cmf
ATCer

Originally Posted by joerockt
Love the new avatar cmf...

Old 02-03-2005 | 12:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

Love the new avatar cmf...
Reminds me of Helico's creative stuff... whatever happened to that guy anyway, don't see him here anymore

Nice car Miss TSX, btw! wish they made a similar lip spoiler for the TSX.
Old 02-03-2005 | 04:08 PM
TSX User

Sounds like we need a new Miss TSX contest

What would the categories be?
Old 02-03-2005 | 04:13 PM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by TinkyWinky

What would the categories be?
Lesee:

1: Thong bikini competition
2: Intimate knowledge of a TSX quiz
3: 2nd Thong Bikini competition
4: 3rd Thong Bikini competition

Anyone else have categories to add?
Old 02-03-2005 | 04:19 PM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Lesee:

1: Thong bikini competition
2: Intimate knowledge of a TSX quiz
3: 2nd Thong Bikini competition
4: 3rd Thong Bikini competition

Anyone else have categories to add?
Joerockt, I think you hit the nail on the head!

Ooo...wait...how bout we make that a....Thong Bikini trampoline jumping contest!

Kind of like what they use to have on the Man Show....That would be awesome!
Old 02-03-2005 | 04:31 PM
Old fart

you guys....

Old 02-03-2005 | 04:37 PM
TSX User

A bikini could be considered a "body kit" ....
Old 02-03-2005 | 04:42 PM
Just dial 1911

A bikini could be considered as a "body kit" ....
Very aerodynamic, but I heard you have to shave off some parts to get it to fit right
Old 02-03-2005 | 04:42 PM
TSX User

Clay Bar.
Old 02-03-2005 | 04:43 PM
TSX User

I think Kawaii would win.
Old 02-03-2005 | 05:03 PM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Originally Posted by TSX 'R' US
you guys....

I hope tha ladies know that I was just kidding around....
Old 02-03-2005 | 05:22 PM
Just dial 1911

Originally Posted by Tsx536
I hope tha ladies know that I was just kidding around....
I wasnt
Old 02-04-2005 | 12:17 PM
cmf
ATCer

I think Kawaii would win.

I think you're wrong.
Old 02-07-2005 | 08:04 PM
Luke 1:37

What other mods are you going to do? I'm thinking maybe some suspension work? Looks great though, a little too long of a car for me, but looks good.
Old 02-07-2005 | 08:39 PM
Geaux Tigers!!!

Originally Posted by virtualbong
What other mods are you going to do? I'm thinking maybe some suspension work? Looks great though, a little too long of a car for me, but looks good.
Wheels first, then definitely a drop. Not sure what I'm going to go with. I want to see if the dealer would install the hfp suspension. It's meant for V6, but I've heard of other 4-bangers putting it on their car.

Yeah, the car is pretty long. That's one thing I don't like about it. I use to drive a tiny saturn, so this car is HUGE compared to that.

~Amanda
Old 02-07-2005 | 09:40 PM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Originally Posted by mandercruso
Wheels first, then definitely a drop. Not sure what I'm going to go with. I want to see if the dealer would install the hfp suspension. It's meant for V6, but I've heard of other 4-bangers putting it on their car.
~Amanda
How much more does the V6 model weigh than your car?
Old 02-07-2005 | 10:04 PM
Geaux Tigers!!!

Originally Posted by Tsx536
How much more does the V6 model weigh than your car?
I have no clue, sorry.
Old 02-07-2005 | 10:43 PM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

That's cool..I was just wondering because I think that part of what the spring rate is based on is the weight of the car. I don't know for sure how much it would effect the quality of the ride, but it's just something to keep in mind.

Maybe one of the suspension experts here can comment on this.

Just looked at your pics again...and I really like the front of the car
Old 02-08-2005 | 07:26 AM

Yeah, the car is pretty long. That's one thing I don't like about it. I use to drive a tiny saturn, so this car is HUGE compared to that.

~Amanda
Aftermarket wheels will be a great appearance upgrade! Any of those 4 wheels will look good, but I'm now liking the RonJons. Are all four forged rims? Will price be a factor?

I definitely don't want a long car since I live in the Boston area. Gotta parallel park on the streets sometimes ya know

You think the Saturn is small, try an Integra. That's why if I had gone with the Accord V6, I'd feel like I was on a cruise ship! LOL

Damn, its so much fun to modify our cars! Now, I just need my TSX to come in!
Old 02-08-2005 | 11:11 AM
Geaux Tigers!!!

Aftermarket wheels will be a great appearance upgrade! Any of those 4 wheels will look good, but I'm now liking the RonJons. Are all four forged rims? Will price be a factor?

I definitely don't want a long car since I live in the Boston area. Gotta parallel park on the streets sometimes ya know

You think the Saturn is small, try an Integra. That's why if I had gone with the Accord V6, I'd feel like I was on a cruise ship! LOL

Damn, its so much fun to modify our cars! Now, I just need my TSX to come in!

I don't think any are forged, but I'm not the right person to ask because I don't really have a clue. I go for looks... and a decently well-known brand, haha.

Yeah, modding cars is an addiction! First it's "I just need this body kit"... and it takes on from there.

Can't wait to see your TSX! What color did you order?
Old 02-08-2005 | 11:47 AM

I don't think any are forged, but I'm not the right person to ask because I don't really have a clue. I go for looks... and a decently well-known brand, haha.

Yeah, modding cars is an addiction! First it's "I just need this body kit"... and it takes on from there.

Can't wait to see your TSX! What color did you order?
Oh, I figured you were looking into forged rims because I thought the Ron Jons were all forged, which is why they cost so much...I could be wrong though since I'm just starting to research rims for the TSX.

The Integra drove me to the darkside of customizing...

I ordered the Black on Black. I absolutely LOVE the black color on a car. Nothing better than a nice shiny black exterior! LOL, I love these smilies, LOL.
Old 02-08-2005 | 06:03 PM
Geaux Tigers!!!

Oh, I figured you were looking into forged rims because I thought the Ron Jons were all forged, which is why they cost so much...I could be wrong though since I'm just starting to research rims for the TSX.

The Integra drove me to the darkside of customizing...

I ordered the Black on Black. I absolutely LOVE the black color on a car. Nothing better than a nice shiny black exterior! LOL, I love these smilies, LOL.

I just went to the local Acura dealer today to check out the TL A-Spec wheels. I saw the NBP tsx and SSM. Black is hott.... But I am in love with the silver color. I've always hated silver on other cars (especially the accord coupe) but the TSX silver is absolutely gorgeous. I was so tempted to trade in my car, lol!
Old 02-08-2005 | 06:32 PM
Old fart

I just went to the local Acura dealer today to check out the TL A-Spec wheels. I saw the NBP tsx and SSM. Black is hott.... But I am in love with the silver color. I've always hated silver on other cars (especially the accord coupe) but the TSX silver is absolutely gorgeous. I was so tempted to trade in my car, lol!
*evil grin* yeeessssss... fall to the SSM side.....

Old 02-08-2005 | 06:59 PM

Just wondering, but how much did the Accord run you? Its just a V6 non-navi right?

It seems like March is never going to get here...I'm dying!

The only positive thing that comes out of waiting is that at least the snow will hopefully be gone by that time.
Old 02-08-2005 | 07:16 PM
Geaux Tigers!!!

Just wondering, but how much did the Accord run you? Its just a V6 non-navi right?

It seems like March is never going to get here...I'm dying!

The only positive thing that comes out of waiting is that at least the snow will hopefully be gone by that time.

It's actually just a 4-cyl, but it's got leather! It's called EX-L. I paid $24865 out the door (that includes TT&L). The sticker price was $25500 or something. My Saturn was starting to give me trouble and I was really ready for a new car. So, I bit the bullet and bought the Accord even though my heart had been settled on the TSX. If I could have only waited a few more months, lol! But, I do love my car so I don't regret buying it too much. I don't plan on having her in another 1-2 years though...
Old 02-08-2005 | 07:47 PM

It's actually just a 4-cyl, but it's got leather! It's called EX-L. I paid $24865 out the door (that includes TT&L). The sticker price was $25500 or something. My Saturn was starting to give me trouble and I was really ready for a new car. So, I bit the bullet and bought the Accord even though my heart had been settled on the TSX. If I could have only waited a few more months, lol! But, I do love my car so I don't regret buying it too much. I don't plan on having her in another 1-2 years though...
Either way, you stuck with Honda/Acura family, which is a great choice
Good Luck with your modifying and keep us updated!

btw. isn't it Mardi Gras there???
Old 02-08-2005 | 08:41 PM
Geaux Tigers!!!

Either way, you stuck with Honda/Acura family, which is a great choice
Good Luck with your modifying and keep us updated!

btw. isn't it Mardi Gras there???
Yep, it's Mardi Gras. I went to a few local parades over the weekend but didn't venture out to any in N.O. today. It's also officially crawfish season, which I'm a lot more excited about than Mardi Gras. I just got finished eating some... which makes my day!!! Ymm Ymm good!
Old 02-08-2005 | 09:14 PM
Bye TSX, hello domestic?

Are all four forged rims? Will price be a factor?
None of the 4 are forged, few wheels in general are forged, and you'd know if they are
Old 02-08-2005 | 10:13 PM
Banned

if you're planning on selling it in 1-2 years, then why put all of this money into it? No one wants to buy a car that's worth 25k with rims, exhaust, etc...it just shows the potential buyer that you were into hooking up your car (which many people associate with being immature and not knowing how to drive, especially people that aren't buying a 6 year old civic or integra or something)....i would never buy a car with anything aftermarket on it, so just remember that whatever you're doing to it, make sure you can remove it before you go to sell the car.
Old 02-08-2005 | 10:35 PM
Old fart

Yep, it's Mardi Gras. I went to a few local parades over the weekend but didn't venture out to any in N.O. today. It's also officially crawfish season, which I'm a lot more excited about than Mardi Gras. I just got finished eating some... which makes my day!!! Ymm Ymm good!
I know where I'm going for vacation this year! Didn't get enough the last time I was down there...

If you're going to sell your Accord sometime soon...might as well get some wheels that'll look good on the TSX as well
Old 02-08-2005 | 10:58 PM
Geaux Tigers!!!

Originally Posted by Kawaii
if you're planning on selling it in 1-2 years, then why put all of this money into it?
because i have the money and that's what i want to do with it. Rims and exhaust can always come off anyway. geez
Old 02-08-2005 | 11:24 PM
Banned

all i said was that you should make sure you can remove them..but apparently you only got through the first sentence
Old 02-09-2005 | 06:53 AM

Crawfish season??? I've never heard of anyone getting excited about a season for a crustacian, LOL. Just bustin' on ya! Does it go well with beer? I guess its a whole different world down there.

And do what you want with your car. I mean, I currently have a 1998 Automatic Integra LS. Stock, it pumps out 144hp. People would think that I shouldn't modify a type of car like this, but I do this because I want to and I'm not thinking about the resale value and what not. The day will come and I'll deal with it then. Seriously, I don't believe anyone who enjoys modifying their car thinks about whether or not it will bring down the resale value if/when the time comes for them to upgrade their car. So have fun and do it up!
Old 02-09-2005 | 09:50 AM
Geaux Tigers!!!

Crawfish season??? I've never heard of anyone getting excited about a season for a crustacian, LOL. Just bustin' on ya! Does it go well with beer? I guess its a whole different world down there.

And do what you want with your car. I mean, I currently have a 1998 Automatic Integra LS. Stock, it pumps out 144hp. People would think that I shouldn't modify a type of car like this, but I do this because I want to and I'm not thinking about the resale value and what not. The day will come and I'll deal with it then. Seriously, I don't believe anyone who enjoys modifying their car thinks about whether or not it will bring down the resale value if/when the time comes for them to upgrade their car. So have fun and do it up!
thank you! Crawfish goes very well with beer. I don't particulary drink beer, but my family sure does! I love me some crawfish, but if they are boiled with a certain spice (Zataran's) I break out with a red wash. So, I'm always taking a chance when I go out and eat crawfish. Well, this morning I woke up with a red rash! AHHHH! LOL

Yeah, resale value really doesn't matter to me either. I mean, come on, it's a Honda, it's going to have a good resale value anyway. And it's not like I'm doing any body work to it, lol.

K, back to work!
Old 02-09-2005 | 10:53 AM

thank you! Crawfish goes very well with beer. I don't particulary drink beer, but my family sure does! I love me some crawfish, but if they are boiled with a certain spice (Zataran's) I break out with a red wash. So, I'm always taking a chance when I go out and eat crawfish. Well, this morning I woke up with a red rash! AHHHH! LOL

Yeah, resale value really doesn't matter to me either. I mean, come on, it's a Honda, it's going to have a good resale value anyway. And it's not like I'm doing any body work to it, lol.

K, back to work!
LOL, that's the chance you take when you eat something that you're allergic to, LOL.

Man, work is a drag today. Its sooooo freakin' slow that I think I'm running out of posts to read on here.
Old 02-09-2005 | 11:08 AM
Geaux Tigers!!!

LOL, that's the chance you take when you eat something that you're allergic to, LOL.

Man, work is a drag today. Its sooooo freakin' slow that I think I'm running out of posts to read on here.
I know what you mean. I'm pretty bored at work myself. Not too many people are here today, they are still hungover from Mardi Gras, lol. My excitement for the day was that I moved into my new office. Its about 4 times the size of my old one
Old 02-09-2005 | 11:38 AM

I know what you mean. I'm pretty bored at work myself. Not too many people are here today, they are still hungover from Mardi Gras, lol. My excitement for the day was that I moved into my new office. Its about 4 times the size of my old one
You have an office at 21??? Must be nice...

I'm in my lonely cubicle wishing that I had some work to get me through the day...not too much work, but some work.
Old 02-09-2005 | 11:50 AM
Decroded piece of crap

you should go around other peoples' cubes and play pranks on them...

hm, i should do that too. i'll tell you how it goes.

Quick Reply: Updated pics of my car with bodykit