View Poll Results: Choose a spoiler you like Chooce more than one!
23.91%
6.52%
8.70%
0%
2.17%
19.57%
65.22%
17.39%
13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

01-03 CL Roof Spoiler Project Poll

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Marcus, I'll be the test car when you need it to be produced.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
Paypal is the "escrow" account. The money is just sitting there. I think we have like 1 deposit. Lol.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:59 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Please email when the rest is needed.

Originally Posted by MrHeeltoe
Paypal is the "escrow" account. The money is just sitting there. I think we have like 1 deposit. Lol.
Umm correction 2-. I couldn't include the color on the paypal, but my color of choice is anthracite.

TY MrHeeltoe 4 timely updates.

For those "committed" can we get a tentative date? I know its pending people's involvement, but just how LONG would u say is 2 long 2 hope this will b made?
-1 month out?
-2 month out...?
-6 months!
Old 07-01-2010, 05:53 PM
'03 ABP YA4-S 6MT

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
i've had my money sitting with heeltoe for months now. we know that marcus will produce the product as seen on the TL. i have no idea why you guys who are 'interested' aren't putting up a small amount of cash.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:24 PM
7th Gear

Question n e thing~

What's the happs?!
Old 07-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,459 Likes on 4,980 Posts

Marcus, you should have my deposit. Can you confirm?
Old 08-02-2010, 02:37 AM
Instructor

whats goin on with this? im interested...whats thetime frame, how many more people needed?
Old 08-18-2010, 02:33 AM
'03 ABP YA4-S 6MT

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
anything?
Old 08-18-2010, 11:03 AM

Im thinking about getting my deposit back
Old 08-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Lone Wolf

Received 498 Likes on 399 Posts
If you just make a batch of these they will sell for sure. It is the fact ppl dont know if they will ever be made that they aren't jumping on putting deposits down. Oh well.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:25 AM

Yea, its definitely a catch 22 with these feeler threads.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:39 AM
7th Gear

Thumbs down Thank u 4 the NON timely updates.

OK...I gave my support, my money & time. Now I want my money back!

So much 4 this going no-where idea. My paypal account is y2k_000@excite.com .

-Its OVER 2 months since I gave my deposit. NO reply from Eeltoejam since then. I think its fair 2 say I gave this enough time. Please fully refund my $100 deposit.

-I would like 2 keep this friendly so PLEASE respond timely to this message.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:58 PM

This is one of the many reasons its so difficult to get things made for our car:

Originally Posted by DarkVader
OK...I gave my support, my money & time. Now I want my money back!

So much 4 this going no-where idea. My paypal account is y2k_000@excite.com .

-Its OVER 2 months since I gave my deposit. NO reply from Eeltoejam since then. I think its fair 2 say I gave this enough time. Please fully refund my $100 deposit.

-I would like 2 keep this friendly so PLEASE respond timely to this message.
Keeping it friendly means you can mock his screen name?

There are much nicer ways of going about this. Such as:

"Marcus, can you refund me the deposit?"

And thank you for giving this your time. We really appreciate how many hours you put into this

Marcus never promised a release date on this. We waited and waited for the rest of the community to show its support (and most importantly deposits) and it never happened. You're making it sound like he scammed you.

I sent him a PM requesting my deposit back. Within 1 hour the money was back in my account. Hes not holding our money "hostage" (your words). You want it back, ask him.

Last edited by civicdrivr; 08-30-2010 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:47 AM
7th Gear

Thumbs down What a tool...

Originally Posted by civicdrivr
This is one of the many reasons its so difficult to get things made for our car:

Keeping it friendly means you can mock his screen name?

There are much nicer ways of going about this. Such as:

"Marcus, can you refund me the deposit?"

And thank you for giving this your time. We really appreciate how many hours you put into this

Marcus never promised a release date on this. We waited and waited for the rest of the community to show its support (and most importantly deposits) and it never happened. You're making it sound like he scammed you.

I sent him a PM requesting my deposit back. Within 1 hour the money was back in my account. Hes not holding our money "hostage" (your words). You want it back, ask him.
UmMmm Listen u bi-polar tool...Go in a virtual corner & STFU!

U obviously was denied the left breast as a child.
1rst I didn't write to u or ur parents...Being as how u read like a friggin child & write like 1...go in the dunce corner & wait 2 b called.
2nd I don't know who & care 2 know who u r...
3rd if u cry after reading this I will LOL!
(I am laughing right now)
4th the rest is 4 grown-ups.
I don't know marcus...I don't do the back & forth thing...if u notice my post count unlike civic I have other things going on in my active & fullfilling life.
This post isn't 4 me or 4 u...It's 4 the REST of this community to know how this guy does business...This being my 1rst time doing business with him I want others 2 know of HOW he conducts business...

I was curteous...I asked for a response...I got neither in return...He gladly took/accepted my money tho...I am NOT trying 2 b a business associates "friend" especially 1 who doesn't communicate well...
I thought it was a possibility of this kicking off no luck...o well...I am moving on...like u need 2...
I kept my comments here cause I don't need 2 PM some1 who have a feeler or a possible group-buy on a PUBLIC site...

Marcus started this thread...it's HIS thread. If he can't maintain it he should ask the admin 2 shut it down...Of course after the biz with peoples monies r concluded.

It's not that serious...I didn't think he held my money hostage & I never wrote that. I gave this idea time & my money(over 2 months)...shoot I wasn't even the 1rst person asking 4 their money back (I wonder who that was....:thinkin.

If he can read a PM he can read his OWN thread...HE (marcus) can just respond by posting the full amount of my deposit back n2 my account...Business concluded.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:57 AM
wham bam thank you ma'am

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
I've never had a problem with doing business with marcus. Have u tried emailing him instead of pming? Bc I'm pretty sure he's a busy person and on more then one forum, while trying to run a buisness. Or better yet, CALL HIM
Old 08-31-2010, 11:12 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vader...chill the f### out with your wannabe e-thuggin' bull shit.

Marcus is one the most respected vendors I've ever worked with and I'm sure he'd GLADLY refund your money.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:42 AM
Lone Wolf

1rst I didn't write to u or ur parents...Being as how u read like a friggin child & write like 1...go in the dunce corner & wait 2 b called.
I don't know marcus...I don't do the back & forth thing...if u notice my post count unlike civic I have other things going on in my active & fullfilling life.
This post isn't 4 me or 4 u...It's 4 the REST of this community to know how this guy does business...This being my 1rst time doing business with him I want others 2 know of HOW he conducts business...

I was curteous...I asked for a response...I got neither in return...He gladly took/accepted my money tho...I am NOT trying 2 b a business associates "friend" especially 1 who doesn't communicate well...
I thought it was a possibility of this kicking off no luck...o well...I am moving on...like u need 2...
I kept my comments here cause I don't need 2 PM some1 who have a feeler or a possible group-buy on a PUBLIC site...

Marcus started this thread...it's HIS thread. If he can't maintain it he should ask the admin 2 shut it down...Of course after the biz with peoples monies r concluded.

It's not that serious...I didn't think he held my money hostage & I never wrote that. I gave this idea time & my money(over 2 months)...shoot I wasn't even the 1rst person asking 4 their money back (I wonder who that was....:thinkin.

If he can read a PM he can read his OWN thread...HE (marcus) can just respond by posting the full amount of my deposit back n2 my account...Business concluded.
Wow this guys is so full of fail. I bet his first time trying to get his money back was from this thread when all he has to do is email/call marcus. You are referring to "let the grown ups talk" but really you sound more like a kid than most ppl on here. Lack of a brain, proper grammar, not able to deal with ppl etc. I feel bad for ppl/companies like marcus who have to deal with stupid ppl.

I appreciate ppl/companies that try to help us get products made, but I would say that i don't really like feeler threads since ppl dont get serious without an actual product already made and tested.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:58 AM
Pro

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

what a douche..... i dont think anyone has a problem doing business with heeltoe(marcus)... he made sure i got my coils cause it was on backorder... he said he would have it in production ONLY if he has 10 deposit... if he didnt he would return the down payments
Old 08-31-2010, 01:17 PM
3.7L Nitrous Breathing CL

Received 160 Likes on 140 Posts
Vader sounds a little coo coo.

Are you really trying to push people trying to do for us away ?
I have never delt with marcus but he can't be all that bad since I hear more people saying:contact marcus-than stay away.
Deal with the vender threw pm's and phone.
don't be a pecker head.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 669 Likes on 391 Posts
Originally Posted by brian6speed
Wow this guys is so full of fail. I bet his first time trying to get his money back was from this thread when all he has to do is email/call marcus. You are referring to "let the grown ups talk" but really you sound more like a kid than most ppl on here. Lack of a brain, proper grammar, not able to deal with ppl etc. I feel bad for ppl/companies like marcus who have to deal with stupid ppl.

I appreciate ppl/companies that try to help us get products made, but I would say that i don't really like feeler threads since ppl dont get serious without an actual product already made and tested.
+1 on that. so many people said they wanted it but nobodys willing to put down the money to get things rolling. from being on az for a whille(i used to have a first gen CL back in '05 traded for a 2nd gen 6 months later) i knew people would flake. which is why im ready to move on to something else this car has ran its course.

Originally Posted by richardparker
Vader sounds a little coo coo.

Are you really trying to push people trying to do for us away ?
I have never delt with marcus but he can't be all that bad since I hear more people saying:contact marcus-than stay away.
Deal with the vender threw pm's and phone.
don't be a pecker head.
and he has the nerve to call someone bi-polar lol.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:56 PM
7th Gear

No1 on this site reads...?

I know I said ALOT of thank yous and please before this got 2 this level...

IF u would ALL read. Its in black and white...

Before every1 here gets on me...I supported him...I gave him the $100 deposit. I was 1 of 2 before this nagging, all of u need ur diapers changed.
Where were ALL of ur non-active asses? And if you did business with him in the past hey I'm happy for you.

I said THIS business couldn't proceed so let me move on...Don't get mad cause I want my money back...the product couldn't get off in time I even WROTE that in my post when I SENT the money...I wasn't going to wait 6 months out!
READ
READ
READ
This isn't 4 anyone but the person who started the thread...& if I remember this is still America.

I'm not here 4 popularity...I came 2 do business...thank heavens I still think this site is a good site. I don't care 4 the soap opera...I offer my advise if I can, support where I can, and keep it moving...I am on 3 other car sites...I have other vehicles & I conduct successful business with ALL of them...like I said it's NOT THAT SERIOUS...
Get off my d!ck...try that.

I said more than I should but kids need their hands held...gheesh!...I said I want my money back...just like civic did b4 me...what?
Go troll on some1 else...My issue isn't with Marcus...It's with his lack of communication on his OWN thread...like I've said...I asked him direct questions pertaining 2 THIS thread...

If he wasn't going to maintain (communicating, updates, etc...) then he should probably not have started the group-buy...it was a feeler 1rst, then he tried 2 get support...I gave the guy support, but it was limited 2 time...

So my language is stern...get a life if u can't read & deal.

I'm a stern dude. No thuggie here...I've got a regular keyboard like every1 else...just let it go...dang.
Not every1 wants 2 hold ur hands...I like 2 hold lots of women...
Some1 gets their feelings hurt...*throws the room a napkin*

Frigg...I hope there's a meet where I can meet some of u...cause u will c my car & u will bow...hahahahaha (naw that's a joke) there entertainment...

Laugh b happy merry & smile 4 the internet...It's not that serious...if u guys continue 2 take this serious u will ONLY keep on entertaining me. Trust me!

I hope I addressed every1 here...I'm really just tryin 2 end this on a positive note...I'm glad every1 here is dedicated 2 their cars, the forum, and the vendors...its all good. If I thought this needed 2 b MORE serious...wouldn't I b PMin marcus demanding my money?...I asked nicely here.

Read guys I don't know what ur reading, but I've been saying please and thanks all over the place don't read what u want 2 read...pls lQQk @ my history on this thread...Its there in front of u. The guy wanted support I stepped up.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:10 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 669 Likes on 391 Posts
seriously lol. first off how bout call him. secondly your the one coming with all the childish shit (eeltoejam) like how old are you really? civicdrivr was cordial with his reply to you. your the one who went flying off the handle when no one even took it to that level. how bout you grow up.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:44 PM
Pro

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
why must we waste our time with this guy? hahah
Old 09-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts
Back on topic. When Marcus has updates, he'll update. If you guys have tried every avenue and cannot contact him or you have not received a timely reply, please contact a moderator and we will help in every way possible.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:04 PM

I gave up reading your "rebuttal" when you said, and I quote, "1rst".

As I said in my first post, contact Marcus and he will respond quickly.

Don't bother responding to me as you will be met with silence.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:21 PM
LFG RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Received 1,992 Likes on 1,366 Posts

Glad to see you are keeping it friendly.

Why don't you call Marcus and act like an adult?
Old 09-02-2010, 10:23 PM

Some don't know how.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:27 PM

Mods, Im sorry but inaccuracies really bother me - more so then spelling errors.

:
It's not that serious...I didn't think he held my money hostage & I never wrote that.
Ahem.

I just need to know:
a)price to add color
b)when final product will b available
c)total - deposit (also like some1 mentioned getting a refund if this doesn't get off the ground-obviously there's an escrow account)

** I don't check here much, but when the OP/vendor is ready for my money I'm ready(paypal: y2k_000@excite.com)...lets b realistic this has been hashing about for OVER 3months u want peoples money with no product. I'll support, but I'm going on YOUR reputation so don't hold peoples money hostage. **
Posted 06-24-2010, 9:24 AM

To the rest of the understanding and more mild manner community:

I have requested my deposit back from Marcus and he responded within an hour and refunded my money right away. If there does seem to be more interest in this, I am absolutely down for it. The only reason I requested the refund was because I didnt want to forget about it had this not come to fruition.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Guys leave it alone. He has been talked to. Leave it between HIM and Marcus!
Old 09-03-2010, 04:25 PM

Done

The last part of that previous post still stands.

If there is more interest in this Im definitely down.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:24 PM
wham bam thank you ma'am

^same here
Old 10-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Wide Body 3.2 CL-S

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
any news?
Old 10-22-2010, 09:53 AM
Lone Wolf

Originally Posted by krazykrnboi
any news?
People need to have interest and put down deposits or this will go nowhere. I am ready to do my part and put money in when others are ready also.

Heeltoe is there any chance you will do a small production run of 10 or more. It should be easy to sell 10 of these when the product has already been made and previewed.
Old 10-22-2010, 12:26 PM
wham bam thank you ma'am

I'm ready to pay. So from what I still remember, we got 3 solid ppl? Me, brian, civic any one else?
Old 10-22-2010, 02:32 PM
But I just got here

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts
I'm in for one again. The Sarona one sucks.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:36 PM

I still want one. I have the money waiting. If others put the money down Ill buy one.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:25 PM
wham bam thank you ma'am

lets get a lif for ppl that FOR SURE are going to pay
Old 10-22-2010, 08:38 PM

I'll take one in spring. I always hold a little in the wallet.
Have any of the styles been test fitted or are they going to be, you get what you get ?
Old 10-23-2010, 09:32 AM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm still interested in buying one.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:56 AM

Lets try this again. DO NOT put your name on here if you have no intention on paying or if you are going to act like a little bitch if it doesnt get made *cough*DarkVader*cough*

1. civicdrivr

Quick Reply: 01-03 CL Roof Spoiler Project Poll