CL vs. Suped up Integra

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2001, 01:31 AM
Lucky Kid Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL vs. Suped up Integra

I KILLED this lil bitsh tonight. after i run my car hard a few times it gets warmed up, and i was doing that right.. Then there was this Suped Up integra right? Rims, Exaust, Intake, Euro Tailights, stickers and decals, the works. Ok, I only got the stock CL-S. I was trying him a little bit before this all happened. We were going like 40-50 mph down this one road. I drop it in second gear,hittin about 5000rpm, that bitch comes flying from behind me in the lane next to me. I floor it, by the time i see him coming and the time he gets next to me, my car took off! i killed that little bitsh. haha i love my car.

------------------
www.mp3.com/djjdize
'01 CL-S. springs, headers
Old 01-20-2001, 01:33 AM
Lucky Kid Member

Sorry if i offended anyone with my language. And im getting the springs put on tomarrow. And the headers for my bday.

------------------
www.mp3.com/djjdize
'01 CL-S. springs, headers
Old 01-20-2001, 02:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Good kill. You're going to love the headers and springs!

------------------
2001 Satin Silver Cl Type S.
Comptech Headers
Comptech Springs
Muds
Wheel locks
35% Llumar metallic tint
Best 0-60. 6.08 Gtech Pro (Preheaders)

My Car
Old 01-20-2001, 02:18 AM
Suzuka Master

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jdtypeS:
Sorry if i offended anyone with my language. And im getting the springs put on tomarrow. And the headers for my bday.

</font>
hey hey hey, watch out the spelling and grammer mr grammer/spelling police LuckyCL might try to ciatate you a ticket for improper spelling and grammer.
That's goes to everyone, Mr.Grammer police might try to get u w/ his "yo yo, crip, phat, my bad" shit. oh no i already see him posting.

------------------
CL-S
White/Ebony/Navi/Spoiler/Visor/Full Bra/Mud Guards/Cargo Net/Acura Car Cover/Tint 20%,35%,5% on Sun Roof, Rockford 250a2 Amp w/JL10w6 / K&N Drop in Filter. Comptech Springs. Polarg m-6.
Comptech Headers soon now that I have a JOB again. hehe

gtech 0-60 6.03 w/ 438 pound load.
Old 01-20-2001, 02:19 AM
Suzuka Master

sorry got carried away there, yeah nice kill. there's always civics and integra's revving next to me at lights "tryin" to race.

------------------
CL-S
White/Ebony/Navi/Spoiler/Visor/Full Bra/Mud Guards/Cargo Net/Acura Car Cover/Tint 20%,35%,5% on Sun Roof, Rockford 250a2 Amp w/JL10w6 / K&N Drop in Filter. Comptech Springs. Polarg m-6.

Old 01-20-2001, 02:53 PM
retired

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Be cautious friends,Most of these people with hopped up Civics and Integras (myself included)lack the moxie to give a CL/S a run for the money.However I know of a few of these cars that will positively blow the doors of anything likely to be found on the street.In my town(Danbury CT.) there is an innocent looking four door Integra,I'd say around a 1992 vintage.This thing doesn't look fast or sound fast.However I have seen it run.Let me tell you what,there are alot and I mean alot of frustrated drivers of far more powerful machines that have had the misfortune of racing this kid and his Integra.It takes sharp eyes to spot the flat black painted intercooler thru the front bumper,nevermind that neat whistle as it goes up thru the gears and the whoosh of the blowoff valve between shifts.So remember most of these cars are slower but should you encounter one where the owner has a rather confident smirk on his face,beware they are not all slow.Jens

------------------
1992 mazda Miata lowered with Eibach springs KYB AGX adjustable struts Sparco racing buckets 4 point safety harnesses Momo steering wheel lo profile headlite system with PIAA superwhite bulbs Custom audio system Custom gauges Jackson racing supercharger with header and Greddy cat back exhaust and a ton of other stuff 2000 Honda Civic on APEX coilovers Full Alpine Audio system factory fogs with Piaa bulbs Catz ZETA headlamp system tinted custom taillites and on and on
Old 01-20-2001, 07:32 PM
Instructor

'dat ride is tight! Were you creeping on him before? Just don't hit somebody's crip... it would have been your bad.

------------------
2001 CL Type S.
No spoiler. No NAV either. No fat chics.
no "phat" chics either.
Old 01-20-2001, 07:39 PM
Suzuka Master

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LuckyCL:
'dat ride is tight! Were you creeping on him before? Just don't hit somebody's crip... it would have been your bad.

</font>
aight this is gonna go on forever. truce man Jeeze, you never know when to stop do you. I'll try to type right if you try to stop w/ that. Now its getting annoying rather than ammusing. lets stick back to the subject. CAR TALK.

------------------
CL-S

Old 01-21-2001, 04:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
That sounds reasonable Lucky. Can we all get along now?

Thanks for extending the olive branch, Nova.

Peace.

------------------
2001 Satin Silver Cl Type S.
Comptech Headers
Comptech Springs
Muds
Wheel locks
35% Llumar metallic tint
Best 0-60. 6.08 Gtech Pro (Preheaders)

My Car