Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2002, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
mblock66 = b.s. x 468524
Old 04-02-2002, 07:50 PM
I Feel Too Old Here

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
he isnt the only one that thinks your story is fishy. i think so too. im just a youg'n but it just doesnt seem right, i may be wrong but if thats not BS i smell its gorgonzola steak sauce (they smell the same if you didnt know). ill believe it when i see it, Proteus has a point tho about marketing and all that, why would one single dealer do a factory option and no one else. i dunno much about turbos and s/c's so the numbers basically dont mean much as it is. you may infact be right, stranger things have happened but something just is fishy bout it.
Old 04-02-2002, 07:55 PM
Banned

Vortech does not make a kit, no one makes a kit.....you can custom fabricate one, thats about it.
Old 04-03-2002, 07:50 AM
Silver Surfer CLS

Well whatever you guys want to think is fine. I don't give a rat's ass. Oh and Proteus you must have no life having all that time to analyze my statement to you. If you are such a man come into Jersey in the Next week or so, see his car then and all the truth I have been spitting out at you, and you can go home with your tail between your legs.

If you really think that I am scared or worried about your comment you are very mistaken. I am not a liar, I talked to my buddy Dave last night and he spoke to Acura about all this. And all is well. Supercharger is almost done. So have a good night and keep wishing you are cool.

And if you are jeleous that this mid 20's "kid" makes more money than you will even make then that is your problem man. Have some self confidence. Sorry for you having to be you! Enjoy your life! Mine is great thanks!

So now take your pride and be the bigger man and not respond. I bet you can't.......................
Old 04-03-2002, 09:13 AM
Find beauty in dissonance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by mblock66
.... how about the fact that you are the ONLY one disputing this on the board. NO ONE ELSE.
super charger = bullshit

and this too...

I am a fiancial analyst for a global insurance firm so I think I am a little more intelligent than you think pal!
anyway, with you vocabulary and grammer, I guess you win...
Old 04-03-2002, 10:50 AM
Silver Surfer CLS

yours is so much better
Old 04-03-2002, 11:22 AM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
mblock66 it's time to fish or cut bait. Just get the contact at the dealership and this can all be over with. And now you are talking all this smack, which makes people doubt your story even more. No one here cares about your job, and no one here cares what your IQ is. Niether of those is going to make an RSX destroy an M3. We're here to talk about cars; facts only, not fiction. Lets have that contact, umm k?
Old 04-03-2002, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
This topic is sooo close to being closed. It serves no purpose other then a topic to flame each other on. That and it's turned into a dick measuring contest which is unnecessary.

mblock66, borrow a digital camera (or buy one since you're bragging about money) take some pics and post them. If you are telling the truth, I can guarantee that you will have many apologies on here. If you are shooting the shit, then it will be dropped since most people think you are anyway. So it's time to put up or shut up... and while we're waiting, let's all keep the personal attacks to a minimum.
Old 04-03-2002, 11:34 AM
Silver Surfer CLS

Hey I wasn't the one who brought personal stuff into it. It was you guys, I simply passed on info regarding a car with a supercharger setup coming out and I got bashed. I don't care to share my career with you or have to fight off stupid words of ignorance by some as far as IQ goes. I was the one who originally wanted to only talk cars and Proteus had to be a dick about it.

I am trying to get in touch with my freind and get the contact but I almost don't care about this anymore. I know he is getting the car and I know he isn't lying. That is all I care about and if he is prototyping a new supercharger well then I will be first to know and you guy won't get the inside info.

I don't ever post to start smack as you call it. I was excited to hear about his car the other night and I thought I would pass the buck to all you, but all you guys do is go for the neck. That isn't what this is suppose to be about so just back off. You want to talk cars then talk cars and l won't talk back about anyone being a dick smoker. Ok!

I don't care about anyone elses personal life on here they should respect mine then. If someone wants to make something of it, by all means come find me in NJ but I am SURE you won't want to get into it with me. But when pushed I will push back and can be an ass too.
Old 04-03-2002, 11:37 AM
Silver Surfer CLS

Good close the topic. I don't have anything to prove and I will be taking pictures shortly so don't tell me to put up or shut up I have been trying to. The car hasn't been delivered yet. But when it has I am sure you will hear about it from the RSX board (via him) before i can even get the pictures out OK.
Old 04-03-2002, 11:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Boy are you confrontational.... I never singled you out, blamed you for starting it nor accused you of making this thing up. I asked everyone to relax on the personal attacks and flames, not just you. There are 4500+ other members on here you know.....
Old 04-03-2002, 11:42 AM
Silver Surfer CLS

hey if it wasn't for a common interest in cars here I wouldn't be posting and I think that is the reason we are all here. But i am the one under fire for no apparent reason. I has been like 1 day maybe 2. I am not david copperfield. When it is done I will post like I have said before this became a war on Matt
Old 04-03-2002, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by mblock66
Good close the topic. I don't have anything to prove and I will be taking pictures shortly so don't tell me to put up or shut up I have been trying to. The car hasn't been delivered yet. But when it has I am sure you will hear about it from the RSX board (via him) before i can even get the pictures out OK.
Fine, topic closed per your request. If you ever get pics, start a new topic.

As for the put up or shut up comment, bite me. This started out as a decent topic about the RSX-R and turned into a thread hijacked by you. Provoked by others yes, but hijacked by you. If you don't know how internet bulletin boards work by now, then you never will. When you come on here rambling on and on but post no proof, you get shit from everyone. So that's where the shutup part comes in. You challenge other people not to reply, but you keep yapping on. I was on your side on this giving you the benefit of the doubt, but you are acting like a flat out ass that I see why others starting ripping you.
Old 04-03-2002, 11:43 AM
Banned

this guy is such a liar, how can he say hes been talking to his butt buddy DAVE with this supercharged RSX everyday and yet he keeps "forgetting" to get the dealership name or any real details????!!! WTF??? sounds like a total put-on...and now that everyone wants proof, he says, "fine close the topic i have nothing to prove anyway" no shit buddy...we knew that from the beggining...you do have nothing to prove because it doesnt exist
Old 04-03-2002, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by jimcol711
this guy is such a liar, how can he say hes been talking to his butt buddy DAVE with this supercharged RSX everyday and yet he keeps "forgetting" to get the dealership name or any real details????!!! WTF??? sounds like a total put-on...and now that everyone wants proof, he says, "fine close the topic i have nothing to prove anyway" no shit buddy...we knew that from the beggining...you do have nothing to prove because it doesnt exist
This is true, however, be careful b/c if he does post pics, everyone who ripped him will look rather silly. It does look fishy, but stranger things have happened. If nothing comes of this then you were all right, but if it does, then you should all apologize.

Topic Closed......