouble like girl scouts with hall monitor privileges.

"Oh I always flash my military I.D. and get outta trouble." :theghey:

"Oh he saw me in my meter maid uniform and let me go."

The fuck outta here with that nonsense.

You can't handle some damp streets? Either you need bumper car guards or you need some damn training wheels on your Acura to keep you from killing yourself and/or destroying property.

I've lived between Miami and Palm Beach for the past 10 years--I've driven through down pours, hurricane winds, floods--I've had to evacuate from the Florida Keys TWICE. I even got hit by a low flying crane. I may have lost the whole windshield wiper and control arm but I never ran off the road. I maybe hydroplaned a little but I never slid off the road into a field of grass or run over a damn fence or a tree or some shit like that.

You can't fucking drive. What's worse is you can't even drive by yourself.

Shit happens when you drive through an intersection and get T-BONED by an asshole that can't speak english and doesn't have a shred of insurance.

Shit happens when a silly ass teenage girl rear ends you at a red light because she was too busy laughing with other goofy ass teenage girls in the car while texting her goofy ass boyfriend.

sliding across the street because you don't know how to drive in adverse conditions and not even knowing what speed you're driving while you destroy state property is just stupid.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Suzuka Master

Your commenting privileges in the street encounter forum are permanently revoked.

There's no fucking way you can explain your way out of having an accident all by your damned self.

No one wants to hear shit from no flashlight-carrying, wannabe cop--glorified meter maid, 911 dispatch boy and some sand crab Popeye that flash their way out of trouble like girl scouts with hall monitor privileges.

You can't handle some damp streets? Either you need bumper car guards or you need some damn training wheels on your Acura to keep you from killing yourself and/or destroying property.

I've lived between Miami and Palm Beach for the past 10 years--I've driven through down pours, hurricane winds, floods--I've had to evacuate from the Florida Keys TWICE. I even got hit by a low flying crane. I may have lost the whole windshield wiper and control arm but I never ran off the road. I maybe hydroplaned a little but I never slid off the road into a field of grass or run over a damn fence or a tree or some shit like that.

Shit happens when you drive through an intersection and get T-BONED by an asshole that can't speak english and doesn't have a shred of insurance.

Shit happens when a silly ass teenage girl rear ends you at a red light because she was too busy laughing with other goofy ass teenage girls in the car while texting her goofy ass boyfriend.

sliding across the street because you don't know how to drive in adverse conditions and not even knowing what speed you're driving while you destroy state property is just stupid.
sure you didnt read my response. so they let me go cause im in the military like you wouldnt do it if you could to get out of a ticket. how bout you get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. there aint a person on this site that wouldnt do it if they could. so please save that bullshit for someone as stupid as you. lol so i slide through grass and hit a fence. like civic said shit happens. i got it fixed and it looks better than ever life goes on. im still really not seeing the ownage.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

Yea, thats right Pdiddy! OOOh he showed you!

Like asswipe said, shit happens when some fucktard thinks he is Emerson Fittipaldi and uses his superior gate shifting skills to round a 25 mph corner at 112 mph to show a Corvette Z06 who the boss is in his piece O' shit honda and wipes the fuck out and taking 2 other cars out with him! All because he has 20+ years of street racing experience.

And who are you (sideswipe) talking shit to about getting out of tickets because of the uniform? Your the asswipe the got arrested for badgging a cop in GA with your Payless Shoe Store "loss prevention officer" badge. Your just mad cause it did not work for you. Way to go Officer Paul Blart!
Old 09-27-2010, 08:52 PM

I didn't mean to throw you under the bus diddy.
I was just messing with you.

that was kinda some funny stuff thou SS
Old 09-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Suzuka Master

lol im not losing any sleep over it.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Banned

p.diddy, the reason why you got owned wasn't because of the fact you crashed, it was because of post #63, where you were trying to judge the way they were driving, when infact you don't present a good role model yourself.

Quick Reply: Cop Encounters