TSX.Fury Wheel Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 09:20 PM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,763 Likes on 2,538 Posts
TSX.Fury Wheel Picture Thread

well since TSX.Fury told me his wheels were out for delivery today and he has not posted pictures yet I believe that he deserves a thread for us to request pictures in.

Old 01-19-2006, 09:24 PM
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
where are the pics!>!!>!!M><!MKJSDFKJKJ
Old 01-19-2006, 09:26 PM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Originally Posted by jmathew34
where are the pics!>!!>!!M><!MKJSDFKJKJ
So what did you decide on? Or are you still thinking it over?
Old 01-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Troutslap Mod-DUH-rator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
he bought gold volks

hahaa

jk

:troutslap
Old 01-20-2006, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by CGTSX2004
who else is buying rims
Old 01-20-2006, 12:25 AM
Burning Brakes

I will be... in summer =D BLACK WITH CHROME LIP ALL THE WAY
Old 01-20-2006, 12:26 AM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Damnit...and I thought pics were gonna be in here!
Old 01-20-2006, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Tsx536
Damnit...and I thought pics were gonna be in here!
sorry just my campaign to get Fury to post pics. Won't be surpirsed

Old 01-20-2006, 01:04 AM
Rep'n Taxbrain.com

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Might as well get one in too then Can't wait to see his Advans.

Old 01-20-2006, 01:08 AM
Racer

i want to see those advans. 6 spokes right?
Old 01-20-2006, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by JoeC1982
i want to see those advans. 6 spokes right?
yup those are the wheels just need to see some pics

Old 01-20-2006, 05:26 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Yeah, I thought I was going to see some pics too!!

Old 01-20-2006, 07:38 AM
send me a link to JDM??

Lol, shit...

So I get home last night and there are the wheels.... DAMN so hot. I love em. So I get out the camera, snap some pics, and get ready to go post them up when I realize I have my girlfriend's cable instead of mine. Oh well, no biggie, I go to get her camera and find that I left it at her house with my cable. So I have the pics on my camera and you will get them up asap. I have to say though... the wheels are fucking hott. I can't wait to get the tires (Eagle F1's baby!) and get them mounted.

It's been like 60 degrees for the past week (except a few cold days) and since I'm getting a townhouse down the street from work I won't be driving much anymore (basically just on the weekends) I'll get them on the car asap. We are def gonna have to have a DC metro meet soon
Old 01-20-2006, 08:03 AM
アキュラ 力

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TSX.Fury
We are def gonna have to have a DC metro meet soon

Bro there's one next week: https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazine-clubs-meets-15/mini-meet-hang-out-time-md-dc-va-pa-feb-4-2006-a-327647/
Old 01-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Troutslap Mod-DUH-rator

this should be called the lack of picture thread

:troutslap
Old 01-20-2006, 09:52 AM
アコードタイプSとくれば、喜びもひとし お。思わず投

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts
Lol, shit...

So I get home last night and there are the wheels.... DAMN so hot. I love em. So I get out the camera, snap some pics, and get ready to go post them up when I realize I have my girlfriend's cable instead of mine. Oh well, no biggie, I go to get her camera and find that I left it at her house with my cable. So I have the pics on my camera and you will get them up asap. I have to say though... the wheels are fucking hott. I can't wait to get the tires (Eagle F1's baby!) and get them mounted.

It's been like 60 degrees for the past week (except a few cold days) and since I'm getting a townhouse down the street from work I won't be driving much anymore (basically just on the weekends) I'll get them on the car asap. We are def gonna have to have a DC metro meet soon
So I take it you're gonna keep em then. Can wait to see some pics
Old 01-20-2006, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by JPTL-S

Damn meet already a little too early for that, eventhough it seems like spring already in the past couple of weeks. We should have a huge meet in spring!
Old 01-20-2006, 10:01 AM
Team Owner

Received 378 Likes on 198 Posts
Originally Posted by lito
Damn meet already a little too early for that, eventhough it seems like spring already in the past couple of weeks. We should have a huge meet in spring!
...though the weather certainly has been nice enough to take the car out for a spin.

I'm just waiting for it to warm up enough for me to stick the wheels with summer tires on.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:19 AM
アキュラ 力

Yeh Lito, there won't be much to show since most of us (myself included) have switched back to stock rims for the winter I guess it's more of a get-together more than anything else. Funny thing is that the guys are already planning for the first Mega Meet of the spring......Man it looks like we finally have an enthusiastic set of people representing the D.C. Metro crew
Old 01-20-2006, 10:23 AM
アキュラ 力

BTW, hey Ben, are you really going to mount those wheels now or are you going to wait for it to warm up a bit?
Old 01-20-2006, 10:28 AM
send me a link to JDM??

Yeh Lito, there won't be much to show since most of us (myself included) have switched back to stock rims for the winter I guess it's more of a get-together more than anything else. Funny thing is that the guys are already planning for the first Mega Meet of the spring......Man it looks like we finally have an enthusiastic set of people representing the D.C. Metro crew
Old 01-20-2006, 10:31 AM
send me a link to JDM??

BTW, hey Ben, are you really going to mount those wheels now or are you going to wait for it to warm up a bit?
probably mount them now... It's almost Febuary so we only have about 1 more month of the possibility of snow (I doubt we are gonna get anymore anyway). Plus, I wasn't kidding; I will live down the street from work soon with a free metro bus taking me to the door So I only expect to take the car out on weekends if that. I'm buying the girlfriend a new car this weekend (either a Mini Cooper S, RSX-S or whatever she likes the most) so I expect to take that out everywhere.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:41 AM
send me a link to JDM??

So I take it you're gonna keep em then. Can wait to see some pics
Yeah, I'm gonna keep em. Just can't spend too much on modding this summer. What with the new place, new car, etc... even that offsets the raise
Old 01-20-2006, 10:42 AM
アキュラ 力

probably mount them now... It's almost Febuary so we only have about 1 more month of the possibility of snow (I doubt we are gonna get anymore anyway). Plus, I wasn't kidding; I will live down the street from work soon with a free metro bus taking me to the door So I only expect to take the car out on weekends if that. I'm buying the girlfriend a new car this weekend (either a Mini Cooper S, RSX-S or whatever she likes the most) so I expect to take that out everywhere.

Well damn then, mount away I am anxiously awaiting your pics! BTW, if you don't mind me asking, where did you decide to have your tires mounted? It's hard to find a really good place in noVA to have tires mounted where they do things with care.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:48 AM
send me a link to JDM??

Well damn then, mount away I am anxiously awaiting your pics! BTW, if you don't mind me asking, where did you decide to have your tires mounted? It's hard to find a really good place in noVA to have tires mounted where they do things with care.
I don't know yet. Any suggestions? I don't mind going up to MD either, I just need a place that will do it fairly carfully like you said. I don't mind going down to Mechant's either cause I know a few of the guys so I figure they would be more careful. Lol, especially if I walk back there and watch them do it.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:57 AM
アキュラ 力

I don't know yet. Any suggestions? I don't mind going up to MD either, I just need a place that will do it fairly carfully like you said. I don't mind going down to Mechant's either cause I know a few of the guys so I figure they would be more careful. Lol, especially if I walk back there and watch them do it.

Well, I guess if you know someone at Merchant's that might be a safe bet. I went to the NTB in Tysons. I had to pay a bit more because they were 18's and supposedly needed someone who had experience with mounting 18's. I actually stood back there while he did the whole thing and I still ended up with a slight nick on one of the rims. You might want to PM JDM5LugHatch, I think he knows of a great place in Woodbridge. Or maybe Lito knows of a good place
Old 01-20-2006, 12:11 PM

dont do it I know you want to. I know the feeling man. However you get any salt on them you will be sorry. Also if you ever plan on showing that car you are going to want to wash those wheels completely once a week. When I say Completely I mean take the wheel off and wash the entire things. The inner part of the rim needs to be clean and they need to look like they are still brand new.

now lets see some pics.

Old 01-20-2006, 12:14 PM

Well, I guess if you know someone at Merchant's that might be a safe bet. I went to the NTB in Tysons. I had to pay a bit more because they were 18's and supposedly needed someone who had experience with mounting 18's. I actually stood back there while he did the whole thing and I still ended up with a slight nick on one of the rims. You might want to PM JDM5LugHatch, I think he knows of a great place in Woodbridge. Or maybe Lito knows of a good place
I know of a place in PA that is going to mount my tires. They have a machine that doesnt touch the rim at all. the machien can also mount tires on rims up to 24".
Old 01-20-2006, 12:24 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Hmmmm ok, thanks. Good to know. I was thinking about taking it to Curry Auto but I'm sure they are pretty expensive so I'm not sure. They do a kick ass job at everything though.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:35 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Note: Just called Curry's and they estimate $150 for mounting and balancing. Not that bad really...
Old 01-20-2006, 12:37 PM
アキュラ 力

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
I know of a place in PA that is going to mount my tires. They have a machine that doesnt touch the rim at all. the machien can also mount tires on rims up to 24".

Now that's nice, doesn't even touch the rim

Note: Just called Curry's and they estimate $150 for mounting and balancing. Not that bad really...
Ben where is Curry's located, I may have to pay them a visit next time. Please update your thread with the store info once you've decided on a place (puhleez)! BTW did you go with 18's or 19's, I forgot to ask.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:00 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by CGTSX2004
meh, she's asking more than i want to purchase it for...
Old 01-20-2006, 01:18 PM

BTW did you go with 18's or 19's, I forgot to ask.
he went we 18's
Old 01-20-2006, 01:22 PM
ABP TSX

Congrats on the new wheels Fury
Old 01-20-2006, 01:44 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Now that's nice, doesn't even touch the rim

Ben where is Curry's located, I may have to pay them a visit next time. Please update your thread with the store info once you've decided on a place (puhleez)! BTW did you go with 18's or 19's, I forgot to ask.
Yeah, Jason already answered but 18x8 +48 Advan Model T6's in Dark Silver sliding on 225/40/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's.

Curry has a few locations. Falls Church, Sterling, Chantilly, and Vienna. The website is www.currysauto.com. I have friends that have had work done there and everyone says they are great, I haven't heard one negative expirience yet. However, they def arn't cheap. For example, a quote I got a while ago for a Tein Flex/EDFC installation and alignment. Their response - Total for everything would be $997.00 plus tax. They have lots of racing expirience in their crew, everyone seriously knows cars. The guys are really nice.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:52 PM
アキュラ 力

Yeah, Jason already answered but 18x8 +48 Advan Model T6's in Dark Silver sliding on 225/40/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's.

Curry has a few locations. Falls Church, Sterling, Chantilly, and Vienna. The website is www.currysauto.com. I have friends that have had work done there and everyone says they are great, I haven't heard one negative expirience yet. However, they def arn't cheap. For example, a quote I got a while ago for a Tein Flex/EDFC installation and alignment. Their response - Total for everything would be $997.00 plus tax. They have lots of racing expirience in their crew, everyone seriously knows cars. The guys are really nice.

Thanks for the info Ben. Sometimes having experienced people working on your car is worth the extra money (but not too much money) Well, can't wait to see the pics
Old 01-20-2006, 05:06 PM

I get mine done at a local tire shop. That reminds me I have 2 new tires i need to put on my Ggames. Try Ye Ole Wheeelshop as I recall I think they charge like $20 a tire.
Old 01-20-2006, 05:31 PM
send me a link to JDM??

Here you go guys.... as requested.

I came home tonight and to my surprise found the Eagle F1's here too. So I'll probably go out tomorrow and get them mounted and balanced and get them on the car. But for now here you go... enjoy

btw... anyone know why they gave me a lug socket with each wheel?

Old 01-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Drifting

that's boootiful
Old 01-20-2006, 05:41 PM

So how much did you say you were gonna sell them to me? Maybe I will reconsidered buying them from you. Didn't you said you need a new washer and dryer in your new condo? Those are beautiful man

Quick Reply: TSX.Fury Wheel Picture Thread