CL 2.2/ Corolla S/ ricers......funny

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 03:02 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL 2.2/ Corolla S/ ricers......funny

hi im new to this forum but i know a few people out here. anyway me, legendsforlife, ayougo, and rezurex were just chillin at rez's appartment when suddenly I got a phone call from the kid who owned a corvette(if you've read posts before you would know that rez raced this kids corvette and smoked it) anyways he was talking shit about wanting to race me in my corolla with his 89 honda prelude si for money. so obvioulsy if it was for money i was down. we rolled in 4 deep, ayougo's 2.2, rez's CL-S, legendsforlife's beater, and of couse my corolla. we met with them at a wendy's. there was two cars there, the prelude with nice ro_ja formula five rims and..........a "hooked up" hyundi accent hb. anyways we chilled for sometime when this other ricer pulls up in a jetta 2.0. he was saying stuff about how his car got up to "140mph" we just talked for awhile and the jetta had a briliant idea (like most ricers do) and decided to rev his engine up to 7grand. his exhaust was defining. the funny thing was is that there was 3 cop cars in the parking lot next to us!!!! man those idiots could have gotten us all tickets. so rez gets pissed off and confronts the kid saying wtf man theres cops right there, so we moved down the street to advanced auto. i was following the prelude who i was suposed to race for money, he floors it in second gear right behind me.... thanks man now i know what your bringing, ill distroy you i was telling myself i should bet more money. so where at advanced and for like a 1/2 hour, these kids had nothing better to do than just hang around and make excuses why they werent going to race. i said to the prelude kid lets run for 100$ and what did he tell me after making me waste my gas to meet up with his ass!!!! "not tonight man" that got me heated i was so pissed i just wanted to race anyone, i said 20$ anyone. nothing...fine lets do if for fun... the kid in the jetta agreed and so did the kid in the accent man it wasnt even worth my time but i agreed anyway. we waited at a stop light to get on to the hiway the kid in the accent reved his engine up to its rev limiter and bounced it off for like 20sec!!! then did a shitty burnout . soon after we got on the hiway we pulled off on to the median to wait for legendsforlife to go passed and do a cop check. while waiting the kid in the jetta walks up to my car and said his oil light was on...hahahah i wonder why hmmm.... so i asked him "why are you telling me this dont race...f-ing retard". so me the hyundi accent and ayougo line up, ayougo behind me and the hyundi next to me. we were going 15 on a 65mph hiway!!! trucks and cars were swirving in to the 3 lane to avoid us... i though for sure someone was going to die..i honked my horn once and the accent took off i didnt go untill i finished my other two honks. he was three cars in head of me and i still passed him....IN FIRST GEAR i raced up to the speed limit the shut off because it definatly wasnt worth getting a ticket. the jetta kid drove passed me and was getting off at the next exit the accent blew past me at top speed (70mph) and cut me off to take the same exit. at the last minute he jumps back on the hiway in front of legendsforlife. GOD ricers are gay. we got off at another exit and ayougo and rez stay up on the hiway to get a run in. i was surprized ayougo in his 2.2 only lost by 4-5 carlengths up to about 110. all in all last night was crazy and i do not want to be associated with people like them...
Old 10-09-2004, 04:53 PM
drop em like its hot

goddamn ricers...

that dude had a girlfriend that was too cute for him.
Old 10-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Racer

ewwe she was ugly...well....for us anyway...but word she was too cute for him which says alot about him
Old 10-09-2004, 10:44 PM
Registered Big Dog

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
be careful tony... fedor ur clowning the ricers for driving like idiots yet ya'll were goin 15 on the freeway takin up 3 lanes (just to put things in perspective)

what year corolla? have u raced the type s?
Old 10-09-2004, 11:53 PM
drop em like its hot

i dont like racing in the highway like that, i thought it was fucken retarded.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Registered Big Dog

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
i've done it before... with allmotor and power3dfx actually ........

then they wanted to pull over and watch the video on the freeway
Old 10-10-2004, 07:55 PM
Racer

yeah man that was nuts i wanted to go from like at least a 40mph roll....yeah i ran the cl-s nothing you wouldnt expect hehe
Old 10-10-2004, 11:18 PM
drop em like its hot

hahah... wanna race again?

10+ car lengths

dude u should see the cleared headlights. looks nice
Old 10-10-2004, 11:40 PM
Adventurist.

Received 58 Likes on 22 Posts
I've taken my Jetta 2.0 to 140mph. People like that make the VW scene look bad.

But nice drivin'
Old 10-11-2004, 11:40 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by NiteQwill
I've taken my Jetta 2.0 to 140mph. People like that make the VW scene look bad.

But nice drivin'
yeah my friend who owns a 2.0 said he took his to 137....it just doesnt seem.....well...possible. lol dont get me wrong i love VW's in fact i was almost going to buy a 1.8T GTI.

sorry man i just thought this kid was talking out his ass because he was so retarded i didnt think it was actaully possible. i mean ive only gotten my subaru legacy 2.5GT up to 140 once and it took awhile to get there too.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:29 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by rezurex
hahah... wanna race again?

10+ car lengths

dude u should see the cleared headlights. looks nice
dude tony when we get our winter beaters we should do sequenized drifting side by side in that parking lot across the street. you know like initial d style