blew an si away

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2001, 01:49 PM
magnet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blew an si away

i hate it when these blue si's try to race me there is no point unless they are turbo or sc i was at a light and he started revving his engine and my girl was in my car and his girl was in his car and my girl loves racing so i was like fuck it. light turned green i was peeling out nasty but i still took him off the line and he couldnt keep up he was like 3 or 4 cars behind and when he pulled next to me at the next light he looked pised and his girl was laughing at him and he took off peeling out i guess he wanted to rACE ME AGAIN BUT I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO WASTE MY TIME OR GAS

------------------
2001 cl type s,custom voltage blue paint job, comptech headers, 18 inch ssr agle strusse rims(painted voltage blue with chrome lip), greddy evo exhaust, cross drilled rotors, pioneer avx 7000 tv, playstation2, iceman cold air intake(custom)nos fuel pressure regulator, piaa ion yellow fog lights, slammed on nex suspension (level ten torque converter and b&m tranny cooler)3.5 litre upgrade on april 16!(dommed topped pistons, mdx crankshaft, rods , bearings, heads ported and polished, vtec timing

my old car www.hondatech.org/99acv6ic.html
my cl-s
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1364953&a=11597233
Old 03-31-2001, 05:33 AM
Intermediate

I smoked some cherry red SI tonight on my way back home from a bar. I was actually in the left turn lane (double left turn lane) and I see this modded (only saw the exhaust -- don't know what was under the hood) red Civic SI w/ a punk kid, and a girl and a guy in it w/ him. I pull over two lanes!! to get next to him -- he's aching with joy over this new challenge -- of course he's revvin' it now and ready to roll.

He gets me off the line -- i'm sorry, it was a long night and I was really tired -- and I (i'd already taken VSA off and shifted to SS) floored it -- caught up to him in about two seconds -- and then smoked him from there on. By the time I was at 65 he was three car lengths behind me, and I decided to take the next opportunity to make the left turn I had previously intended.

Bitch pleeez.

------------------
2002 TL Type S
White Diamond Pearl
No Mods
Old 04-02-2001, 07:45 PM
Banned

I bet you he was bragging to his friends that "he took a CL-S on the take-off....and then let off after he beat you..."HAHAHAHA
I hate civics and integs....sorry, your cars were semi-fast about 2 years ago....
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TLSWhiz:
I smoked some cherry red SI tonight on my way back home from a bar. I was actually in the left turn lane (double left turn lane) and I see this modded (only saw the exhaust -- don't know what was under the hood) red Civic SI w/ a punk kid, and a girl and a guy in it w/ him. I pull over two lanes!! to get next to him -- he's aching with joy over this new challenge -- of course he's revvin' it now and ready to roll.

He gets me off the line -- i'm sorry, it was a long night and I was really tired -- and I (i'd already taken VSA off and shifted to SS) floored it -- caught up to him in about two seconds -- and then smoked him from there on. By the time I was at 65 he was three car lengths behind me, and I decided to take the next opportunity to make the left turn I had previously intended.

Bitch pleeez.

</font>

------------------
2001 Cl-S Black on Black with Navigation
Black Tint all around (15%~45%)
Weapon-R Dragon Filter
Weapon-R Coil-Overs
Koni Adjustable Struts
Comptech Sway Bars
(sooner than I thought...)
Comptech Headers