Acura Dealer Scratched my rims...

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2003, 10:09 PM
ALi G in the House!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Acura Dealer Scratched my rims...

and DENYed doing it..fuckin left side, 1 stock, 1 of my 19's has gashs cuz they put it through the fuckin tunnel when they washed it! after i found out about it (like 10 minutes later) i called and they said to come back in..they swear it wasn't them..and i swear it wasn't there before i took the car in..i'm beyond pissed, and they said pretty much fuck you..anything I can do? i asked if they took my car through the tunnel when i called, and they guy said yes, when i talked to the service manager, he said he talked to the guy who washs the cars, and he said he hand washed it..but the way the soap was on the car, it doesn't look hand washed when i got it back...is there anything i can do?
:angry:

i fucking always make sure i don't strach my fuckin rims, and i take it in today to get a oil change and they fuck it up :angry:
Old 02-26-2003, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
demand satisfaction!

:swear2:
Old 02-26-2003, 11:11 PM
Banned

Re: Acura Dealer Scratched my rims...

Originally posted by AkuraCLS
and DENYed doing it..fuckin left side, 1 stock, 1 of my 19's has gashs cuz they put it through the fuckin tunnel when they washed it! after i found out about it (like 10 minutes later) i called and they said to come back in..they swear it wasn't them..and i swear it wasn't there before i took the car in..i'm beyond pissed, and they said pretty much fuck you..anything I can do? i asked if they took my car through the tunnel when i called, and they guy said yes, when i talked to the service manager, he said he talked to the guy who washs the cars, and he said he hand washed it..but the way the soap was on the car, it doesn't look hand washed when i got it back...is there anything i can do?
:angry:

i fucking always make sure i don't strach my fuckin rims, and i take it in today to get a oil change and they fuck it up :angry:

Ok before you dropped it off did they check your car and write down any noticeable scratches, dents, missing parts cause they are suppose to. Well if they did ask the manager if the rim was written down as scratched when they inspected the car...if not then demand them to pay for it. Personally I don't think it will work cause there is just too many people that always complain to try to get something from them so the are use to it. Worth a try
Old 02-27-2003, 12:06 AM
ALi G in the House!

nope they didn't write down shit when they got the car..and i was pissed when i left..fuckin they don't give a shit..and i'm never going back..i used to take them many customers and shit, fuck that, they being dicks about it..i'm kinda thinking about talking to corperate..
Old 02-27-2003, 12:13 AM
Still trolling

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, that's why I make anyone taking it for work fill out the form identifying all scratches, etc. That way whern they give it back to me, there is no arguement.

Plus, when you make them acknowledge there are no problems with the car, they know you are watching and they play fair...
Old 02-27-2003, 12:22 AM
Evil Bob Knieval

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
my acura dealership did the same thing but on my ADR GT sport wheels. the washing machine rails must have done it.

they tried to repair it , but the lip of my wheel is polished and the repair guy painted it the silver color of the wheel instead. so acura ended up buying me a new wheel

you need to do something about this. don't let them get away with this shit
Old 02-27-2003, 12:25 AM
TRELOS

Get with customer relations of Acura in ur area. When u speak with customer relations and they deny ur claim threaten to infom ur insurance company about the problem. Usually they will back down from that. But if not so what, go ahead and inform ur insurance company and go ahead and file a claim. When ur isurance company calls up Acura to want to know why they damaged ur car and refuse to pay for the damages, they might reconsider the cost of repair, or see themselves in court, sprawled in the newspaper.

Remember persistance gets u anywhere and everywhere.

Juker008
Old 02-27-2003, 12:26 AM
Evil Bob Knieval

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: Re: Acura Dealer Scratched my rims...

Originally posted by lou
Ok before you dropped it off did they check your car and write down any noticeable scratches, dents, missing parts cause they are suppose to. Well if they did ask the manager if the rim was written down as scratched when they inspected the car...if not then demand them to pay for it. Personally I don't think it will work cause there is just too many people that always complain to try to get something from them so the are use to it. Worth a try
yup yup

after i brougth my car to acura a dozen times in a matter of weeks for normal repairs, after each repair i'd notice something wrong.

they scratched the hell out of my plastic engine cover on one occasion, scratched a rim on another, ect....

so they started marking off EVERYTHING on my car on every visit

it's somewhat annoying, but who gives a shit. you want your car perfect and the only way to keep it that way when going to the dealership is to make it KNOWN that you will look at EVEYRTHING right when you bring it in AND right when you pick it up. never leave the dealership with damage at all! they are responsible for it no matter what
Old 02-27-2003, 12:36 AM
ALi G in the House!

i guess thats what i'm going to have to do...i gotta call acura relations tomarrow and see what they say