Bay Area Cali tint shop

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 10:19 PM
You underdig?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bay Area Cali tint shop

This summer will be my first Cali summer with my new CL-S so, I'm looking to get it tinted. Can any YAY areans recommend a good tint shop (preferably east bay)?
Gracias
Old 02-05-2004, 02:34 AM
Got a Job!

all i kno is that most tint shops will charge between $160-200. My guy hooks it up and does all the windows for me for $135 which includes a lifetime warranty. So just a tip, look around for the best prices...and chek out if they got warranty on their tint jobs or not

`John
Old 02-05-2004, 04:19 AM
Instructor

Several friends of mine, who are employed by the local Honda dealer, recommended to me that I should go check out this small shop in Richmond a year and a half ago. I was skeptical at first, since it's in Richmond and all, but the shit they were saying about the place made it sound real quality; Honda of * and several other dealers around the area contract their customer's vehicles, and also their own, with them. Anyhow, I paid them a visit and it took me 1 minute to decide that it was the right place. A new 540i was parked in front of the garage so I quickly went over to check the edges just in case I needed to make a quick get-away to avoid talking to anyone. Man, was it perfect! ... I mean pur-fect. I would take pictures but I think you should check the place out for yourself, you won't be disappointed. Oh, I forgot to mention... the guy is a real DICK so just be yourself and hopefully he'll treat you better. The owner/tinter (if that's politically correct) supposedly know's that his work is the best locally and won't hesitate to turn you away.

....fudge, I forgot the name of the place but it's on San Pable Ave. next to a Hotdog restaurant shaped like a triangle. You get off at San Pablo Ave. exit (it's the one after MacDonald Ave. exit) and you make a left. It should be two or three blocks down on your left hand side (the entrance/garage faces the restaurant which happens to be across a street that runs perpendicular to San Pablo Ave. Get it?)
Old 02-05-2004, 10:49 AM
You underdig?

Originally posted by Dem1K
all i kno is that most tint shops will charge between $160-200. My guy hooks it up and does all the windows for me for $135 which includes a lifetime warranty. So just a tip, look around for the best prices...and chek out if they got warranty on their tint jobs or not

`John
Good advice.

BTW, I was thinkin of doin the 6000k HID mod, how are you liking yours? Got pics?
Old 02-05-2004, 10:52 AM
You underdig?

Originally posted by SilverBulletCLS
Several friends of mine, who are employed by the local Honda dealer, recommended to me that I should go check out this small shop in Richmond a year and a half ago. I was skeptical at first, since it's in Richmond and all, but the shit they were saying about the place made it sound real quality; Honda of * and several other dealers around the area contract their customer's vehicles, and also their own, with them. Anyhow, I paid them a visit and it took me 1 minute to decide that it was the right place. A new 540i was parked in front of the garage so I quickly went over to check the edges just in case I needed to make a quick get-away to avoid talking to anyone. Man, was it perfect! ... I mean pur-fect. I would take pictures but I think you should check the place out for yourself, you won't be disappointed. Oh, I forgot to mention... the guy is a real DICK so just be yourself and hopefully he'll treat you better. The owner/tinter (if that's politically correct) supposedly know's that his work is the best locally and won't hesitate to turn you away.

....fudge, I forgot the name of the place but it's on San Pable Ave. next to a Hotdog restaurant shaped like a triangle. You get off at San Pablo Ave. exit (it's the one after MacDonald Ave. exit) and you make a left. It should be two or three blocks down on your left hand side (the entrance/garage faces the restaurant which happens to be across a street that runs perpendicular to San Pablo Ave. Get it?)

Man... couldn't have paid for a better reply. Good lookin out!!

1 thing... how much did you pay?
Old 02-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Three Wheelin'

yeah how much was the price?
Old 02-05-2004, 03:16 PM
Drifting

Do not go to Mr.Tint.
Old 02-05-2004, 03:40 PM
You underdig?